Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensual Hostility

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensual Hostility  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sensual Hostility

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 am

Yusuke blushed took. As he rubbed the back of his head, "You're diligent... Hard working, caring... your good in bed even though it was your first serious time... You care of even your enemies... I don't know. I normally don't understand these feelings but I know this isn't just gonna be a one night stand." He said as he looked down at his sister sleeping, "not only that... you cared for my family. You could have easily left them to die if you wanted... But you still cared. And you care for me even as a wolf..." he stated as he was having a hard time. His heart was beating hard and fast in his ears as though he felt a little weird. "plus... you didn't seem to mind having sex with me..." he muttered. "And I enjoyed it too."
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:31 am

Aina blushed all shades of red. She had never heard anyone talk to her like that before. He past lover was never that affectionate in the way he spoke to her. Even though it wasn't lofty and sweet sounding, it was still the truth and it was coming from Yusuke's heart. She could tell. She was very good at telling when someone was lying. Aina felt all these feelings welling up inside. She wanted to cry so badly, but she knew that she couldn't lose it, not now. That also confirmed that he was feeling that same feelings that she was while they were joined together.

"Thank you. . .no one has ever said those words to me. . .not since my mother died." Aina gripped her pant legs tight trying to hold the tears in. But she couldn't help it. They came down her cheeks. She had not cried in so long. Everything had been bottled up. She didn't have time to cry back then, but now she did.
She leaned over to Yusuke and cried into his chest.
"I am sorry. . .I don't mean to look weak in front of you and cry. I just haven't cried in so long and everything is just coming out now. . ." She did not want to look him in the eye. She didn't want him to see her looking so weak and vulnerable. She hated that.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:38 am

Yusuke saw her break down as he reached for her hand and hugged her tightly, gently caressing her hair as he knew exactly what to do. his sister Emma was torn when she found out that their parents died from Felidea hands. But she just cried as a cub. He knew he had to do the same with Aina. Losing someone you care hurt more then anything. Especially holding it in for so long. He pushed back her tears as he gently cradled her in his arms letting her cry it out. He didn't say much except occasional words to comfort her. But he couldn't stand to see her so hurt. He wanted to at least dull the pain. He whipped her tears again he gently kissed her forehead as he held her.

"You'r not weak. Leopards are very proud creatures. And very strong. And they have a habit of not revealing on others... But I'm telling you now, you're not alone. I refuse to let those daemons come after you. I refused to see you hurt like this... And I'll do my best not to hurt you in a insensitive way..." he said honestly. He know's he can be an ass. Hell he's been insensitive to his own sisters. And he's always felt guilty and apologized once his pride was pushed aside.

He looked at her as he continued to held her. "i'll do anything in this world to see that beautiful smile on your face... But you are to not give that smile to anyone but me..." he said in a protective manner.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:01 am

Aina was thankful that he did not think she was weak. He was right, she was a very proud woman. She did not like to admit defeat, weakness, or didn't want to take help from others. She was a common Felidae. Very proud and a loner, but a wonderful lover if you gave her the chance.
"Thank you Yusuke. . ." She looked up at him and smiled through her tears at him.
"So. . .are you trying to say that. . .you love me?" She still could not believe she was saying these things and giving into him so easily. The though never occurred to her that maybe the two of them were a mated pair. That would explain this strong connection the two of them had.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:10 am

Yusuke blushed as he started to get more nervous, "Y-yeah..." he stuttered out, "B-but! Don't think cause I love you that I'll stop flirting with you at work!" he said. His face now completely red. He wasn't used to this. Nor was he used to being teased. He noticed a yawn coming from his sister as she turned over and continued to sleep. He narrowed his eyes at her as he noticed that she wasn't sleeping anymore.

"Rin... knock it off... I know your awake..." He said with a stern look.

Rin sweat dropped as she stretched and tried to get back to sleep. But to no use as the young cub sat up and looked at Aina and Yusuke. She looked at Aina and smiled, and bark happily. Rin can sometimes be a bit naive, but had a heart of gold and was truly grateful to be alive. She licked AIna's face as she smiled and noticed her Brother still a little red. She looked confused as she looked at the bed. But then remember Emma and Kaito. She looked at Yusuke with worry.

Yusuke looked at Rin as he blinked, but then remember his sibling, "Wheres Emma and Kaito?" He asked

Rin looked at Yusuke, 'there fine... their out hiding... but what are we gonna do?' she asked whining a little bit.

Yusuke sighs, "Looks like were going on vacation... for now. Just to hid out." He said and looked at Aina, "We'll rest here till morning. Daemons can't stand the daylight. Only at night to they come out so we'll leave tomorrow morning." he said as he looked at the clock, "in couple hours..." He realized how late it was. But then remember the sex... 'damnit... if Rin's here... I can't have fun...' he thought to himself as he picked Rin up and placed her on the floor, "No wolfs on the bed..." he growled as he laid on the bed and closed his eyes as he turned ot Aina and pulled her down and held her around the waist tightly.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:39 am

Aina laughed and wiped the remaining tears from her cheeks.
"Now that you have admitted it, I will be more willing to let you flirt with me to a minimum." She teased. He looked so cute when he was all flustered like that. She leaned forward and gave him a sweet peck on the cheek. She pulled back when she heard a yawn coming from behind them. Little Rin was playing possum and pretending to sleep. Rin was much more gentle and nicer to her than the others, but then again she was so young and probably didn't know about the war between their kind.
Aina was happy to hear that Kaito and Emma were safe. They could go find them in the morning. Aina had not realized how late it was. They would only get a few hours of sleep before they had to head out.
"Lets get some rest now, it won't be long before we have to get up and head out." She saw Yusuke put Rin down on the floor.
She watched him lie down and close his eyes.

"Yusuke! That's mean. She can sleep up here if she wants. It will probably be a few more hours before she can transform back, so might as well let her sleep here. And besides, I think she is adorable and will help keep us warm." Aina leaned down and picked up Rin putting her at the foot of the bed.

"There, and when she changes back she can just cuddle up to you." Aina smiled and leaned back down letting Yusuke hold her tightly around the waist. She turned around so she was facing him so she could whisper something into his ear.

"I. . .love you too Yusuke." She smiled and gave him a sweet good night kiss on the lips before she settled down in his grasp and fell asleep.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:54 am

Yusuke was already passed out. He had Rin sleeping at his feet feeling tired from just being in so much trouble for one night.

~~~~NEXT MORNING~~~~~

Yusuke yawned as he saw the sun up as he noticed that Rin was in her human form with her Auburn hair. Snuggling up to him and Aina. He turned to her as he noticed that she looked also tired but sleeping peacefully. He sat up as he looked out the window and noticed outside were two wolfs in the bushes. He didn't even sense Kaito or Emma. But he was glad they were safe. He slowly got out of the bed as he moved to the door to whistle them inside as he motioned for them to be quiet as he looked over and pointed to the couch. "Emma please tell me you at least slept with someone last night so you can turn human..." he whispered.

Emma turned human as she crossed her arms. She was in her work clothes as she pushed her sliver hair out of her blue sapphire eyes as she looked at him. "For your information... Yes!" She hissed as she knows that Rin and Aina were sleeping, "And what about you? You slept with that... cat?" She asked.

Ysuke growled, "Watch it you... She saved your fucking life last night. I'd be grateful if I were you." He said.

Kaito turned and noticed Rin COming down the stairs rubbing her eyes, "You guys are so loud..." she grumbled. Her hearing was so sensitive she could hear a lot of things. But when it came to her siblings. It was hard to get sleep with Emma and Yusuke always growling at each other.

Kaito turned to Emma and Yusuke as he shook his head, 'bunch of kids...' he thought in his head as he turned and noticed Aina. He sat up and punched Yusuke's arm as he motioned for the sleeping Felidean.

Yusuke turned and noticed Aina and looked ay Emma and grabbed her head and turned her around and forcefully bowed her head, "My sister Thanks you for saving her life... Say thank you ungrateful whelp..." He growled.

Emma huffed as she crossed her arms, "I already said my thanks. You bastard!" She groaned. as she started to bicker and fight with Yusuke. Yusuke being full of fire and energy , started to do the same thing.

Rin just looked back and forth at the two.

Kaito Walked over to Aina and bowed, "Sorry for my Siblings behavior... Yusuke does it cause he's worried... Emma does it cause she's a little... protective and stubborn... I'm Kaito. Pleasure to meet you." he said as he gave a small smile.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:25 am

Aina smiled when she noticed that he had already fallen asleep. She was kind relieved to know that he didn't hear that. Aina turned over so her back was facing Yusuke, and closed her eyes to sleep. Yusuke was so warm. She always thought he would be cold to match his chill personality.

It was morning when Aina heard a commotion coming from downstairs. Rin was still sleeping and she didn't want to wake her so she tiptoed out of bed and went downstairs.
"Is. . .everything okay down here?" Aina asked as she came down the staircase and joined the wolf family in her living room. Aina wanted to laugh when she saw Yusuke make Emma bow her head to her.
"It's fine. She did thank me already. It was my pleasure." Aina still felt awkward in the presence of Yusuke's siblings, and some times even in his presence. The other male wolf approached her and was surprisingly polite to her.
"The pleasure is all mine, I am Aina." She extended her hand and gave him a little shake.
Aina heard little Rin come down the stairs and join them.

"Everything is okay. Go back upstairs and try to sleep."

Aina was beginning to wonder if Yusuke had told them yet. She was a little nervous because she knew that Emma was not going to like it at all.

"I am going to start packing." Aina said as she went back upstairs and decided to let Yusuke tell them.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Emma looked at Yusuke confused, as did Rin and Kaito, "What did she mean by, "I am going to start packing" ?!" Explain Emma as she was getting feeling she would not like the idea that was forming in Yusuke's brain.

Yusuke sighs as he really did not like the way Aina brought up the subject. "Were going on a little vacation..." He stated.

Emma, Kaito and Rin were confused.

Yusuke sighs, "Not really a vacation... More like a hide out to protect Aina." he said as he pushed his messy hair out of his face.

Emma face was furious. "You have got to be kidding me~" She growled as she pinned Yusuke to the wall, "Why the hell should WE agree to help a Cat! A Cat who's Clan has been killing our Clan for generations! Especially what They did to mom and Dad!" Emma said furiously. Her eyes narrowed as they start to tear up. "I can't believe you already forgot about Mom and dad like that..." She said with disgust.

Yusuke looked at her as he knew that she would be the most sensitive to the subject. "Emma... Its my job to protect ANYONE who's being attacked by Daemons! We have to do this! The last thing I need if for them to come after you, Rin and Kaito!" He growled as his blood was slowly starting to boil, and his temper losing patience.

Emma would not back down however. "She's a damn cat! The only thing I have on my list for... HER is that I would save her Life Since she saved my life! And Rins!" She growled. As she looked at her Little sister being Held by Kaito and holding her ears so she wouldn't hear them fighting. "But I will NOT go into hiding with her!" She said with hatred in her voice.

Yusuke looked at her as he understood his sisters pain. The pain and suffering they went through as cubs when they growing up with no parents. For century how hard Yusuke had to work to bring up his sister. Then adopting Kaito and Rin when they were just cubs. Yusuke looked at Emma as he reached for her and held her gently in his arms as she sobbed, breaking down into tears as she remember the horror when she was so young. "Shhhh...." Yusuke hushed. "I'm sorry... I know this is hard for you... But We have to do this..." He said as he looked at her as he nuzzled her head. "Emma, you always come first to me... No matter what." He whispered into her ear. "I will protect you till I die trying. Aina will never take away the Love I have for you...." He said as he looked into her sapphire eyes. Emma was still pissed but slowly started to calm down as she hugged her brother.

Kaito looked at Yusuke as he started to speak, seeing that it was a little more calmer., "So...where are we going?" He asked.

Yusuke continued to hold Emma as he looked at the two youngest. "The mansion on the farther side of Hokkaido... The one near the forest and hot springs." He said We'll be safe there. So we'll wait for Aina to pack then we'll go back to the den and gather our things and leave after that... We'd have to run." He stated.

Rin raised her hand out of habit at her school whens he had a question. "What about AIna... She's hasn't harnessed her powers... How would she be able to keep up?" She asked

Yusuke sighs, "She'll ride on my back. We should be able to get there by sun down. Before the Daemons even realized that we've left here. However..." He said with a serious ton as he looked at all 3 of them, "stay close with me... Understand?" he said as he looked at Emma's depressed eyes. He understand that it'll take a while for her to snap her back to reality but he knows that she understand his order. "Now go back I'll meet you at the den... But hurry." He said. All 3 of the wolfs turned into there wolf form as the quickly ran out of the house and ran to there private den.

Yusuke gave a soft sigh as he wasn't sure what to do now. Other then protect his pack and Aina thats all he could do.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Aina quickly trotted up the stairs quickly. She wanted to avoid getting involved, even though she was involved. She had barely noticed, but her ankle was healing very quickly. She could walk on it now, it still hurt and she hobbled a little bit, but it was better than what it was last night. Maybe having sex with Yusuke helped her out more than she had first realized. Screaming was coming from downstairs. Aina didn't need to sneak in order to hear. She packed her things and continued to listen. Emma made some very good points. Aina's clan was responsible for many deaths to the Canidae clan. Who was Aina to ask for their protection?

"I am not sure I can do this mama. . ."

She often talked to Kohaku when she felt that she had lost her way. Aina walked over to her vanity and sat there looking in the mirror. There was an old jewelry box sitting there. It was made of the finest cherry wood and was engraved. It had 3 paw prints on it. Two big ones and a small one. It was a present her father had given her mother when she was pregnant with Aina. The two big ones represented her mother and father, and the little one represented her. Aina touched the two big paw prints with her hand and silently began to sob to herself. She felt so unworthy. She could not harness her powers, and here Yusuke was sacrificing his safety as well as his families safety to protect her. It was not fair at all.

Aina's mind raced backwards in time. She remembered the better times before her mother died. She had a faint memory of her father. He left when she was just a baby. She remembered his green-blue eyes. They were just like hers. It was the only trait she inherited from him. That is all she really remembered of him. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her own blue-green eyes filled with tears. She laid her head down and sobbed into her arms.

The yelling had stopped and Aina could hear someone crying. She heard Yusuke's gentle words, and felt her heart break for them. Her safety was still not guaranteed. His family would always come first. That was to be expected, so she had no room to argue. She never had any siblings, so she never knew what it was like to protect someone other than herself. She stood up mindlessly and continued to pack her things. She looked at the jewelry box last. She picked it up and opened it. A gentle song played. It was her mothers favorite song, We Belong Together. Aina stood there and listened to the song. Another memory came back to her. When she was little, her mother would open the box and the two of them would dance together around her bedroom to the song. Tears continued to flow as she just stood there looking at the box and listening to the song. The others had left, and she never even noticed.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Yusuke when up to Aina's room but he took of whiff of the air as he noticed salt, 'Tears...?' he thought as he rushed to her room and knocked on it softly. He noticed her shoulders shaking as he slowly walked over to her. He looked down and noticed what seem to be a small jewelry box playing a small song. He looked at her as he understood her feeling. The same feeling that Emma had. He reached behind her as he held her gently as he rested his head on hers. Just letting her cry. "You're mothers proud of you... You've lived this long...." he said doing his best to comfort her. He was only good cause his sisters always needed it. Especially Emma was she was younger, "But we have to hurry..." He said as he held her a little longer. Just to give her sometime to think.

He looked down as he started to have memories of when his mother and Father was around before the war. He and Emma had their mothers eyes. Yusuke looked similar to his father. Emma an exact replica of his mother. Sometime it was hard to even Look at Emma to see how beautiful and grown she's become. He is extremely protective of her. However He understand that he has his own life, and she has his. But that will never stop the fact that he would risk his own life to protect his family. He looked at Aina and hugged her, "Come on... we have to get going..." He said as he motioned her to the door.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 am

Aina heard Yusuke knock on the door gently. She gasped slightly and tried her best to stop her tears wiping the falling ones from her cheeks. He entered the room and she stood there trying to hold everything inside. She did not want him to see her so upset. She stood there shaking trying to keep everything in, but as soon as he wrapped his arms around her and embraced her she released everything. She began to cry again

"I-I know. . but. . ." He continued to hold her closely and just let her cry and release all the bent up sadness. He began to pull her closer toward the door signaling that they had to hurry and leave. She turned herself around and hugged the jewelry box close to her chest as she just leaned up against him.

"I do not feel worthy of your protection, Yusuke. You are risking the lives of you own family for my sake. The sake of your natural enemy. It is not fair to your siblings or to you."

Aina felt torn. She did not want Yusuke to leave her behind, but she felt that it was the best thing to do for Yusuke and his families sake.

"You shouldn't waste your time on me. . .it is only driving a wedge between you and your family and I hate being the cause of that."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Yusuke growled under his breath as he glared at her. "Don't you EVER say that to me!" He said as he clench her wrist in a painful manner. "The Last time I want is for you thinking I Don't care about you! Well I fucking do care!" He growled.

The fact that she was behaving like this pissed hi off to no reason, "I love you!" He growled, "Why do you have to test me!" he barked.

He was slowly starting to lose more of his patience. "I WANT to protect you! Damn you cats are stubborn. Now come on!" he growled as he picked her up bridal style, grabbed her luggage and started to head out to the door, "And one more word out of you and I'll be sure you won't be able to walk for a month!" He growled. And the look in his eyes showed her just how completely serious he was.

He didn't need this. He understood how she felt, But deep down he will NEVER tell her the real reason. He walked out as he looked as he changed into his wolf forum and motioned for him to climb onto his back. 'damn women hurry up...' he growled in a threatening manner.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Aina gasped when she felt Yusuke grab a hold of her wrist and turn her around so she was facing him. She saw the intense look of anger and seriousness in his eyes. The force made her drop the jewelry box on the floor. She was a little bit scared of Yusuke's sudden defensive behavior, but the things he was saying she could not believe. Was he saying these things out of pure anger?

"I-I'm sorry. . .I am not trying to test you. . ." She heard those 3 words echo in her head, 'I love you'. He actually said it to her. She did not want to push him any further so she just looked into his eyes and smiled softly. She put her hand over his to relax his grip on her wrist. She grabbed the music box and held it close before he picked her up forcefully, grabbed her luggage and headed for the door out. She made sure to lock it before they left. She saw him transform into a wolf and look back at her signaling for her to climb onto his back so they could hurry and get to his home so they could start their little 'vacation'. Aina held the music box in one hand and climbed onto his back. Her suit case was wrapped around his torso. She held onto the rough of his neck and made sure she kept a firm grip on her music box so she wouldn't drop it.

"So, are we going back to your house?" Aina was very curious to see what kind of house Yusuke and his family actually lived in. It was probably huge and dwarfed her house. She looked back at her home and thought about her best friend, Kyosuke. She was suppose to meet him today for coffee at their favorite cafe like they did every Tuesday. She sighed, 'Forgive me Kyosuke. . .'
