Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna X Erick

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Luna X Erick Empty Luna X Erick

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:03 am

Erick was sitting beneath his favorite tree in the front of the school yard. He had his sketch book with him and was sketching away. It was about a half hour before school started and he always liked to get there a little early so he could get some sketching done to plan for his next painting. His ipod was on full blast so he could block out the distractions of the world around him.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Luna X Erick Empty Re: Luna X Erick

Post  android-kitten Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:15 am

Luna eclips was the bad girl at school. She didn't care so much as to what people thought. And she just really didn't care what anyone thought...Luna walked to the schools campus. Her uniform was all wrinkled and her skirt was short. she wore snearkers rather then nice shoes. She pulled the sunglasses away but then noticed a dark looking kid sitting under a tree with his music blasting. She could even hear it with her sensitive hearing. She raised a brow but just walked pasted him, "werido..." she said to herself as she walked to the school but then noticed all the teachers glaring at her. She glared back as she went into the her classroom. She placed her legs on her desk as she took out her own mp3 and started to blast it closing her eyes.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:43 am

Erick looked at the watch on his wrist and noticed that is was about 10 minutes until class was suppose to start. He closed his sketch book and stuffed it into his punk style back pack covered in studs and headed inside to class. First period was English, his second favorite class next to Art. He walked in and took his seat in the middle row on the end near the window. He took out his text book as well as his notebook. He looked up at saw a familiar black haired girl sitting in front of him. She saw there everyday. She was blaring her music on her MP3 player. He saw that class was about to start so he thought he would be nice and let her know. He tapped her on the shoulder gently.
"Umm excuse me, but class is about to start. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble and get your MP3 player taken away."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 am

Luna opened her eyes when she felt someone tap her shoulder. Her instant reaction was to shove them of, but before she could do that she looked and saw that same kid from earlier who was drawing. Luna blinked as she gently pulled the plugs from her ears, "What was that kitty?" She asked as she gave him a toothy grin, "Nah I don't care if they give take it away. I already got 5 of them taken away. I'm just waiting it out till they kick me out of this fucking school." She mouthed as she looked at him and glared, "And I would appreciate it you mind you're own business." She said as she stood up and left the classroom. but just as the teacher was walking in. He growled as he pulled Luna's arm, "Luna Eclipse! Where the heck do you think you're going?!" He shouted. Luna turned and glared at the teacher pulling her arm away. Her bright yellow eyes glowing with hatred. "Getting the fuck out of here!" She growled as she walked away and out of the school, 'fucking bastard...' she thought as she was frustrated and pissed off, 'thinking they can tell me what the fuck to do. they can forget me every going back! i don't need school!' she thought as she marched out of the campus grounds
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 am

Erick ignored her bitter comment and pulled out his sketchbook and finished a little sketch he was working on. He looked up when he heard the teacher chew her out. He simply shook his head when she stormed out anyway.

The day went by and Erick was released from school. He decided to head toward the park and do some more sketches before he went home. He picked a nice spot in front of the fountain and pulled out his sketch book again and started to sketch some more.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 am

Luna was strangely at the park kicking a soccer ball around as she started to dribble and practicing her kicks. She signs as she was just in shorts and a tank top, forgetting the school uniform. 'Hate school... I fucking HATE that place!' as she released all her anger and kicked the ball hard into the soccer net. She gasped as she winced as she kicked it with the wrong part of her foot. "probably should start going back to the gym...." she muttered to herself as she picked up her ball and started to bounce the ball on her head, just minding her own business.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 am

Erick finished his sketch that he did of a couple sitting at a table sharing a milkshake. He was getting a lot better with realism. He decided to go to the soccer field to see if he could get some action sketches. He stopped at the ice cream stand and got a vanilla ice cream bar covered in hard chocolate. He munched it happily as his ears twitched happily. By the time he made the walk to the field he was halfway done with his ice cream. He took a seat on the wooden bleachers and looked down at the field. It was strangely bare. There were only a few people playing. He noticed one girl off by herself. She looked somewhat familiar. He could only see the back of her head, but without him even noticing, he began to sketch her. How she was able to keep the ball balanced perfectly on her head, her delicate figure, her twitching tail and her huge wolf-like ears. She was very enchanting.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 am

Luna continued to kick a couple shots into the net as she started to grow tired, but then decided to to try a move she hasn't tried in a long time... she threw the ball high in the air as she quickly did a back flip, then quickly kicked the ball straight into the net as she gasped for air as she fell to the ground breathing hard. She pushed her bangs aside as she looked up at the sky that was slowly dimming to a night sky. She sighs as she closed her eyes, "i hurt...." She groaned.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 am

Erick was quite impressed with her physical ability. She was very limber and talented. He got a few more sketches of her before she laid down in the grass and just looked up at the sky. He guessed that she was tired. He put his pencil down and looked over all the sketches that he did that day. His best were of her ironically. The further he examined them he realized who she was and where he had seen her. She was the girl with the bad attitude in class that morning. "Hmm interesting. I better get home so I will have time to get these on canvas and still do my homework." He stuffed his things into his bag and quickly got away hoping he would go unnoticed.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:45 am

Luna's keen sensed Erick's presence since he first started to sit and sketch her, "You know!" She called as she stood up and looked up at him, "If you really wanted to draw pictures you could have just asked...." She said. Her face was covered in dirt and sweat as she walked over to the bench where he originally was as she grabbed the towel and a water bottle as she shook her head and dunked all the water on her head and her back, her shirt drenched. "I.... I don't mind..." She muttered softly as she grabbed her stuff and started to walk away.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 am

Erick's heart stopped mid-beat when he heard her call to him. He froze where he stood on the sidewalk. He listened to her words and let them sink in. He heard her starting to walk away after she poured water all over herself. "Well. . .would you like to see them?" He asked her nervously.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:13 am

Luna stopped as she looked at him and blinked, "You don't have to be so nervous... I won't bite." She smirked but just giggled in a sweet manner as she looked at him but then nodded, "Sure. I'd like to see what you did." She said as she walked over to him, "Sorry if I stink... I've been out here since the school kicked me out." She said which was technically a good 5 hours ago. "So.... you draw? like with a pencil or do you prefer other mediums?" She asked curiously as she waited patiently for him to show her the drawings.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 am

"Sorry, it is a habit I guess." He opened up the sketchbook and showed her the sketches he did of her. Some of them were of her kicking the ball, others were of her balancing it on her head. He was still a little nervous. No one outside his click was really interested in seeing his work. It was kinda nice.
"I usually use pencil yes. I am not very fond of charcoal. I also paint. I usually sketch some things and I pick the best one to paint." He was surprised that she was being so nice, it was a pleasant change. "So what do you think?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 am

Luna looked at the sketches as he noticed how much time he took on each one of them. The others didn't seem that interesting, "Strangely enough... the ones you drew of me... seem a little more interesting then the other ones.... But I really like stuff. And you're good." She said softly as she dappled the towel on her face as she nodded, "Which one are you gonna paint?" She asked curiously, "And charcoal can be a bit of a pain... took an art class a while back... that stuff just got ALL over the place." She said laughing. "I'd like to see more, or at least you're paintings when you're done with it. if that's alright." She said sweetly as she took her soccer ball, "And if you need a model let me know!" She laughed
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 am

Erick's complexion became a bit flushed. "Thank you, I am glad you like them." He took the book and flipped through the pages until he found the one of her not doing anything at all, just lying in the grass. "This one is my favorite. It just seems most like you." He looked at her and smiled. "I will be sure to show you the painting when I finish it." He perked up at her offering herself up to be a model. "Actually, I could use you for some things. I want to get the colors just right. Would you like to come to my house tomorrow? I can transfer this to my canvas tonight."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:02 am

Luna blushed a little as she turned away, "U-um... sure... do you want to meet up somewhere before so we can walk to you're house... I kinda got kicked out of school..." she said feeling really ashamed of herself. "and... Do i have to wear this outfit again?" She asked at her sweaty clothes... I can wash it tonight and tomorrow if you need me to wear it for the colors?" She asked as she noticed his completion getting really red, "Hey... are you alright... you're a little red." She said as she reached up and touched his forehead with her hand, "And a little warm... you might want to just go home and rest." She said with concern in her deep yellow eyes.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:17 am

"We can just meet here. My house is a short walk from here. You can wear those or something similar if you want. You don't have to go through the trouble of washing them." His heart thumped hard when she put her hand on his forehead. He felt fine, he was just very flustered around her for some reason. "I'm fine. It is just a little hot out here is all and I am still wearing my uniform. I just need to go home and shower and I will feel better." He dodged that bullet rather quickly. "I will meet you here after school tomorrow. Is that okay?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:28 am

Luna blinked and smiled, "Sure! See yah!" She said as she ran with her ball in her hand as she started to head home. She continued to walk as she felt her heart rate racing as she blushed a little, "he's... cute..." She muttered as she shook her head thinking this was all crazy. She made it to her dark empty house as she felt depressed as she entered. She flipped the switch as she looked around as she sighs. "I'm home..." she called softly knowing that no one would answer. Slowly tears started to rush down as she walked to her room and opened the door and plopped on her bed as she cryed, "Mom....daddy" she cry as she slowly started to remember her parents getting into a car accident. She sighs as whipped her tears as she saw a picture of her, her mother and her father smiling. "I miss you guys...." she muttered as she undressed and started to shower to forget the countless years of pain.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 am

Erick rushed home as quickly as he could so he could get started. He thought about the girl he had met that day. He never really paid that much attention to her while they were in class together. He didn't even know her name. All he could think about was her long black hair and pointed ears. He pulled out his keys and opened the door to his one bedroom apartment. His parents were always away on trips to Europe. His father was an art connoisseur and his mother was a photographer. Money was not an issue for them. His parents paid for the rent and utilities as well as his schooling. They would come back for 6 months every 2 years and he would go back home for about a year to spend time with his parents. He missed them, but he loved living in the apartment. He had his own studio and he was able to live on his own terms. Erick went into his studio and began to grid out his painting to begin drawing it. By midnight he was finished. He stepped back from the canvas and examined it.
"Hmm, looks decent. It will look better once I add color." Erick yawned and looked at the pile of books on his desk.
"I got so caught up in this that I forgot about my homework. Oh well, looks like I will be pulling an all-nighter."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:34 am

Luna woke up as she groaned, her alarm was going off as she realized that she didn't have to go to school. She quickly shut off her alarm as she looked around her room as she sighs, She need a smaller place, her house was getting too big... Even for her. She walked downstairs as she saw pictures of her parents and her all over the place. 'I can't live like this...." She thought as she felt more depressed as she quickly ran back upstairs and took a shower, changed, dried her long hair, 'I'm SOOO gonna chop off this hair when I have the time' she thought as she continued to dry and comb through it. She ran out of the house and locked it behind her as she went to town and thought about getting a job, "Probably would be better for me..." she thought... 'no... Mom and dad would have wanted me to stay in school.... But thouse STUPID teachers don't understand how hard it is for me to do my work... all those numbers and letters getting mixed up.... its frusterating...' she thought as she looked around and saw signs for hiring... 'maybe later...' she thought as she continued to walk around till later to meet with that cat kid.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:02 am

Erick overslept that morning so he had to rush and get everything together for class. He took a quick shower and got his clothes on. He had fallen asleep at his desk while doing his homework. He took his seat with 5 minutes to spare. "Whew, made it." He laid his head down and tried to catch his breath from the 2 mile run he just did trying to make it to class before the bell rung. He was exhausted. The day just seemed to drag on. He had trouble concentrating. The only thing he could really think about was that girl and his canvas at home just waiting to be painted. It was Friday so that meant he could stay up late and work as long on it as he wished.

The final bell rang releasing everyone for the weekend. Erick was one of the first ones out. He was very anxious to get to the park to meet his wolf mistress. He almost broke into a sprint when he entered the park and approached the soccer field. He looked around hoping he would see her practicing her soccer again.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:10 am

Luna was at the field just sitting on a bench as she saw the Cat kid run up the the field, "Why in such a rush?" She asked as she tilted her head like a dog would confused about there owners and such. She looked at him and just gave him a sweet smile, "So...?" she asked, "How was school...?" She asked feeling a little nervous and anxious. 'c-crap.... t-this isn't like me... I'm more confident then this! GAAAAAH my heart is beating so fast... I... I can't think straight... alright j-just.... stay cool. you're alright.'she thought giving herself more of confident talk.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:18 am

Erick looked over to his right when he heard someone talk to him. It was the wolf girl from yesterday. He couldn't tell her that he was overly excited she would just think that was weird and borderline obsessive. "I just didn't want to waste any time. I am not sure how long it is going to take. I wouldn't want you out alone after dark. It is not safe for a young lady to be out alone." He set his things down on the bench and sat down still trying to catch his breath. "It was a blur really. I fell asleep at my desk last night while doing homework so I slept probably through almost every class today except gym." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I never even asked you your name. I know I must have heard it several times at school, but I don't really remember."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 am

Luna looked at him as she laughed, "Excited much about you're painting?" She asked she could clearly see it on his face. "you rushing here kinda gave it away... And thank you for you're concern you're sweet." She stated as she smiled at him listening him about his day. Luna looked down when he asked her about her name. She pushed her dark black hair back, "Its Luna... Luna Eclipse..." She said sweetly as she looked at him. She was wearing her normal signature colors. Purple, black and grey. Granted it wasn't what she wore yesterday. But she completely forgot to wash her clothes yesterday. "And you are? Erick correct?" She asked, Everytime she went to the Art gallery of the school she's noticed his stuff. She really liked a lot of it, but didn't really know the person. But after seeing his sketches yesterday it was clear who he was. 'he's cute... especially when he's flushed."
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 am

"Am I really that obvious? I'm sorry." He fidgeted nervously with the charm on his collar and tried to avoid her eyes. As soon as he heard her name, the fog in his mind cleared. He remembered who she was. That girl that was always late for class and causing trouble. She liked his art? Maybe it was just because she was in it? He wasn't sure, but he was glad that she did like it none the less. "Yes, I remember now. And yes I am Erick, Erick Stephenson. Nice to officially meet you Miss. Luna." He extended his hand to her for a friendly hand shake.
"So shall we get going now?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: