Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensual Hostility

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Hostility  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sensual Hostility

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:56 am

Yusuke herd her story as he could related. Both his parents also passed away. Due to the Felidea war, but he doesn't believe it was it was her parents that killed off his. He looked at her as he followed her, 'would she be angry if I transformed into my human... ' he looked at her, 'only one way find out.'

He followed her out as he quickly transformed into the human as he smirked looking at Aina as he walked over to her and hugged her around her waist, "I am sorry about your family. If it makes you feel any better I lost my mother and others." He whispered softly into her ear but caught her wrist so he wouldn't attack, "But before you try and attack me... just remember I saved you from those daemons." He said as he smirked leaning down and looking into her beautiful blue-green eyes, 'so she was a felidea... an one of the last of her species...' he thought.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:15 am

Aina sat down at her vanity and started to brush her long mid-back length hair. She got all the clumps of hair gel out of her hair and it was not straight and smooth. She put her brush down and stood up. She just got a very rude and unexpected surprise when she turned around. She let out a small scream and just backed up until she hit the wall.
"Wh-what are you doing here?" She was petrified. She had just told this wolf, she now finds out to be Mr. Hideyoshi some very personal secrets she had never told anyone. He even saw her healing powers. What was he going to do to her? Rape her? Kill her? Or both?! She pressed her back against the wall when he came up to her. She was in no position to resist. She was wrapped up in a small towel and her ankle was still swollen and very sore. She could not escape. He had grabbed her wrist so she could not get away from him.
"You. . .you did? I am so sorry." She kept her hand firm on the top of her towel so he wouldn't be tempted to remove it.
"I know what you are. . .you are a Canidae. . ." She looked up at him with fear in her eyes. He was right, he did save her so she did owe him. She owed him her life. She tried her best to relax, but keep her guard up.
"A-are you going to kill me. . .? We are rivals after all."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:25 am

Yusuke thought about what she just said. Should he kill her? Probably not... he new her information she new his. "NO i won't kill you... However.." He said as he kept her towel around her and picked her up a went to her bed room and laid her down, He then got one of her pillows and placed her ankle up. "I need you at work tomorrow." he said. He voice cold as he looked at her and smirked, "And thank you... For healing me." he said as he felt a little weird. 'why is this wench making me feel this way! damn cats...' thought as he got a blanket and tossed it on her carelessly, "I'm not only a wolf but also a Were-hunter. I protect the innocent from the Daemons who are pretty much after anyone with power for healing... Meaning yours..." He said with narrowed eyes, "If I were you. I'd hire someone too protect you. Since you probably are one of the few Felidea..." He said as he took a seat on her bed. He looked at her with serious eyes, "also... don't leave work without me. Especially if the Deamons know where you come from." he warned.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:44 am

Aina was relieved to find that he was sparing her life for the moment. He suddenly lifted her into the air and walked her to her bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and actually got to feel what his body was like. He was very muscular and his body was warm. She kept the towel wrapped tightly around her and watched him closely as he sat on the edge of her bed tossing her a blanket.
"You're welcome, just please keep it to yourself. I don't want others finding out about me." She wrapped the blanket around her and listened to him explain what he was. So those things that attacked her were after her powers. It made sense now why they attacked her.

"Why bother hiring someone when I have you?" She snapped back at him trying to stay on her toes and not show any sign of weakness. She pulled the blanket up over her shoulders to keep warm.
"And I never did thank you for saving me. . .so. . .thank you." She looked away from him and back into the bathroom where he clothes were. She turned her attention back to him.
"So what happens now? Do you even have the strength to fight those things off if they come back again?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:52 am

Yusuke looked at her and shook his head, "barely... my own powers are weak. Unlike you Felidea's Canidea's power are recharge by sex. hence why were more on the natural instinct then the cat's." he stated as he raised a brow at her comment.

"Just cause I'm your boss and have to look after my employs doesn't mean I'll protect you. When you hit puberty you should have been bale to harness your powers... so why haven't you?" he asked. It was strange for a Felidea to not take advantage of their full potential. "So why didn't you just protect yourself when those Daemon's when they attacked you?" he asked, The girl wasn't giving him all the information, and if he were to protect her. he might just die in the process. He had his own siblings to protect.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:08 am

Aina's eyes burst open as she pulled the blanket up and wrapped it up around her.
"You can forget that. There is no way I am having sex with you!" She pinned herself against the headboard and made sure that he got nowhere near her.

He was right, when she did hit puberty her powers did make themselves known, but that was when her mother died. Her bady was under so much emotional stress that not all her powers developed. The only thing that she could do was heal others. She could not even heal herself, she didn't have the power to. At least there was one secret she managed to keep.

"I know. . .I would rather not talk about it. The only power I can harness is my healing power and a few feline traits. That's it." She hugged her knees and thought back to the time when her mother died. It was the worst time in her life, and she thought that she would never get over it.
"You don't have to protect me if you don't want to. I don't have the money to hire someone, and even if I did they would just laugh at me."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:18 am

Yusuke hated seeing her like this. He turned to her and petted her head, "Do you want me to give you a raise so you can't hire someone?" He asked. He didn't want her to go un protected. But at the same time. their clans were just so different. "Or I can just protect you. if you give me some energy... maybe a little foreplay." He smirked but he knew that it wouldn't work. She was probably too stubborn to fall for his looks, let a lot have sex drive. 'probably a dull girl anyways wouldn't get much out of it.' he thought as he sighs and looked at the new moon, 'woulnd't really be able to do to much protecting anyways... but god damn i'm horny as he looked at her. But he used some of his human emotions to control himself.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 am

Aina was quite tempted at the possibility of a raise, but only so she could hire a bodyguard that was nowhere to be found. If she went to the police or a detective agency, they would laugh in her face so there was no point in that.
"No, keep your money. . ." Aina's eyes shot open at his request. His request was outlandish. How could he even think to ask for foreplay after only having just met her yesterday? He said that he needed it to restore his energy, right? Then what would happen if they actually had sex? She pulled the blanket up over her head to hide her embarrassed expression. She did not want him to see her blushing and get the wrong idea. She did not want to become one of his whores, but it was the only way he would agree to protect her. She was the only one he could really trust. She decided to ask him a few more questions before she agreed to anything.

"Wh-what will happen if we had sex? Would that make you feel better?" She asked sticking her head out from beneath the blanket.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:33 am

Yusuke looked at her as he thought how to explain this, "You've herd of the goddess Artemis. She was one of the goddess that put this curse on our clans. And she also handles the mating rituals... If we had sex and we that the signs that we are mates then well... the Fates are really trying to torture us... However if its just sex to have fun, pleasure and possibly to help regain my energy so I have the energy to protect you. Then that works too. But I highly doubt were mates. I doubt Artemis and the Gods who created us are not that crule." he stated as he looked at her and noticed how easily embarrassed she gets. "How old are you Aina...?" he asked. He knew her first name, but having it come out of his mouth just felt nice. He could probably get use to being around her. Wolf form or not.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:44 am

"I see. . ." She remembered hearing all about this from her mother before she died. It had just been so long that she had forgotten about it.
"My mother told me about the Goddess Artemis. It had just been so long, that I had forgotten. My mother always told me that I would be mated with my best friend Kyosuke. I said she was crazy, he is very close to me, but he is just a friend."

She was surprised to hear him call her by her first name. It felt really weird. She came out from underneath the blanket now that she was confident her blush was gone.

"I am nineteen." She was not a virgin, but she did not really enjoy her first time. Her boyfriend at the time was very pushy. He just wanted her for the sex. It was not enjoyable at all. Shortly after that, he dumped her, but that was okay because Kyosuke beat the shit out of him for that.

"If you are also wondering if I am a virgin, the answer is no. I am not." She looked at him and wondered if he would believe her or not.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:50 am

Yusuke herd the honestly from her voice and nodded, "I know. you didn't smell like a virgin.." He stated as he looked at her, "Well... I'm gonna head out then." He said as he started to get up from his spot on the bed, "Keep your doors lock." he said as he changed into his wolf form and started to head out. 'wonder if she'll stop me...' he thought as he wasn't sure if he could leave her at all.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:58 am

Aina was not sure if she should be insulted by that comment or not, she just crossed her arms and pouted a little bit.
"Hey! No need to put it that way. It is not my fault, the guy was a dick." She turned her nose up and heard him say that he was about to leave. She turned and looked, he was not sitting on the bed anymore he had changed back into his wolf form and left.
"W-wait a minute!" She crawled over to the other side of the bed, her arm reached out toward him.

"What if they come back. . .? I can't defend myself against them. I am sure they followed us and know where we are." She was so confused. The only way she could save herself was to give herself to this stranger, her boss. This just seemed too twisted. Nothing should have been worth her life. And besides, they probably weren't mates so it didn't really matter.

"If there is no other way. . .then I guess I have to do it." She gulped and took the blanket off her shoulders.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:05 am

Yusuke looked at her and shook his head, as he jumped up on the bed and laid down as it not really carrying if she gave himself to him. his ears twitched as he growled at the door. he sense something but he couldn't really tell so much his powers were weak.

Yusuke jumped off the bed as he went to the door and opened it and looked outside. He looked down and noticed a young wolf cum, 'rin...?' he thought as he went down stairs to look at his young sister. 'what are you doing here?!' he growled as he used his nose to push her back in the direction of home, 'daemons are out tonight! get home now!' he barked.

Rin was a young wolf cub with beautiful auburn coat as she pulled at Yusukes fur, 'we need you home! Emma's not feeling well...' she whined as she looked into her brothers golden eyes, 'please?' she said.

Yusuke heart was torn when he herd Rin say his twin was not feeling well. 'i can't leave... i have a duty to protect someone... if you can bring them here...' he said as he went upstairs and changed back into human, "i'll stay here and look after you... however I have a my siblings coming.. I don't want them out there by them self and my sister Emma isn't feeling well... do you think you can take a look at her?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes looking down, 'i'm asking help from a cat... how pathetic' he said.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:13 am

Aina felt her heart racing at the thought of this actually happening. She heard him growl at the door, something was out there. She stayed in the room and waited for him to come back. While he was gone, she took the opportunity to quickly change into some clothes. She was getting cold and the last thing she needed was to get sick. Instead of the gown, she threw on some sleep pants and a tank top.

He returned and had turned back into his human form. She was relieved to hear that he was staying and that she didn't have to give herself to him after all.
"With an attitude like that, I should say no, but since it is your sister. . .wait you have siblings?!?!" Aina was very shocked to hear this. He never pictured this guy as a family man.
"I will agree on one condition, you will protect me for the rest of the time I am under your service, and until this evil is defeated. Deal?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:25 am

Yusuke sighs as he nodded, "Fine..." he grumbled but waited by the door for his siblings, "And yes... I have 2 foster siblings... Rin and Katio... Emma is my biological sister, twins if you might wonder." he stated as he looked at the window.

His heart was deep down racing as he changed into his wolf and herd a noise as he ran back outside to help his sick sister. He looked at Kaito and motioned for them to go inside. Kaito was a black wolf with a patch of silver fur with pale blue eyes.

Kaito growled as he looked at Aina, but Yusuke growled back just as louder as he nippled at Kaito's ear, 'back off! you can't!' he stated.

Kaito was weak but he needed to listen to his brother. He was Alpha out of their pack after all. And he couldn't be able to take him on if he could...

Yusuke got Emma inside as he looked at how weak she was. He looked Over at Rin, 'when was the last time she slept with anyone?' he asked.

Rin looked down her ears slanting down. 'a while... she refused too...' she said with a while. Yusuke went to Emma who had a beautiful grayish coat. Emma looked up at Yusuke and gave what looked to be a faint smile, 'I'm fine... just a little weak.' she stated.

Yusuke growled at her,' Don't be stupid! You know we don't have ANY strength to keep looking human! You need to sleep with people!'

Emma snipped back as she growled, 'The hell i will!' She growled but fell to the ground. Yusuke couldn't stay too angry as he looked down as he nuzzled his nose to her, 'Aina will heal you a little bit...' Once emma herd that she growled at Aina and started to bark but Yusuke shut her mouth with his own as he bit donw in a warning manner, 'stop it! Just cuase she's a cat gives you no reason!' he barked his fangs showing, Emma bit back as he growled, 'Have you forgotten what those damn felidea did to our family?! Our Pack! They killed them! And now your gonna spare this girl!' she growled.

Kaito and Rin backed off as they hate seeing their sibling fight. Yusuke growled as he put her in her place as he bite at the scruff of her neck as he bit down out enough to make her yelp, 'stop it! i'm still a were-hunter i have to protect people now shut your mouth or i'll let you outside so the daemons can feast on your soul!' he threatened.

Emma knew never to mess with Yusuke. not when he was this angry, she growled but finally gave in, 'fine....' she muttered...

Yusuke transformed into his human self as he felt a little dizzy but was fine, "sorry that you had to see that... she had to put in her place." he stated as he glared at her. "Do you think you can take a look at her?" He asked
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:40 am

Aina was very intrigued to hear this. She was anxious to meet them. She heard a commotion downstairs and quickly went down. There were 4 wolves in her living room. One of them turned and growled at her. She gasped a bit and stepped backward back onto the step she had just stepped off. Mr. Hideyoshi came to her defense and told the male to back down. She felt a little bit safer with him defending her.

She saw the young one. She did look very sickly. She was smaller than the others so that made it pretty obvious that she was the youngest. Aina got a little bit braver and stepped off the steps and onto the floor. The one called Emma began to get angry not wanting to depend on Aina for help since she was from the rival clan. Aina began to get scared again when the two of them started to argue and squabble. She followed the examples of the other two wolves and backed off.

"It-it's ok. . ." Aina approached Yusuke and looked back over at Emma.
"Yes, I will take a look." She approached the wolf as softly and gently as possible. She could tell that she was very much weak. Her eyes were glassy and her snout was dry. She was hesitant about touching Emma, but it was the only way she could heal her.
"You can trust me, I mean you no harm. I just want to help." She reached for the wolfs forehead and rested her hand there. She focused her energy to her palm and soon enough the wolfs eyes returned to normal and her snout was cold and wet again. Her energy began to return as well.

"There good as new." Aina just felt very tired herself. She walked over to the couch and sat down.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Yusuke looked at Emma as she was resting as he sighs as he looked at his two sibling who were still young. Kaito turned into his human forum along with Rin. Rin just discovered that she was a Canidea as she looked at Yusuke. "So... we have to protect this feline?" she asked curiously.

Yusuke turned to Rin as he looked at Emma resting and sleeping off her sickness, "you don't have too. But I have to protect her. Daemons are after her and as my job I have to look after her." he stated as he looked at Katio glaring at him and Aina. Yusuke glared back, "Don't even think about it." He growled under his breath. Kaito back off as he sat on the floor, "Can we leave now?" he asked in a rude tone. "The smell of the cat is driving me nuts." He growled as he his nose was super sensitive.

Yusuke sighed as he leaned down and looked at Emma, "Can you transform?" he asked. Emma got on her legs as she transformed into her human form. She was slender, with long silver hair. She had pretty large breast as she had the same gorgeous sapphire eyes as Yusukes. They looked almost identical expect she had silver hair he had black. She looked at Aina and nodded her thanks, "Thank you." She said softly as she was a little hard headed and stubborn. But she was still grateful. She turned to Yusuke. "Are you gonna be staying her?" She asked as she looked at RIn and Kaito.

Yusuke nodded, "Yeah for the time being. You guys stay hidden... And you. He said as he looked at Emma you need to keep up with your strength! Especially when it comes to looking at Kaito and Rin." he said.

Emma looked down, "None of the guys int he city are any good... " she mummbled. Yusuke sighs, "So are some of the girls... but you need to keep up with you strength. Now get home before the daemons come get you... its dangerous, especially on a new moon night." he said. Emma sighs as she turned into her wolf form once again as she looked at Kaito and Rin to do the same.

Kaito and Rin followed her example and started to head out. Yusuke sighs he was worried but he had a duty. Yusuke looked at Aina as she turned away, "Sorry you had to see that. Emma is a bit stubborn." He muttered with a small blush.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 am

Aina just sat on the couch and watched the siblings talk and argue, mostly argue. It was amusing to her. She had never seen this side of her boss before. It also occurred to her that she didn't even know his first name. She decided to just keep to herself for a little while until things calmed down. She got a little uneasy when Kaito started to growl at her and looked as if he wanted to eat her. By the time they left, she had moved all the way to the end of the couch.

She just sat there playing with her hair, trying not to bud into the conversation, but her sense of hearing was so developed that it didn't really matter if she tried to listen or not. Emma suddenly addressed her and actually thanked her for helping her.

"Oh. . .you're welcome." She smiled trying to make Emma feel more comfortable and also tired to make herself seem friendly even though she was still a little bit frightened by there people. She watched as the 3 transformed back and left her house. She sighed heavily and relaxed a little bit. She was happy they were gone and she didn't have to fear for her life.

"It's fine. . .I am just glad that Kaito didn't eat me." She laughed trying to lighten the mood a little bit, but it didn't really work.

"I have a spare bedroom upstairs across the hall from mine. You can sleep there if you want." She stood up and was about to walk back toward the stairs, but she was so weak and tired from using her energy to heal Emma that she fell right back down on the couch.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:58 am

Yusuke was shocked when Aina started to pass out on the couch.. He looked at her as he rolled his eyes, "For Felidea you're really weak." He muttered as he carried her bridal style to her room as he laid her down gently, 'then again... she spent most of her energy on healing me.. and emma... I just home they get home safely.' he thought as he looked at her. Something about her just attached him too much. 'This isn't good...' He thought as he was still weak from transforming from wolf to human then to wolf then human again, 'and its not like she'll sleep with me... but wait..' He thought as he looked at her and shook her gently, "Hey... how do you regain your energy?" he asked curiously, his voice still a little cold, but a little more adjusted from what it was previously, 'if I'm right... Felidea have something similar to regaining energy as Canidea's... maybe she'll agree to have sex... just sex nothing else...' he thought as he waited for her response. Or at least hope she hasn't passed out on him yet.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 am

Aina felt her body become very light and her head began to spin as she fell back on the couch. It was strange, she never felt this drained before, but then again she had never healed two people so close together in time. She raised her hand to her head and tried to calm the spinning. It was no use, she could not use her healing abilities on herself and her energy was almost zapped.

"This really sucks. And don't call me weak!" She scoffed with a twinge of anger in her voice. She looked up at him with a fiery glaze in her eyes. She hated to be called weak. Even though he was right. she sighed and then gasped when he suddenly lifted her up and walked her to her bedroom. He suddenly felt him shake her gently trying to get her attention.
"I am awake what is it? Stop shaking me!" She thought about his question for a moment. The only time she ever had sex was with her ex, and that was not to regain her energy. That was just before she hit puberty, so she didn't really know. Her mother died before she was able to tell her all the details of their kind so she had to figure it out on her own.

"I honestly don't know. . .since my mother died right when all this happened I don't know much about my powers or my potential. I have been left with figuring that out on my own. So if we did. . .have. . .sex then I am not sure what would happen. . ." She blushed a little bit saying that. Since her last sexual encounter she had not been involved with another man. She thought them to be horny pigs, and she was correct, but she understood now why Mr. Hideyoshi was. . .it was how he survived. She looked at him and could tell he was getting weaker since he transformed two more times. His face was pale and his eyes were getting glassy, just like Emma's.

"I can't heal you again. I have no energy left, and you are getting weaker by the second. You are getting to the point that Emma was in. I can hear your racing heart from over here. . ."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:21 am

Yusuke smirked as he looked at her, "Yeah well, its either I sleep with you or I die." He said. "Emma was at the brink of it... But thank you for sparing her and sparing her... She's my only blood relative left. I'd probably go into rage and kill people without realizing it." he said as he sat on her bed and looked at her. "you need to learn to harness your animal instincts... you keep this up and I'm busy with other things and Daemons come after you then you're gonna die." he said.

He remember what Aina saw when he was killing those daemons, "Did you experience anything bad... Like kill someone. You seem to just block off everything... Almost as though you never want to harness your powers ever." he said as he could barely keep his eyes open his breathing getting a little harsh and difficult to breath.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:45 am

He could die? Wow, that just loaded on more pressure to her shoulders. She knew in her heart that having sex with this guy was wrong, but so was letting him die when she could have done something about it. She looked at him and saw his skin become more and more pale. His cheek were getting red as well. Small beads of sweat were trickling down his forehead and getting caught in his eyebrows. She had to make up her mind and soon.

She sighed when he brought the topic of her powers back up. She hugged her knees and thought about her mom, and the last time she saw her. It was morning and she was on her way to school. Kohaku stopped her and said that she forgot her lunch almost like she does every morning.
"Thank mama."

"You're welcome sweetie. See you after school. I love you." Aina gave her mom a hug and ran to the sidewalk and started walking to school. Unfortunately, she would not see her mom again after that. She was in a car accident that night on her way home from work that evening. A drunk driver hit her, or so the police say.

"My mom was killed in a car accident when I was 16. . .just before I was to hit puberty. My body was under so much stress that it interrupted the development of my powers. I only got a few traits and not all of them. I don't like to talk about it because, that was such a painful time in my life. I also try not to use my powers that often because it just hurts too much. . .and the feelings from that day just come flooding back." Aina lowered her head into her knees as she felt a few tears coming when she thought of her mom. She lifted her head when she heard his breath becoming more labored.

"Are you alright?" She crawled over to him and touched his face gently. He was burning up.
"No of course you're not. . ." She sat down on her knees and could tell he was suffering. She wiped the stray tears from her eyes and looked at him.
"If it means the difference between you living or dying. . .then I will have sex with you, but on one condition."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:50 am

Yusuke groaned, "Really a condition when it comes to protecting you?! Giving you a Job with a decent pay?! Hell even possibly helping you unlock and control your powers better?! Man.. you high maintenance aren't you...?" Granted he was only teasing but he was just so weak he stopped caring. If he died right then and there... he knew that he wouldn't regret anything. Except for finding a mate.

Yusuke looked into her eyes but his vision was getting kinda blurry, "Whats the condition?" He asked as he gently touched her face as he wanted to lean in and smell her scent. It was filled with fear and uncertainty. But he was scared he was gonna die right there. He touched her face as he tried to give her a smile, "By the way... My first name is Yusuke." he smirked.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:03 am

Aina smiled. "It is not very demanding, I promise. It will just make me feel better if I know this before we have sex." She blushed a little bit when he touched her face. His hands were so cold and clammy. She looked up into his eyes and saw a sincere look of fear and even loneliness. His smile was genuine and she couldn't help but smile back.

"That was the condition. . .I just wanted to know your name. . ." She blushed a bit harder feeling her heart pounding in her chest. She could not believe that this was actually about to happen. She swore that she would never have meaningless sex with another man again. . .but this was different. She couldn't explain it, but she felt a certain attraction to Yusuke. Almost like a red string was attached between the two of them. The string of fate. She reached out and touched his chest with her fingertips still feeling very awkward and almost like she was over stepping some kind of boundary by touching him so intimately like that.
"Yusuke. . .I promise my kisses will be better this time." She smiled.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:15 am

Yusuke smirked as he leaned in and kissed her lips gently but something in him jolted as he gasped pulling away feeling something new, 'holly shit... she's addicting.' he thought as he gently pushed her down on onto her bed as he kissed her lips again as he lean down and started to kiss down her neck as he looked into her eyes, "I'll be gentle..." he said softly as he started to mess with her tank top as he started to play with her breast. But groaned as he wasn't sure how much foreplay he can handle but he wanted it to be good and not crappy for her. His more animal instincts kicked in as he started to take her tank top off and her pajama bottoms off. Leaned down as he started to see how wet her panties were but he was surprise. He started to pull her panties down and licked her wet pussy and had something jolt through him again, 'holly fuck!' he thought as he smirked feeling some of his energy getting back as he started to eat her out licking at her clit and using a finger or two to prepare her, 'she's probably tight... especially for not having sex in a while.' he thought as he tried to be gentle but it was hard when his hormones were crying out to him.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next