Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna X Erick

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Luna X Erick - Page 3 Empty Re: Luna X Erick

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Erick nodded at her small story. He could sense there was much more that she wasn't telling him, but he decided not to push it. They only just met. It was now Erick's turn to tell about himself.
"Well, I grew up here but not in this part of town. My real home is about an hour away from here. I just live in my apartment during the school year and when my parents are away on business. As I told you yesterday, my father is a world renowned art connoisseur and my mother is photographer. Our home is full of authentic art. You pretty much know the rest. I am an art student who is aspiring to be a famous painter one day." Erick took a bite of his sandwich and then a sip of his drink.
"So are you still considering being my model full time? I think it would be a great job for you, and it would be a big benefit to me as well."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:20 am

Luna looked at him as she looked down and thought about it, "I'm just surprised you would pick me?" She asked softly as her bright yellow eyes showing, blushing a little bit, "There are more beautiful girls in that academy... well... more then me anyways." She said looking at him, "I just want to know why me..." She asked curiously
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:52 am

"You should really give yourself more credit. You are a very attractive girl." Erick blushed a bit, he had never really said that to a girl before. He finished up his sandwich and began to work on his fries.
"There aren't any beautiful girls at the Academy anymore. The most beautiful one does not attend anymore." He dipped his fry in some ketchup and ate it without looking up.
"Why you? You are different. You are small, but muscular. I don't like models that are plane and dull. You have a special spark about you."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:02 am

Luna coughed at her drink as she gasped for air blushing a very dark red that her skin just make her look like a tomato in the face, "E-excuse me?! Me attractive? Ha!" She laughed as she whipped fake tears from her eyes, "if I was so attractive why don't I have a boyfriend mister good looking?" She asked laughing a little bit, but inside she was beyond flattered, 'i'm.... the most beautiful girl at the academy... he really thinks soo....?' she thought as she felt her heart beat faster. As she used her hair to hide her bright blush. She looked at him as she kinda lost her train of a thought, "I'm sorry... what did you say the last part... I kinda just spaced out when you called me attractive." she said still red in the face.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:11 am

Apparently Erick had more skills when it came to women than he first thought. He could tell how his words cut into Luna's heart. He spoke nothing but the truth.
"I suppose some of the guys at our school just have very poor taste." He gathered the trash onto the tray and put it in the trash can that was behind him.
"I said that you are different. You are small, but muscular. I don't like models that are plain and dull. You have a special spark about you."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 am

Luna was still amazed, "And why do you not have a girlfriend if you can talk so smoothly?" She asked as she was still a little baffled. "as much as I liked you're kind words and think you're really nice... I personally don't know if I'm cut out for it... I don't even know what you want form me as a model... " She stated as she looked at him, "Do you play soccer?" She asked curiously
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 am

"I just never really talked to girls because the right one never really caught my attention. I also like to keep to myself at school. I need to focus on my studies as much as possible so I can be a successful painter. Girls approached me some times, but they all wanted me for the same reason. My looks and my talent. They never gave the real me a first glance." Erick stood up and stretched a little bit.
"I am not a sports person what so ever. Gym class was the only class that I came close to failing." Erick was ashamed to admit that, but he was not going to lie to her.
"I have an idea. How about we teach each other? You can show me how to play soccer, and I can show you how to be a professional model and maybe even how to paint a little bit."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 am

Luna looked at him as she smiled, "Deal kitty boy." She giggled, "soccers not that hard... you're just kicking a ball around." She smiled, "As for being a professional Model... I'd rather do that then paint... Also... here's another deal. I'll help you pass gym... if... you paint me another picture." She smiled, "But this time... I get to be nude." She smirked, "Deal?" She asked, "As a professional painter you have to handle every sorta of model don't you?" She laughed, "I promise to be a good model" She laughed as she gave him a wink, "Why don't we kick a ball around... It'll be fun." She smiled.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 am

"Kitty boy? I am not a boy, I am a man." He joked. Erick loved her spunky and bold attitude. It suited her well. In many ways, Erick wanted to be more like her.
"Oh so you would like me to paint you nude? Hmm, that will be a new experience for me." He pondered on the idea for a moment.
"Alright, you have yourself a deal. I will paint you a nude portrait while teaching you how to be an effective model and you can help me with Gym class." He stood up and walked with her to the soccer field. He was expecting to embarrass himself quite a lot. He didn't really know much about sports.
"Sure, just go easy on me. I don't want to lose my head if you kick it too hard."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 am

Luna laughed as she smirked, "Nah you won't... you have to know you're vital points on your body that you can handle the ball... which are, you're head, the knees, you're ankles, you're lastly, you'r chest...." She said, "but before we do anything big, lets stretch a little bit... I don't want you getting hurt." She said as she started out with helping stretch his arms, "let me know when it starts to hurt a little aright?" She asked as she started off gentle, but after a little bit, it started to burn his muscles she backed off as she giggled, "You know... you maybe skinny, but you really don't have much muscles... do you?" She asked "Maybe this will be good for you, and you can find a girlfriend." She laughed as she motioned for him to sit down on the ground with his legs straight out in front of him. she went behind him as she gently pushed down on his back and stretched his back muscles out. "Let me know if it hurts." She said as she pushed a little more down.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 am

Erick nodded and listened to her instructions. He was getting a little bit nervous now. He took his position on the ground. She got close to him and started to push and pull on his arms. It felt kinda good at first, but then his muscles were on fire.
"Ok, you can stop that now. My arms are starting to burn." He looked over his shoulder and watched her laughing. It warmed his heart, even if she was laughing at his expense.
"I am an artist, we do not do much physical activity. My fingers and wrists are probably the strongest limbs on my body." He joked when she started to push him forward. He felt all his muscles pulling and constricting. If she kept this up, he would be too sore to even play soccer.
"How is this suppose to help? My body is starting to hurt."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 am

Luna laughed as she smiled, "Cause it'll help in the long wrong. cause if i had you play soccer, without stretching, you'd be too sore to even go to class tomorrow" She said as she stopped, "Trust me... its better to stretch everything then having a pulled muscles. Kay you're ready." She said sweetly as she pulled him up, "This be fun.. were just gonna kick a ball around alright?" She asked as she got a soccer ball as she bounce the ball on her knee. "Ready?" She asked as she gently kicked it to him, "You're first rule, is be offense... you have to try and hold the ball and kick it in the goal, while at the same time blocking it from me." She said, "I'll go easy on you." she said. "think of it as you're brush strokes, when you kick the ball around each stroke from the kick gives the ball different strength to how far it will go." she said trying to make it a little bit easier for him to understand.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:13 am

Erick was still pretty nervous, but he was ready to give it a try. He tried to remember that they were just having fun. It was not big deal if he looked stupid in front of an attractive girl that he just recently met. No big deal.
"Ok, I'm ready." He said trying to sound confident even though he really wasn't. He caught the pass and started to run with the ball. He was surprisingly good at it. His cat-like abilities began to take over. He was dribbling the ball between his feet and making sure to keep Luna at bay. He could not believe he was actually doing it. He saw the goal getting closer and closer. Luna was getting very hard to keep at bay, so he took a chance and kicked the ball as hard as he could. . .a little too hard. The ball went straight up in the air and over the goal completely. Erick scratched this back of his head as his face became bright red. ". . .Oops."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:26 am

Luna was beyond amazed at his skill. She looked at him as she blinked, "Wow... are you sure you're not like some jock on the the inside?" She asked a a little amazed. She smiled as she looked at him, "just aim a little lower, little less harshness of the kick, Over all you did good. I was actually putting more effort into this then needed be." she laughed. as she looked at him, "you don't need me to help you with gym class. you'll be fine" she said with a goofy smile.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 am

Erick was also amazed at how well he did. He had never felt such a sensation before when he was playing with Luna. It was so fun and he had never felt such a rush of adrenaline.
"Aww, but I need you. I have never done anything sports related this great before. I think you are my good luck charm." He hugged her in a cuddly form like a cat would.
"Thank you Luna, you have helped awaken my inner feline. And now, shall we get back to my place so we can turn you into an authentic model?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:41 am

Luna blinked, "Isn't it kinda late... I mean I don't mind since no one's really at my house waiting for me... but i don't want to be a bother to you." She stated as she smiled. It was nice that she was able to play with someone, and if he practice... he could do as a down time if he got into an art funk, "I'm glad you live the sport. But we should get you some water... you must be thirsty I know I am." She laughed
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:11 am

"I have some bottled water back at the apartment. Lets get going, and please you can never be a bother to me. I really enjoy your company." They came back to the apartment and Erick got her a cold bottle of water from the fridge.
"Here you go. Would you like to be my model tonight or do you want to start tomorrow?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 am

Luna looked at him and smiled, "We can do tonight if you feel inspired." she said sweetly as she took a swig of her water as she sighs of the cold liquid running down her throat as she shivered, "Aah... that hit the spot." she said as she looked at him, "So... what are you inspired anyways?" She asked
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 am

"I feel very inspired actually. You can take a shower and freshen up if you want. You worked really hard out there today." Erick pulled out a bottle for himself and took a swig of it.
"I am going to take a shower if you don't mind. I feel terribly filthy." He was covered in sweat from head to toe. It was in his feline nature not to enjoy being dirty.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:10 am

Luna nodded, "Yeah that's fine, you take first I'll wait... I kinda want to look around a little more and look at you're paints too." She said as she went into his studio as she looked around. She saw the one particular painting that he painted of her. She sighs as she felt her heart skip a beat, "shit..." She muttered to herself. "I'm falling for him... hard." She said shaking her head, "No... friends only... friends..." she said to herself as she looked at his other stuff.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:26 am

"Alright. Help yourself to anything you want. I have a cupboard full of food and snacks. I won't be too long, and I will leave plenty of hot water for you." He said with a smile as he walked into his bedroom and shut the door behind him. He leaned against the door and sighed heavily trying to relax. He was beginning to feel strong feelings arise in his heart. He had to do his best to ignore it. He only just met her and he did not want to jump into anything.
He took a quick, but not too quick, hot shower. He came out from his bedroom with his hair up in a wet drippy pony tail, and was wearing gray lounge pants and a black cut off sleeve top.
"I hope what I am wearing doesn't make you uncomfortable."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:37 am

luna turned and blushed furiously, "U-u-u-u-u-uh..... N-n-no... not at all." 'HOLY FUCK! HE'S HOT!!!' She thought as she felt her heart beat rise more, 'f-fuck...' she thought as she felt nervous, "kay then.. we'll I'm gonna get a shower." She said as she quickly ran to get a shower. She closed the bathroom door behind her as she gasped air out, "Oh god... "she thought as she sighs trying to calm her racing heart be, 'just friends... just friends...' she kept thinking to herself, 'besides.... he wouldn't want to date a wolf like me... i'm not his type...' she said feeling herself loose a little of her self esteem as she looked in the mirror, but then remember something, "i don't have clothes..." she thought as she wasn't sure what to do but then remember that he wanted to do a nude drawing of her, 'well... might as well do it now...' she thought as she changed out of her clothes and got under the hot water. She sighs as she washed her hair clean, and her body off the sweat that she worked out. She sighs as she turned off the water as she looked at herself, her breast not too large but a good size C cups, she grabbed a towel and dried her hair first as she then ringed out the water out of her hair. She wrapped the towel as she took a deep breath and walked out in just a towel as she walked into his studio, "so... you ready?" She asked softly blushing a little bit.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Erick breathed a sigh of relief when she went into the bathroom and started to take a shower. He went into his studio and began setting up. He had his easel ready by the time she walked in. He looked up and saw her in just a towel. His face got a little red, but luckily the easel hid his face and all that she could see of him was his eyes.
"You need something dry to wear. I don't want you getting sick. He got up and walked over to the tall supply closet that was at the back of the room. Hanging on the door was a white robe. "I was saving this for my first model. So here you go." He walked across the room and handed her the terry cloth robe.
"I can wash your other clothes for you. They were covered in grass stains and dirt. You can put the robe on while I run and get them for you and throw them in the washing machine really quickly."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 am

Luna took the robe as she looked at him and watched him take her clothes and go to was them... She wrapped the robe around her small frame as she tied it tight. She was nervous, she never had a guy look at her, let alone naked. She took a deep breath as she used the towel to dry her hair a little more. She saw him returning as she looked at him, "Did you want me in a certain pose? or... you know what Take your time.." She said blushing realizing that she was getting more nervous about this.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:35 am

Erick tossed her clothes into the washing machine and started it up. He walked back into the studio. She was drying her hair off. He walked over to a couch he had set up. There was a folded up silk sheet on the arm. He grabbed that and draped it over the couch.
"Ok this is what I am envisioning. You will be lying on the couch with your upper body slightly facing toward me. Your hair will be surrounding your face, but I will still be able to see your face clearly. I want your left arm to be up beside your head lying there limply. Think you can do that for me?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum