Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensual Hostility

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Hostility  Empty Sensual Hostility

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:52 am

Centuries ago, before the dawn of time there lived two clans of great strength and majesty. The Felidae clan, the clan of the Big Cats, and the Canidae clan, the clan of the Wolves. These two clans have been feuding since the beginning of time. The great war ensued and many lives were lost. There was no clear victor. Few survived and were able to keep their clans alive. The two clans scattered to the winds never to see one another again. . .until now.

The story takes us to a huge tourist town in Northern Japan called Asahikawa. This town is famous for its commitment to preserving the lives of wild animals. The business district is lined with tall buildings, restaurants, boutiques, apartments and everything in between. The sidewalks were filled with people hurrying from appointment to appointment, talking on their cell phones, and texting. Everyone on those sidewalks, had a secret. A secret that was rooted back to ancient times. Everyone possessed an animalistic heart. Society had turned down the old ways and believed that all the animal clans had become extinct in the great war. The secrets were heavily guarded by the families that harbored these traits.

Aina, a simple 17 year old girl with dark brown hair walked the streets the business district on her way to her new job. People gave her weird looks thinking what is a seventeen year old doing here among business dwellers? She simply ignored them and kept walking.

Aina was a keeper of the secret. Her family was a part of the Felidae clan. Her branch was the Snow Leopard. The clans were separated into branches, and each branch represented a different family/animal group. Aina's distant cousins formed the Black Panther branch. It was hard for them to conceal their identities. Aina's eyes were slanted and had a baby blue color. She was use to getting stares from everyone. She simply explained that it was a birth defect.

"I hope that my first day goes well." Aina said nervously as she looked at the small slip of paper that had the building number of the place where she was working. She looked at the tall building, which was the tallest on the row. It was the Hideyoshi Wildlife Protection Agency. The main corporation that was in charge of protecting all of Japan's wildlife. It was Aina's dream to work for Mr. Hideyoshi as the companies main veterinarian. She entered the building looking around at the hustling and bustling employees. She made her way into the elevator and went all the way to the top floor where Mr. Hideyoshi's office was. She had never met him before, just talked to him over the phone. He sounded very young which was surprising to her. The elevator chimed loudly as the doors opened. She walked down the long hallway and came to the door of Mr. Hideyoshi's office. She took a deep breath and knocked on it gently.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sensual Hostility  Empty Re: Sensual Hostility

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 am

Yusuke Hideyoshi. The Corporate Executive Officer of Hideyoshi Wildlife Protection Agency. 22 years old that holds a secret guarded in his family for centuries. He was the part of the Canidae clan. A clan of wolfs that was said were born as wolfs till they hit puberty when their magical powers were unlocked by their hormones, they would be able to become human... at least externally. However their hearts that held the animal instinct would always govern their actions.

Yusuke groaned as he gasped, as he grabbed the head of his ex-secretary and thrust his hips harder deep down her throat as he spilled his seeds into her hot mouth as he groaned. He took a seat in his chair as he watch the girl come up from under his desk as she whipped some of his cum from her lips and licked it off her finger, "Am I still fired?" She smirked as she started to sit in his lap and caress his chest.

Yusuke shoved her off as he growled and started to straighten up his clothes for his next appointment. "Yes, now get out." he said as he pointed to the door, "Also... you suck with blow jobs. I wouldn't recommend putting that on your resume for "special talents" " he stated as he started to boot up his computer and looked through his appoint and looked down at his clock and noticed she should be here.

The platinum blonde started to get teary eyes as she huffed out of the office. Just as the girl left she saw Aina at the door. She looked at the girl as she glared at her and left in anger.

Yusuke looked at the door but felt something different about this. 'a cat....' he thought as he shook his head thinking it was his imagination. But he got a better look at her and his blood began to boil just form looking at her. He smirked as he motioned for her to come in, " Miss Shitsui was it?" he called, "Please come in." he said as he motioned for her to sit in front of him. He observed her body as he nodded with approval but noticed the attire, 'I'll have to train this one too.' he thought as he shack his head with disapproval.

"How can Hideyoshi Wildlife Protection Agency help you?" He asked as he crossed his legs as he started to examine her. He did briefly look at her resume and why she was here. 'she'll be a fun lay' he thought as he smirked at her. His jet black hair slicked back. His sapphire blue eyes staring her down as he smirked. Making any girl blush just from that one expression.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 am

Aina heard a sudden commotion, like someone shuffling around quickly. She looked at her watch to make sure that she was on time. "10AM right one the nose, so I am on time." She knocked again, this time a little harder. She waited a few more seconds, and then the door suddenly opened. A blonde shoved past her and gave her a very sour look. Aina looked at the woman. Her hair was ruffled and her shirt was on inside out. God only knew what they were doing in there, but she did not want to know. She turned her attention back to the tall dark haired man sitting at his huge desk.

"Yes, thank you Mr. Hideyoshi." She walked in and was suddenly smacked in the face with a horrendous odor. She could smell the actions of what just took place. It made her very nauseous. Still, she needed this job so she tried her best to ignore it. She got a look at her new potential boss. He was surprisingly young. He looked to be in his early 20's. He was very handsome as well. She set her briefcase down and took a seat in the chair in front of his desk. She could tell that he was examining all of her. It was quite disturbing. She felt as if she were a piece of meat being graded for tenderness.

"It is my hope that some day I can become a veterinarian for your company. I want to start out as your personal intern slash secretary so I can learn the business from the ground up and be better prepared in the future." She sat up straight and kept her legs firmly planted on the ground with her legs closed. She waited for him to ask her the next question. From what she could tell of this man, he was very high strung and did not take shit from anyone. He also seemed very arrogant and boastful. She was soon to find out how correct she was.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:52 am

Yusuke looked at the girl as he noticed her eyes, 'cat eyes... ' he thought as he looked at her and nodded, "before I can even think to hired you..." He said as he stood up and stride over to her and looked at her top and noticed it was covered. He reached down and slowly started to unbutton her top as he smirked, "show off the cleavage... men prefer it." he smirked as he calmly walked away and started to stare out the window, "Now... Miss Shitsui if you were to get this job...Are you willing to be flexible?" he asked as he turned to her and smirked, "Cause the first thing I like in a women... is being able to do probably different positions at once." Those he did try to make that more of a sexual comments but he quickly covered it, "Such as running errands. Fixing schedules, making copies ect." He said as he took a seat. "But before that. What are your strengths?" he asked in a cocky manner.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:15 am

Aina tried to keep calm. She could tell that this man was borderline a sexual predator. She made sure to keep her guard up. He approached her and got awfully close. She held her breath when his hands came close to her breast. Her eyes were shut tight until she felt the buttons of her blouse coming unbuttoned. She looked up at him with a look on her face that she wasn't even sure was. She felt angry and almost aroused at the same time. She did not want him to know that though. Her cheeks were bright red from anger and embarrassment. She let the unbuttoning of her blouse slide, but his derogatory comments were really starting to get on her nerves.

"I am very flexible. I have an excellent work ethic, and I can do whatever is needed of me." She almost wished that she hadn't said that. It was like she was opening herself up to him, which was not what she meant. She was here for a job, not for a sexual rendezvous. She was not really sure how to handle this situation. She just needed to be firm.
"I just want to make one thing perfectly clear. I am not here for your sexual pleasure, I am here to work." She said with a very firm tone making sure that he understood what she meant.
"This is a very prosperous company, and I want to work for the best, but I will not use my sex card to get myself there. So, if you require more than what I am actually suppose to do then please tell me now because I do not want to waste my time!"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:33 am

Yusuke looked at the young girl as he smirked as he crossed his legs once more. "Really now... " he began as he smirked and started to look down at his computer and started to click on other rival corportaions. "Well... considering that this is Prosperous company for an intern to get an invitation to this company is an honor... And you know what else?" he said with a sarcastic remark. "I can this this resume or your and completely manipulate just so you can't work for other similar companies.. And whats better is that I have that kind of power. So even if your against this whole concept of the sexual pleasure. If you don't accept the job. Regardless if I hire you or not. I'll be sure you can NEVER get accept to whatever you heart desires..." he smirked as he stood up again and gently placed a hand on her shoulder he looked into her cat like eyes.

"Such beautiful eyes. Reminds me of something I saw in old fairy tales... Something about a war between two clans." he said but moved away as he gently touched her hair, "You're hired... I accept you hear at 5 am on the dot. if you'r late... you get punished." he smirked as he moved away form her as he moved back to the window, "See you in the morning Miss Shitsui." He stated. Ending the conversation.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:12 am

Aina could not believe what she was hearing. How dare he threaten her with the idea of manipulating her resume and making it so that she could not get hired anywhere? She was very angry now. This game he was playing was not fair at all, but then again what choice did she have. Was her honor really worth her dream job? She sat for a moment and thought about it. Her heart raced when he came up to her again. His sexual odor was getting stronger with his approach. She held her breath again and tried to avert his gaze, but his eye captured hers. She looked into his eyes. She could see a lot of arrogance in them, but a twinge of something more tame and gentle. Her face was bright red now, and there was no hiding it.

". . .Ok I will take the position, and I will be here first thing in the morning." She quietly gathered her things and got out of there as quickly and as orderly as possible. She silently closed the door and leaned against it covering her mouth in shock. She could not believe that she just agreed to giving herself to her boss just to further herself in the company. She remembered that little bit of something that she saw in his eyes. Maybe she could some how bring that side of him out. She walked to the elevator and held her briefcase tight. She needed her feline intuition to save herself from this sexual predator.

It was early morning and the streets were almost bare other than a few other early birds. Aina was dressed in a dark gray pin stripe suit with a white blouse and black vest underneath. She wore her Stilettos her mother had given her for Christmas that year. They made her stand at least a bit taller. The building had not even been open yet. She saw Mr. Hideyoshi standing there looking for her. She decided to arrive 30 minutes early so she would not be "punished". She did not want to feel his wrath. She approached him trying to be civil and non-alluring as possible. "Good morning Mr. Hideyoshi."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:37 am

Yusuke turned to Aina as he smirked as he finished off one last drag of his cigar. He puffed out the dark gray smoke as he smirked at her and looked at her blouse covering her mounds. He glared at her as he threw the cigar in the as tray next to a trash can. "Miss Shitsui. I except you to at least show SOME cleavage." He stated as he walked over to her and started to unbutton 3 buttons. He looked at her and nodded with approval as he started to head to the door and unlock the building. He opened the door as he smirked as he held the door for her, "Ladies first." he stated as he entered after her and led her to the elevator.

He looked opened the door and press the top button and started to stand and wait. he turned her her as he looked how her hair was stylized. It was wavy and very bouncy looking. He reached and touched her hair as he smelled the reek the hair spray. He moved away as he nose was extremely sensitive. He looked at her as he gently leaned over her and looked deep into her eyes, "Miss Shitsui... You don't happened to have a mate-... I mean boyfriend...? Do you?" He said as he caught himself. His hormones were raging. And he really just wanted to kiss the girl that was standing very deliciously in front of him. But he still had some control over his beastly instincts. It was getting close to winter... meaning Mating season. 'damn these mating seasons...' he growled to himself as he looked at her, Waiting for her answer.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:31 am

Aina sighed heavily. "I am sorry, I suppose I. . ." She stopped speaking when he reached for her shirt again and unbuttoned it so her cleavage was showing. ". . .forgot." She looked down at her unbuttoned shirt, her skin felt really cold and she didn't like it, but it was a small price to pay. He so graciously opened the door for her which surprised her. Maybe under all that meanness and arrogance there actually was a gentleman.

"Thank you." She stepped passed him and walked in the direction of the elevator. He pressed the button for the elevator; it felt like it would take forever for it to come down. She was relieved when it finally did. She stepped inside and held her briefcase close. Something began to tug on her hair. Of course it was him taking a whiff of it. She looked up at him from the corner of her eye. He didn't seem to like the smell of her hair gel. Good, maybe that would keep him away from her. She would have to remember that. She felt a sudden warmth hovering over her, it was him. He was just staring at her. This was the most awkward situation she had ever found herself in. He was so handsome and inviting, but she knew that it was not the ideal thing to do in the business place, even though he got away with it enough. He was beginning to ask her very personal and awkward questions. She wasn't about to tell him that she was single, so she just lied.
"Yes, I am seeing someone." She knew that she could talk her best friend Kyosuke into lying for her. The elevator finally made it to the top floor and opened. She ducked underneath him and walked out of the elevator.
"So why did you call me here at 5AM anyway? Did you need me to fill out some paperwork or something like that?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:45 am

Yusuke watched her avoid him with cat like reflex as he raised a brow as he followed her. He led her to his office as he showed her a stack of papers that was 3 feet tall and were two piles of them, "I need these stacks of papers filled and completely read. They are to be done by 10am. You have 5 hours. After that I'll have you attending with me for a meeting taking notes for what will be important. Then after that meeting we have an interview to attend. I accept you to have a planner with exact copy of my schedule attached to you at ALL times. If I have changes you are to make them." he said in a serious voice.

"After the interview I accept you to check with the other employes to see how their progress is going... Also..." He said as he walked to her and smirked, "See that desk..." he pointed with a neat large L shaped deck with a personalized computer and office supplies already set up for her. " you are to be there at all times unless you running errands for me or checking on the staff... Do I make my self clear?" he growled as he walked away from her but then stopped mid way as he smirked as he looked deep into her eyes, "Your a crappy liar." He smirked as he leaned in, grabbed her chin and forced a kiss as he quickly slipped his tongue inside her mouth as he savored her taste, but something was off. He pulled away as he looked at her with a disgust look and walked away, "work on your kissing skills." he said as he sat at his desk and started to do paper work on his own.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:08 am

Aina pulled out a pad of paper and a pen, and wrote everything down that was expected of her. It was a lot, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. As long as he left her alone then she didn't really care what she had to do. She just wrote down everything and nodded without a word. He pointed in the direction of her desk, it was extravagant. Least he was taking good care of her. She turned back around, and was taken by total surprise when he leaned into her and grabbed her by the chin tilting her face up to his. He suddenly captured her lips in a forced kiss. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong. He started to force his tongue in, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She closed her eyes tight and tried to tell him to stop, but it was just muffled. He finally let her go, but looked at her with disapproval. She tried to catch her breath as she bent down and picked up her pencil and paper.

"Yeah, well I wasn't expecting to be mauled by your lips which were extremely chapped and flaky by the way. If you are going to do that at least have the decency to put on some chap stick!" She pulled some out of her pocket and tossed it to him. It hit him in the head, which she did on purpose. She scoffed and walked over to her desk and beginning on her mound of work. She looked at the high pile of papers that needed filing.
"This will be no problem." She finished the filing within 2 hours of the 5 she was allowed.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:15 am

Yusuke growled under his breath as his anger slowly started to take over. Not only has he not gotten any sleep his magic on his body was starting to wear down. "Excuse me..." And he left his office as he rant to the bathroom and started to calm down. He was furious with being insulted. "That little bitch will pay." He growled as he suddenly lost his ability to keep him self human. He growled in his wolf format as he started to go after the girl in his office as he ran to his office and busted through the doors. Growling at the girl as he started to step closer. His eyes yellow and fill with frustration and anger, 'your gonna get it little girl.' he smirked as he barked and growled at her.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 am

"Ok." She said not looking up at all. She remained focused on her work while he was gone. She laid back in her chair and sighed heavily feeling more at ease now that he was gone.
"Man, this is hell. I just hope this will all be worth it when I get my doctorate." She went back to filling out the last bit of the papers when she thought she heard a growling sound. It was too loud to be her stomach. She looked up from her papers, and there in the doorway was a massive black wolf. He looked very agitated and ready to strike.

"Great, just what I need to top off a perfect morning." She knew that there were wild wolves that roamed on the outskirts of the town in the wild, but what was one doing here in the city? Something was not adding up. She recognized something about the wolf, its scent. It was the same as Mr. Hideyoshi's. That couldn't be though. She just stood her ground as the beast came closer and closer. She looked at the corner of her eye to see how close the bathroom was. It was to her right, and she had her cell phone in her pocket. She could call for help from there. She cautiously stepped out from behind her desk with slow small steps to the right.
"Calm down, I am not going to hurt you." She inched a little bit closer to the door and then tried to make a break for the door. Unfortunately, her heel came out from under her and it caused her ankle to contort and make her fall. Her cell phone fell from her pocket and went underneath Mr. Hideyoshi's desk.

"Ahhh! Shit!" She screamed and knew that she was probably done for now. She was going to be picked apart by a crazed stray wolf in the middle of the office. What a way to go.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:32 am

The wolf growled louder as he walked over to her and grabbed her phone as he pick it up with his mouth and chomped on it having drool and broken pieces as he growled louder as he went over to her. He but then suddenly had a sad look in his eyes as he touched her hand as he nuzzled it gently. he was agitated but the fear in her eyes that he saw made him realized that he still had some power over her. He then growled when he herd someone at the door of his office. He growled as barked. All he herd was screaming and running footsteps. He looked at the girl as he walked over and sat on her abs and looked at her. His gold eyes looking down at her soft blue-gree eyes. He licked her face as he just sat and stared at her.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:14 am

"Why you little?!?" She cringed when she tried to move, her ankle was hurting. She looked at it and saw that it wasn't broken, maybe just strained. She was lying on the floor on her stomach. She turned over onto her side and saw the wolf coming toward her. Fear filled her blue-green eyes as the ferocious looking beast got almost so close she could reach out with her hand and touch it. She yelped and buried her head in her arms shaking in fear knowing that she was about to die.
"Please. . .if you are going to kill me. . .just do it quickly." She lifted her head for a second when she heard the wolf stop. It began to lick her hand and nuzzle it as if it were sorry. She was so confused. A moment ago the creature looked like it was about to kill her, and now it was sweet like a puppy.

"What the hell is going on here?!?" She suddenly heard someone coming to the door. She looked up and was not sure what to do. This would look really weird. A wolf inside the CEO's office? The beast turned its attention to the footsteps in the hall and growled giving whoever it was a firm warning to stay away. The warning was received, and the person quickly left.

The pain in her ankle was starting to increase. She might have sprained it after all. The wolf got closer to her and just bluntly sat down on her pinning her down to the floor. She looked up at the wolf and into its golden eyes. Its eyes looked vaguely familiar to her, like she had seen them somewhere before. She dismissed the thought, and laid her head down on the carpeted floor. The wolf leaned forward and started to lick her face like he was happy to see her.
"He he stop that tickles!" She laughed and squirmed feeling the animals wet tongue go all over her skin. It finally stopped and continued to stare at her. It was the first time she had smiled all morning.
"For a blood thirsty beast, you are actually kinda cute." She reached up slowly toward its head and pet it gently. The fur was very soft and coarse beneath her skin. She stared back into those familiar eyes and smiled.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Yusuke stared back into Aina's beautiful blue-green eyes. He wasn't sure what it was about. But he was not angry or agitated at all. Feeling her soft hands stroking his dark fur was soothing to him. 'I wonder...' he thought as he laid on her stomach and looked at her as he licked her cheek again. That smile that she gave him. Was it genuine? She was so beautiful when she smiled. Her beautiful emerald sapphire eyes just sparkled. Before he could even stop himself he nuzzled into her neck inhaling her beautiful scent. But something was still off. She had almost a feline scent to her. 'probably owns a cat...' he thought as he continued to nuzzled into her. Only doing this in his wolf form.

He quickly got up off of her as he looked at her ankled and smelled pain and fear. He looked at her as he reached down and started to bite at her clothes. Motioning her to stand up. He accidentally started to tear at the close but something in his body roared with passion seeing more of her legs and thighs. In his worlds, sex had no emotional meaning. It was a biological act between two creatures to ease a females fertile time and a male's urges, if to wolfs weren't mate, then there was no chance chance of pregnancy, nor was there any form of sexually transmitted diseases between them. If Aina were one of his people, he'd already haver her naked on the floor.

But she wasn't a she-wolf. Human females were different. He'd never "made love" to one of them and he wasn't sure if he was back in his human form how she'd react. Especially if he took her the way he would one their females. Her kind was frail.

Or so he thought. He continued to pull at her skirt getting a little more playful and rough as he looked at her to motioned his head to her chain so she could rest. As he sat and stared at her with his golden eyes. for some strange reason he was weaken with his powers. strange... he had sex the night before which is a way to recharge his power to form into a human. But now he couldn't change back. He whined a little as he looked at her wanting to be petted again.

'probably just need a better person to have sex with... i'll be back in my human form by tomorrow.' he thought as he wasn't worry about his meetings or anything.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:33 am

Aina was very surprised and almost concerned about the sudden change in this wolfs behavior. He was so aggressive a few moments ago, and now he was super sweet. She knew something was up, but she just couldn't figure out what. She didn't want him to get angry again, so she did her best to comfort the creature. She would figure out what to do with him later. Her heart began to race when he started to move up and lie on her stomach. He made her smile again and laugh when he licked her face.

"Ah he he he stop it! You're tickling me." The wolf stopped and moved to her neck. He could feel him sniffing her. She was beginning to get a little nervous again. Was he going to rip her throat out? She cringed when she felt a pain go through her ankle. The wolf sensed her agony, and got up off of her. She sat up and looked at her ankle, it was starting to change color.

"Shit! This is not good." Aina sighed. She felt a sudden tug on her skirt and saw the wolf trying to get her to stand up. She couldn't really do that, so she crawled over to her desk on her knees and got back into her chair. The wolf just followed her and continued to stare. He looked so pitiful. She leaned forward and pet him a little bit more.
"Where did you come from?" She stroked his ears a little bit and rolled her chair forward. She looked at the door and wondered where Mr. Hideyoshi was.
"Hmm, must be having a quickie in the bathroom." She rolled her eyes and looked back at her furry friend.
"Now what to do with you?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:59 am

Yusuke growled a little bit as he moved at her. 'how dare that arrogant bitch thinks I'm having a quickie in the rest room! I should bite her ankle off for ever thinking that! Ungrateful girl...' he thought as he laid down. He looked at her ankle and noticed how swollen it got as he went to the his own desk as he tried to pull the first aid kit from the bottom drawer. He carried the kit to her as he whined and motioned for her to fix her ankle, 'wouldn't want her to fail at her job just cause she hurt herself... stupid women...' he thought as he laid back down.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:03 am

Aina noticed the wolfs reaction to her statement. She gave the creature a raised eyebrow.
"Hmm it is almost as if you understood me." She looked at the wolf again before she turned back to her work. A little while passed by and Mr. Hideyoshi still hadn't come back.
"Where are you?!" She was beginning to get very impatient. She sighed and laid her head down on her desk. She lifted it back up when she heard some fumbling around over by Mr. Hideyoshi's desk. It was the wolf, and it looked like it was trying to get something.
"Hey get out of there!" The wolf had a first aid kit in his mouth and brought it over to her. This wolf was beginning to puzzle her even more. It was as if he had been here before. Her feline senses were telling her that something was up. She took the first aid kit from the wolf and opened it. She took out a cold compress and an ace bandage.
"Ah yes, just what I needed." She punched the bag to make the crystals inside release the cooling gel and she held it against her ankle to help bring down the swelling. She kept her eye on the wolf as it laid down and just swished its tail looking quite bored.

Time went by, and Mr. Hideyoshi never returned. Aina guessed that he had gone home for the day. She finished her tasks though as he had asked and was done with them all by closing time. She now had the ace bandage wrapped around her ankle. She was going to go home and prop it up and see how it felt in the morning. She limped over to the door and looked back at the wolf.
"You are welcome to come home with me if you want." She left the door slightly cracked so the wolf could follow if he so pleased. She made her way to the elevator which took her to the bottom floor. She waived goodbye to the secretary and left out the front door. It was now dark outside and the sidewalks were pretty much empty. She looked behind her and didn't see the black wolf that had spent the day with her. She slowly limped her way down the sidewalk and came to the small alley she had to pass through to get home. It was filled with trash cans and dumpsters. She took a deep breath and walked through. She looked back when she heard a sudden crash. She screamed and covered her mouth in shock when she saw three demon-like creatures with red eyes staring back at her. She stepped back, forgetting the she had injured her ankle earlier and fell down. One of the creatures came charging at her and picked her up carrying her further into the alley.
"The demon lord will love you." She creature said in a sick and twisted voice.
"What are you talking about? What demon king?!?! LET ME GO!!"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:36 am

Yusuke watched as he followed her closely but not so she could figured that he was there. but suddenly his ears started to twitch insanely. 'fuck... daemons....' he thought as he started to run and noticed that 3 of them got a hold of Aina, 'fuck...' he thought as he growled his aggression started to take over as he started to get a possessive instant in his gut, 'no one... touches my women!' he dashed to her running at full speed attacked one of the daemons, bitting the heads off as it suddenly vanished into to smoke like vapor.

Yusuke growled as he turned to the one holding Aina. 'let go!' he growled as he attacked the one holding Aina as he growled showing off his fang. He looked at bit its arm and head as he looked at him. at the last daemon as he growled showing off the blood of the one daemon as the daemon ran home scared. Yusuke growled as it looked at Aina, she looked so frightened as he looked at her and limped over to her, hurting his leg in the process of protecting her, 'why... why am I so protective of this women..." he thought as he nuzzled her hand, happy that she was safe.

~~~~~~

"So that son of a bitch Yusuke took out 2 of our Daemons eh?" one distant figure spoke. The daemon that ran off bows with respects.

"Forgive me My lord. But I didn't think that a canidae would be protecting Felidae..." the Daemon known as Kiriya. A tall blond with one small blue high light in his hair.

The lord stood up and looked down at Kiriya, "Find Yusuke... find that Were-hunter... And makes sure he knowns his place NEVER to mess withe us." the lord said as he smirked looked up at the full moon, "He's at his weakest state tonight... the next full moon he will be at his top. Avoid him during the full moon. find him the next new moon." the lord stated as he walked away into the darkness. "You will be Mine Yusuke, you and that twin wolf of yours." he then started to laugh manically that could be herd through out the darkness.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:59 am

Aina struggled against the creatures beastly strength. She got a good look at her assailant. He looked like a human, but then again was not. She tried to squirm out of his grasp, but it was no use. His arm was wrapped tight around her waist and there was no letting go. She suddenly heard a familiar growl coming up from behind them. It was the wolf! She heard the sound of flesh ripping and more loud growling. The one holding her stopped in its tracks and just dropped Aina to the floor. He was frozen with fear.

Aina crawled away on her hands and knees over to a small trash can and hid there away from all the action. She covered her head and just sat there shaking. This was her second brush with death that day, and she was lucky to get away once again. The screaming stopped and the ripping of flesh ceased. She looked up and saw her savior before her, the yellow eyed wolf had followed her after all. She could see his eyes glowing in the darkness. She could smell blood, and it wasn't just from her fallen captors. She looked and saw that the wolf was hurt.
"Aww you poor thing." She tried to reach for the wound gently, but the wolf pulled back with a tiny growl.
"It's okay, I can help." She looked at the wound carefully, and saw that it was deep. The flesh was hanging off the bone.

She pulled reached up and pet the wolfs ears to keep him calm and a little bit distracted for a few minutes while she used her other hand to touch the wound. Along with her feline attributes, she had certain supernatural powers that came with her transformation. She could heal the sick and wounded. He hand touched the wound. She could feel the flesh mending beneath her palm. It took a lot out of her to heal a wound this large. She pulled her hand away and saw that the wound was completely healed. All that was left was a scar.
"There you go. All better?" She pet the wolfs ears again before she began to get a little bit dizzy from using all that energy. She laid her head against the brick wall and just looked at the wolf.
"It's ok. I am just tired. . ."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 am

Yusuke was shocked as he went over to her and noticed how drained of her energy she was, 'she...she's a felidae...?!' No Canidea was able to possess healing attritubes that power was only passed down to the Felidae. A war that was passed down for generations. He looked at her and noticed that she couldn't stay out here. He sat next to her as he nugded for her to come on, 'just cause I'm a were-hunter... doesn't mean i should leave an innocent behind...' he thought as he growled a little bit, 'but a felidae!? Really?! damnit all.... she's getting fired tomorrow morning...' he thought as he motioned again for her to climb, 'but something about her... i can't leave her side...' he thought as he growled to motion for her to hurry up.

~~~~~~~

Kiriya watched them from afar... 'damn that wolf.. he'll be protecting her like hell now... I have to get more daemons...' he thought as he vanished again to find more daemons.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:24 am

Aina barely had any energy left. It took all she had just to keep her heavy eyes open. The wolf started to get quite fussy. He was pulling on her jacket and nudging her to get on top of him.
"Y-you want me to ride you?" She wasn't really in the position to refuse the invitation. She could barely walk and she didn't know if those things would be coming back. She crawled on top of the wolf and held onto him. He took off and she showed him the way to her home. She lived in a small house just on the outside of town. Luckily no one had seen them and she quickly hopped off of him and unlocked the door. She limped inside and held the door open for the wolf to follow her in. She flopped down on her couch and looked at herself. She was filthy and her favorite suit was torn.
"I need to go take a bath. I am filthy. Are you hungry?" She got up and hobbled to the kitchen. She wasn't really sure what wolves ate, but she had some left over hamburger from the night before. She pulled it out and laid the bowl on the floor.
"Here you go." She got out another bowl and put fresh water in it for him.
"I am going to go take a bath, mind keeping an eye out for those things until I am done?" She smiled and pet his ears before she hobbled by and went into her bedroom. She pulled out a night gown and some undies and went into her bathroom to take a hot bath. She turned on the water and started to take off her clothes. She peeled off her pencil skirt and her jacket tossing them aside. She stood in her blouse and her underwear and bra. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off tossing it into the hamper. Lastly, she removed her bra and then her panties and stepped into the bath.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:31 am

Yusuke looked at the food as he humphed at it, 'like i'll eat that out of a bowl... who does she think she is treating me like a dog!.. oh wait...' he thought as he went to the door and pushed it closed and got on his hinde legs and used his nose to lock the door. 'what an irresponsible wench... doesn't she realize that daemons are after her?!' he walked over tot he bathroom and pushed the door open and saw her int he tub. He walked over to her as he laid his head on the edge and just stared at her, 'why is she just so... breath taking... i can't stop looking at her... and her body's not too shabby...' he thought with a perverted smirk as he licked at her hand making sure she was alright. 'if only I could have sex to get SOME of my powers working.' he thought. 'but i know that she's part of the felidae now... and our clans have been fighting. It'll be against everything we know to even get a long...' he thought as he laid next to her just to keep and eye out. plus to see her beautiful naked body.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:46 am

Aina sunk down in the tub and let her hair surround her. It got much longer when it got wet and she washed all the gel out of it. She saw the wolf come in and lie down beside the tub. It was like he was her guardian. She smiled and leaned back against the tub.
"You know, this is the first time I have had a house guest in a long time. My mother passed away recently. She was killed in a car accident. Though I don't think it was an accident." Aina looked absentmindedly at the wash cloth in her hand as she lathered it with body wash. She started to rub her shoulders with the washcloth and go down her arm.
"I never knew my father. My mother told me that he was killed in some kind of war that was never documented. I later found out that it was the Great war between two rival clans, one of them being the clan I am from." She moved to the other arm.
"I have lived here since I was 16, and have pretty much been on my own ever since. The rest of my family lives far away from here." Aina looked down at her wolf friend.
"Here I am talking to a wolf. As if you can understand anything I am saying." She lifted her leg into the air and started washing it from the tips of her toes all the way down to thigh. She finished up her bath and grabbed the towel hanging on the rack behind her. She wrapped herself up in it and slipped on her slippers.
"Ah yes much better." She grabbed her brush and started the seemingly never ending task of brushing her hair.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next