Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna X Erick

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Luna X Erick - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna X Erick

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 am

Luna laughed a she blushed a little bit, "yeah... I'm The Luna Eclipse.. that's one always causing trouble... Its not I mean too..." She said softly as she looked down feeling a little ashamed but quickly shook off her depression as she looked at him, "So... are we going or what?" She asked as she smiled to try and forget her depression. She looked into his beautiful blue eyes as she looked at him, "Don't you have a girlfriend from the Art club or something?" She asked curiously. She knows that he has a lot of girls around him, but she was never sure if he was dating any of them... "Cause if you do I don't want to cause any problem with her..." she said as she smiled.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 am

Erick looked over at Luna and could tell that she was wondering how to explain herself. It looked like a huge and painful task for her.
"It's ok, you don't have to explain. We all have our reasons for the things that we do." He looked at her and smiled to comfort her.
"Ah yes. We should get going." He grabbed his bag and flew it over his shoulder and walked along side Luna as they exited the park and headed toward his apartment.
"Oh don't even get me started on those girls."
Erick's ears drifted down at the thought of those screaming and clawing girls that tried so hard to get his attention and his heart.
"Those girls only like me for my looks and my talent. They know nothing about me at all. It makes me feel quite lonely actually. Even though I am surrounded by a sea of girls, I feel so lonely." He looked over at Luna and could not believe how he was blabbing all of this to her.
"You know. You are quite easy to talk to Luna."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 am

Luna blushed at the statement as she smiled, "Thanks. You're fun to talk to too." She smiled as she looked at him, "I'm sorry if you're lonely. But hey!" She said as she got his arm as she gave him a big toothy grin, "I'll be you're friend! That way you're not lonely. At least you have fan's, people just think i'm just a big bad wolf who messes with everyone." She shook her head, "Its not the case... they don't understand what I went through for the past couple months... It wasn't this bad when my parents were around..." She said looking down feeling sad and depressed. She then looked up at him, "I know this is a little crazy and bit weird... but i promise I will never be like those crazy fan girls... but..." She looked down as she blushed a little bit, "... Will.. you be my friend...?" She asked, "And be by my side?" She asked as she looked into his blue eyes, His hair so perfect. Granted his looks were good, but she's liked his quiet demeanor. She always noticed his class that he payed attention, but on the side he's always doodle. She liked him a lot.. but she wanted to stay friends. Not go so quickly. "You can say no..." She said moving away so she doesn't seem she was forcing him.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 am

Erick's heart broke for Luna. He had no idea that her rebellious behavior was due to some sort of traumatic event in her past. That explained a lot.
"Yes of course I will be your friend. It is the least I can do since you offered to be mine. We can be there for one another like real friends should." He looked down at her with a huge smile on his face. He never really had a friend that was a girl. Most of his friends were guys from art class. He was not really sure what to do when she pulled away from him. He could tell that she was a little scared admittedly he was too. He just walked a little bit closer to her.
"You won't be lonely either. I will see to that." With that they made it to the apartment building where Erick lived. It was huge. Lots of rich families lived here. He was the only single tenant. His room was right at the top with a beautiful view of the coast. They took the elevator to his floor and he showed her into his apartment.
"Sorry if it seems a little messy. I have not had much time to clean this semester. Please make yourself at home."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:06 am

Luna awed at his house, "WOW~!" She gasped as she looked at the huge place. "This place is huge?! How do you afford this?! Are you some kind of like super kid that has jobs and go to school?" She asked as she looked at him. But then noticed a lot of painting, some were of scenery, other portraits, but there was one particular canvas that was unfinished. She looked at it closely as she blushed as she noticed it was her. Laying in the ground. She gently picked it up as she was in shocked and surprised, "Wow..." She said softly. Every detail was perfect she looked at him as she was amazed, "This is amazing!? Did you do this last night?" She asked as she looked at it but then noticed how messy the room was. Art supplies were all over the room, a few dishes were a piling up. She looked at him as she sweat drop, "You sure live like a college student don't you?" She asked
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 am

