Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna X Erick

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Luna X Erick - Page 4 Empty Re: Luna X Erick

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 am

Luna blushed as she looked at him and nodded as she went to the couch. She coughed a little bit as she looked at him, "A-am I doing this nude or with the robe on...?" She asked, "Cause this pose you're describing kinda reminds me of the scene where Jack from Titanic was sketching Rose..." She said as she felt a little nervous but she wasn't gonna give up on this. maybe she wanted to be a model... but not just anyone... just Erick's..
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 am

"You do what is most comfortable for you at first. I am fine with you doing it either way." Erick was back at his easel getting his supplies ready to begin sketching. In a way, he was kinda hoping that she would want to pose naked. That was his inner manhood talking. He was going to be professional about this. It was almost like the scene from Titanic as she had mentioned. The only thing missing was the huge sapphire necklace that Rose was wearing in the movie. He peaked around the side and was anticipating what he might see.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:01 am

Luna gulped as she sighs as she took the robe off as she went over to the couch and posed the way she was felt comfortable. She looked at him, her face blushing but surprising enough. She felt comfrotable as she smiled, "Sorry if I'm not perfect, but I hope this is alright." She said with a sexy smirk on her face as she felt a little horny, granted she was a virgin, but she's young with hormones. She looked at him and hoping this wouldn't make him nervous, "if you want me to put the robe back on I can.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:32 am

Erick was of feline decent and blessed with the gift of patience and tolerance, but damn did she look good. He watched her disrobe and lie down on the couch in the way he instructed. He noticed a few things that needed to be fixed though. He stood up and walked over to her.
"Is it ok if I touch you so I can get you in the correct position? The way you are lying down will make start to get uncomfortable after a while." Erick was extremely nervous about this. He wanted to ask her before he went to touch her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 am

Luna looked at him as she blushed and nodded. "y-yeah its fine..." her wolf self was having a hard time controlling her self, 'h-hes.... he's just so handsome... i.. i could totally do that..' she thought but then gasped and realized what she was thinking, 'NO NO NO NO!' she thought with panic... 'just a friend... ust a friend.' she said and calmed down as she looked at him.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:29 am

Erick was very cautious and very gentle with his touch. He guided her up a little bit with his hands and touched her thigh to turn it and her hips out a little bit more. He made her right leg fall off the couch a little bit and her left leg still lie straight out. He was trying so hard not to lose himself. Opening her legs gave him a little smell of her feminine scent. It was intoxicating. He quickly stood up and looked at her one last time.
"Perfect. Is that a little more comfortable for you?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:39 am

As strange as it was to Luna, she was pretty comfortable, "Yeah..." she said blushing as she felt really exposed. "Hey, Erick... I know this is a bit personal, but are you a virgin?" She asked curiously as she waited for him to sit back down and does what he does best. "Cause if were gonna be friends... shouldn't we... get to know one another a little more?" She asked with a seductive look as she blinked and noticed his pants having a little tent inside his pants.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 am

This girl was almost mesmerizing. He felt as if she were manipulating him like a puppet. He never felt such affection for another person in his entire life. He stood up and walked back to his easel and almost fell of his stool while he was sitting down when she asked him if he was still a virgin. He wasn't sure what to say. Yes he was still a virgin, but he didn't want her to think that he was less manly because of that. He also didn't want to lie and say that he wasn't and make himself look like a man whore. He decided that telling the truth was the best route.
"Yes, I am still a virgin. . ." He was a little nervous about what she might think. "And yes you are right. So. . .are you a virgin?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:25 am

Luna smiled, "Thats cool. And yes... I am too" She said, "And if you think I'm thinking that your less manly for being a virgin. I say you got more guts cause you haven't given yourself to a girl who probably will never love you. Just... save it for someone special." She smiled, "Even it is before marriage." she finished as she looked at him, "Thats what I'm doing anyways. saving it for someone special... at least someone who understands me, I've actually never shown myself naked to anyone... but for a strange reason." She said as she looked at him and smirked in a teasing manner, "I'm surprisingly comfortable with you." She said with a gentle smile.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Erick sighed with relief to know that she did not find him less masculine for still being a virgin. He was quite surprised though to hear her praise. He was glad that she was still a virgin and had the same views on the subject that he did. "Yeah, I want to save myself for someone special as well. I want to be madly in love when I give my virginity to someone." Erick stood up and stepped back to look at the sketch on his canvas. It looked pretty good to him. He was anxious to know what Luna thought of it. He heard Luna tell him that she was comfortable being naked in front of him. Those words made him forget that he was walking backwards and he walked into the wall and banged his head. "Ow!" He stepped forward and rubbed his head where it impacted with the wall. His face glowed red at having done that in front of her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Luna looked at him as she giggled a little as she smiled at him as she gave him a look that wondered if he was alright, "You alright?" She asked softly as she was about to get him and help him, but then realized she was still naked and just went back to sit down like a professional model. She still had that concerned expression on her face. She gave him a gentle smiled but then smirked, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was making you nervous Mr. Stephenson." She smirked looking at him to and into his eyes to see if it was true or not.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Erick's head was sore for a few minutes, but he was ok for the time being. She made him dizzy enough. "Y-yeah. . .I'm fine." He felt a small knot on his head, but he ignored it. Indeed, she was making him very nervous, but he didn't know why. He never had this sort of trouble with any model in the past.
"N-no. . .sometimes I forget how small this room actually is. . ." He quickly lied. He did not want to make her uncomfortable. "The sketch it done if you want to come take a look at it. You can also take a little break now. I am sure you are a bit stiff by now."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:43 am

Luna looked at him with a confused and spectacle expression. "Uh huh..." She said not really believing a word he was saying. She decided to get up and take the robe that he offered early and wrapped it around her body. She looked at him as she eyed hi suspiciously. "You know... if YOU'RE uncomfortable about his we don't have to do the whole nude molding thing." She said. As she walked over to the easel and looked at the sketch and smiled. He got her down perfectly. She blushed at the image of her being nude in his eyes, "How can you make me look so beautiful, yet when I look at myself in the mirror all I see is just a girl who is self conscience about her body." She said as she looked at him with something different in her eyes. Desire, Lust, passion. But something else that really stood out from others. Love? Luna looked back at the picture as she took her rubber band and tied her hair up in a high ponytail. "You know... I know we've only known each other for a little bit..." She said looking down blushing as she was not even sure if she should say the words, "But I think I'm falling for you." She said honestly as she looked at him with seriousness in her eyes almost like he was staring into his soul with her beautiful golden eyes.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:54 am

Erik was relieved when she put he robe back on. That helped ease a little bit of the tension. He was nervous about what she might think of the painting. He didn't want to offend her with his vision of her.
"That is the problem. I am not usually uncomfortable with models and doing nude portraits. It is just you that kinda makes me feel very nervous. I just hope that doesn't show in my work." Luna seemed very pleased with the sketch. He found it very cute how she was confused that he could picture her like that.
"I just draw and paint what I see. And that is what I see when I look at you. True beauty." She turned around and looked at him with a serious expression. His anxious feeling began to come back. She admitted her true feelings for him. He was so thrilled, but at the same time a little scared. He had never fallen so hard for a girl. He never took the time to really know any of them.
"The same can be said for me. . .I think that is why I am so nervous around you is because I have also fallen for you." He extended his hand out to her and touched her cheek. Her face was very warm to the touch.
"I have never met anyone like you Luna. I have also never been in love before. . ."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 am

Luna blushed as she looked at him and smiled sweetly, but then felt a little ping of jealousy when he said he had plenty of models and did fine with nude art. "So... if your fine with other girls... yet you have a hard time with me?" She laughed trying so hard not to show her jealousy as she looked up into his eyes, "Erick... " she said looking at him, but then she noticed fear in his eyes. She smiled as she decided to leaned up take his face and kiss him deeply. Not caring how he would react.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:14 am

Erick could see the jealousy in her eyes. He must have forgotten to mention that he had used other models in the past for his work. "There is no need to be jealous Luna. They were just paid girls that were in it for the money." She started to approach him closely and that made him even more nervous. Felines were quite skittish and he was finding it hard to keep his composure. She suddenly came up to him and kissed him. He was not sure how to react. Everything was just happening so fast. He relaxed a little bit and decided to give into his feelings. She was just as warm and inviting as he imagined she would be. Her lips were warm and so was her entire body. He found himself wrapping his arms around her without even realizing it. He held her close to him and just continued to kiss her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:24 am

Luna pulled away as she smiled at him and leaned into to his warm inviting chest and nuzzled into it, "My kitty." she said softly, but then realized what she just said, "O-oh.. Um..." She pulled away blushing as she suddenly felt nervous all of the sudden, where the hell did her confidence go, "U-um... s-sorry... I shouldn't have done that, especially if your uncomfortable and nervous about all this." She said, as she pulled away from his arms as she looked away, her face still blushing a deep red color as she cough to stop the awkward. Luna looked at him but deep down, that was her first kiss, and probably the most amazing kiss she's ever felt.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 am

Erick was jumping for joy on the inside. He had just experienced his first kiss with an almost completely naked girl. It wouldn't have mattered if she was nearly naked or not, that was just an added bonus. She quickly pulled away from the kiss and then nuzzled herself into his chest. Even though all this was happening so fast he was enjoying it and not regretting it at all. He was about to wrap his arms around her when she finally realized what was going on.
"No, its ok. I really. . .enjoyed that. I am glad you did it." Erick rubbed his arm awkwardly. "You really want me to be your kitty?" His ears twitched with anticipation at her answer.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:42 am

Luna looked down as she then decided to look up and smiled, "Yeah... I do." She said sweetly as she walked back over to him and then slowly stripped her robe as she rubbed her body against his, "Besides." She said leaning up and whispering into his ear, "I hear that artist seem to end up falling for there models anyways." She said as she leaned in and nibbled on his ear gently. She didn't know what was coming over her. But then she realized what it was, 'fuuuuuuuck! I'm in heat' she thought as her body slowly started to act on its own, not even letting her get a control over it, 'no... no... NO! I'm not a sex type! I love him, but I don't want my first time to be when I'm in heat! GAAAAAH!' she thought as she leaned in and slowly started to kiss his neck caressing his chest as she moved her breast a little more to his arm. She then reached down to have his hand gently grab her breast as she needed the touch of another man, 'GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! N-no!!!' she thought in her mind.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 am

Erick started to blush a little bit. "I'm glad to-" His words were cut short when he saw her strip out of her robe and then pressed herself against him. His heart was racing, this was definitely pushing it a little bit. He tried to back up, but she just kept pushing him back until he was pinned between her and the wall.
"Wh-what's going on?" He felt his feline instincts beginning to kick in. She suddenly grabbed his hand and moved it toward her breast. He jerked his arm away quickly and pushed her off of him, but not hard enough to make her fall. "I-I'm sorry. . .this is just going way to fast for me. Excuse me. I have to go to the bathroom." He quickly walked out and went into the bathroom. He needed to catch his breath.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 am

Luna blinked as she looked down as she sighs, 'fuck... stupid hormones.' she thought. She got a feeling that would be his reaction. She didn't waste any time as she started to change into her clothes, and started to head out the door. She looked back at the bathroom door as she sighs, 'fuck...' she thought as she felt so stupid. 'wow... my longest relationship... 5 seconds.' she thought as she slowly started to feel depressed, 'gah! This was my fault! If I had fucking better control over myself!' she thought as she started to head out the door and opened it and walked out of the apartment studio. She closed the door behind her as she started to head down, 'i am sooo stupid.' she thought as tears started to fall, 'fuck relationships... ' she thought as she decided to just leave, and hopefully never see that feline again.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Erick stood over the sink and tried to calm himself down. Did she really just come onto him that strong? He was still in shock. Was this really how relationships started these days? He was about to come out and talk to her until he heard the front door shut. His ear twitched as he looked up. He opened the door to the bathroom and rushed to the front door. He peaked his eye out the peep hole and saw her walking across the porch and down the stairs. He opened the door and went after her. "Luna, I'm sorry. . .did I do something wrong?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum