Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensual Hostility

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Hostility  - Page 7 Empty Re: Sensual Hostility

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:50 am

Aina smirked when she heard Yusuke's reaction to her actions. She was not a push over by any means. She knew how to play rough when it was necessary. He began to ravish her neck again and that just made her so weak to him. He had a way of charming her like no one else.

"Alright. . .it just makes me feel weak when I am being called a kitty, but now only you can call me that because I know you mean it in a different way." She leaned her head down letting her forehead touch his.

"You want everything huh? So be it then." Aina was not really sure what to do. She just followed her so called instincts and do what seemed natural. She moved downward and reached for his belt. She quickly undid his belt and pulled it off of him. Oh, he was gorgeous. She leaned down and kissed him just above his pant line. His skin was so soft and vibrant to the touch. The more she kissed, the more goosebumps began to rise on his skin. She kissed around his naval and bit down a little bit on occasion as she began to undo his pants and slide them off his waist and down to his ankles. She placed her hand over his happy bulge and gave it a firm squeeze as she crawled her way back up to his face and captured his lips in an aggressive and forceful kiss.

"My little wolfy enjoying himself?" She tossed the teasing back at him while she licked and bit at his neck moaning into his ear softly.

~*~

Kyosuke blushed a little bit when he saw that she was only wearing a t-shirt.

"Um I just wanted to make sure you were alright. There is no need to be embarrassed. I am the one that should be embarrassed really. . .to know that a girl is thinking of me like that." Kyosuke leaned against the door and also avoided her gaze.

"So don't be embarrassed. You are a wolf, it is natural for you to have those thoughts about men, and since I am really the only man besides your brothers that you have seen for the past day or two then it is understandable." He placed a friendly hand on top of her head trying to be comforting and supportive.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:01 am

Yusuke growled in the back of his throat as he shivered in pleasure. If she kept this up he wasn't sure if he could handle her being the one on top. He looked at her as he smirked. Granted his sisters call him a wolfy, but its a different term now that Aina's used it. "Only you can make me this rock hard baby... Now..." he started as he leaned down and started to touch her firm but nice round ass. "How about you work those amazing hips of your huh?" He smirked as he kissed her ears gently, "Mmm you keep doing this and I'm not even gonna bother being gentle with you anymore." he smirked. Yep... his wolf side was definitely out. And there was NO stopping him.

He reached over and grabbed her ass as he pounced her not even letting her get a chance to take over. He reached down as he used his figured to see how wet she was and noticed she was practically dripping wet, "My my... My little Kitten seems to be a bit horny now... isn't she..." he smirked. His toothy grin showing as he leaned down and started to gently finger her. thrust his fingers to get her prepared. He was horny and he wasn't gonna stop regardless of who interrupted them.

~*~

Emma glared at Kyosuke as she rolled her eyes, "look, I could honestly care less if you would even consider me worthy to have sex with you. Obviously I don't have high enough standards to probably get close to you. So if you're only here to think that I would want to sleep with you. Think again, you can dry up for all I care." She growled "Also! Don't assume that ALL wolfs are just horny! We wolfs have standard too! And Panther is NOT on my list!" She said as she quickly slammed the door in his face as she walked away form the door and huffed and plopped on her bed. 'bastard...' she thought as she hugged her nice fluffy pillow, 'I'm not just a damn animal... at least treat me like a girl...' she thought as she noticed her ears pop out as she groaned. Her powers were growing weaker by the second. And her teeth, her whiskers, and even her tail were popping out, 'great...' she thought as she just hugged her pillow tightly and did her best to keep her powers in check.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:33 am

Aina giggled at his statement. It was so weird, him being so casual and playful with her. Last time it was all just business, now this time it was actually fun and more involved. His hands reached up and grabbed her ass giving it a firm squeeze. She gasped feeling the sudden sensation. He was slowly making her lose her control. She could not take command as long as he worked his ways on her. He was just too enslaving.

"Y-Yusuke. . .Ah!" She felt herself being suddenly pulled down and pushed into the bed. She lifted her head and could feel Yusuke's body weight on top of her. His fingers probed the outside of her bathing suit. She hadn't noticed, but she had become quite aroused.

"Y-yes. . ." She answered him. Gasping again when he inserted a finger into her. It felt so good to her. She pushed down against his fingers wanting him to connect much deeper. She could feel something happening inside her. It was different from the arousal she was feeling deep in her core. This feeling was coming from inside her conscious.

"Ahh!" She tossed her head back feeling her fangs begin to tingle like they were restless. She tried to ignore it. He began to pump his fingers a little bit faster preparing her for what was to come.

"A-Ah!" She was having a hard time controlling herself. She just wrapped her arms around Yusuke still not sure what was happening.

"Do it. . .just do it now. I can't wait any longer!" She felt the sudden need to be in control. She took control once again and pushed up forcing Yusuke to fall back onto the huge bed and she was now on top.

"Take my bathing suit off. . .now!" She felt as if she was fighting with herself. The tingling in her fangs was becoming harder to ignore. Finally, she felt them begin to grow. It hurt terribly, like an infant that was teething. She buried her head in his chest trying to mask the annoying pain.

~*~

Kyosuke scoffed. He was not surprised at her reaction. Typical of a woman to react that way. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and went to his room to change back into his clothes. He was thinking about leaving. He really didn't belong here. He went into his room and slammed the door feeling very angry and frustrated. He tried his best to be nice and caring toward the people he cared about, and he always got the shaft. First Aina, and now Emma. He was tired of being treated this way. What did he do to deserve it?

"I don't belong here. . .why bother staying?" Kyosuke balled up his fist and slammed it against the door. He was so conflicted. He wanted to stay and help protect Aina, but what was the point. He was weak and he could barely protect himself. He did not feel like being the one that everyone kicked around and picked on just because he was different and was weaker than them. Kyosuke made a decision, as soon as the sun rose that morning he was going to leave and go back home where he truly belonged.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:41 am

Yusuke growled as he noticed her fangs as he smirked. 'now things are interesting.' he thought as he quickly took of her bathing suit. position her hips just over his cock as he slammed it down hard as it entered her perfectly. He groaned at the feel of her wet tight pussy, 'oh fuck...' he groaned as he thrusted deeper and harder inside her.

"A-ah! F-fuck!" he growled as he thrusted more, shifting his hips as he groned at her tight pussy, 'fuck... at this rate I'm not sure I can't last long...' He though.

~*~

Emma sighs as she hugged her pillow. her ears, her fangs, and everything else going away. She got up out of her bed and went to kyosuke's room, "Open the damn door you cat!" She growled as she was pissed now, "If you don't fucking like me then say it!" She growled as she had tears in her eyes, 'she always jealous that her brother could find love... why could't she... why was it so difficult for her to get a guy to like her... She growled as she kicked the door and started to walk away, 'fucking hate crying' she thought as she wasn't sure what to do.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:09 am

"Wh-what is happening to me?" She asked, but Yusuke did not answer. He took a hold of her hips and guided her over his cock. He pushed her down hard onto his cock as he pushed up. Her eyes bulged a little bit as she felt a combination of pain and excitement run through her entire body.

"Ahhhh!" Her screamed turned into growls and hisses. She pulled his hands off of her as she started to move her hips up and down. Being a feline she was very independent and felt a need for control. Her fangs finally stopped tingling as they came out to their full length, an opposing 3 inches long. The tingling sensation then made its way to her fingers. Her nails began to quiver and grow in length. It seemed that the more pleasure she felt, the stronger this strange feeling became. She was scared and didn't know what was going on, and yet she couldn't bring herself to stop. Something inside of her was telling her to keep going.

She gripped the sheets and just pounded Yusuke like the wild animal she was. She leaned over him and looked into his eyes. They had turned a golden-yellow signifying that he has lost himself to his wolf instincts. They were two animals fighting over who was the most dominant and the strongest. Her claws began to tear into the sheets as she continued to pound herself onto Yusuke.

"I hope. . .this is. . .what you wanted, Yusuke." Her eyes were blinking between their usual soft blue-green color to a soft pale green and began to slant, just like that of the snow leopard. Small rounded ears popped up from beneath her hair. She did not notice, she just continued on giving her mate what he so desperately longed for.

~*~

Kyosuke had walked over to the bed and fell down face first into it. He heard a sudden knock at the door. He just ignored it until he heard Emma's voice trying to get his attention. She demanded that he tell her how he felt about her. When he didn't immediately do so, she kicked the door and walked off. He sighed and got up opening the door as she walked away.

"I never said I didn't like you. Just ask Rin." He could tell that she was upset. Little to his knowledge, Emma was very much like him. She just wanted to find love, but it seemed like it always evaded her in some way. Kyosuke was the same. It always just slipped through his fingers.

"I like you as a person. Even though I am different from you, you still treated me like an equal. I never expected that from my enemy." He walked out of his room and closed the door.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:19 am

Yusuke growled as his own ears popped out as he bit her neck hard, keeping her in her own place. Him still showing dominance as he Licked her her wound in her neck as he did something that would bind them together, without even realizing it as he growled, "F-FUCK!" he howled as he was so close, but he wanted so baldly to let her finish, He thrusted his hips meeting her thrust as he pounded her harder. The thrust and the shacking almost vibrated the floors of the bedroom. Things were getting a little too out of control. He gasped as he came hard inside her as he howled her name. He was still hard as he thrust more to help finish her. To give her the shivering pleasure that runs through their spines.

~*~

Emma looked down, "But I would never meet up to your standards would I....?" She asked. She stopped walking as she turned to him. Her sapphire blue eyes shown with hurt, lust, envy, but most of all, love. 'W-why.... why am I feeling like this... DAMNIT ARTEMIS...' She growled as she looked down at the ground her fist clenching, "I'm not Aina... I understand that... But can't I be loved...?" She asked, She didn't really direct the questions to Kyosuke, it was a question more to herself then anything. She took a deep breath and let it out as she sighs trying to shake her feelings away, 'damn human emotions...' she thought 'i wish I never had them...' She looked up at him as she tried to give him a smile, "if you wish to leave, you can... I'm not gonna stop you, but if you die from a Daemon... Hell I might as well just die with you." She stated as she reached up to whipped her tears.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:38 am

Aina felt the heat starting to rise in her core. The more intense things became, the more she started to feel the change. She gritted her teeth through labored grunts and growls, finally she felt an intense pain in her neck. Yusuke reached up with his fangs extended and had bitten down hard into her neck.

"Ahhh! Yusuke!" She called his name feeling the pain just rush through her body. She felt her insides all begin to contracts around Yusuke. Her strength was beginning to fade bit by bit as she was losing blood. Yusuke licked her wound and tried to clean up some of the blood. She felt the sudden energy coming from Yusuke as he started to thrust along with her. The energy and strength from the both of them in each thrust made the pleasure just heighten all the more. Though this made Aina's blood pump faster and leak from her neck. She was loosing her strength quickly. Aina felt Yusuke's seed poor into her finally, but he just kept on going. Aina was loosing her strength, but she still wanted to feel that same feeling that Yusuke did, the release or total pleasure and ecstasy. She finally just gave him control and turned onto her back letting him pump into her from top. She was so close. oh so close. Everything became so constricted that she felt she almost couldn't breathe, finally that feeling was released as all her muscles relaxed and she finally felt that feeling on ecstasy.

"Wow. . ." As the pleasure started to fade away, the pain in her neck began to increase. She grabbed a hold of it with her hand and saw just how much she was actually bleeding.

"Why did you bite me so hard?" She asked feeling tears welling up in her eyes.

~*~

Kyosuke sighed. "I don't have standards for the perfect woman. Yes, you are not Aina nor should you try to be. Just be who you are. Someone will love you for who you are. Just give them time to get to know you. Just give me time to get to know you." He smiled, but it quickly faded when she brought up the notion of him leaving. She must have heard him say it.
"Give me a reason to stay, and I won't leave. You aren't the only one who is hurting, Emma."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:45 am

Yusuke gasped as he felt exhausted he looked at her neck as he realized what he just did, 'oh fuck...' he thought as he noticed her tears, "i'm so sorry.. I... Ah damnit..." he groaned as he was still trying to relax his body as he looked at her and licked at her wound as he looked at the marks and noticed a small tattoo burning his arm. He gasped when he noticed he marking of Artemis, 'artemis...?' he thought as he looked at Aina and noticed a similar burn mark coming onto her arm. He had the hugest grin on his face as he hugged her so tightly. He howled as he cried out with happiness, "You're MINE! Only mine!" he cried out feeling so happy as he hugged her and kissed her so passionately. He held her tight and kissed and gently licked away more of the blood on her neck, "i'm sorry I swear I'll never cause you pain... ever." he promised.

~*~

Emma looked down as she turned to Kyosuke as she tried so hard to smile, "Your reason is to protect Aina... right?" She asked. She walked over to him as she took his hands gently, "what I want... rather then to protect her... I want you to protect me... Learn to love me..." she said as she hugged him, not caring if she didn't returned the feeling. But she wanted that warm, the sensation of her stomach tying in knots, her palm getting sweaty, she wanted that fairy tale love she's longed for, "Stay... I need you..." she said softly hugging him slightly tighter.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 am

Aina laid down trying to catch her breath. She had never felt more energized and tired all at the same time. She removed her hand from her neck and saw the blood smeared on her hand. It was starting to slow down now that she had stopped moving. She had found a towel on the floor and applied it to her neck to hold pressure so the bleeding would calm down.

"Yusuke calm down, I'm alright. Just relax." She kept the towel there for a few more minutes until Yusuke started to lick at it. She giggled a little bit.

"Yu-Yusuke that tickles. . ." She hugged Yusuke close for a moment until he pulled back. He felt a burning sensation on his arm. She looked and saw a mysterious tattoo forming on his arm. She was beginning to get a little scared.

"Yusuke, what's wrong with your arm?! Ah!" She looked down at her right arm, and felt it burning. The same thing was happening to her as well. Aina held her arm as the burning pain shot up and down her arm. Yusuke suddenly understood what was going on. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her like he never had before.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He kept saying that she belonged to him. They both now had similar tattoo/burn marks on their arms. What did it all mean? Yusuke then gave her one of the most passionate kisses he had ever given her. She just melted in his arms and wrapped herself around him.

"I know you won't." Yusuke's sudden change of attitude was kinda weird, but very welcomed by Aina. She had never seen him so full of love and happiness. He actually and genuinely cared about her. She tangled her fingers into his now loose hair and deepened the kiss a little bit more. She still wasn't sure what was going on, but she knew in her heart that it was a good thing.

~*~

"Yes, but it seems that Yusuke has that handled, so there really is no reason for me to stick around anymore." Kyosuke wanted to just turn around and go back into his room, but Emma approached him taking his hands gently. Her hands were surprisingly soft and fair.

"I think I can do that, but I am not making any promises. . ." She suddenly jumped a hug to him which shocked him. He was not expecting this from her at all. He relaxed his body a little bit and rested his hands on her shoulders. This was all happening so fast and he didn't feel ready. He didn't want to give his heart to Emma if it still partially remained with Aina. It wouldn't be fair.

"I'll stay. . .just give me a little bit of time. . ." He felt his heart beat thudding in his chest. He did like Emma, but he didn't love her just yet. He realized just how much they had in common. They both wanted to find true love. Everyone deserves it after all, especially the two of them.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:32 pm

Yusuke hugged her tightly as he pulled her down to lay as he relaxed his racing heart, 'well I'll be... Wolfs and cats CAN be together...' he thought happily as he started to have a goofy grin on his face as he nuzzled his face into her bear breast. He closed his eyes when he felt her own heart beat 'were connect, not just on a personal level... but also a physical level.... I'd be able to know exactly what Aina was doing...' He never felt more protected over someone.

He looked up at her and finally noticed her ears, her claws and her eyes, "Um... Aina... you'r ears popped out." He wonder if it had something to do with her taking control and letting her animal instances take over. "but before you freak out about ANY of that... and don't freak out." He warned her. He remember how freaked out Emma and Rin were when they turned human for the first time. Probably the same reaction when Aina turns into a cat. "I need to tell you what that mark means... Something Artemis decided to give us." He said softly but waited to get more of a reaction out of her.

~*~

Emma still felt torn by the answer, but at the same time relieved that he was staying. Deep down, she didn't want him to leave. He was a target to Daemons. And he wasn't that great of a fighter yet. She wanted to at least get SOME training done with Yusuke. Emma let go of him as she gave him a gentle smile, "I'm glad." She said as she wrapped her own arms around herself as she blushed a little bit. She kinda got a feeling she wasn't gonna get anything so she might hit the bars or club tomorrow morning. She knew at the Sanctuary she can go cause there were other races there who needed an energy boost, and right now she needed one. She coughed a little bit as she took a deep breath and let it out, "Well... I... I guess I'll see you at dinner." She said as she started to head to room, not sure if he was gonna say anything else or not.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Aina sighed happily and wrapped her arms around Yusuke who in turn hugged her. He brought her down slowly so they were lying together. She reached forward and pushed the hair from his face and felt his warm cheek. Her bleeding had finally slowed down and it was barely trickling from the wound now. It still hurt though. Her arm was burning and her skin was crawling from the newly born mark. He just remained silent and looked at her with a huge smile.
She had never seen Yusuke this happy before. He laid across her chest and wrapped his arms around her like he never wanted to let her go.
Aina smiled and rested one hand on his shoulder and the other just stroked his hair gently. She looked at her fingers, and saw that her nails had grown quite long. They were sharpened to a point, almost like claws. She began to get a little bit frightened. She guessed Yusuke could tell when he heard her heartbeat speed up.

"Wh-what is happening to me?!" Yusuke tried to calm her down and explain what was going on. He had noticed her ears on top of her ears. She reached up and touched one. It twitched wildly when she tried to touch it. Yusuke's words helped a little bit, but it was kinda hard not to freak out. She never expected any of this to happen. She thought she would never be able to harness her powers as a Felidae.

"This is all just. . .happening so fast." Aina was changing. She could feel it. It was so strange. Her senses were so much more powerful now. She could sense everything that was going on around her. She could hear Yusuke's heart beat and his breathing pattern almost perfectly as if they were ticking like a clock behind her head.

"What do they mean. . .?" She looked over at the mark on her arm that was now turning black. It looked like some sort of tribal tattoo to her.

~*~

Emma released him and gave him a gentle smile. He smiled back. He was happy to finally hear some words of affection from someone. It felt good to be the one on the receiving end.

"I am too. I will do my best to satisfy your wishes. I cannot guarantee that I can protect you all the time, but I can do my best." Emma hugged herself and blushed a little bit. He could tell that her energy was fading. Her eyes had changed and so had some of the rest of her body. He felt bad that there was really nothing he could do. He just didn't feel comfortable having that kind of relationship with her just yet. He was still licking his wounds from Aina.

"Look forward to it." He said with a smile as he turned and walked back into his room. He sighed and laid back down on his bed hoping to get in another cat nap before dinner.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Yusuke sighs, "Relax, Emma and Rin reacted the same when they started to have more Human figures." he stated. he looked at her ears, "You ears popped out, your eyes changed, and you have claws. You finally allowed yourself to release your animal instincts" He stated with a more serious tone. "I'll take you to Talon tomorrow morning, Along with Emma, that girl needs to get laid... Her powers are draining" he said softly. He looked into her cat like eyes as he smirked, "Who knew you'd look cute with leopard ears..." he laughed

"as for the tattoo... well you notice its smilier with mine right?" He stated. "Its a mate. Meaning by Artemis's law were mated together. Can't have other mates. If one of us dies the other dies with them." He said. "In other words... for a human... Its marriage... just without the contract." He said softly as he looked at her but hope that it didn't scare her. "Artemis decided who gets to be with whole. Especially with our world, however its rare for her to allow two different species to be together. The only other one I know of is a Bear and a wolf. The wolf wasn't part of our clan. But He found love in a bear and they had a difficult time, but there happy. They have a son who works at the place and is a vet like doctor for the injured who comes into the Sanctuary" He stated. He thought about it and nodded, "probably would be best to talk to him about kids and what not." he said more to himself but he did wanted his own cubs.

~*~

Emma walked back to her room. But then noticed Ri and Katio running down the hall, "Whats going on?" She called after them

Rin stopped as she smiled, "Dinners ready! You might want to get Aina and Yu-chan!" She said. "Were having Steak!" She said happily.

Emma laughed that was there favorite meal. Kaito looked over at Emma and noticed her weak figure, "You alright?" He called.

Emma nodded, "Yeah I'll be fine. Get Kyosuke I'll get Aina and Yusuke." She said as she started to head further down the hall to Yusukes master bedroom. She gently knocked on the door, "Yusukes, Dinners ready." She said through the door

Yusuke herd Emma as he nodded, "Be out soon." he called and looked at Aina, "Do you like steak?" he asked.

*~*

Kaito knocked on Kyosukes door, "Dinners ready." he called, "Emma told me to come get you." he said.

Rin waited for Kaito, "Come on! Its Steak! Best dinner ever!" She cried out happily.

Kaito rolled his eyes, "Will you chill... who came you candy?" he asked

Rin giggled "I found it in my room." she giggled.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am

Aina rested the back of her hand on her forehead trying to make sense of everything that was happening. That feeling she felt while they were having sex was the feeling of her internal beast coming out. She had never acted that way before. It was scary, but also very thrilling. She tried to relax and tell herself that all of this was completely normal. How much of it was actually normal? Was she going to have problems developing because of how old she was? There was no way to really know at this point.

"Ok. It will be nice to finally get some answers." She let out a sigh and felt her ears twitch again. She reached to the side of her head feeling if her ears were still there. They were gone, all she felt was flat skin and bone. She was trying her best not to freak out. She took a deep breath and and looked back at Yusuke.

"Kids?!? Ok slow your roll a little bit, Yusuke. We just became mates, lets just enjoy you and me for a little while, okay?" Aina sighed.

"I would love to bear your children, just not right now." She pulled his face up and gave him a sweet kiss. She heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice tell them that dinner was ready. Aina was a little bit sad. She wanted to spend more time alone with Yusuke and get to know him a little bit more. This was the first time in a long while that she had time alone with him.

"Of course. I didn't realize how hungry I was until now." She rolled over on top of Yusuke so she was pinning him down to the bed. She gave him one last kiss and then got up looking for her bathing suit to put back on so she could go to her room and change.

~*~

Kyosuke heard a knock on his door. It was Kaito this time. He wanted to let him know that dinner was ready.

"Alright, I'm coming." Kyosuke walked to the door and heard Rin making a fuss. She was extremely excited about having steak for dinner. He laughed and walked out meeting Kaito at the door.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 am

The dinner was relatively Normal. Yusuke and his family ate almost human like which was creepy. Emma sat up straight and changed into something decent before she came down. Rather then just being in a shirt. Rin was quiet during dinner. Granted she ate like a guy. Kaito was relatively quiet. Yusuke looked over at Kyosuke and Aina and he noticed how nervous they were.

Emma looked over at Yusuke and noticed the mark on his arm. She smirked and looked over at Aina's, "Mates huh... I guess Artemis was right." She smiled.

Yusuke coughed as he looked over at Emma choking on his water, "Artemis was here?!" He said as he looked at Emma, "Why did you tell me?" He blinked.

Emma rolled her eyes, "Like I'm gonna walk in on you two having sex." She said bluntly.

Yusuke growled as he turned to Aina as he looked over at Kyosuke then at Emma, "And you barely made an progress..." he smirked. Emma blushed as she growled, "I don't have the energy! I'm going to Sanctuary and asking Kyo for help." She glared

Yusuke growled, "You know I don't like him... That wolf is nothing but trouble! I told you to stay away from him!" He growled.

Rin smiled, "I love my family."

Emma growled "He's not a bad guy!" She growled.

Yusuke stood up glaring at his sister, "I said no!" he growled. Emma growled as she stood up and left the dinner table.

Kaito looked at Aina and Kyosuke, "This is normal by the way... you'd get use to it." he said.

Rin just continued to eat her steak happily.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:43 am

Dinner was very awkward to say the least. Everyone was awkwardly quiet. Aina had gone back to her room and changed into some proper clothes. She was not about to show up in a skimpy string bikini. She couldn't find anything with long sleeves to cover up the mark so Kyosuke wouldn't see it and flip out.
Aina was sitting next to Kyosuke and Yusuke, both of them on either side of her. She could tell that Kyosuke was very nervous about something, but she couldn't really figure out what. Emma looked kind of nervous as well. She nearly choked on her steak when she heard Emma comment on the tattoo mark on both their arms.
Aina just nodded.

Kyosuke was feeling very simmer. He was trying not to let this talk get to him to the point where he would boil over. He still felt very protective and responsible for Aina. The conversation between Yusuke and Emma just kept getting more and more awkward. Both Kyosuke and Aina began to slump down in their chairs from embarrassment. Aina looked over at Kaito who told her that this kind of thing was regular and that it would be best to just get use to it.

"Oh really?" Aina wasn't really surprised. It was only natural for siblings to feud. Kyosuke wanted to find any excuse to get up from the table. He had lost his appetite after hearing what went on with Yusuke and Aina. He was rather curious though about this Kyo guy.

"What is so bad about this Kyo dude? And what is the Sanctuary, Emma was telling me about it earlier." Kyosuke asked as he cut into this steak.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:52 am

Yusuke looked at Kyosuke and was about to speak till Rin interrupted, "The Sanctuary is awesome! Its like this hotel/motel and a bar/club! Thats where Yu-chan goes to talk to Talon! Thats Artemis's husband! He's cool!" She sweetie.

Kaito sighs as he looked at Rin as he gave his steak to Rin to shut her up.

Yusuke looked at Rin and noticed she was back to eating a steak and happy as a clam.

Kaito coughed, "Kyo is a guy that Emma occasionally... you know..." he said blushing a little bit since he wasn't used to talking about this kinda of stuff outside his family. "He's a nice guy, but Yusuke is just protective of Emma since she fell for this guy hard and he's just using her to get energy... But now that Emma kinda needs it it works out." He stated. He quickly stood up as he looked over at Yusuke, "and if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go down to the basement to do my hobby." he said as he started to head down stairs.

Rin gasped as she ran after him with half a steak in her mouth hanging, "Wait for me!!!" She called as she left the table.

Yusuke sighs, "I'll take you guys there tomorrow. I have to speak to Artemis and Talon Anyways." he said as he stood up and looked over at Aina, "Ready for bed?" He asked softly as he looked at kyosuke, "You might want to check on emma for me... If I go in there she'll maul me to death." he said
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:03 am

Kyosuke was surprised to hear this. Emma was letting a guy take advantage of her? That seemed very unlike her. Kyosuke knew how to keep his temper in check, but it seemed like it was always being tested. Aina could see that he was a little bit tense, so she put her hand on his arm to try and calm him down. That helped a little bit, but he still did not like the fact that this guy was taking advantage of a fragile emotional girl like Emma.

"Of course." Kyosuke got up from his spot and went to Emma's room to see if she is alright. Aina looked over at Yusuke and smiled.

"Yes, I am very tired actually." She covered her mouth, feeling a yawn coming on. She stood up and took Yusuke by the hand as they walked back toward the wing that held the bedrooms.

"So, do I sleep with you in your room or do I still stay in my own room?" She asked blushing a little bit. That made her ears twitch a bit which made her blush even more.

~*~

Kyosuke walked the long way to Emma's room. He couldn't hear anything going on in there except for her breathing. It sounded a little frantic. He knocked on the doot gently with a relaxed knuckle.

"Emma. . .are you alright? Yusuke asked me to come check on you."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 am

Yusuke smirked as he pulled her to him as he kissed her neck gently, "What do you think... I would personally love to have my mat in MY room." He said, 'Plus... its bigger then yours." He stated. He carried her gently with easy in his arms as he carried his new found mate to the master bedroom so he can happily have his way with her.

~*~

Emma was walking frantically in and around her room. Kyo was her first love, granted it was a one side love, but its no different for what her new love was, "Its open..." She said as she was still pacing around in her room back and forth. Kyo was a wolf that was rough around the edges but she still cared and they occasionally do it just to gain some energy back but its been a while since she last went to the sanctuary. 'he's probably mated by now.' she thought with anger. She so desperately wanted to be Kyo's mate and not matter how many times she begged Artemis it just wasn't there. But then again she was young and didn't know any better. She sighs as she sat on her bed to think. She wasn't sure what to feel. Not like Kyosuke would help her regain her energy at this rate if she didn't get it by tomorrow, she's pretty much would die. Unless Aina would be happy to restore some of her energy.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 am

Aina gasped softly when Yusuke pulled her close to him and started to fondle her neck.

"Hehe alright." She laughed feeling that ticklish sensation on her neck. He picked her up and carried her the rest of the way to "their" room.

"You would think that we just got married." She teased as she held onto his neck. She hopped down from his grasp and walked over to the bed plopping down on it. She was very tired from the escapades of their earlier encounter.

~*~

Kyosuke opened the door slowly, peaking his head in through the crack in the door. Emma was endlessly pacing around the room. She seemed very frantic and lost in thought. Kyosuke was still churning from the news he go from Yusuke about this guy named Kyo that took advantage of her.

"So, why do you let that guy Kyo do that to you? I thought you were better than that." He said as he closed the door and looked at her seriously.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 am

Yusuke thought about it, "I know it doesn't really matter too much for us Wolves... but do you want one of those big fancy weddings?" He asked curiously. He wasn't really into human traditions but he wanted his new Mate happy. He'd give her whatever she desired. He definitely had the money and the power.

~*~

Emma was shocked to see this kinda reaction at of him, "What is your problem?" She asked, "Its not like I'm yours or I'm mated to you. So I like you. And He was my first love.. It was one sided... but still. But it doesn't matter. Why does this bother you so much?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. She raised a brow curious as to his answer. She was so confused. One minute he's going after Aina next he's like demanding to know about Kyo.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 am

Aina sighed as she thought about the possibility of having a huge wedding. She didn't really think about it much since her mother passed. It was kinda taboo for her. Aina was already born when her mom got married, but she barely remembers anything before the age of four. Aina didn't really want a big wedding. She had no family really that would want to attend anyway, especially if they found out that she was marrying a wolf from the Canidae clan. She sighed and turned her head looking toward the window.

"No, I don't really want a big wedding. Just something small here at the house will do. My family is rather non-existent. All I have is Kyosuke, and that is pretty much it."

~*~

"Because it burns me up to see a woman taken advantage of like that and to have her emotions toyed with. It makes me sick. It wouldn't matter if it were you or any other woman. It still bothers me. My mother was treated the same way. She married a man that she loved, but he did not love her in return. Cats can be very selfish creatures. He was the worst of them all. He was constantly unfaithful to her with other women even after they were mated. It made no sense to me since I was a child back then, but after my mother died of a broken heart. . .it all made perfect sense." Kyosuke had his fist clenched tight in his pocket trying to not awaken old feelings that he had tried to bury along with his mother.

"Don't let that prick take advantage of you like that. Find someone new. It will hurt, but it will be worth it in the end." He sad with a gruff and husky voice. Kyosuke was a frequent smoker and it was beginning to effect his body. He was a chain smoker so he could go for long periods of time without smoking. Thought with all the stress he was under lately, he could really use one. He coughed slightly and looked at Emma wondering what was going through that mind of hers.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:08 am

Yusuke looked at Aina and noticed the sad look, "Alright whatever you want kitten." he said softly as he leaned in kissed her lips gently. he set her down on the bed as he took out his laptop and started to do a little research or to see if he had other assignments from Talon. He noticed a couple e-mailes fro him but nothing regarding about assignments... MOre regarding about Kaito ready to begin his training as a Dark hunter. "huh... so Kaito is finally ready. I guess thats good. He can learn a lot from Talon." he said softly going through the details

~*~

Emma had a serious expression on her face, "I found someone knew. And you know what. It still hurts cause the guy that I like is too obsessed with someone he can't have." She said glaring at him. "Especially now that they are mated.... Look I don't have feelings for Kyo he's just there when I need a fuck. I don't love him like I used too." She said softly, deep down she was still hurt with what happened. "I'm sorry about your Mother...." She herd his cough and blinked, "You smoke?" She asked
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 am

Aina being the curious cat she is, crawled over to Yusuke and sat behind him looking over his shoulder seeing what he was up to.

"That's good. Are you still going to be training Kyosuke as well?"

~*~

Kyosuke tried to ignore her first comment, but answered her second one.

"It's ok."

Kyosuke pulled out a pack of cigarettes that he kept hidden in his pocket in case he needed a fix.

"A habit that I developed after my mother passed away. Want one?" He shook the pack until two cigarettes popped up from the top and he walked over to her holding the pack out to her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:20 am

Yusuke turned to her as he reached over for his glasses and put them on as he looked a the screen, "If he still wants too I will. Also tomorrow you might want to start roughing it up with Rin... she'll teach you basic things. Once you can take down Rin you got to Emma, then Kaito, then me. if you can beat me in a match then you pretty much can defend yourself." he stated as he looked through more of the e-mails and noticed that Kaito had to be deported soon, "Damn..." He thought as he looked through it, "Kaito leaves in two days..." he said softly.

~*~

Emma shook her head, "no... I don't smoke..." She said, "And theres no smoking aloud in the house... Rin's allergic." She said as she looked down. She looked back at him, "Look regardless of the situation i'll be fine." She said trying to give a smile, "i'm not weak." She said, "now if you'll excuse me I'd like to rest since I'm still drained from everything I'm surprised I haven't died from the lack of energy.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:36 am

"I didn't know you wore glasses. They make you look quite handsome." She smiled as she kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around him.

"Leaving? You mean he has to leave in order to train?" Aina was not too thrilled about Kaito leaving them, especially with Daemons on the loose.

"I thought Emma was going to train me? I never expected to start with Rin. . .I don't want to hurt her."

~*~

"Mm. Sorry about that. I will just smoke outside from now on." Kyosuke pushed the cigarettes back down into the box, and stuffed them back in his pocket.

"Whatever you say." Kyosuke turned and walked toward the door taking his cigarettes back out as he was going to go outside on his balcony for a smoke.

"Remember, I know how to control my energy and make it last. It will be a while before I need to recharge. Good night." He reached for the door and grabbed the knob turning it to make his exit, but it was stuck.

"Your door is sticking. . ."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next