Erick scratched the back of his head when he heard her comment.
"Yeah. There is just not enough hours in the day. I use almost all my spare time to draw and paint." He turned and saw how fascinated she was with that drawing that he did on the canvas. He walked over next to her and looked at it with her.
"If you think it looks good now, just wait until it is in color." He smiled and walked over to the door and took his shoes off.
"My studio is this way. Follow me." He led her into his studio. It was a huge room with white walls covered in his best paintings. There was one window. At the end of the room sat his wooden easel. Random supplies and items were scattered around the room that he used as reference to paint.
"I just need you to lie down just like you did on the soccer field. I advise you to use the bathroom now if you have to. I am very particular about my models being very still." He chuckled.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 am

Luna nodded as she plopped down on his floor like she did on the field. She closed her eyes as she sighs, "does it matter that I'm wearing different clothes from yesterday?" She asked softly as she opened her eyes and browser his room but still remaining still. "Wow... a lot of paintings.. Have you thought about selling them?" She asked curiously as she went back to closing her eyes. She sniffed around his room and smiled in a calm collected matter. "you know... I like your scent... for a wolf they have a scent so sensitive... and you're scent... it just calms me... I haven't felt this calm since my mom and dad were around..." She said softly as she opened her eyes, "Then again I'm pretty calm went I'm outside playing soccer." She giggled as she did her best to remain still.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 am

"No it's ok. I actually like those clothes better. I can change it on the canvas really quick." He took a seat on his stool and pulled out a pencil from the little storage box on his table that sat next to him.
"Well, my father wants me to practice more before I can sell them. My father is a prestigious art connoisseur that buys and sells paintings in Europe. My mother is a photographer. They both travel together. They are in France right now." Erick took his pencil and began drawing over his original marks.
"You think so? Yours is quite interesting. It is very earthy and loving. I sense a lot of balled up fear and loneliness though. If I may ask, what happened to your parents?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 am

Luna was a little shocked to be asked that. She was a little hesitant to answer but took a deep breath as she clothes her eyes, "They died... car accident... Drunk driver..." She said in a shocked breaths. "S-sorry.." She said as she started to have tears in her eyes as she tried her hardest not to let them lose, "Its... a little hard to talk about it..." her voice shaking a little, "But that's what happened... Just a couple months ago..." she finished not wanting to say anything for the rest of the night, "C-can we just do this... and not say a word?" she asked
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 am

"Oh. . .I'm sorry." He felt guilty now for asking. He stood up and walked over to his other desk that had some tissue on it. He tore off a piece for her. He knelt down and handed it to her. "You can take a little breather if you want. Want anything to eat or drink?" He was trying his best to be friendly. He was not sure how to handle the situation. He didn't want to force her into something that she didn't want to do.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:21 am

Luna shook her head no as she looked at him, Her eyes puffy, "No I'll be fine.. .just keep doing what you're doing... I'll relax eventually." She said as she closed her eyes and continue to remain in the position. "I want to be able to see this painting colored." She said softly.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 am

"Ok as long as you are ok. That is my first priority right now." He got up and walked back over to his canvas and began to paint. He started with her warm skin then he moved onto her ebony black hair. It was easy to keep an eye on her to make sure she was ok because he looked up at her almost every 10-15 seconds.
"I am almost done with you. Then I will move onto the background. You still doing ok down there?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 am

Luna didn't say much as she nodded, tears slowly coming down her tan skin as she sniffled, "S-sorry..." she cried a little, "I just miss them..." She said softly.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:55 am

"It's alright. In a way, I understand how you feel. My parents are gone two years at a time. I miss them everyday." Erick finished the soccer goal and was now working on the grass. It has been about 2 hours and he was nearing completion. By the end of hour 3 he was so close to being finished.
"I am almost done Luna. Not much longer now."
He put the finishing touches on the sky and clouds. He finished it off with his signature in the corner.
"I am finished. Would you like to come see?" He walked over to her and extended his hand to help her up.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 am

Luna eyes were a little puffy from crying but she winced a little stiff from sitting still for so long, "Next time... i want a pillow." She said with a small smile as she walked over and saw the painting. Her breath was taken away. It was beautiful the details the the image itself. The fact that he was able to make her so beautiful, "I-is that me?" She asked as she looked at the painting, she couldn't believe. She looked at him, "h-how can you draw a mangy wolf and make so... beautiful?" She asked her heart thumbing like crazy, almost feeling like a void was being filled in.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:31 am

He pulled her up and guided her over to the easel.
"Ok I will be sure to give you one next time. If you have a stiff neck tomorrow I will gladly take responsibility." He took a seat on his stool and let her look at it.
"Well, you are naturally very beautiful. I didn't really do much. I just copied what I saw." He looked over at her with a smile.
"You can have this if you want it. After all, I did paint it for you."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:40 am

Luna blushed at his compliment as she looked at him, "Y-you really think I'm beautiful?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head she looked at the painting, "how much?" She asked softly looking at him, "I can't accept a painting that an artist put so much work into with me paying for it." She said looking at him, "Please... I can be your first customer" She said sweetly as she looked at him, "Oh..." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, "Thanks. Its really amazing." She said gazing at the picture.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:13 am

Erick was in a bit of a pinch. He was not sure what to say. He did in fact thing she was beautiful, but he did not want to seem too affectionate too quickly.
"Yes, of course I do. I paint beautiful things, and you are by far the most beautiful." He took the painting off the easel and laid it in the drying rack.
"Consider it your payment for being my model. Now how about we go out and celebrate? Are you hungry?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:29 am

Luna looked at him as she smiled "sure." she said sweetly as she looked at the painting one more time, "how often do you get models to come over to you're place and paint them" she asked as she smiled as she got her shoes on and waited for him, "where shoudl we go to eat to celebrate?" she asked him kindly.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 am

"I don't have any models at all, except you. I usually print things from the internet and blow them up and try to paint them. Live models are a lot easier to work with." He took the painting and stuck it back on the drying rack.
"It should be dry by tomorrow. You can come by and pick up then if you want." He walked out behind her and got his shoes on and grabbed his jacket.
"Hmm, what would you like? There are a few restaurants by the park."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 am

Luna wasn't really sure where to go, she wasnt one to go out and eat, she normally cooks for herself at home, "How about you choose?" she said sweetly as she looked at him as she followed him out of his house, "are you craving anything specific?" she asked curiously as she placed her hands in her pokets.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 am

"I am actually in the mood for burgers. Not only do I live like a college student, I eat like one too." He laughed and guided Luna over to a little burger stand toward the entrance of the park. "This is my favorite place in almost the entire park. What would you like to order? I can go place it while you find a place to sit."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 am

Luna looked at him and smiled, "um... I can defiantly go for a nice juicy double bacon cheese burger with fries and some water." She said with a toothy grin. She feels really comfortable with him for some strange reason. She walked over and found a nice play to sit as she watched him for afar. 'he's really different to what his fan's say about him. He's quite the talker.' she giggled to herself as she saw him coming up, "here..." she said as she reached into her wallet to give him the money, 'how much was it?" she asked
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Erick thanked the waiter and gave him the cash for the meals. After he got his change, he picked up the tray and took it over to where Luna was siting. "Oh no need to worry it is on me. My parents send me more money than I know what to do with." He smiled and took his meal off the tray and let her have it. Erick decided on a fish sandwich and French fries.
"So Luna, care to tell me more about yourself? I have known you for so long and yet I know absolutely nothing about you."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Luna was munching on her burger as she blinked and whipped her mouth with the napkin. "Um... me?" She asked as she thought about it for a while. "well... I love soccer... If I could play on a team I would, but each try outs I've been too... the players never really care so much as passing me the ball. Even for an opening." She said as she looked down, "Um... as for other stuff... I appreciate art I'm not too good at it myself." She laughed as she continued to eat, "enough about me... what about you?" She asked curiously.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum