Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensual Hostility

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Hostility  - Page 6 Empty Re: Sensual Hostility

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:35 am

Yusuke nodded as he closed his eyes, "Yeah I'll train you. But I think Emma would have better luck with training you then I will. I'd probably accidentally kill you or something. Also it doesn't hurt to try and learn to turn into a cat and Wrestle with Rin and Kaito. It test your strength." he said as he was breathing heavily as he was really tried. He took a deep breath as he let it out slowly.

"yeah I'm fine... Just tired. I have a long day...." he said "I don't need sex if thats what your wondering. I'm fine." he said as he closed his eyes but then realized that he has to keep watch, "Come on, Lets go back up, I have to keep watch so no daemons try and attack while My sibs are sleeping. But knowing Emma's she's probably awake to stay on post." he said as he slowly got up but his fangs started to showing as he got up, "Come on." he said as he reached down to help her up.

~*~

Emma looked at him as she looked up at the sky, "More like a lover or a sister...? Cause sometimes its confusing to tell the two apart." She said softly as she didn't want to pester but she was curious. She got that from her mother. Her mother was always curious about everything. She always wanted to know what went wrong or what was gonna happen. She turned to him as she gently leaned in and kissed his cheek as she stood up, "See you in the morning." She said as she yawn wanting to go to bed. One she knew that Yusuke was coming back she could rest a bit while he kept watch.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:59 am

"Well, you trained Emma, and she is still alive." Aina laughed, "But yeah I understand. Emma and I are on good terms now. We had a very nice conversation in the hot spring earlier today." Aina watched Yusuke stand up. He offered his hand to her to help her stand up and to let her know it was time to go.

"You don't look fine to me, Yusuke. At this rate, you won't be able to keep watch over everyone. You are just too physically exhausted. Is there anything I can do to help you?" She rested her hands on his chest and could feel how heavily he was breathing. Even if it wasn't sex, she had to restore his energy some how.

~*~

"I am honestly not sure. I love her like a lover, but I don't want to lose the friendship we both have either. I just don't know which one I want more." Kyosuke thought long and hard on the subject. She felt almost like an older brother to Aina. He had been looking after her all these years, and even more so when her mother died.

"Her mother told me one day, that not matter what happened to her that she wanted me to protect Aina. I was the only one she had left. Her father supposedly was killed in the Great War, but that is a lie. He ran away and never came back. No one knows if he is dead or alive. Kohaku and I are the only ones that know. She made me swear never to tell Aina. He doesn't know that Aina exists. Aina thinks that Kohaku's second husband is her real father. He did die in the Great War and Kohaku used that as a cover."
Kyosuke held that secret from Aina and he hated doing it. He never lied nor kept anything from her.

"Anyway. . .thanks for the-" He was cut short when Emma suddenly kissed him on the cheek and told him good night. He was not expecting that at all. He could not help but touch his now very warm cheek.

". . .good night. . ." He was not sure what to make of that. If she was just being polite or was just toying with him.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 am

Yusuke shook his head, "no I'm fine." She said I'm just slightly tired... If I ask Kaito to keep watch and I take a small nap I'll be fine by morning." he said as he started to walk back up to the den, "You coming?" he asked as he held out his hand for her so she didn't trip of fall on the slippery rocks. Yusuke looked up at the moon as he seemed more tired, he helped her up as they entered the den. He walked over to kaito as he kicked him gently, "Hey, keep watch... I need to rest." he said softly.

Kaito yawned as he stretched his front paws and his back and his back legs as he had his tongue out as he looked over at Yusuke and noticed how worn out he was, "kay..." he said as he was more awake and nodded at Aina as he left tot he front of the den. to keep watch.

Yusuke laid back down on the fur blanket. He turned into his wolf form as he yawn. He licked Aina's cheek as he yawn and snuggled up to Rin to keep her warm as he quickly passed out.

Emma was curled up between Rin also as she kept him warm as she yawned.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:37 am

"Yeah I'm coming." She took his hand, and walked across the slippery rocks without any problems. They returned to find Emma, Kaito and Rin cuddled together sleeping. Kyosuke had just laid back down and was about to go back to sleep. He heard Aina and Yusuke come back and sat up. Aina walked over to Kyosuke.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better."

"Come with me to the hot spring. I want to talk to you about something." Kyosuke's heart skipped a beat. He could tell by the way she said it this was not going to be pleasant. She pulled him up and took him gently by his wrist guiding him deeper into the den away from everyone else.

"Alright, we are alone. What's wrong?" Aina breathed in deeply and exhaled softly.

"I need to know something, and I want you to be completely honest with me. . .do you love me?"

Kyosuke was afraid of this. His love for Aina was his secret and his alone. He did not want anyone to know, especially her. It was like a lingering hope that gave him the motivation to get up every morning. It all started the first time she ever smiled at him. They were 12 years old, and he was walking in the rain alone to school then along came Aina with her girly pink umbrella covered in stars and held it over his head. She linked her arm with his and smiled that sweet smile at him. The smile that he thought was only for him. They both walked to school together arm in arm to school under the umbrella together. Ever since that day, all he wanted was for Aina to be happy.

