Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensual Hostility

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Sensual Hostility  - Page 9 Empty Re: Sensual Hostility

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 am

Aina laughed softly when Yusuke thought she was Rin.

"Guess again." He turned to her and opened his eyes seeing it was her.

"Not too long. I just decided to watch you sleep since you were pinning me down by my hair." She sat up and stretched feeling much better now that she had gotten some rest. All the stress from yesterday had taken its toll on her body. She pulled up the covers over her body when she heard the door open. It was a habit. All of the wolf siblings had come into the room to wake Yusuke up and she guessed her as well. Rin was just a little ball of energy as usual. Emma seemed rather angry with Yusuke and Kyosuke was nowhere to be found. Aina sighed as she got out of bed and listened to Emma and Yusuke go at it.

Kyosuke was half awake when he thought he heard small foot steps creeping across the floor behind him. He had a feeling he knew who it was. He waited for Rin to creep up close to the bed and get ready to pounce. Once she did, he was going to catch her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:33 am

Rin slowly crept as she was just liek a cat as she walked over to him and pounce him on the bed, "GOTCHA!" She cried out, but gasped when Kyosuke caught her easily, "Hey! No fair! You were suppose to be sleeping!" She said giving a playful glare.

Emma walked over to the door as she looked over at Rin, "Rin go shower and get ready to go... Kyosuke, were going to the Sanctuary to see Talon and Possibly Artemis...Were eating breakfast there. Just get ready... Come on Rin!" She called as she left, her tail swishing behind her. She was just cranky this morning.

Rin watched Emma leave as she looked over ay Kyosuke, "Whats up her butt?" She asked curiously...

~*~

Yusuke stretched as he got up and got his slippers on as he looked over at Aina and looked at her, "Did you want to shower in your own room or with me...?" He asked with a devilishly smirk on his face, "I'm fine with either really." He said as he looked down at her hair,
"Plus you look a little out of it... Maybe a modern shower would help you a bit." he laughed as he started to get his clothes all ready and set up as he grabbed a towle with his initials on them as he looked over at her, "I'll get you come custom towels made for you too." he said as he started to head in, "You coming or what?" He asked.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:50 am

Kyosuke laughed.

"I fooled you." He sat up and put her in his lap and started to tickle her a little bit. Kyosuke may have looked like a rough around the edges kinda guy, but her loves kids. He rolled around with her for a few minutes just playing with her and tickling her. He heard someone coming up the hallway toward his room. He looked over in the doorway and saw Emma standing there. She had an awkward looking bulge between her legs and had a baseball cap on her head. She was hiding her wolf features. She told him to get ready and told Rin to come with her. They both left, and Kyosuke went into the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Aina could tell that Yusuke was hinting at something, but weren't they kinda in a hurry? He might say he was fine with either, but she knew that he really wanted to take a shower with her. She giggled when she saw the monogrammed towel. She didn't think that Yusuke was into that kind of stuff.

"No that's ok, you don't have to get me one." He walked closer to the bathroom door and looked back at her.

"Sure. I am just going to run into my room and get some clothes." She grabbed one of Yusukes shirts she found folded in a chair and tossed it on over her bathing suit that she was wearing from yesterday. She felt very dirty and gross from having sex last night.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:56 am

Yusuke smirked but noticed that she took one of the shirts that he was planning on wearing later today. He sighs as he decided to make the shower quick, he had plenty of energy and he knew that Emma was getting impatience. He started up the water as he took off his clothes and jumped into the warm water as she sigh as he started to rinse his hair and clean his body. Granted he was a wolf, and he didn't mind things, but he prefer to being clean. Especially after running though woods for the past couple of days. He got his favorite shampoo as he sighs as she started to lather his scalp as he sighs. Closing his eyes trying to think about everything he had to do today.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:13 am

Aina went into her room and found her duffel bag that she had brought with her. She crammed as many outfits in there as she could. She pulled out a pair of black leggings and a powder blue shirt the came down past her butt. It was her favorite shirt and it was very comfy. She walked back into Yusuke's bedroom and shut the door behind her to make sure that no one came in unexpectedly. Yusuke had already started his shower. She went into the bathroom and saw how huge it was. It was so much bigger than her own bathroom. The bathroom alone was the size of her bedroom. She put her clothes on a chair near the sink, and stripped out of her bathing suit. She got a chill up her spine and hurried in where it was warm.

"Would you like some help with that?" She asked and put her hands on his shoulders and stood on her tip toes.

~*~

Kyosuke felt his water beginning to get cold, that was a sign that he had been in there a long time. He turned the water off and grabbed a towel to dry himself. He stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He was getting very scruffy, so he needed to shave. He looked around in the bathroom until he found a razor and some shaving cream. He smeared some shaving cream on his cheeks and chin, and started to shave.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:21 am

Yusuke knew that Aina was already in, but feeling her cold hands on his skin was what made him realize something, "no. I'm fine..." He said as he continued washing his hair. He rinsed it off as she looked over at her, "Do you need shampoo or anything?" He asked curiously as he got some conditioner as he tied his best to hurry. He didn't want to piss off Emma further.

~*~

Emma was out of the shower and ready as she looked at her ears and tail, 'damnit...' she thought as she noticed Rin was already changed, but her hair was soaked, "What did I tell you?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes.

Rin pouted as she knew exactly what to do. She took a seat at her bed. Emma got the hair dryer out. Rin HATED the hair driver... but she would rather deal with that then catch a cold. Rin flinched when Emma started the drier as she started to work through Rin's thick red hair.

Rin sat patiently as she sighs as she looked like a fluff ball, with her hair all dry. Emma started to cob it out as she felt her hair to make sure there wasn't much wet spots. "Alright go..." She said as she patted Rins back. Rin gasped as she ran out of Emmas room as she ran to see if Kyosuke was ready.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 am

Aina lowered herself back down off of her toes and stood under the water. It was very warm. She pulled her hair around onto her shoulder to make sure that all of it was wet.

"I'm good. I will get some in a minute."

She grabbed the bottle when she felt that the water had completely soaked through. She moved from underneath the shower head and lathered her hair running her fingers through her mid back length hair. It was quite a task washing her hair, but she didn't mind it so much. She was trying her best to hurry. She walked back underneath the shower head and leaned against Yusuke's back.

"So, what is this place like?"

~*~

Kyosuke was finishing up shaving. He was very precise and never nicked himself. He looked quite handsome when he was clean and shaven. He walked out of the bathroom and put his pants back on. He looked in the closet to see what was there. It was all button down dress shirts and some jeans. The jeans he could live with, but he was not about to wear a button down shirt. He was comfortable with a torn t-shirt and his leather jacket. He finally found a clean white t-shirt and put that on and a pair of black jeans.

"I wonder why I have to go?" He asked aloud to himself.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 am

Yusuke finished up as he stepped out of the shower so he could shave and get dressed, "its a bar... more like one of those cabin like motels... Its small but its comforting." he said softly "Its where Emma and I first went to after we lost our parents... The people there are nice... Just don't get into any fights other wise they'll never let any of us in.... Its where Talon and I have our weekly meetings. Something Artemis would show up." he said softly.

~*~

Emma finished getting ready as she wore a long trench coat so it would cover her tail. and a baseball cap for her ears. She left her hair down as she started to head down stairs and noticed Kaito and Rin waiting.

Rin gave a pout, "Are they done yet?! Why does it always take the SOO long!" She grumbled.

Emma sighs, "I don't know... If they take much longer we'll leave without them... Rin can you go get Kyosuke?" She asked.

Rin nodded as she ran up the stairs to Kyosukes bedroom. She knocked on the door as she waited for a reply, "You ready Kyosuke! We have to go!" She said as she just wanted to hurry up and see Arty again.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:55 am

Aina quickly finished up and grabbed her towel, wrapping it around her chest. There was no time to dry her hair, so she towel dried it as quickly as possible so it wasn't dripping wet. She put it up in a bun with a butterfly clip. She walked over to the chair and quickly got dressed.

"We better hurry. I am sure everyone is done by now." Aina walked out of the room to run over to her room and get her socks, boots, jacket and scarf. She saw Rin going toward Kyosuke's room.

Kyosuke opened the door when he heard Rin coming.

"I'm ready."

Aina went into her room and finished getting dressed. She came out and saw Kyosuke walking with Rin.

"Morning you two. Sleep well?"

"Eh, I slept alright. It isn't home, so that makes it hard."

"I know what you mean." Aina looked back to see if Yusuke was coming behind them.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:59 am

Yusuke started to walk as he looked at Kyosuke. he walked ahead of them as he grabbed Rin's hand... "Lets leave them to talk for a bit.." he said.

Rin gasp, "BUT!!! Hey!" she groaned.

Yusuke went downstairs as he looked over at Emma as he noticed the outfit, "that bad huh?" He asked

Emma glared at him, "Shut the Fuck up..." She growled as she started to head out the door. "i'm heading over there now. I'll let you know if Talon is there or not..." Emma said as she started to walk toward the city and to the sanctuary.

Rin and Kaito followed after her. Yusuke waited out the door but patiently. He figured it'll be good if Kyosuke and Aina straighten things out.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:40 am

There was a slight awkward silence between the two of them. Neither one of them was sure what to say.

"So, Emma hurt her ankle last night. Were you with her when it happened?"

"Yeah, I was with her in her room."

"What were you doing exactly?"

Kyosuke was a little reluctant to tell her what they were going to do, but there was no reason to hide anything from her.

"We were about to have sex. Yusuke walked in on us."

Aina's eyes widened a little bit. She was very surprised that Kyosuke would do something like that. Aina knew that Kyosuke did have sex with a few women, but with someone of a different species?

"Wow Kyo, I never thought you would do something like that."

Kyosuke was a little bit insulted. What gave her the right to judge him when she did the same thing.

"What do you mean? You did the same thing, Aina?" Kyosuke said trying not to raise his voice. He was feeling a little bit agitated.

"Yes, but Yusuke would have died if I hadn't!" She could tell that Kyosuke was holding back.

"And yet you are still with him! The Aina I knew would have done what she needed to do, and just turn the other cheek. She would have not let her heart get clouded especially if it was strictly business."

"My love life is none of your business, Kyosuke."

Kyosuke scoffed.

"You have changed Ai, and not for the better. Having random sex with a guy you just met let alone your boss?"

"Shut up Kyosuke. There is so much more about this that you don't know about."

"I think I know enough! I hope you know what you're doing. You shouldn't have gotten involved with that guy. Look at what has happened. Daemons are after you and now me. Your mother would be disappointed."

"Stop talking to me like you are my father and stop treating me like a child!"

Aina pushed past him and went to the stair case running after Yusuke, but came to find that they everyone was already gone. Aina thought about what Kyosuke said. Maybe he was right. She had gotten them into a world of trouble. She should have known that something was wrong the minute she saw Yusuke as a wolf in the office that night. She never should have gotten involved with the enemy. Did she really love Yusuke or was she just using him to unlock her powers? She was beginning to doubt herself.

Kyosuke walked down the stair case and saw Aina standing at the door. She had small tears in her eyes.

"Ai, I'm sorry. . .I shouldn't have come down on you like that."

"No. . .you're right. . .I have changed." Aina looked at the tattoo on her arm. What had she become? Maybe her mother was right and she should be with Kyosuke. They were the same species after all and they had been together for the longest time. Aina ran to Kyosuke and cried in his arms. Kyosuke held her close and tried to calm her down.

"It's okay. . ."

"No it isn't. I should have listened to my mother. She said that you were the only one for me."

As much as Kyosuke wished that was true, it was obvious that she belonged to someone else. Aina did not know necessarily everything about her mother. The two of them were more alike than she realized. Kyosuke was still torn. He knew that Kohaku didn't want the same fate for her daughter, but Kyosuke also knew that he could not keep her from her hearts desire and what the Gods had made reality.

"As much as I wish that were true, you belong to someone else, Aina."

"What if it was a mistake?" She asked as she looked up at Kyosuke.

"The Gods never make mistakes."

"How do you know?"

"I'll show you."

He took a hold of her face with both hands and pulled it close to his. He slowly captured her lips in a sweet kiss. Aina did not resist; she wrapped her arms around his waist and held him close. Their lips connected and they stood there as one for a few seconds. Aina waited for something to happen, anything. Kyosuke was waiting as well. He did not feel anything internally. Neither did Aina. They released each other and looked at each other. Even though Kyosuke harbored a deep love for Aina, he realized now that he misunderstood it. He loved her, but as a sibling, not a soul mate. Aina was speechless.

"See. I told you."

"So, what does this mean?"

"Yusuke is meant for you. I'm not."

They both looked at each other giving each other a small smile. They both knew right then that they would both always be together, but as best friends and siblings.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 am

Yusuke sighed as he waited. He turned and noticed them coming down. "bout time... what took you?" he asked as he narrowed his nice but took a wiff of the air and noticed some of Kyosuke's scent on Aina's lips. He glared at Kyosuke then back at Aina, "Do I want to know...?" he asked with a raised brow. Did she not know that she was his or did he have to remind the both of them. He looked at Aina as he shook his head, "Whatever... come on, I have business with Talon." He took hold of Aina's hand as he looked at her, "I get that your best friends..." he whispered. "But I would prefer it if you didn't kiss other guys from now own..." He said. But held her hand tightly, in more of a support way, not to hurt her.

~*~

Emma, Rin and Kaito arrived at the Sanctuary.

Emma walked into the old cabin like build. She noticed a beautiful Red head at the bar talking to one of the bear siblings. Emma walked over to Artemis as she looked over at Kuma who was the oldest of the bear sibling.

Kuma looked over at Emma and smiled, "Well well... look who needs a recharge." he smirked.

Emma glared at the scruffy brown haired, blue eyed man. "hush Kuma..." She glared as she ordered herself a shot of whiskey. She was the kind of girl who could handle strong drinks. She had to learn it the hard way with dealing with Kyo. Emma hung her coat and her cap as she took a sip of her drink as she placed the cup down.

Artemis looked over at Rin and Kaito as she smiled and picked up Rin. "Well hello to you darling." She said with a gentle smile.

Rin was so happy to see Artemis as she hugged her. Aretmis looked over at Kaito and noticed his stuff in hand, "So you're ready for your training?" She asked with a smile.

Kaito nodded as he looked over and noticed Kyo walking over to Emma as he played with her swishing tail, "Well well... look what the bear dragged in." he smirked as he leaned in and started to kiss Emma's cheek, "Where've you been babe? I've been lonely." he smirked as he leaned in and slowly started dot nipp at Emma ear.

It didn't Phase Emma as she drank the last of her Whiskey, Forcefully grabbed grabbed his arm. She placed money on the table for her drinka nd for a room as she pulled Kyo up the stairs as she growled not being able to hold it in anymore, "Get the fuck up stairs... NOW!" She demanded. Everyone in the bar stared as Kyo followed her order. Emma looked back at everyone as she glared and marched up the stairs.

Kuma looked over at Kaito, "Whats got her tail?" He asked curiously.

Kaito sighs, "long story..." he said. Rin was busy playing with Artemis's long beautiful hair. Kaito turned to them as he looked at Artemis, "Wheres Talon?" He asked Curiously.

Artemis shrugged her shoulders, "He should be here soon. Wheres Yusuke? It's not like him to not be here with you guys." she stated.

Kaito turned to Kuma to order some water, "He's with Aina and Kyosuke... He should be here relatively soon..." He said as he ordered a soda for Rin as she was braiding Artemis's hair.

Talon walked through the door as he gasped, "Damn...am I late?" he asked as he noticed Rin and picked her up and started to tickle the girl.

Kaito smiled, "No Yusuke should be here with Aina and Kyosuke..." He stated.

Talon looked over at Kaito, "Kyosuke?" he asked. Kaito nodded his head, "Why is he involved?" he asked. Kaito sighs, "I'll get Yusuke to explain. I don't know the entire story... But he's here and he's also being chased by Daemons..." he stated with a serious expression. Talon sighs, "Theres been sighting of humans being dead on the side of the road. Police have no idea what there up against. Hence why I e-mailed Yusuke to get you started for your Training... You leave today. you know that right?" he asked.

Kaito nodded, "Yeah." he said motioning his bag, "I have everything with me." he said. Talon nodded, "Good... wheres Emma?" He asked. Kaito sighs, "With Kyo..." He stated.

Talon blinked, "Again?! I could have sworn Artemis told her she wasn't Destine with him but with someone else..." He stated. Kaito nodded, "Yeah she knows that. But she doesn't have a boyfriend and we've been fighting daemons like crazy so she's out of energy and needs the boost, so we came here." He stated.

Talon nodded as he kissed Artemis's cheek as he walked over to a large table. Artemis carried Rin over tot he table, sat her down and motioned for Kaito to sit, "Well then... While Emma gets her fun activity going on, we should probably order some food. Yusuke's treat of course." She smirked.

~*~

Emma slammed the door to a room as she locked it behind her as she walked over to Kyo as she leaned in and kissed him, the Kiss meant nothing but could honestly care less now as she needed this. Her eyes were golden yellow as her face was pale as white. Kyo returned the kiss as he looked at Emma as he smirked, "Well well... Someones aggressive." he smirked as he pushed her down against the bed as he leaned in and started to nibble at her neck. Emma moaned softly as she caressed his hair. As she started to quickly strip her clothes, "Come on. I don't want to foreplay." She growled.

Kyo glared at Emma as he slapped her face and held her hair down tight and pulled at it, "Listen here Bitch! When we do this I'm in charge! Got that!" he growled as he bit at her neck, leaving marks, and trails of blood. He took a whiff and smelled a Cat. He smirked, "Wow... a Cat huh? Well then... looks like I have to top him don't i?" He said as he tore his pants off as he stripped Emma's panties down as he thrusted deep and hard, not preparing her at all as he aggressively almost rapped her.

Emma had tears in her eyes, but didn't cry out. She knew if she did, he'd tear her lips off. She grabbed the pillow as he muffled her cried of pain. There was zero pleasure but she could really care less now.

~*~

kaito could hear how rough Kyo was being to Emma. He looked down sad. 'I really hope Kyosuke would be better to her then that bastard...' he thought as he just half listened to Talons instructions.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 am

Aina and Kyosuke came through the door. Aina did not know that Yusuke was waiting for them. She saw that he knew something was up.

"Sorry, we talked longer than we anticipated." He gave both of them a glare. Yes, he definitely knew what happened. Kyosuke just looked back with his usual relaxed look and walked ahead to give him and Aina a little bit of time to talk.

"No, I don't think you do. But I have all ideas that you do." She lowered her head a little bit not wanting to look him in the eye.

"It won't happen again. He and I both understand where we stand when it comes to each other now." She squeezed his hand back and looked up at him giving him a small smile.

Kyosuke looked back and hoped that he wasn't too hard on Aina. If so, then he would have to talk to Yusuke about what happened. He had a feeling that Aina was too afraid to tell him.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 am

Yusuke sighs as he forgave her, "No more kissing guys... got it?" He said but deep down he was hurt, but he knew the reasons behind it.

They walked towards the city as they reached a dark alley. He walked through the front door as he opened and was greet by the sight of Rin, Aretmis, Kaito and Talon sitting gether. his ears twitched as he looked up. He walked over to Talon, holding Aina's hand to reassure her that she would be fine, "Sorry I'm late... My wife here enjoys taking her time." He said looking at her and giving her a joking smirk.

Katio looked up at Yusuke as he noticed Yusuke's ears twitching, "Its Emma." He stated.

Yusuke could hear Emma's cries as he clenched his other fist, "I told her to stay away form that bastard..." he growled.

Kaito stood up, "do you want me...?" he started to say.

Yusuke shook his head, "no... she looked pale this morning... Let her be..." he stated. He got a Chair for Both Kyosuke and Aina. Sit and order breakfast." he stated as he took otu a menu and looked over at Aretmis, Rin who were enjoy there pancakes, Kaito had a crepe, and Talon was eating what looked to be a expensive special. Yusuke narrowed his eyes, "I'm going to assume that because I was late... I pay?" he asked. Talon looked to Yusuke and have him a happy smirk, "Hell yeah! Your the loaded one." he said, "by the way. Thanks for treating." he smirked.

Yusuke glared at his long time friend, "If my mate wasn't here and Kaito and Rin looked away, I'd punch you in the face." he smirked.

Talon laughed as he passed a file to Yusuke, "You're new assigment." he stated.

Yusuke tookt he file as he looked through it, "Interesting." he stated.

Talon smirked, "I figured you'd enjoy that." He laughed.

Artemis whipped her mouth like a goddess she was as she turned to Aina and noticed how nervous she was, "Something wrong dear?" She asked. She knew who exactly Aina was. Kohaku was a good friend of hers before she passed on. But she knew that she was suppose to keep her distance from Aina.

~*~

Emma was being roughly abused, but bit her tongue. She growled as she was thrown on the floor as she winced in pain. She developed more bruises, but she finally had the energy. She glared at Kyo as she stood up. Her inner thigh was bleeding, her lip was cut. Her entire body was shaking.

Kyo laid ont he bed like a king with a cigarette in his mouth as he puff outed the smoke as he smirked looking at Emma. "I'm assuming I'll catch you later?" He asked. Emma grabbed her torn clothes as she walked out of the room and not saying another word.

~*~

Yusuke smelled Emma's scent come out of the room as he stood up and looked how beaten up his sister was. Now that was just going too damn far. He growled as he noticed Emma was carrying her torn clothes her face but back to its original color. Kaito walked over to her and placed a blanket over her shoulder, "I'll get Hatori." he said.

Emma shook her head, "I'm fine..." she stated as she took a seat. Everyone else remained quiet as Emma ordered her food with the blanket wrapped tightly around her.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 am

"I promise."

She wanted to kiss him, but she didn't think it was the right time. Kyosuke and Aina followed Yusuke through a dark alley way and through an almost hidden door. Aina was a little bit nervous about this. There were so many different species roaming around all over the place. Kyosuke stood behind her, so she wasn't too afraid and Yusuke took a hold of her hand letting her know it was all going to be okay. She smiled when she saw some familiar faces across the room. Kaito and Rin were sitting at a table with some strangers. Yusuke apologized for their being late and blamed it on Aina. She blushed when he referred to her as his "wife". She would ask him about that later.

Both Aina and Yusuke could hear a commotion coming from almost directly above them. Kyosuke recognized the smothered screams. It was Emma. He clenched his fist along with Yusuke. Aina grabbed a hold of his closed fist to try and relax him. No one liked what was going on at all, and Aina could hardly believe that anyone condoned it. Kyosuke tried his best to ignore it and just brush it off. He did not want to cause a scene. Aina giggled at the conversation between Talon and Yusuke. It seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves. Kyosuke and Aina felt very awkward though.

Aina looked up when the goddess like maiden spoke to her directly.

"Oh no, I am fine. Just a little overwhelmed I guess." She smiled politely and tried to keep up a brave face. Kyosuke just looked around trying to see what was going on and observe.

Aina looked over at the stair case and saw Emma coming down. She looked like she had been beaten. Kyosuke looked and saw Emma. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist again. If he ever got his hands on the person who did that to her, he would not be able to breathe without assistance from a machine. There was an awkward silence as Emma came and joined them at the table. Aina wasn't sure if this was the place for her to reveal her healing abilities.

"Emma. . .can I help? There could be internal damage." Aina asked as she looked over at Emma. Hopefully she knew what Aina meant by helping her. Kyosuke looked at Aina and was grateful for her healing abilities and willingness to help.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:21 am

Emma looked over at Aina and laughed, "no no I'm fine. I heal relatively fast. These will go away." She said as he looked through the menu and looked at everyone, "What?" She asked like it was no big deal.

Yusuke stood up as he glared at Emma, "What did I say about Kyo!" he glared.

Emma glared back, "I told you I'm fine damnit!" She glared back as she didn't want to cause a scene too much. She took the menu and decided to move to a different table. Artemis looked over at Yusuke and glared at him, "Real mature..." She stated. Yusuke glared at Artemis, "Well what the fuck am i suppose to do!" He said. Artemis looked at him, "Things will play out just fine... just leave it to destiny." She stated as she continued to eat.

Yusuke took a seat as he sighs. Kaito looked over at Kyosuke and noticed the look in his eyes, "If I were you. I'd sit next to her so when Kyo comes down he doesn't hurt her..." he suggested. He knew exactly how things played out every time he was there and Kyo and Emma were involved.

Talon looked over at Aina and Kyosuke, "So... Sorry for the awkward family things... But how are things with you Aina?" He asked, "And I'm sorry to be so rude. I'm Talon, this is my wife Artemis." he said with a gentle smile.

Aretmis nodded as she smiled at Aina, "Talon, Yusuke and I will do our best to help you unlock more of your powers. You don't need to worry so much. Yusuke will be here to protect you. Along with Kyosuke." She said sweetly.

Yusuke nodded.

Kaito looked over at Rin as she looked over at Emma, "Will Emma be alright?" She asked.

Just when Kaito was about to say a word Kyo came down the stairs as he looked and noticed Yusuke and his family, "Well well... If it isn't Yusuke." he smirked as he walked over to the family and then noticed Emma sitting by herself. He huffed as he pushed his dark brown hair out of his eyes with his light brown eyes giving them a smirk, "its a good thing I know how to keep your women in place... Now she won't bark as much and just whimper he laugh."

Kaito glared at Kyo as he looked at Yusuke and noticed he was about to lose it but before he could get to him everyone was shocked when...

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:35 am

Kyosuke was about to get up and go over to sit with Emma, when the "prince" himself, not being worthy of being called a king, walked down the stair case. He approached the table and spoke to Yusuke with great arrogance. Kyosuke was having a very hard time controlling his temper. Aina looked and saw Kyosuke's eyes changing color. Kyosuke turned his head and tried to calm himself down. Aina put a hand on his shoulder to try and ease his anger. Aina did not like this creep either. Wolves were very rough when they mated, but Aina could tell that he seemed like the type to take advantage of women.

"What is your business here?" Aina spoke up. She did not like this pompous man that thought he was king of the castle. Kyosuke could not take it anymore. He turned around and slammed his hand down on the table.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" Kyosuke growled feeling his feline features beginning to take over. His eyes were glowing with a blazing fury that he had only felt when he learned what had happened to his mother. It took a lot to get him this angry. Aina looked and knew that this was not good. He had only seen Kyosuke that mad one time, and that was when a guy was trying to come onto her. He went ballistic.

"Kyosuke! Calm down!" Aina grabbed his arm to try and calm him down, but he just pulled away.

"It take a special kind of bastard to hurt women like that. I can't stand pompous insignificant boys like you! Someone need to teach you a hard lesson." Kyosuke growled again insulting the man and revealing what he truly was, a pompous scared little boy.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:44 am

Kyo laughed as he looked over at Emma. He reached up and pulled at her hair as he pulled her along.

Emma yelped at her hair being pulled roughly as she tried to get away, "What the fuck!" She growled as she tried to get away.

Kyo laughed at Emmas misery as he looked at Yusuke, "You see Yusuke... Emma here... She loves me, and no matter what she ALWAYS comes crawling back!" he laughed.

Yusuke growled as his own eyes colored shifted. But just as he was about do to something he would regret. Talon stood up, raised his hand and looked at Kyo and smirked, "Should you be with your own mate?" He said.

Kyo began to float into the air as he gasped, hold his neck as it was being strangled. The owners of the Sanctuary didn't mind if the gods would pick a fight. So long as they did't leave blood on the floor. Talon looked at Kyo as he glared and opened the door with his other hair and threw him out of the place, "Go back to your mate!" He glared as he sighs and looked at Artemis, "Why won't you ever let me kill that ass!" he glared.

Yusuke was grateful for his friend as he looked at Emma who rubbed at her hair. "You alright?" he asked softly.

Emma nodded as she looked up at Kyosuke and noticed just how protective he got with her, 'what is going on...?' she thought. Yusuke looked over at Aina, "Could you take her to Hatori and have him give her a full examination?" he asked kindly.

Artemis looked over at Talona she sighs, "Honestly I have no control over that. You can kill him, but I doubt that Kyo's family won't try and take revenge on you." She stated.

Talon laughed, "I'm a God... what can an omega wolf pack do to me?" He laughed.

Artemis smiled, "Karma." She stated.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:59 am

Kyosuke calmed down a little bit once the creep was gone or rather forced to leave. Kyosuke scoffed and sat back down.

"Yes, of course I will take her." Aina helped her up and walked her in the direction of the clinic. Emma told her which way to go. Kyosuke wanted to follow, but it wasn't his place to do so.

"What a ridiculous boy. I cannot believe he is allowed in a place like this that encourages pacifistic beliefs. He seems to be ruining the atmosphere here." Aina said as she walked with Emma.

"Are you sure you are alright. . .I mean emotionally?"

Kyosuke turned to Rin.

"I am sorry for using such language in front of you, Rin." Kyosuke placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair a little bit.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9