Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensual Hostility

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Hostility  - Page 5 Empty Re: Sensual Hostility

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Aina made sure that Kyosuke was alright before she turned her attention back to Yusuke.

"I just met you two days ago! There are a few things about myself that you do not know! He has my scent on him because I gave him the scarf he is wearing. This is my friend Kyosuke, he and I have known each other since childhood."

Aina tended to Kyosuke when Emma tried to calm Yusuke down. Aina's prediction was right. She could tell that Yusuke was a bit jealous and being very protective over her which is probably why he knocked Kyosuke out and brought him back here. Kyosuke shook his head wildly and looked around as his vision came into focus. He looked at Aina and hugged her.

"Thank god! I thought something awful had happened to you." Aina hugged him back and pulled away taking a look at his head.

"How is your head and your neck?"

"Fine. They both just hurt."

"Want me to heal them for you?" Aina took a look at his neck. It seemed okay and so did his head.

Kyosuke could smell wolves all over the place. He made sure to stay close to Aina just in case they got any ideas.

"What are you doing here, and with these wolves none the less?" He looked over in Yusuke's direction. He could smell Aina on him faintly.

"Come on. I am taking you back home with me, now!" Kyosuke stood up and looked at Aina who was reluctant to move which puzzled him.

"What have you done to her?!" He said with a growl toward Yusuke.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Yusuked smirked, "Nothing. except some amazing sex might I add...." he said. "As for me. If you two are SUCH good friends" He started in a sarcastic manner, "Then I'm sure SHE would answer that for You!" he growled as he changed into his wolf form and looked at Rin and Kaito he motioned for them that they were going on a hunt. Rina and Kaito looked at Yusuke a litle confused but followed orders regardless and changed into there own wolf form.

Emma looked at Kyosuke and Aina as she noticed Aina's worried look, "Give him time... He'll be back with good. He just needs to clear his head." She said

Emma started to walk away, "Don't leave the cave though. It's after dark. Daemons are all over the place. Just stay here." She warned.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Aina nodded toward Emma. Aina knew that she had a lot of explaining to do to Kyosuke. After everyone left, Kyosuke finally spoke up.

"Okay, what the hell is going on here?!?" Aina fell into Kyosuke's arms and just hugged him as tightly as possible.

"I am sorry, Kyosuke. I never meant to hurt you or make you worry about me." Kyosuke was beginning to get very confused. What exactly had she done, and did she really have sex with that wolf? Kyosuke just held her and tried to calm her down as she explained what happened.

"Yusuke is my boss at Hideyoshi Industries. He and I had this kind of love hate relationship. He tried to make passes at me, and I pissed him off all the time. Finally, he just snapped and he transformed into a wolf and was going to come after me. I tried to get away, but I fell and twisted my ankle. He took pity on me though. He followed me home that night, and thankfully he did because I was attacked by Daemons. He saved my life. He almost died trying to protect me."

Kyosuke was a little bit disturbed by her story so far. He was making passes at her and threatening her. That did not sit well with him. Kyosuke knew a lot about the history of wolves and their clans. They were sex craving beasts that only performed the act to restore their lost energy. Kyosuke held back his anger as he let Aina finish the rest of her story.

"I had to heal him, otherwise he was going to die. I healed the flesh wounds, but he kept transforming from human to wolf that his energy was almost completely gone. . .so I had no choice. I couldn't let him die knowing that I could have done something to stop it even if he was from the Canidae clan."

"That is just like you Aina, putting others well being before your own." Kyosuke knew all about Aina's past, and the way her ex treated her. He beat that guy senseless for doing that to her. He was so afraid of Kyosuke that the dude left town.

"And despite every single attempt I made not to. . .I think I have fallen in love with him." Kyosuke could not hold back any longer. How could she fall in love with someone so cruel? Aina belonged to him, her mother said so before she died.

"How could you possibly fall for that pompous asshole?!" Kyosuke's sudden violent reaction frightened Aina.

"I can't explain it. . .it just happened. . ." Aina held her head down feeling so ashamed. She knew that Kyosuke would never approve of Yusuke.

"How in the world did you get mixed up in all of this? He is the enemy! We were all born feuding! What would your mother thing if she could see you now?"

Aina clenched her jeans and just kept her head down not looking at Kyosuke. He knew what was wrong. She did that all the time when she cried and didn't want anyone to see. Kyosuke wrapped his arms around her and held her in a hug.

"Please, come home with me. . .?"

"I can't! Those things are after me, and Yusuke has sworn to protect me. He is a Were-hunter, it is what he is suppose to do. You can't protect me like he can."

Kyosuke could not believe this. She was choosing that wolf over him?

"I am fully capable of protecting you! I have for the past 13 years! You have a choice to make Aina, it is either me or him. I cannot accept the fact that you have given your heart to that wolf."

Aina was so confused. She did not want to lose Kyosuke or Yusuke. She loved them both, but in different ways. Kyosuke had always been by her side no matter what happened, and Yusuke saved her life as well and was protecting her from the enemy that wanted to steal her animal soul from within her. Aina didn't say a word to him.

"Very well then. I can clearly see what you want." Kyosuke stood up to leave and walked out of the den. Aina just sat there thinking about everything that had happened in just these two short days. When she turned and realized that Kyosuke had gone, she got up and ran after him. She stopped him just before he reached the edge of the water. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his back resting them on his chest and squeezing his jacket.

"Please don't leave me Kyosuke, I need you!"

Those words pierced his heart. His love for Aina would not let him leave her. He was bound to her. Kyosuke just stood there for a moment, and then touched her soft hands with his own.

"Alright. . ." It was all he could say at the moment. His emotions were conflicting in his heart. He was so angry and hurt by this. He just wanted to runaway, but his deep love for Aina would not let him turn away from her and just abandon her. He was tired of being hurt unintentionally by her. Her kindness was like a drug to him, he wanted it, but it had harsh effects on him.

Kyosuke grabbed a hold of Aina and held her close.

"What's wrong?"

"We're surrounded." Kyosuke looked around and could tell that there were Daemons all around them.

"We have to get out of here. Quickly, jump on my back!"

Aina did as she was told and hopped on Kyosuke's back. He began running the opposite direction as his body began to transform into a black panther. Kyosuke ran faster than wolves because of his impressive stealth. The Daemons chased after them as they ran as far away from them as they could. Kyosuke was fast, but he couldn't keep running forever.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Emma raised her head as it was took quiet in the den. "Oh Damnit!" She growled as she transformed into her wolf form and started to run out and noticed started to track Kyosuke and Aina, 'I TOLD THEM TO STAY PUT! Damn cats never listen!' She growled as she continued to search fort hen and noticed Daemons were on her tail as well, 'well great!' she thought as she rolled her eyes. She quickly stopped and made a howl letting Yusuke know what was going on and to hurry.

~~~~~~

Yusuke herd the howl as his ear twitch, 'what?!' he pancied as he motioned for Kaito and Rin to follow him, 'stay close!' he growled.

Kaito nodded as they started to dash to come to Aina and Kyosuke's rescue.

Rin was still just a cub but was able to keep up easily, 'Yu-chan?! Whats worng?' she barked confused.

Yusuke growled, "Daemons... and a lot of them. stay close!' he ordered.

Katio noticed that Rin was slowly following behind as he quickly grabbed her by the scruff of her neck as he ran to keep up with Yusuke. 'what do we do yusuke?' he asked.

Yusuke slowly started to develop a plan in his head as he noded for him and Kaito to slip up, 'Keep rin safe.' he ordered.

Kaito nodded as he went int the opposite direction as Yusuke followed Aina's and Emma's scent. 'god I hope I'm not too late...' he prayed as he dashed quicker.

~~~~~

Emma was keeping up with then Daemons as she slowly reached Kyosuke with Aina on his back, 'what the fuck did I say! God you cats are all the same!' she growled as she started to fight off the daemons one by one. Her anger taking it out on the daemons, but she wasn't able to fight all of them at once as she was starting to get mulled by them as she yelped and started to bite at there neck and killing them one by one, she was losing her energy but she had to protect them. 'Hurry up Yusuke...' she thought as she continued to fend them off as much as she could.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Kyosuke was getting tired, and the Daemons were getting closer. Aina wished so hard that she could transform and help Kyosuke. Him carrying her was only making him slow down a lot faster than normal.

"They're closing in!" Aina held on to Kyosuke as tight as she could. Emma came up beside them and she started to scold them. If she was this mad, there was no telling how Yusuke would react. She looked back and saw all kinda of animals surrounding them. A vulture flew down from the sky and started to claw and peck Aina trying to get her to fall off of Kyosuke's back.

"Ah! Ahh! Stop it!" Aina held onto Kyosuke with one hand and tried to shoo the vulture away with the other. Another vulture came in and clawed at one of Kyosuke's eyes. It blinded him, and made Kyosuke lose his footing and tumble to the ground. Aina went rolling forward and Kyosuke looked up trying to find her, but could only see out of one eye. Emma was killing off each of the Daemons one by one, but she was becoming overpowered and the pack was beginning to become too much for her. A bear had escaped from the pack and came up behind Aina.

Kyosuke ran over to Emma to try and help her kill off some of the Daemons. He was not very skilled as a fighter, but he could hold his own against the smaller animals. The bear crept closer to Aina. It stood on its hind legs and roared loudly holding its paw up in the air. Aina turned around and backed away from the angry Daemon. She knew that Emma had told her to stay in the den, but she couldn't stand the idea of losing Kyosuke so she had to go after him.

Kyosuke and Emma were able to keep the animals at bay for a little while. Kyosuke looked over at Emma, and saw a huge snake slithering through underneath the larger animals. It was a very venomous snake, that could kill a wolf in mere minutes. Kyosuke charged underneath another bear and bit into the snake before it could reach Emma. He tossed it aside, but was then whacked in the face by a huge lions paw.

The bear roared once again before its paw came swinging in Aina's direction. Aina covered her head and laid down on the ground waiting to be slashed to pieces by this huge bear.

"Yusuke, Kyosuke, anyone. . .please help me!" She yelled out hoping that someone would hear her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Yusuke jumped out of the attacking bear as he quickly grabbed his paw before he would hit Aina. He growled as he started to fight, bitting at the fur, aiming at the neck. Yusuke stood his ground as he protected Aina, Kaito looked and helped Emma, Rin started to go after the much smaller ones as she growled bitting and killing a few also.

Yusuke finally killed the bear in one finally blow, Biting and twisting his neck as it disappeared into a puff of smoke along with the rest of the daemons. Yusuke, Emma and even Katio were heavenly injurned. Rin so much, but she had a few scratches.

Yusuke huffed as he turned and looked at Aina as he nuzzled her neck to make sure she was alright. He looked at Kyosuke as he growled. Yusuke turned into his human form. His clothes town to shreds. his entire body was drenched in his and the bears blood as he looked at Emma who was really warn out. Katio wasn't so bad and neither was Rin looked at Emma as he growled, "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON THEM! YET YOU CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW THE SIMPLEST ORDERS!" He growled as he his breathing started to get heavier.

Emma was shocked that she was the one getting yelled at. She was furious, "EXCUSE ME! I'll have you know that I was the one trying to protect them! Why the Hell do I get yelled at for trying to protect your women! That makes no sense!" She growled.

Yusuke growled back as he shook his head. He turned to Aina as he was a little disgusted right now, "Get on my back. I'm taking you back to the den... Emma you can Sleep OUTSIDE the den tonight!" He growled as a punishment for not doing what she was suppose to be doing.

Emma noticed that this was totally un called for, "WHAT!? God! Your unbelievable! Fine! I'll sleep outside int he cold while everyone one else can fucking stay in the warm den and sleep! Don't care if I get killed by daemons!" She growled.

Yusuke ignored her as he looked at Kyosuke and ignored him as he motioned for Rin and Kaito to follow.

Rin looked over at Emma noticing how hurt her older sister was. She looked at Yusuke and Kaito as she decided to walk back with her sister. She was still injured but she was happy that no one was dead.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Aina looked up when she heard the bear roaring in agony. Yusuke had come to her rescue thankfully. She crawled away trying to stay out of harms way. Kyosuke and Emma were finishing off the last of the Daemons along with Kaito and Rin. Kyosuke was exhausted. He was already feeling light headed from that blow he took to the neck from Yusuke earlier.

Aina looked around and saw nothing but corpses surrounding her. It was very disturbing. She looked at her comrades and saw that they were all exhausted, especially Emma and Kyosuke. She would have to heal them once they returned to the den. Aina felt a sudden warmth tickling the side of her neck, it was Yusuke making sure that she was alright. Yusuke turned his attention to Emma and scolded her for not doing her job. Aina felt terrible about it. It was all her fault for leaving the den and going after Kyosuke. She should have listened and just brought Kyosuke back in the den instead of standing there in the open like that.

Kyosuke was disgusted by his angry and bitter attitude toward this girl. She did her job and protected Aina and him as well. She did not deserve such a drastic punishment. Kyosuke was battered and bruised from head to toe. He was still able to run though.

Aina looked over at Kyosuke, and was not sure what to do. Kyosuke needed her. He would eventually die from his injuries if they went unchecked. This was no time to disobey Yusuke. He was in a VERY fowl mood. Aina did as she was told and climbed on Yusuke's back. Kyosuke waited until they left and decided to follow. He noticed that Emma and the smallest one stayed behind. He felt bad leaving them behind, but he had to follow Aina and make sure she was alright.

"I will heal you when we get back to the den. . ." That was all she could think to say to him at the moment. She was too scared to say anything more than that because she didn't want to get snapped at. She would talk to him about Emma's unfair punishment later when he cooled down a bit.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Yusuke growled, "I don't need it women. I'm not a whimp." he said in a harsh voice as he started to run through the woods as they made it to the den in a good 10 minutes.

He gasped as he put Aina down and went outside and waited for Rin and Emma. He looked over at Kyosuke as he glared but let him in the den regardless. He saw that Emma was out as she looked at him and glared, "I'm staying out here damn idiot.." She growled.

Yusuke looked at her as he walked over and hugged her tightly, "I'm just glad you called. If it were your choice you would have left them to die... And not even contact me..." he said softly as he looked at her.

Emma looked down, "You love her... I understand that." She said softly as she looked at Aina and gave her a small smile. "Thank your friend for me. If it wasn't for him I would have been killed by that snake." She smiled letting her know that things are fine.

Yusuke turned to Rin and motioned for her to go in the den. "You staying out here?" He asked Rin.

The little red head nodded as he stayed close with her sister. "I can't sleep without Emma..." She said softly. Yusuke nodded as he went into the Den and turned to Aina. He wasn't sure what to say to her so he didn't say anything. He wasn't sure if he should be disgusted or angry, or upset. He ignored her as he decided to hope in the hot spring to wash at his wounds. He didn't need help healing them. Granted it'll be more scares but he'll deal. He patted Kaito's head as he motioned for him to take a bath.

Kaito looked at Kyosuke and growled.

Emma snapped at Katio as she growled, "Stop it!" She said in a harsh voice. Kaito backed down as he looked at Emma, "Why?! That Bastard almost got all of us killed! hell I'm surprise that Yusuke hasn't ripped his head!" He growled.

Emma rolled her eyes, "Stop! He did his best to protect Aina Thats what family and friends do! idiot." She said. Kaito backed down as he went deeper int he den.

Emma changed into her wolf form as she motioned for Rin to come here so she could lick at her wounds and rest. Rin nuzzled into Emma as she slept soundly outside.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 pm

"Fine." She said with an equally harsh tone. She did not say anything more until they got back to the den. He just ignored her which did hurt, but he had every reason to. She disobeyed him and left the den even if it was only a few feet away from the opening. Kyosuke came in to see if Aina was alright. She had blood all over her clothes from riding on Yusuke. Kaito passed by and growled at him. Kyosuke growled back, he was not intimidated by that wolf at all. Kyosuke left it alone when Emma stepped in and told Kaito to knock it off.

Aina sat down by herself on a pelt of fur that was used as a cushion to sit on. Kyosuke transformed back into a human and went over to her.

"Are you alright? Did you get hurt?"

"Just a few scratches here and there from that vulture, but other than that I am fine. What about you?"

"Same. My wounds are just a little bit deeper." Aina turned around and sat on her knees. "Let me heal them for you. I want to be of at least some use."

Kyosuke took off what was left of his mangled shirt and let Aina heal him. She healed him a lot, so it was almost routine now. Kyosuke flinched a little bit as his tendons and ligaments reconnected with his skin and bones.

"Does that hurt?" Kyosuke shook his head and then groaned again.

"Are you sure I am not hurting you?" Kyosuke nodded through gritted teeth. Aina smiled and loved it when Kyosuke tried to put on a brave face for her and to make him seem more manly.

Emma and Rin seemed content. She hated seeing the two of them sleeping outside apart from the rest of them. It wasn't fair. Aina finished healing the rest of Kyosuke's wounds. He was really tired now.

"Get some sleep. You must be really tired." Aina pulled his head down and made him rest it on her lap.

"What about him?" He asked referring to Yusuke.

"Don't worry, I can handle him. Now go to sleep." Aina stroked his head gently like she always did when he fell asleep in her lap. Within a few minutes, he was fast asleep.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Yusuke got out of his bath as he came in and noticed that Kyosuke was sleeping on Aina's Lap. 'Well damn...' he thought as he was even more bitter now, 'so much for love...' he thought as he walked pasted them and picked up both Rin and Emma so they could come back inside. Emma yelped at the sudden motion to be picked up. 'w-what the fuck!' she thought.

Rin was used to being held roughly, she kinda liked it. Yusuke laid Emma next to him and Rin was happily content next to Emma. Kaito came in after he was cleaned as he looked at the family as he turned into his own form as it was the easiest to maintain as he slowly slept next to Emma and Rin.

Yusuke stood up and looked over at Aina, "so this is what you decided on?" He ask. He didn't look at her as he looked up at at the moon. He knew if he did, it would pretty much confirm his hunch. "I'll take you both back to the city tomorrow morning. He can look after you." he stated as he started to leave.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Aina was in no mood to contend with Yusuke right now. She just needed some time to think things through. Aina lifted Kyosuke's head off her lap and laid him down on the fur pelt so he could rest. She stood up and did not face Yusuke.

"We will talk about it in the morning. . ." With that she left and walked into the hot spring to take yet another bath and get all the blood off of her. At this point, she did not care who was watching she just wanted to be alone. The way Yusuke was talking it made it sound like she was choosing Kyosuke over him. It was so hard. She did not want to hurt either of them. She let her hair fall around her as she sat down in the hot spring. The water felt good against her scratches.

"He is willing to let me go that easily? If he loves me, then he would fight to keep me here wouldn't he?" Aina was getting even more confused and conflicted. She wanted to stay here with Yusuke, but she didn't want to turn Kyosuke away. Since the Daemons now knew that Kyosuke was with Aina they would probably come after him too.

"What if I asked Yusuke if Kyosuke could stay with us? That wouldn't really work. Everyone would be butting heads all the time. It would also be very awkward being around Kyosuke and Yusuke at the same time. . .then there is the sex. . ." Aina grabbed her head and shook it.

"There must be something I can do! Some way to figure this out." She racked her brain around some more until she figured out what needed to be done.

"I need to clarify some things with Yusuke first. He must be as confused as I am right now." Aina decided that after she finished her bath she would pull Yusuke aside and talk to him alone and explain what was going on. She cared a lot for Yusuke, and he had risked his life for her several times. She had to stop being selfish and be straight with him.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Yusuke kept watch as he looked at his siblings as he sighs. he ruffled his own hair as he was confused, 'fucking cats!' he growled under his breath as he looked up at the full moon. He wanted to howl and get some of his frustration out, but that wouldn't be very good.

"See.... this is why you don't fall for your enemies.." A stranger behind him said. His crimson eyes showing in the dark as his hair swished behind him.

Yusuke sighs as he looked at Talon, "Looks hows talking. Falling for Artemis..." he said as he rolled his eyes as he looked up at the sky. He was used to Talon barging in on him when he needed to be alone. Talon was just good at pushing at his buttons.

Talon smirked as he rested a hand on his shoulder, "Yeah... but then again It was fate that we had to be together...." He stated. "As its fate for you and Aina to be together..." He said.

Yusuke sighed as he looked down and took a seat, "What am I gonna do Talon... I'm just as confused if she even cares of loves me... Plus This... Panther.... Kyosuke, just comes barging into Aina's life likes its no big deal. Not only that putting her and my family in danger..." he grumbled.

Talon listened to Yusuke vent as he looked up at the sky, "So then train him... Let him become a dark0hunter also..." He stated.

Yusuke looked at Talon like he was crazy, "Really now... You can't possibly serious?!" He growled, "The last thing I need is to have some asshole, who has more history with my girl swooping her off her feet..." he said as he ruffles his hair really messing it up now.

Talon looked at Yusuke, "Do you want to be happy... Or do you want her happy?" he asked.

Yusuke sighs again as he looked at Talon, "I want both of us happy, but more importantly I want to be able to keep Aina and my family safe..." he stated. "but if she would rather be with that Panther then I can't change her mind.." He stated.

Talon laughed, "You know... Kohaku.... Aina's Mother asked Kyosuke to protect Aina... This was before you came into the picture... So I'm sure if you asked Aina about some background it won't kill the relationship that Artemis has up her sleeve." He smirked as he slowly started to vanish, "Later dude." he said.

Yusuke watched Talon leave as he ooked up at the moon again as he sighs and just kept watch.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Aina tried to string her bath along as much as possible. She was so nervous about talking to Yusuke. She had never felt this feeling before. It felt like she had butterflies in her stomach. The heat was starting to get very overbearing so she had to get out and get dressed. She found some clean clothes in her bag. Another pair of jeans and a tank top. She pulled her hair up into a high ponytail just like her mother use to wear and took a deep breath.

"I have to do it. For my sake, and for his." She slowly walked out from the back of the den and saw Rin, Kaito, Emma, and Kyosuke still sleeping. She was glad that everyone left Kyosuke alone and let him sleep. She saw Yusuke staring absentmindedly out of the den at the full moon. She slowly walked over to him and remained standing next to him.

"Are you alright. . .?" She held her nervous hands behind her back and twiddled her thumbs nervously.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Yusuke looked up as he looked over at Aina, "yeah..." he said softly as he looked over at her, "You? You didn't get too beaten up did you?" he asked in a casual manner like a fight or being attacked by daemons never occupies. Just a casual conversation.

Yusuke wasn't really sure why came out here to just "talk" with him, But he knew that deep down it probably wasn't a good conversation.

Rin woke up as she looked around and looked over at Kyosuke alone. She felt kinda bad for him. It kinda being alone. Especially if the night is kinda cold. She got out from Emma's hold as she walked over to the Panther cat as she sniffed him. She nuzzled his neck and noticed that he didn't move. Or at least barely. She nuzzled him again as she adjusted herself and curled up in a ball and started to sleep next to him. He was surprisingly warm.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:45 pm

"I'm glad you're alright. I'm fine too, I just have a few scratches from the vulture that attacked me." There was a slight awkward silence for a few moments. Aina noticed Rin had woken up was was looking at Kyosuke curiously. Aina could not help but smile when Rin cuddled up close to Kyosuke to keep him warm. At least someone was being nice to him.

"Do you mind if we go somewhere more private so we can talk?" She asked softly trying not to talk too loudly or stutter because she was very nervous.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Yusuke looked at her, he noticed how nervous she was as he decided to just entertain her for a bit. He nodded as he motioned for him tot follow her outside the den where there was a secret passage that led somewhere deeper. As they both walked further down there were lights off the walls as it led to a clearing with fresh grass and flowers as he looked at her. "Is this fine? its away form everyone else but also out of side from daemons." He said as he took a seat and looked at her.

Rin was bored now. She always got bored at night as she looked over at Emma and Kaito sleeping soundly. She looked over ay Kyosuke as she grabbed his ear and nibbled at it, "Hey... wake up... Wrestle with me... I'm bored." She whined as she tried to pester him more.

Emma herd Rin making a fuss as she noticed that she was bothering Kyosuke. Emma growled as she walked over to him, grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and took her away. She looked at Rin and gave her a stern glance, "Stop bothering people. He's tired, you can play with him tomorrow. Now go back to bed." She muttered. She turned to Kyosuke as she looked down blushing a little bit from being saved earlier. 'guess all cats arn't so bad...' she thought as she noticed Rin when to bother Kaito, "Damnit it Rin!" She growled as she decided to entertain the cub for a bit and wrestled a bit.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Aina began to get even more nervous when he suddenly looked at her. He stood up and motioned for her to follow him. She was a little worried about going outside, but as long as she was with Yusuke, she should be fine. He led her through a secret passage that led to a clearing with tall grass and flowers.

"This is perfect actually." It almost seemed like a dream really. They were together in an open field with flowers and tall grass surrounding them. Seemed kinda cliche the more she thought about it. She needed to focus and tell Yusuke the truth about everything she did not want to keep secrets from him. She sat down next to him pulling up her knees and hugging them closely.

"I am sorry about what happened tonight. . .I should have listened to you and Emma. Kyosuke was trying leave and I chased after him. I should have brought him back in the den rather than just standing outside in the open."

Kyosuke felt something biting on his ear that woke him up very abruptly. He was quite surprised to see the young one snuggling up to him. She was bored and wanted to play fight. Before he could answer, Emma came over and grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and took her back over to where they were sleeping and told her to go back to sleep. She of course didn't listen and started to bother Kaito. Kyosuke just smiled and turned the other way going back to sleep.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Yusuke looked at Aina as he sighs, "Its alright..." he said softly, "I understand...." He was deep down trying so hard not to over react but he just decided to sit and listen. Sometimes he just needed to be patience before things got out of hand. "What I don't understand is why He took you somewhere else when he could have just went back into the den..." he said softly.

~~~~~~~~

Emma was getting tired but she turned and noticed that Kyosuke was awake. She turned back into her human form and looked at him. Her silver hair following over her shoulders as she kneeled down and looked at him, "Are you alright? Sorry about Rin, she has a hard time sleeping at night..." She said softly as she pushed her hair out of her face as she looked at him. "I'm Emma... Sorry we didn't get a chance to properly introduce ourselfs." She said.

Rin was messing around with Kaito as he groaned as he just wanted to sleep he knew that tomorrow would be a long day. He grabbed Rin by her own Neck as he kept her held still, "go to bed..." he groaned as he tried to get back to sleep but the little cub was just kicking and thrashing around. "Gah!" he groaned as he pinned her down and just sat on her as he laid and went back to bed.

Rin gasped as she was being sat on, "H-hey *yawn*..." She gave a big yawn as she slowly snuggled more up to Kaito and finally fell asleep.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Aina was glad to see that he had calmed down and would actually talk to her civilly.

"I think Kyosuke was also thinking of you all at the time. He didn't want them to figure out where the den was so he got them away from there. Kyosuke is very fast and he thought that he could outrun them, but it didn't work out so well." Aina got up the courage to turn and look at Yusuke. He had a few scratches on his face and neck from the bear. She wished that he had let her heal him.

"Thank you. . .for saving my life again by the way." She smiled softly at him trying to get him to smile too. She did not want him to be so angry.

~*~

Kyosuke was fully awake now and probably wouldn't be going back to sleep considering all the racket Rin was making.

"Yeah I'm fine and it's alright. I was the same way when I was her age. Emma, my name is Kyosuke as I am sure you already know. It is nice to meet you." Kyosuke sat up and yawned a little bit. He was feeling a little bit better now that he got some sleep.

"I am also sorry that you got caught in the crossfire tonight and had to take the heat from your brother for my idiocy."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Yusuke looked at her but didn't smile, "Didn't you ask for me so we could talk?" he asked getting to the point now. He hated wasting time. Especially when to him it probably meant not seeing Aina anymore. Besides, regardless if they broke up He'd still have to protect him under Talon and Artemis law.

~~~~~~~~

Emma looked as she took a seat next to him as she thought about it, "Its alright. Yusuke is my brother. We always fight, even if for stupid things like this. He wouldn't have gotten angry at you or Aina. He doesn't have the heart to stay mad for long, Hence why he told me and Rin to come back in." She stated. She looked over at him and noticed how fragile he looks, "When was the last time you got laid?" She asked with a raised eye brow. She knew that was a way to regain energy but this guy looked like he didn't had sex for a good month or so.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 am

"Yes I did. . .sorry I am just nervous for some reason." She could see that Yusuke was beginning to get a little impatient with her. She needed to come out and say what was going on.

"I love you. . .you know that right? I would never choose Kyosuke over you. He is just a big part of my life, he always has been. He was the only one that was there for me when my mother died. He took care of me while I was in a deep depression and got me back on my feet. After my mother died, I thought I lost everything, but he was there. . .and now I have you. So I am not really as alone as I thought I was." Aina twiddled her thumbs feeling very stupid. She hoped that Yusuke would believe her and know that she really did love him and had no intention of leaving him.

"Everything happens for a reason, so someone somewhere brought us together for some reason. I really would like to find that out, so we can't just let it end this way because of a little misunderstanding."

~*~

Kyosuke almost choked when her heard Emma's question.

"That is quite the question to ask someone you have first met." Kyosuke joked. He was a little uneasy when it came to his sex life. He hadn't taken a woman in a while. He was more worried about Aina. He did consider having sex with Aina a few times, but because of the terrible experience she had with her ex he didn't want to push it. She also didn't really remember the ways of her clan. Yes, they did engage in sex to restore their energy, but Felidae's had much larger energy resevoirs than the Canidae. That was one of their advantages in the great war.

"I haven't had sex in about a month and a half. It is about time for me to recharge again, especially after tonight." Kyosuke yawned again and looked at Emma. She was quite attractive for a wolf. Her eyes were big and very beautiful.

"How about yourself?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:08 am

Yusuke looked at her as he reached out and touched her face as he looked into her own eyes, "You worry too much." he said as he leaned in and kissed her gently, "If you want to find out who's dealing with our love lives talk to Artemis... Talon's wife... thought she's not easy to find." he thought, The last time he saw Artemis was back when he was training to be a dark hunter. She was beautiful, but since she was married he didn't touch her at all. Especially if it was Talon's wife. He refuses to get on his bad side.

Yusuke looked over at Aina as he was still a little iffy about this, "You love him... Just more of a brother kind of Love... But the way he feels for you is completely different. " He said softly as he laid back as he relaxed his muscles. "You can't lead him on forever... If he was your friend, he understand. Or at least know that you are well protected." he stated as he looked at her.

~*~

Emma laughed, "about 2 days... Cats tend to have energy that last longer then us Wolfs. Plus were always on the run." She stated. She looked up at the moon as she thought about it, "Are you one of those guys who only has sex with a girl if you love them?" She ask casually, "Sorry I know I'm asking a lot of questions but i'm a little hyped up and tired at the same time." She said with a small smile as she hugged her legs close to her chest.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 am

Aina's heart fluttered when she realized that Yusuke still loved her. She was so worried that all of this made him question her love for him and his love for her. She welcomed his kiss as she touched his face being weary of his scratches.
"Artemis? I remember you mentioning her before. Maybe I will try to talk to her, or this Talon guy. But then again maybe I should just wait and see what surprises she has in store for us."
Aina knew hat Yusuke was right about Kyosuke. She loved him like a brother. She never wanted to ruin their relationship by turning it into something more.

"I never knew that Kyosuke cared for me so deeply. He has always been like that ever since we were little. He always protected me, even when he didn't have to. I guess I always mistook his kindness for love. . .man I feel like an idiot."

Aina laid down next to Yusuke and cuddled up beside him. She laid her head down on his shoulder and smelled Yusuke. He smelled so sweet from the hot spring water. She gave him a soft kiss on the neck, transferring some of her healing energy to her lips and kissing away one of the cuts.

"The Daemons know that Kyosuke if with me now, so won't that put him in danger if he leaves?"

~*~

"Yeah. Us felines are very independent creatures. We also know how to perform activities without using so much energy. Maybe one day I can teach you, that is if you and your brother wish me to stay." Kyosuke really did not like the idea of leaving Aina alone with them. They seemed innocent enough, but Daemons were after them, so he wanted to help.

"I want to help you guys, you know, protect Aina from these Daemons. I know I am not exactly the best fighter, but I can learn."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:01 am

Yusuke let Aina cuddled up next to him as he turned to her and looked at her, "But I think before you can be all cuddly with me. You have to tell that boy that you are just friends... Nothing more." he said with a serious tone. "I don't mind keeping him around, so long as he knows that I am Alpha in this clan." He stated as he relaxed a little, he was a little frustrated still, but at the same time, she just changed too often into a wolf, then human and everything else, plus fighting just wore him out. He really didn't have a whole bunch of energy but he didn't want to push it. He knew that Aina holds her energy longer which is fine. But he really needed to start teaching her some self defense. At least so he would have a little less to worry about. Such as if she wanted to hunt with them. "I can train Kyosuke....if he wants to stay. I would feel better if he didn't die." he said as he closed his eyes as his eyes turned yellow like his wolf form, he was losing energy quick.

~*~

Emma looked at him as she smiled, "Yeah thats sounds cool. It'll help if I can save my energy and not have ot have sex every two days. Same with Yusuke. Knowing him he's probably already worn out." she said softly.

Emma looked down as she smiled, "You love her... don't you?" She asked, "Aina I mean..." She said.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 am

"Yes, you're right. It wouldn't be fair to him, even if he is not around to see us." Aina backed off a little bit and just rested her head on his arm.
"I will talk to him, and let him know. I am sure he will understand. At least, I hope he will. I don't want to think that I am just using him for something. . ."
Aina sighed heavily taking in the scent of the flowers. It smelled so sweet out here. It helped to relax her.

"That would be great. He has so much potential, and so do I. Would you consider training me as well?" She rolled over and hovered beside him. She looked into his eyes and could see them starting to turn yellow signaling that his energy was starting to get low.

"Are you sure you're alright? You are starting to get pale and your eyes are changing." Aina was a little bit worried. Was that battle too much for him?

~*~

"I can teach you and Yusuke in exchange for training from both of you. There is nothing to it. You just have to control your energy gates. There are 6 of them in your body. I can open and close them at will." Kyosuke was very precise when it came to energy conservation. He may not have been a very good fighter, but he was great at preserving his energy. Kyosuke laughed lightly then the conversation drifted into dangerous waters. Emma asked a very taboo question. It was a well guarded secret that Kyosuke had kept locked away for the longest time. He never wanted it to interfere with the friendship that he and Aina shared.

"More than anything. . ." He held his head down as he felt his heart begin to pound in his chest.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next