Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensual Hostility

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Hostility  - Page 8 Empty Re: Sensual Hostility

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:12 am

Yusuke looked at her as he smirked, "Theres a lot about me you don't know." he said softly as he pushed his glasses, "i can't see like texts from books or computers screen" he said softly as he continued to look through the e-mail, "And yes all Dark hunters have to train with Talon. So they go to a special realm that only dark hunters and enter." he said softly. "As for starting with Rin, She's maybe look small but she can hold her own. I want you to start with Rin and learn the basic of sparing, if you ever want Cubs thats the first thing Cubs need to do with is basic things." he said softly, "That is if you ever want any one day." He said softly.

~*~

Emma looked back at the door as she sighs, "Damn..." She walked over to him and the door as she tried to open it but nothing, "Aw damnit." She cursed. "I told Yusuke or Kaito to tell the butlers to fix this door." She groaned as she looked at him, "if you want to smoke you can use my balcony just close it behind you." She said as she walked over to her bed, "besides even if you needed a recharge you wouldn't ask me... would you?" She asked as she laid down to rest she was too emotional and tired to think straight.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:48 am

"So you are near-sighted. Hmm I thought for sure that wolves never had vision problems. I thought for sure they would have 20/20 vision." She laughed.

"What else do I not know about you?" She asked curiously.
She was sad to see Kaito go, she barely even got to know him.

"Alright. Got to start somewhere I suppose." Aina sighed as she laid down and got under the covers. She was feeling very cold.

"It is really cold in here." She shivered pulling the blanket up to her nose.

~*~

"Alright. Thanks." He walked over to the sliding glass door and opened it taking out his cigarette. He pulled out a lighter and gave it a flick lighting up the end of his cigarette. He smoked the light ones. They smelled very sweet when they were lit. A cherry flavored scent filled the balcony. Kyosuke looked out at the property letting his mind wander. He looked back into the room and thought about the question that Emma asked him. Would he really ask her if he needed a quick energy boost? It seemed plausible, but it would be a little bit awkward. He put the cigarette in his mouth and let it stay there until the ashes fell onto his hand.

"Ow! Damn it that hurt!"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 am

Yusuke looked over at Aina and shook hi head, "We wolfs have 20/20 vision were also color blind. However when I'm a human I can't read text well and I can see Color." he said, "It doesn't bother me too much." he said softly. Yusuke turned to Aina as he reached over to his bed and turned it on. The bed slowly started to heat up as he looked over at her, "better?" he asked, "The bed can warm itself up so if your cold just turn it on and you can change the tempature too." he said as he "Kaito will be fine. He'll only be gone for a month or two." He said as he closed his laptop, put his glasses aside and started to hold her gently in his arms, "You alright?" He asked softly.

~*~

Emma herd Kyosuke shout as she sighs as she walked out to the balcony and opened the door and stepped outside. She was wearing a pink cami and white panties but she stopped caring what men thought of her pjs. It didn't bother her the least bit either, "You alright?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around her body since it was cold outside.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:30 am

"Cats are not completely color blind, they can see 2 to 4 colors. I wear glasses too, but not as often as I should." She giggled.

She snuggled into the blankets and could feel the warmth from the heated mattress.

"Yes, much better thank you." She snuggled up to him and wrapped her arms around his warm body.

"I'm fine. I haven't felt this good in a long time." She smiled up at him giving a his nose a small lick before she kissed his lips sweetly pulling him closer to her.

~*~

Kyosuke shook his hand wildly trying to keep himself from cussing up a storm.

"Yeah I'm fine, just burnt my hand." Kyosuke held his hand and looked up seeing Emma in just a shirt and her underwear. Kyosuke smirked through the pain.

"Not very modest are you?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Yusuke looked over at Aina and sighs happily as she relaxed a bit as he closed his eyes to get much needed rest, "night..." He muttered softly

~*~

Emma shrugged her shoulders as she pushed her long silver hair aside as she looked at him then walked over and looked at his hand and noticed a burn mark. She leaned down and kissed his hand gently as she pulled away and looked at him and smiled, "There all better." She said sweetly. She leaned against the railing of the balcony and looked up at the night sky. Her wondered as she looked down at the outdoor pool and noticed the moon being reflected by the water, "Don't you ever wish you had a normal life... Either be an animal or a human?" She asked softly as she had a sad smile on her face.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Aina smiled and buried her face into his chest and turned to look at him. His eyes were closed and he looked so peaceful. She felt so bad for him. He put on a strong front for her and his family, but she could tell that deep down he was very stressed and tired. She stroked his head softly to help him fall asleep faster.

"Good night, Yusuke." She continued to stroke his hair gently until she knew that he had fallen asleep then she closed her eyes and fell asleep herself with her arm resting across Yusuke.

~*~

Kyosuke smiled gently. Aina use to do the same thing when he burned his hand, which was quite often. He got lost in thought a lot when he was smoking so he never paid attention to the crumbling ash coming off the cigarette.

"Thanks." He turned and leaned over the balcony staring absentmindedly into the sky.

"Some times. But I am proud of who I am, and I try to remember that. You should too." He looked over at her and gave her a friendly smile.

"I hope that balcony door doesn't stick too, it is freezing out here. I don't understand how you can stand it out here with barely any clothes on." Kyosuke rubbed his hands together to try and warm them up a little bit. It was always so cold in this town.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Emma looked over at him as she shrugged her shoulders, "The cold doesn't bother me as much as it used too... " She said softly as she walked over to the balconey doors and opened them with easy as she started to go inside as she looked at him, "You coming in after you finish that?" She asked curiously as she she leaned against the door and looked at him. Her sapphire blue eyes shining against the moonlight as she smiled a gentle smile at him. Granted everything was hard on her now, especially taking care of everyone in the clan, including Yusuke, She didn't mind new company everyonce in a while.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:54 am

"Yeah, I will be inside in a minute." Kyosuke got a few more drags of his cigarette and put it out by dropping it and stepping on it. He walked back into the room and closed the door behind him.

"So, looks like I am stuck here until someone opens the door. . .so what do you want to do?" He asked casually leaning his back against the door.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am

Emma pats the seat next to her on the bed as she looks over at him blushing a little bit, "Cuddle?" She asked. Her eyes shinning like a puppy would when they really wanted something. She got up as she walked over to him seductively, "unless you had something else in mind." She said with a teasing smirk and laughed, "kidding." She smiled.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 am

"That all depends on what you had in mind. . ."

Kyosuke said with a devilish tone as he approached her and stroked her thigh sensually. His instincts were beginning to cloud his aching heart. He had not felt this aroused in a long time, and it felt very good. He lowered his head and looked down at her. He was much taller than she was, so he always looked down on her. He looked into her big blue eyes, and let go of himself for the slightest moment.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:08 am

Emma looked up as she pulled him closer to her. She blushed when she felt the hand on her thigh, 'this ins new...' she thought but she realized that he probably wasn't in his right mind. She was alright with that for some strange reason. She leaned up as she closed her eyes and kissed him, forgetting about any morals or feelings. Being completely selfish, self centered, abut most of all she just craved attention at the moment. Deep down she was upset that everyone, including Kaito and Rin were giving Aina a LOT of attention. Hell Yusuke had to watch over her 24/7 from Daemons. She wasn't used being suddenly be pushed aside by her family by a new girl. All Emma really wanted to some acknowledgment that she was doing alright. Hell, Yusuke never even thanked her for Helping Aina AND Kyosuke in that one battle. Deep down, All emma wanted was just some Love. A little attention didn't hurt...
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:21 am

Kyosuke could sense her deep desperation. All she really wanted was to be loved and for someone to acknowledge her. She had become so withdrawn and lonely without anyone even realizing it. He knew that it would be best for him to stop, but he just couldn't stand to see a woman in pain no matter what the reason. She felt cold to the touch from being outside.

"You're cold. . ."

She leaned up toward him and gave him a kiss. It was so soft and light. Her lips on the contrary were so warm. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and bent down a little bit for her so she did not have to stand on her tip toes. He lifted her off her feet a little bit and held her close to him as he continued to kiss her. She looked so fragile, and she felt fragile too. Her skin was the color of pale ivory glass that was cold to the touch. Kyosuke was almost afraid to squeeze her too hard for fear that she might shatter.

"Are you sure about this. . .?" He asked with a huffy tone.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:30 am

Emma smirked as she leaned up and gently started to nuzzle his neck as she looked into his eyes, "Thats your call. I'm fine with anything." She said softly. Granted she wanted him so badly. it almost ached to be going so slow. In her opinion it was slow. If she were a wolf trying to find an energy source, well she'd probably would have rapped the poor guy. However her human emotions told her it wasn't a good idea to rush things. But she wasn't all human.

She gently touched his shoulders as she looked into his beautiful Emerald green eyes as she gave him a gentle smile. "why are you being so gentle?" She asked curious. She noticed he wasn't squeezing her as tightly as she hopped. However the look int his eyes told her he was afraid to even tough her, "If you're scared I'm going to break you're dead wrong. I've been through hell and back so its' really not a horrible idea. behead her PJs she had battle scares and tights, however Unlike Yusuke she took care of her wounds and they weren't as horribly noticeable. She still had them when it wasn't covered up by makeup.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:39 am

Kyosuke held her in his arms for a few moments, looking back into her eyes.

"As long as you're sure, I don't want this to end badly. . ." He walked her over to her bed and set her down gently. He sat down next to her and took his huge riding boots off and pulled off his socks. The rest he figured he would leave for Emma to have fun with. He was wearing his leather jacket, torn up black jeans, and a white t-shirt. Chains were hanging from his jacket and pants pockets so he rattled when he walked. For a guy that looked so bad ass, he was really a huge softy underneath.

"I try to take good care of things I care about. I don't want to them to break or become damaged." He sighed and laid back on the bed waiting for Emma to carry on as she pleased.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:46 am

Emma laughed at the last comment, "I've been broken and super glued so many times I don't think it even matters for me." She smiled as she crawled over to him and started to kiss his lips, "Now hush. I want to have some fun." She said sweetly as she lowly started to push his leather jacket down his arm as she leaned in and started to kiss down his neck, being careful not to be or be aggressive. She wanted her instincts to kick in, but at the same time she had to use the last of her energy to hold back. She didn't want things to be awkward after this. However in the pit of her stomach she got a horrible feeling it would be. Emma slowly started to have her hands crawl along his chest and noticed how toned he was. The six pack was what got her as she just loved it when a man had a six pack on his abs. Emma leaned down as she slowly started to take off his white shirt as she kissed down his chest, licking at his hard nipple as she could smell the smoke and nicotine on his body. Granted she wasn't a fan of smokers, but she would let this slide for him.

She started to go back up his neck as she started to kiss his lips, but she felt weird if it was just her having fun. "You okay?" She asked her head tilt as thought a puppy was confused.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:55 am

Kyosuke smiled back at her and let her kiss him again. Her lips were still so warm.

"As you wish. . ." He replied while she began to fondle him up and down. He was very laid back when it came to sex and being intimate. He liked letting the woman have her way and enjoy worshiping his body like he was a god. All the women he had been with melted by just touching him and him not doing a thing.

"Nothing. You just seemed to be enjoying yourself I did not want to interrupt." He smirked.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:18 am

Emma glared up at him, "Would you prefer rough, or sweet and gentle?" She asked with a similar smirk he was wearing, "Cause I can do either." She said

Emma decided she didn't care for his last response as she would bite his neck a little harder then usual as she reached down to his pants and undid them quickly like a pro and started to stroke his already, big hard cock. She was amazed with his size, she was honestly expecting small. But she could have fun with this. She started to bite and licked down his neck and to his nipples against as she started to bite at his nipple, not enough to really hurt, but to at least give him a warning that she wasn't fooling around. Just as she was gonna go a little further, her Leg accidentally hit against the frame of her bed. She yelped as she winced at how it really hurt, "Fuck!" She groaned as she rubbed at her now bruised ankle.

~*~
Yusuke herd the yelp coming from Emmas room, When they were cubs and out of habit he would always go and check on her. He looked over at Aina and gently kissed her forehead and moved her arm aside. He got his slippers on as he grabbed a robe and entered into the hall way. He yawned as he herd that Kaito and Rin were fast asleep. 'Damnit Emma...' he thought as he started to walk to her room. He listened against the door as he noticed that she was hissing in pain a little bit. He opened the door knob and just walked in, and what he saw something something he didn't expect. He noticed Emma's hand was completely down Kyosuke's pants. She was kissing and bitting at his neck and all he could think was, 'oh shit...'

Emma turned to Yusuke as she suddenly started to blush a bright red color but remained still.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:49 am

Kyosuke didn't really care what she did, just as long as she enjoyed herself. The more she got out of it the better. He decided to just take it easy and try his best not to get too emotionally involved with her too soon. She didn't let him decide, so he just went with it.

"Ah!"

He flinched a little at the sudden bite to his neck. He was not really expecting something that intense, but he wasn't going to lie, he did rather enjoy it. He lifted his head and watched her work her way down his body. He felt jolts go all through his body when she started to tease his nipples. She was starting to get rather rough which was alright with him. He could tell that she was very impressed with him. He smirked when she took a hold of his erection and began stroking it. He smiled with satisfaction. He felt a sudden vibration beneath him and a loud banging noise. He looked up and saw Emma grabbing her ankle.

"Are you alright?"

He took a look at her foot and saw it was bruised. She seemed to be alright, so she went back to what she was doing. Kyosuke gasped when he heard foot steps coming down the hallway. He was going to warn Emma to stop, but it was too late. Yusuke had come into the room.
Kyosuke was not sure what to think. He just kept his mouth shut and quickly zipped up his pants. He looked over at Emma and could tell that she was pissed, more pissed than Yusuke.

"I will let you two talk for a few minutes." Kyosuke grabbed his shirt and jacket throwing them over his shoulder and walked out onto the balcony for another cigarette.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 am

Emma looked over at Yusuke as she glared at him, "Couldn't you have at least KNOCK!" She growled. Granted she had nothing to hide but she still covered herself up just out of habit when she got walked in. Which happened quiet a few times with Yusuke, Kaito and even Rin. "I swear to god I get no privacy around here! What do you want!" She growled.

Yusuke rubbed the back of his neck as he looked away, "My bad..." he muttered. "Plus I herd a yelp coming from your room so I came out of habit to check on you and to see if you're alright."

Emma stood up as she was still blushing a bright crimson red color, "I'm fine!" She stated, "I just bumped my Ankle! Nothing to freak out about!" She said more pissed and embarrassed. She pushed him out the door, but kept a crack open so that he wouldn't get stuck again, "Now leave Damnit!" She growled.

Yusuke looked over at Emma as he was more worried, "Don't you think I should be the one angry?!" He called

Emma glared, "you're not my father!" She argued.

Yusuke, "I'm your damn brother! I have a right to be protective!" He glared. Emma rolled her eyes as she turned away from, "Just go! And knock the next time!" She shouted.

Yusuke huffed as he started to walk down the hall, "Learn to use your hearing!" he shouted back as he started to head back to his own bedroom, 'ungrateful brat...' he thought as he closed to door to his own bedroom as he sighs and walked over and noticed Aina was still sleeping soundly. He smiled as he crawled into bed next to her and held her tightly as he nuzzled into her neck so he can get decent sleep.

~*~

Emma hugged her pillow as she covered her face, 'god damn it!' she thought as she felt so embarrassed. Fucking older brothers...' she thought as she decided to just wait to Kyosuke to finish his cigarette rather then to go fetch him. She sighs as she just decided to no continue, it was already awkward as it is...
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:12 am

Kyosuke took his cigarette from between his lips and blew out a cloud of smoke. The Nicotine fix helped to relax him. Emma was yelling and giving it to Yusuke for interrupting them. He honestly expected it to be the other way around. He sighed as his cigarette was almost out. He took one last drag and put it out. He turned around and saw Emma lying on her bed hugging her pillow. He opened the door and walked over to her.

"Are you alright?" He asked taking a seat next to her. Her ankle was still bruised, but it wasn't anything serious.

"How's your ankle?"

~*~

Aina was awoken by something touching her neck. It was still very sensitive even when she was sleeping. She turned over to see Yusuke burying his face in her neck. She could tell that he was awake because of the way he was breathing.

"Is everything alright?" She asked turning over the rest of the way so she was facing him directly.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:21 am

Emma turned to him as she hugged her pillow tighter, "yeah... its fine..." She said softly as she wasn't really sure what to say. Was she suppose to apologize..? Should they even continue? She felt more awkward then anything. And after thinking about if for a while Emma realized that she was no better then taking advantage of him. She was pretty much a rebound for Kyosuke, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea... so lets just not speak of this again.... alright?" She didn't looked him in the eyes whens he said that. If she did, she knew that she'd crack. She felt so stupid! He was still in love with Aina! And here she was just... Gah! Emma wanted to just run away fort he situation but she knew she couldn't. 'I'm so stupid!' she thought as she hugged her pillow in an almost clenching manner.

~*~

Yusuke looked over and nodded, "Yeah... I herd Emma yelp so I woke up to check on her... turns out she was...." He wasn't sure if he should finish the rest of the sentence. But he got a feeling that things would just be awkward in the morning. "She just hurt her ankel..." he said softly. He wasn't exactly lying to her. He was just skipping some details. And since Her and Kyosuke were good enough friends she would eventually find out... Probably better if she herd it from Kyosuke then from him...
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:37 am

Kyosuke was relieved to hear that her ankle was alright. He was sure that if Aina saw it, she would heal it right away for her. He could visibly tell that Emma was really upset. He knew it wasn't his place to try and comfort her, so he just sat there.

"I am fine with whatever you choose." Kyosuke leaned down and grabbed one of his socks and slipped it on his foot. He did the same with the other sock as well as his boots.

"If you need anything, I am just down the hall." He stood up and walked toward the door making sure it was not stuck again. He looked back at her one last time before he left and cracked the door behind him. He walked back into his room not sure how to feel about all of this. He wished he could talk to Aina. She would know what to do.

~*~

Aina could tell that there was something he wasn't telling her, but she decided to not protest it.

"Is she alright? Should I go take a look at it?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Emma sighs as she laid back in bed and groaned, 'fucking a....' she thought as she closed her eyes to get some decent rest. 'might as well find Kyo tomorrow... if I can last another day...' she thought as she sighs.

~*~

Yusuke looked over at her, "I wouldn't bother her right now... She's kinda pissed at me..." He said, "If you really want to find out the details, as Kyosuke... I don't think it's really my place to say anything." He said as he laid back in bed, "And she's fine, check on her tomorrow before we head over to the Sanctuary." he said as he yawned wanting to head back to sleep. "sleep come on..." he said as he snuggled into her and yawned again as he started to fall into a much needed rest.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 am

Aina was beginning to wonder what Yusuke meant by ask Kyosuke. What could they possibly have been doing? Aina didn't want to think about it. She would just try to ask him in the morning.

"Alright." Aina snuggled up to Yusuke and quickly went back to sleep.

~*~

Aina felt the sunlight pierce her eyelids as she awoke the next morning. Yusuke was still fast asleep with his arms wrapped around her waist and his face buried in the crook of her neck. He was also lying on her hair keeping her pinned to the pillow. She tried to gently move away, but no matter how she moved it just pulled her hair. She sighed and decided to just lie there watching Yusuke sleep. She never noticed how peaceful he looked when he slept. It was a lovely sight, she thought. She smiled and stroked his cheek gently with the back of her hand still watching him as she waited for him to wake up.

Kyosuke didn't sleep very much. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened a few hours earlier. Knowing Emma, she would probably go back to that Kyo bastard and have sex with him. He scoffed and rolled over trying to get a little bit of shut eye before he heard a knock on his door to get up.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:17 am

Yusuke felt a gentle hand on his face as she groaned moving away form the form, "No now Rin... Tired..." he groaned out of habit since his younger siblings ALWAYS woke him up for things. Yusuke opened his eyes and then noticed that it wasn't Rin who gently woke him up it was his Mate. He looked over at her as he blinked, "Sorry how long have you been awake?" He asked as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. He still felt tired, but that was a better nights rest then normally would have had. He blinked as he turned his head and herd a paring of running feet as he gasped and saw that RIn did indeed bust through the doors.

"Yu-chan! Time to get up! We get to see Talon today!" She said happily.

Kaito walked in, along with Emma as he glared at Yusuke.

Yusuke gave a sheepish grin then looked over at Kaito, "Talon e-mailed me... You start training in a couples days...." He said softly.

Kaito's eyes lit up, He's wanted to be a Dark Hunter since Yusuke was dragged into it, but he always admired them. "Awesome!" He cried out as he jumped up and down.

Rin looked over at Kaito, "W-wait... what? You're not going away are you!?" Se asked with fake tears in her eyes.

Kaito looked over at Rin and patted her head, "I'll be back before you know it." He said sweetly as he kissed her forehead. Rin pouted but understood what it meant.

Emma looked over at Yusuke as she still glared him. She was wearing her favorite baseball team cap on her head. Her ears popped out as her eyes were a yellow. "Can we PLEASE hurry up and get to the Santuary?!" She growled.

Yusuke rolled his eyes, "Alright alright... Go get dressed... Shower of whatever... We'll eat there and someone wake up Kyosuke..." She muttered as he hated when his family always gathered in HIS bedroom.

Rin gasped as she ran to Kyosuke's room, "I'll do it!" She called.

Kaito sighs as he decided to head to his room to shower and get whatever things he needed.

Emma walked out as she had a wolf tail in between her legs.

Yusuke smirked as he looked over at Emma, "so... I take it you just left it the way it was?" He asked

Emma gave him the horrid death glare, "YOU SHUT YOU DAMN TRAP!" She growled as she stomped out of their bedroom.

Yusuke sighs as he rubbed his eyes, "i swear... I'm gonna get gray hairs cause these damn siblings...
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next