"Don't make me say it. . .please." Aina could feel her heart breaking for him. She did not want to hurt him.

"Fine I will say it then. . .you do love me. . .not as a sister. . .but as a woman." He just nodded. Aina couldn't think of what to do. She just wanted to hold him and take all the pain away, but that was the wrong thing to do.

"I am honored, truly I am. . .but I don't love you like that."

"I have always known that Aina, I just never wanted to confront it. I just wanted to stay within the bliss of ignorance and just revel in your kindness."

"If you knew, then why did you not confront me about it so you wouldn't have to fool yourself the entire time and cause yourself so much pain?"

"I was afraid that meant that I would have to let you go. . ." Aina's eyes began to tear up a little bit.

"Kyo. . .I am not going anywhere. I may love someone else, but you are always first in my heart. You are the only family I have. I love you, but as my brother. I always have and no matter what happens between the two of us. . .I always will."

"I guess that is really all I want. . .is for you to be happy, and you seem to be. You are aren't you?" Aina stood there thinking for a second.

"Yes, I am. I would be even happier if you were here with me. I don't want to lose you too Kyosuke. It was hard enough with mama." Kyosuke walked over to her and held her in a brotherly embrace.

"I am not going anywhere Ai. I will always take care of you as I always have. I will just have to train my heart to let go a little bit. If this is what you want, then that is what I want as well." He kissed the top of her head and hugged her close for a few more minutes.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 am

~*~MORNING~*~

Yusuke yawned as he stretched his paws but he couldn't turn into a human. 'aw damnit..' he growled. He looked over and noticed Rin was wide away. She was wrestling with Kaito. Emma was still sleeping. Yusuke sniffed around and looked over and Noticed that Aina sleeping peacefully next to Kyosuke. He sighs as he noticed the expression on Kyosuke's face. he looked hurt, yet relieved at the same time. Yusuke motioned for Emma to get up, "come on we have ot pack and get going... I'll wake Aina and Kyosuke up." He motioned.

Emma groaned as she woke up and looked at Yusuke walking over to Aina and Kyosuke. Emma smiled but noticed Kyosuke in a different manner. She stretched herself as she changed into a human form but noticed that Yusuke didn't "Out of energy already?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

Yusuke growled at her warning her to drop it. Granted Sex was one way to fix but he didn't want to make things more awkward between the clan now then it already was. Yusuke walked over to Aina and nuzzled her neck gently and licked her face, 'wake up...' he said

Rin walked over to Kyosuke. She smirked as she got into a pounce stance as she noticed cats do on tv and quickly head-butted him in the head to wake him up, "Wake up! Its morning and were going home today!" She said happily. She was happy to be able to go back to her nice house with her nice warm room with all her plush wolf pups.

Kaito gasped as he grabbed Rin up as he glared, "Thats not a nice way to wake people up." he growled.

Rin Growled back as she started to wrestle with Kaito again. "I saw it on TV! baby Cats do that to there Parents all the time!" She argued.

Kaito laughed, "Thats on Lion King... dumby." he laughed.

Rin pouted as she crossed her arms as she saw Emma pack her things.

Yusuke barked at Aina and Kyosuke to get up.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:40 am

"It is getting late, Kyo we better get some sleep before we have to leave in the morning." Kyosuke relaxed his embrace on her and looked at her.
"Yeah you're right. . .I am really tired. Rin was biting on my ear and woke me up in the middle of a deep sleep." Aina laughed and took him by the wrist back to the main part of the den to join everyone else. Everyone was finally asleep. Aina walked over to where Kyosuke was sleeping earlier and laid down. Kyosuke laid down beside her.

"Night, Kyosuke."

"Night, Aina."

It didn't take long for the two of them to fall asleep.

~*~

It was now morning. Aina was awoken by a familiar ticklish sensation to her neck and a friendly lick to her face.

"Hehe good morning." Aina elbowed Kyosuke in the sides trying to get him up. He was not really a morning person.

"Come on Kyo, wake up!" She shook him a little bit. He just groaned and refused to get up.

"Ugh. Men." Aina stood up and stretched feeling much better now that she got some sleep. Aina laughed at Rin and Kaito bickering with each other.

Aina went back into the hot spring to gather her things and wash her blood stained clothes really quickly.

Kyosuke finally sat up and yawned. Cat were not really morning people. All they really wanted to do was sleep.

"Ugh. . .alright I am up."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 am

Yusuke looked at Emma, "We have to get going Kyosuke, Come on." She said as she started to change into her wolf form. And motioned to Rin and Kaito to follow her, "Will you be following Yusuke and Aina or do you want to come with us?" She asked curiously.

Yusuke waited for Aina to grabb her stuff so he can get going but he was still so tried from last night. a 3 hours nap doesn't cut it for him, But they needed to get to the house as soon as possible. Plus some private time in a house thats has sound proof walls didn't bother anyone either. He thought about Aina in some new Lingerie that he just got her at the house as he smirked 'yummy... black lace.' he thought as she shook the thoughts out of his head, 'ah damnit...' her groaned as he felt horny.

Emma looked over at Yusuke, "You alright?" She asked.

Yusuke whined as he nodded as he motioned for them to go on ahead.

Emma nodded as she looked at Kyosuke and smiled at him, "See you there." She said as she started to walk off. her hips swaying a little bit. Yusuke looked at Kyosuke as he narrowed his eyes, 'what the hell is Emma up too...' he thought.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:00 am

Kyosuke was wondering as well what Emma was trying to do. Was she trying to charm him? He did just get "dumped" in a sense after all. He wasn't really interested in looking for love at the moment.

"Bye." He waved and stood up rubbing his sleepy eyes. Aina wrung the excess water from her clothes and stuffed them in a separate pouch in her bag. She walked back out and had the heavy bag hoisted over her shoulder.

"Ok I'm ready. Let's get going." Kyosuke walked over to her and took the heavy bag from her.

"I will carry this. You can ride with Yusuke. Wouldn't want him to carry anymore weight than absolutely necessary." Kyosuke could tell how tired the guy was. He decided to try and be nice to him since this was the guy Aina was in love with.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 am

Yusuke looked at Kyosuke and nodded his thanks as he motioned for Aina to ride his back.

Emma Rin and Kaito were running through the forest, but Emma came to a halt. when her ears twitched, 'somethings not right...' she thought as she motioned for Kaito and Rin to head to the house. She took a different course as she sniffed and looked around. Something was off. She continued to sniff and search her surrounding as she noticed something afar. A silver wolf with sapphire eyes. Emma was shocked, 'm-mother...' She gave a small whimper but noticed that the silver whole ran off. 'W-wait! M-mother!" She called as she followed after what she thought was her mother deeper into the forest.

~*~ Back at the house. *~*

Rin and Kaito made it to the mansion perfectly safe. Rin hit the code for them to enter the house. She turned human along with Kaito. Rin was so excited to be able to play with her toys again.

Kaito looked around but noticed that Emma wasn't around, "Where did she go..." He wondered as he decided to let Yusuke know when he got here.

Yusuke with Aina on his back was running through the forest. Picking up speed and making sure Aina held on tight. They reach the house. It was very large to say the least. the House it self a good 4 stories tall also as big as a football field. Yusuke let Aina down as he pressed the code and took a whiff of the air and noticed something was off. He transformerd into a human but he was still weak. "Kaito and Rin are here... but Emma's not... where is she..." he thought as he looked at Aina and Kyosuke, "Please make your self both at home. Rin and Katio will show you around along with the maids and such. If you need anything just ask them." Yusuke said as he started to back at the wood, "I need to find Emma..." he said softly as he transformed back into a Wolf as he growled deep down, 'damnit emma!" he cursed in his thought as he ran to search for his sister.

Emma was still looking through the forest, "Mother!" She howled. But there was no reply and it was getting dark. Emma continued to sniffed the air but there was nothing. Almost like she vanished into thin air. 'Mother....' she thought as she looked down feeling sad and depressed as she howled. Wanting bother her parents there.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 am

Aina held on tight to Yusuke as they ran through the forest. Kyosuke tried to pace himself so he didn't get ahead of Yusuke. They came to the mansion and both Kyosuke and Aina were stunned at its enormous size. They both grew up in the country where there was a lot of wide open space and relatively small houses.

"This is amazing. . .I expected you to live in a mansion, but not something like this. It looks like a coliseum." Aina felt very out of place in this huge mansion. It felt too big. Kyosuke felt pretty much the same way. They followed Yusuke in. It was just as extravagant inside as it was outside. Everyone was little worried now since Emma did not make it home.

"I hope she is alright. And please be careful, Yusuke." Aina said as she watched him run off toward the forest. Kyosuke and Aina were not sure what to do. They didn't want to go far because they might end up getting lost. They walked into what they assumed was the living room looking for Rin and Kaito.

"Hello?" Aina asked. The house was so big it echoed through every room. Aina quickly covered her mouth. Kyosuke just laughed.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:59 am

Rin ran up to Aina and Kyosuke as she smiled, "You guys wanna go swimming! We have an indoor pool!" She smiled as she was wet and soaked from playing in the water. The butler looked at Rin as he sighs.

"Miss Rin, please refrain from having water being all over the house..." he said kindly He was an old man but he was working for Yusuke for many years, "Miss Aina Mister Kyosuke... If you wish to retire to your rooms please follow me... Miss Rin... please go return tot he swimming pool. They will be there shorty." he said as he started to lead them to the bedrooms.

Rin pouted, "Hurry up!" She said with a excitement. Kaito howled signaling for Rin to come back to the pool so they could play. Rin ran back to the pool as she jumped in as she was happy to be home. But deep down she was worried about Emma and Yusuke, "hope they get home soon..." She said softly.

Kaito looked at Rin and ruffled her wet hair, "Don't worry. Ysuuke wouldn't let anything happen to Emma." he said to reassure his younger sister.

~*~

Yusuke sniffed around the air as he looked around as he continued to run, 'Damnit Emma! Where are you?!" he howled to get her to communicate but there was no answer. He continued to sniffed for a few more minutes when he finally picked up her scent as he quickly followed it. he noticed Emma on the ground as he rushed over to her. He nuzzled her fur as he looked at her to make sure there were no injuries, 'are you hurt?!' he asked.

Emma had tears in her eyes as she sniffled as she whimpered. Yusuke looked around as he suddenly had a flash back of when he and Emma were just cub. There was scent of blood every where. The grass was stained, Cat claw marks, Wolves growling and fighting them against eachother. Yusuke remember his mother was a beautiful silver wolf with beautiful sapphire eyes that Yusuke and Emma got in there human forms. She remember how she would carry Emma by the scruff of their neck as they ran through this very forest. He of course followed closely, however when he turned back, the very sight of his father being killed by a cat was what disturbed him. His father was killed by a Tiger with bright fur and black stripes. Yusuke looked down as he looked over at a familiar tree with a small carve den. He looked inside and inside that very den was where Emma and Yusuke was hidden. Yusuke looked over at Emma and saw the tears, 'what happened?' he asked with concern as he nuzzled her fur gently.

Emma whimpered as she rubbed at her nose, 'I saw mother... She was running through here... And I went to follow her and she just vanished.' Emma replyed.

Yusuke new that feeling. he laid down next to her as he curled up, 'This was the place Mother left us... She hid in that tree... That was when we were both pretty young. Also the night of the massacre of our clan..' she stated.

Emma looked over at him as she nuzzled his fur, 'what happened to Mother?' she asked.

It was a hard memory on Yusuke but he still remember it all those years ago. "mother was protecting us. We had an ambush... She was the only one who left the Clan with both of us. I followed, Mother carried you. She hid us here and told me to look after you. I followed her and she was killed by the same cat that Father was. A orange tiger...' He stated as he looked over at the very small den that he remember Emma whimper for milk as she was so young. Yusuke wasn't sure how to look after her as he nuzzled her. He started to take care of her just be eating bugs, drinking water. Till Emma was able to go and explore, but they always explored together.

Emma looked over as she sighs as she sat up, 'I can't believe... all those years ago I would have a vision of Mother bring us here...' she said as she looked at him.

Yusuke looked over at Emma as he licked her cheek and bit her nose with his full mouth. Something he often did when they were cubs to reassure her that everything was fine, 'you still have me... I will never let anything happen to you. Granted you can take care of yourself most of the time... but when you need me... Just howle and I'll be there as soon as I can.' he reassure her as he nuzzled her neck again, 'Mother and Father loved Both of us... but we have to keep out clan a live...' he said as he looked over at her and gave her a small smile, 'You look so much like mother. Half the time I wonder if you really are her.' He said.

Emma blushed at the statement as he looked at Yusuke as she smiled feeling a lot better. Emma got up as she started to follow him, 'Thank you... For coming for me... But what about Aina?' she asked.

Yusuke blinked as he started to walk, 'she's already at the house with Kyosuke, Rin and Kaito. After I dropped them off I came after you.'

Emma smiled 'thanks again..' she said as she started to run int he direction of Home. Yusuke took one last glance at the place as he walked over to a stone. He remember as a pup, he pulled the carcass of what was left of there mother dug a hole and buried here with by this rock. He looked at the stone as he sighs, 'see mother... You have nothing to worry about. I'll always be here for Emma...' He said as he started to leave the and follow after Emma so they could come back.

Suddenly a Silver wolf reappeared as she watched her two young cubs grow up and still with each other. She had a sad smile on her lips, "Thank you Yusuke...' she said softly as she vanished into thin air again.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:23 am

"Thank you sir for showing us to our rooms." Aina said with a smile and a nod of her head. The old man bowed his head back to her and went back down the hall and to the stairs. Kyosuke's room was across the hall from Aina's. Kyosuke saw the look of worry on her face when Rin mentioned going swimming.

"Are you alright?" Kyosuke asked Aina when they were alone.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I haven't even told Yusuke that I can't swim. It is kind of embarrassing. I am barely able to harness my powers and that is embarrassing enough."

"Don't be embarrassed. I am sure they will understand. It is expected, we are felines after all and most of them hate water." Aina sighed.

"That may be true, but I feel like an insolent child that constantly needs to be taken care of. It sucks. I wish I could harness my powers."

"Hey Ai, it is ok. With Yusuke and Emma helping you everything will work out. I can help you too."

"Thanks Kyo. We better hurry and get ready, Rin is very impatient." Kyosuke laughed and went into his room to find the proper clothes to change into.

Aina went into her room and went over to the closet. It was stocked with sexy clothes. She went over to the drawers which were full of sexy lingerie.

"This has to be the work of Yusuke. . ." Aina sighed and laughed lightly. She dug through the drawers until she found the most modest swimsuit she could find. It was a white string bikini with light blue polka dots on it. She felt so exposed. Luckily she found a little slip to wear over it until she got to the pool. She met Kyosuke out in the hall. He managed to find some swimming trunks to wear. They were a little big, but they would do.

The two of them came to the pool and saw that Rin and Kaito were already in there playing. Aina was beginning to get a little bit nervous. She did not want Rin to get overexcited and pull her in. She took the slip off and and sat down at the top of the steps letting her feet dangle in the water. Kyosuke was surprised to see her wearing something so revealing.

"Wow Ai, you look good in that." He said making fun of her.

"Shut up Kyo! You aren't funny."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 am

Rin was so happy, but she new better to try and pull people in in pool. Not only that she knew that Cats were too fond of the water. "Aina-chan... if you don't like the water you don't have to force yourself." She said sweetly, "I saw on TV that not all Cats like Water... Except making like Tigers... But Tigers are kinda scary looking. Did you know that Yusuke and Emma's mommy and daddy were killed by tigers?!" She said.

Kaito gasped as he quickly grabbed Rin and held her mouth shut, "Rin!" he growled, "Were not suppose to talk about that! Don't go blabing!" he growled

Yusuke and Emma walked in when the Butler mentioned them that everyone was at the pool, "blab about what Kaito?" He asked with his eyes narrowed.

Emma looked over at Rin then at Kyosuke and Aina as she waved, "Sorry for being late guys... I got lost" She laughed.

Kaito looked over at Emma and noticed her eyes were red and smell of salt. He knew that his sister was crying. But Emma was too stubborn for her own good.

Rin looked over at Yusuke as she jumped out of Kaitos arms as she got out of the pool and hugged both Yusuke and Emma tightly, "I'm glad Daemns didn't get you!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

Emma smiled at Rin as she hugged her tightly, "Yeah I'm sorry." She said.

Kaito got out of the pool and looked at Yusuke. Yusuke shook his head no signaling not now, and that they'll have a family meeting later.

Yusuke walked over to Aina and noticed the swim suit as he raised an eye brow, "You know there was a One piece in the the draws... Sexy one piece but one piece that showed less skin." he said.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:47 am

Aina was happy to see that Emma and Yusuke made it back safely. She was intrigued to find out that Emma and Yusuke's mother was killed by a tiger. She didn't know much about the tiger clan. They were rather distant. Kyosuke had made himself comfortable in a lounge chair. He was still tired from this morning and wanted a quick cat nap in the sun.

"I got enough torment from Kyosuke, so I really don't need it from you too Yusuke. I would look ridiculous in any of those suits you picked for me. This one is barely suitable." She kept her hair down to cover the excess skin that was showing. Kyosuke put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. The sun felt really good on his skin. He better enjoy it now until the sun went down. Aina just sat there staring at her feet as they hung in the water which was surprisingly warm which was good since it was pretty cold outside.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:58 am

Yusuke noticed Aina seemed nervous, but he was really too tired to care. "I'm gonna go take a nap... you..." he said pulling Aina up by her arm easily, "Will join me." he smirked as he started to pull her toward his master bedroom.

Emma, Rin, and Kaito sighs. Emma was feeling slightly weak as well as she decided to make go to a club tonight but then again, Yusuke would kill her for going after dark. 'damn going into hiding...' she thought.

Rin looked at Kaito, "how come you don't go off to find girls?" She asked curiously.

Kaito blushed at the questions as he coughed, "cause... Right now were in Hiding and you and I don't have to worry too much about it. Yusuke and Emma are the ones who need to control things." He said as he looked at Emma, "You're not planning on going out tonight are you?" he asked.

Emma shook her head no, "No... But honestly I kinda wish that Daemons didn't come out at night so I can go the club or something. At least to regain some of my strength. I haven't had it in like 3 days now." She muttered as she sighs. She took her shoes off and dipped her feat in the water as she sighs, "Oh well... I'm sure we'll live." She said.

Katio looked at Emma as he looked at Kyosuke, "What about him?" He asked point to the Panther.

Emma looked over at Kyosuke as she shook her head, "No. As much as I don't care about being a Rebound I don't think it would be a good time for him to be sleeping with anyone." She said softly.

Kaito looked over at Kyosuke as he nodded. Rin look back at everyone but then called for a butler, "Yes Miss Rin?" He asked,

Rin smiled, "I want food! When's dinner?" she asked.

The butler sighs, "Soon Miss Rin." he said.

Rin gave a pout as she decided to get dressed and get go play with her toy. Kaito looked over Emma, "i'm gonna go play some games. You gonna swim for a bit?" he asked

Emma nodded, "Yeah I'll meet you up there." She said.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:15 am

Aina looked over in Yusuke's direction when she heard his footsteps approaching her. He lifted her up by her arm and pulled her along. She knew what he wanted of course. She was a little embarrassed since everyone else also knew. She just followed him up to his bedroom, of course it was the biggest in the entire house. His room was almost the size of her entire house. She felt so exposed wearing just a bathing suit walking around inside where people could see her. She was relieved when they finally made it to his room.

"You could of at least let me grab my slip to put on over this bathing suit. People were staring!" She sighed as she slumped against the door and looked around the huge room.

~*~

Kyosuke was almost asleep when he noticed the sudden silence fill the room. He opened one of his eyes and noticed Emma sitting by the edge of the pool in deep thought. Her eyes were a little red like she had been crying. He sat up and examined her for a few minutes.

"Glad you made it back safely. Are you alright? You seem very lost in thought."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:22 am

Yusuke looked over at Aina as he pinned her to the door as he started to kiss her neck, "Don't talk... Just... let me ravish you." He moaned softly as he kissed her neck more and more. God he needed her. Yusuke picked her up bridal style as he brought her over to his room as he quickly started to strip his own clothes as he kissed her neck more, slowly wanting to un do the tie on the back of her swim suit, "Why are you nervous?" he asked as he looked down at her.

~*~

Emma looked over as she was pulled out of her thoughts as she turned to Kyosuke, "Oh... Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your nap." She said as she stood up. "I'll go, if you want to explore the house, please feel free too." She said as she started to leave but then realized that she stopped, "i'm sorry about that kiss last night. Forget it ever happened." She said as she started to walk away wanting to be left alone, especially after what happened today.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:20 am

Aina gasped suddenly when she felt Yusuke's lips ravish her neck. She turned her head to the side so he could get in deeper. She could feel his fangs brush across her skin lightly as he moved from place to place all over her sensitive neck. She let a few quiet moans escape from her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck holding onto him so she wouldn't fall. She was afraid that one of her breasts would fly right out of her bikini, but she didn't think that Yusuke would mind too much. She looked up at him and could see the lust and hunger in his eyes. He looked so tired, but he really needed the energy boost.

"I. . .just feel very out of my element. I am not use to being in such an extravagant environment. . ." She turned her head to the side feeling even more embarrassed. She was still a little nervous about having sex with him. They were in love, yes, but what was she to him? His girlfriend, lover, mate? She really wasn't sure. There was a definite connection between them. She felt it last time they were together like this. Yusuke was more than likely the key to helping her unlock her powers.

"I will get use to it though. . ." She took a hold of his cheeks with both her hands and pulled him down toward her face giving him a soft and sweet kiss on the lips. She waited for him to take it a step further.

~*~

Emma never really gave him a chance to speak. The kiss didn't bother him at all, it just took him by great surprise. He honestly though that she hated him, but he didn't really care. She seemed a little bit frazzled so it was probably best that she have a little bit of alone time. Kyosuke decided to remain where he was and enjoy the last of the sunlight before it faded away in to night. The silence was very nice and soothing to him. In no time at all he was fast asleep.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Yusuke nuzzled her neck as he kissed just behind her earlobe as he bit down on it gently. Growling in a possessive manner, "Something else is bothering you. I can sense it... whats wrong?" he asked softly as he looked into her beautiful eyes. He kissed her cheek to make her relax a little bit more, "We could always go to our smaller house... But Rin and Kaito like it here more since most of there belongings are here." he said softly. "unless... Thats not the reason why you seem tense...?" He asked as he stopped briefly to see what was wrong. Granted he was an animal, but he still wanted to get her used to him so it didn't seem like he was raping the poor girl.

~*~

Emma went up to her bedroom as she was really tired as she realized that she promised Kaito that she'd play a game or two.

She went to the game room as she knocked on it and walked in and noticed that Kaito was playing his most favorite game, Okami. An adventure about a white wolf by the name of Amaterasu who is the reborn god of the Sun. Her goal of the game was the get 13 brush techniques and bring peace back to Nippon. It was a Game that the entire Family loved. Even Yusuke... He probably beat the game 15 times at most.

Emma smiled as she walked over and took a seat on the nice comfy leather couch and looked at the big screen and noticed that Katio was about to fight one of the bosses Orochi. Who was this nasty 8 headed dragon. Emma looked at him concentrating as she sighs as she hugged her leggs.

Kaito looked over at Emma as he blinked and paused the game, "Something wrong?" He asked casually as he placed the controller down.

Emma looked over at Kaito as she smiled, "Nothing... Just a little weak..." She said softly.

Kaito blinked, "Then why not do it with Kyosuke?" he asked as he raised a bro, Normally Emma was much more forward with Men, but this was a first.

Emma sighs, "I would rather have sex with a total stranger and have them pay me then try and get laid with my big brothers girlfriend childhood friend." She stated as she looked over at him, "What about you...?" She asked, "How are you feeling." She said with concern.

Kaito shrugged his shoulders, "I'm fine. Rin might be a little tired, but she's still a cub and she doesn't need to be doing that now... I'd kill any guy that tried to get to her anyways..." he muttered.

Emma laughed, "yeah I know..." She said sweetly as she laid her head down on Kaito's lap as he picked up the controller and looked started to play the game again.

~*~

Rin was looking around int he kitchen as she was hungry. She sighs as he started to head back to the pool and noticed that Kyosuke was sleeping. She walked over to him and poked his face, "Hey Kitty Cat Man....?" She called, "Why are you sleeping?" She asked curiously as she poked him again.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 am

Aina eeped when Yusuke bit down on her earlobe. "Ow! Yusuke that hurts." She grabbed her ear and rubbed it. Cats do not really like having their ears messed with, and Aina was no exception. She loved having her neck ravished, just not her ears.

"I thought you would know that cats don't like having their ears messed with." Aina laughed and blushed all at the same time when he growled into her ear.
He kissed her cheek gently and calmed himself down a little bit. He could tell that she was having doubts.

"I just. . .I am still a littler nervous about all of this. It will be the second time we have had sex, and I am really not sure where we stand. I know you protect me because it is your duty, but I am just not sure what I am to you. . ." Aina sighed as she looked up into his eyes.

~*~

Kyosuke was awoken from his cat nap by a small poke to his cheek. He opened his eyes to see that it was dark now. How long was he asleep? Rin was standing beside him poking him in the face.

"Kitty Cat man? You make me sound like an old geezer." Kyosuke laughed as he sat up and stretched to the glass ceiling. He got up and stood beside Rin.
"So, what are you up to running around this big house by yourself?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:38 am

Yusuke sighs as he got off of her as he laid on his back, had his arms covering his eyes as he took in a deep breath and let it out, "I'm only going to say this ONCE in your life time... So get it through your thick skull..." he started, "You're not just a sex partner... You're not just a girlfriend or a lover. You're my mate... Regardless if Artemis were to bond us together or not. Even if I'm meant for someone else. I would never be with them... Not unless you agree to be with me forever... And only me." he said as he took his arm off his eyes as he looked into her own, "Get it?" he asked as he gave her a devilish smirk. "Now... how about we try something different... I can barely move, so you can have all the fun of being on top." he said giving her a perverted grin.

~*~

Rin looked at at Kyosuke as she shrugged her tiny shoulder, "I don't know... Emma and Kai are playing Okami upstairs... Yu-chan and Aina-neechan are upstairs making a pup... or a cub... whatever people call it..." She said, granted she was still confused about certain things based on there clan. But She knew of the act. "plus I'm waiting for Dinner.. But they said till later..." She said giving a pout. She looked at Kyosuke as she blinked, "Do you like Emma?" she asked curiously as she tilted her head as a pup would when they were curious or confused about something.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 am

Aina sighed softly feeling very satisfied with his answer. She now knew that she was more important to him than any other woman he had sex with. She was, in his words, the one. She felt butterflies rising in her stomach. They began to flutter when he looked into her eyes and asked her if she understood. All she could do was smile and blush.

"Yes, I understand perfectly." She turned her head and looked back up a the ceiling. They were in a HUGE bed that had a canopy over the top, so she was just staring at a satin jungle above her head. Her stomach stopped fluttering and tied itself in a huge knot when Yusuke mentioned her being on top and in charge. She was a very reserved traditional girl. She believed that the man was suppose to take charge and that she was suppose to listen to his direction, not the other way around.

"A-Alright. . .but please. . .don't laugh. . .I have never done this before." She was so scared and intimidated. Yusuke was an amazing lover. He knew how to charm a lady and how to make her tremble in his grasp. Aina had no such experience under her belt. She would just have to experiment as she went along. She was sure that Yusuke would understand that she was new to this whole idea. Aina sat up and turned toward Yusuke standing in front of the bed between his legs. She crawled with all the gracefulness and alluring traits of the cat she was and hovered over top of Yusuke. Her hair rained down around them both and cradled them in dark brown rain. She leaned in near his ear, and purred softly in her throat as she rubbed his cheeks with her own. She could feel the sandpaper-like hairs on his face, he really needed to shave. Her hands moved to his jacket, undoing the buttons one by one. One of the buttons was not really cooperating with her, and she was getting a little bit frustrated.

~*~

Kyosuke picked up a bottle of water and took a few heavy gulps. He was quite thirsty. Hearing what Rin had to say about what Yusuke and Aina were doing almost made him choke on his water. He gasped suddenly causing water to get stuck in his throat and make him cough. He was surprised that she knew so much for being so young.

"My for a 12 year old, you know quite a lot." He wiped his face clean and looked at Rin curiously. She asked him if he liked Emma. What kind of question was that. Of course he liked her, just not in the way that Rin was thinking.

"Yes, I like Emma. She is a very nice person. Why do you ask?" He started to walk back to his room and looked back wondering if Rin was going to follow.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 am

Yusuke closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sound of her purr. He gently reached up as he helped her unbutton his shirt as he looked up at her, "You know... you really need to control some things... Such as your hormones... Just..." he thought before he spoke the best way to approach the saying, "Just... let loose." he smirked as he reached up and kissed her lips gently.

He looked at her beautiful breast and noticed how milky and her skin was. He touched it gently as he looked at her and gave her a smile that only she was able to see. he pushed her hair back as he knew that she was holding back on her true animal instincts. "Here kitty kitty kitty...." he teased with a smirk.

~*~

Rin followed him as she looked at him, "Yeah... Yu-chan doesn't really hide much from us. He said we have to learn eventually. But he told me I can't do what him and Aina-oneechan are doing cause I'm still too young." She stated as she looked at him further tilting her head, "Do you Love Emma?" She asked further. "Cause she likes you a lot. She doesn't want to do anything about it though." She stated. "Plus she's super horny" She giggled as she remember some statements her sister or her brothers would use.

~*~

Emma sat up as she blinked, her ears catching something. "Artemis...?" She thought as she got up off of Kaito lap.

Kaito turned to Emma s he blinked, "Whats wrong?" he called as he paused the game and followed his sister.

Emma ran down the stairs as she noticed a long red head with greek like outfit as she stood in all her glory and beauty. Emma narrowed her eyes as she wasn't surprised that Artemis just showed up. Emma walked over to her, keeping her guard up, "Can I help you...?" She said as she was still bitter towards the women.

Artemis silky red hair turned as it moved her her body as she looked and smiled at Emma, "Well well... If it isn't Emma... Where Yusuke? I need to speak to him about an urgent thing." She said with a super fake smile.

Emma growled under her breath. "He's currently busy..." She mumbled.

Artemis shook her head, "What a shame... Anything... Tell him the next women he sleeps with, will be his Mate and he's not gonna be able to change anything about it... Oh..... and except some half breed too." She smiled as she turned as she saw Rin.

Rin noticed Artemis as she gasped and ran to hug the goddess, "ARTY!" She cried out happily.

Emma looked at Rin and noticed Kaito. Kaito bowed politely to the goddess as she nodded at his attention. Artemis held Rin in her arms as she hugged the young girl, "And hows my cute little wolf doing?!" She said in a baby like voice as she smiled.

Rin laughed as she smiled, "I'm good!" She said happily. Artemis looked and noticed Kyosuke as she smiled, "Pleasure to Meet you Kyosuke... By the way... I would take care of this one..." She said pointing to Emma... "her hormones are raging." She smirked as she let Rin down as she disappeared. Emma face was beat red as she was beyond embarrassed "DAMNIT ARTEMIS! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!" She growled as she turned and looked at the the 3 of them, "Not a word out of any of you!" She growled as she decided to go and do something else to keep her mind occupied.

Rin watched Emma leave then turned to Kyosuke as she smirked, "See... Told you." She giggled as she looked at Kaito then realized something, "HEY OKAMI'S FREE YAY!" She said quickly running to the game room.

Kaito gasped as he followed after, "AT LEAST LET ME SAVE MY FILE! RIIIIIIIIN!!!!!" he called he didn't want to start over on the bosses.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 am

"I am just not really sure how to-" She began to say before he leaned up and captured her lips in a sweet kiss. He took a hold of one of her breasts and gave it a little squeeze. She moaned within their kiss as she felt all kinds of jolts through her entire body that made her almost tremble and fall on top of Yusuke. He began to tease her, and try to get some kind of animalistic response out of her. Aina HATED being called a kitty. It was very demeaning to her and made her seem very weak. She was not a common house cat.

"I am not a house cat, Yusuke." She sat up and looked at him with a slight glare. She knew he was probably doing this on purpose. If he wanted her to be a little rough, then she would give it a try.

"You wanted me to be on top, so just shut up and let me do things my way." She did not usually talk like that, but she was not going to lie, it felt very empowering. She leaned back down and started to play with his neck. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and started to nibble on his skin then began to bite a little bit. He was probably use to rough housing with his siblings so his pain tolerance was more than likely pretty high. Her hands began to wander again as she pulled his shirt apart and took it off his shoulders. Her hands rushed over his now bare skin. She could feel the rise and fall of the curves on his body. She could feel the soft scar tissues on his skin that were still healing. Her hips began to move up and down as she grinded herself against Yusuke's groin. She could feel him becoming aroused. So far so good.

~*~

Kyosuke face palmed shaking his head. What was Yusuke doing to this poor child? Then again, who was he to question their ways? What seemed weird to him was probably normal to them. Rin was very curious about how he felt about Emma. He did like her, but he did not love her. He only just met her. She was beautiful, but that was not a fair reason to claim he loved her. He could not believe the words coming from this child's mouth. How did she even know what horny meant? Kyosuke sighed and tried to laugh it off, until he saw Emma and Kaito pass in front of them. They were headed down the stairs while Kyosuke and Rin were heading down. The both of them turned around and followed. When they reached the bottom, Kyosuke saw a beautiful greek looking goddess standing before them. There was something other-worldly about her. She was a gorgeous red headed woman that wore what looked like a toga. She turned her attention to him. She knew him by name, and told him to take care of Emma. . .but why? He barely knew the girl.

Emma was very embarrassed about what Artemis had to say. She just told them not to say anything and ran off. Rin's statement was definitely reinforced. Emma did have some sort of feelings for him. Did she have some kind of crush on him?

Kyosuke was a bit confused and still rather hurt from loosing Aina. He wasn't really ready to go looking for love just yet, but then again he did not want Emma to be hurt because of him. He stood there alone thinking for a few minutes. Should he go talk to her or should she just sort this out on her own? Kyosuke decided to try and talk to her. He wandered around following her scent until he found her room. He knocked on the door gently.

"Emma? Are you alright?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 am

Yusuke smirked, "Aw, w-aaaah" 'D-damn.' he thought as he moaned softly, his erection getting harder, 'this kitty can play rough.' he smirked as he leaned up and kissed her neck and nuzzled into it, "I'm not demeaning you, I think its a cute pet name, don't take it so seriously. Relax." he smirked as he kissed her neck and her cheek, nibbling down gently, "Is that really all you got?" he asked as he smirked as he pushed her hair back, "Enough teasing. I want everything." he smirked

~*~

Emma blushed when she herd Kyosuke's voice as she sighs as she stood up and went to her door and looked at him. Her hair was completely down now, her ribbon out of her hair as she was only wearing a white shirt as she looked at him. "What?" She asked. Her face was still red from Artemis's earlier comment as she didn't looked into Kyosuke's eyes
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next