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Yusuke growled signaling for her to not talk anymore. 'Gah! Some women! Jesus..." he thought as he rain through everything with full speed he continued to run as they past forest and trees. They eventually came out to a huge waterfall hide out. With a a den hiding behind the water fall. The waterfall held a rainbow as the rapid waters rushed down the fall and down a huge lake. He looked around as he sniffed the air and noticed that all 3 of his siblings were in the den. He rushed as he continued to climb some huge boulders reaching behind the water fall as it held a deep cavern. He continued to walk as he took a deep breath and howled into the cavern. The howl being piece with the echo from the walls of the cavern. Signaling his Siblings that it was him and not stranger. Though they probably would have sense him to begin with. He motioned for Aina to get off as he transformed back into a human as he glared at her as he started to carry her stuff and move deeper into the caves. "we'll rest here for a bit." he said softly.

He was still a little frustrated but he knew that he couldn't stay mad at her for long. "You'll rest here tonight. I have work I need to get things. Emma, Kaito and Rin will protect you. DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT leave this Cavern... do you understand me?!" he growled his eyes still yellow. His personally and actions more like a wolf then a human.

Rin came running out of the cavern as she hugged Yusuke and smiled, "How was the run?" She asked sweetly.

Yusuke sighs as he nodded, "Fine. Now help Take Aina's stuff to the back. Tell Emma and Kaito to keep watch." he growled. "And stay here till I return... do you understand? I need to attend to some business." He said as he looked at Aina one last time. He sighs as he walked over to her and leaned in and gently kissed her lips, "Just stay here and be safe. Please?" He said softly. He still cared about her. But the one thing he knew about the Felidea clan was that they were stubborn as hell. And sometimes do not listen. He just hoped that she would listen to him. Especially with the dangers around them. "I'll be back tonight to keep watch." he said as he quickly transformed back into a wolf and looked at Rin and and nodded as he rushed out of the cavern.

Rin looked at Aina as he smiled, "He'll be back don't worry." she said sweetly as she tried to be a big girl and carry Aina's suitcase, "Now come on! You can play with me for a bit while Big brother is away!" She said as she started to head deep in the caverns.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Aina wondered when this run would end. It seemed like they had been on the move now for hours. But it was merely about 20 minutes. They finally came to a stop and Aina was mesmerized by the beauty of the waterfall that stood before them. Rainbows reflected from the water as the sunlight struck it.

"Wow, it's beautiful." She was a little iffy about the water. She was a cat, and they did not like water. Yusuke did not know this, but Aina could not swim. She never learned how to. Water always scared her ever since she fell into a lake when she was just a child. She almost drowned had it not been for Kyosuke, that was the day she first met him. Aina held on tight as Yusuke climbed over rocks and boulders to reach their destination. It was a secret den hidden beneath the waterfall. How clever. Yusuke howled loudly into the den making his presence known to his siblings. Aina covered her ears and lowered her head. Her ears were extremely sensitive to loud noises. She snarled and hopped off of Yusuke and looked around before she met his glare once again. Aina just ignored it as usual and walked beside him deeper into the cavern. He was still very agitated by what she said earlier. She could tell by the bitterness in his voice.

"Yes. . .I understand." She looked into his eyes and saw they were still yellow. She had never seen him this way. He must have been very serious about her not leaving the den. She had to make sure that she stayed there no matter how much curiosity tempted her to do otherwise. She heard a familiar voice come from within the den. Rin came running up to them and gave Yusuke a hug. Rin admired her big brother a lot and looked up to him. Aina thought it was very cute. Yusuke also told her to stay in the den and not leave. Emma and Kaito were charged with protecting Aina until Yusuke returned. Aina was not too thrilled about being alone with Emma. She was no very fond of people that did not like her, but she would have to deal for now. He had business to attend to? She was sure that she would hear about it later. He turned his attention to her again. She did not want to look at him because she was tired of being glared at. He sighed and walked over to her giving her a sweet kiss goodbye. She smiled.

"Alright, I promise." She gave him a reassuring smile and watched him turn back into a wolf and run out of the den. She sighed and looked over at Rin who could tell she was a little bit worried. Those things came out when it was dark, and who knows what might happen if Yusuke was not around when night fell. Aina smiled when Rin told her not to worry. Aina laughed when she saw that Rin was trying to carry her bag for her. That thing was extremely heavy.

"Here I'll take it." She took the bag from Rin and pulled it over her shoulder. She put the strap on her shoulder and put the music box in the front pouch. She followed Rin further into the den and was really not looking forward to greeting Emma. Rin skipped ahead in front of her and was eager to have fun with Aina.

"So, what would you like to play first, Rin?" Aina asked as she put her bag down and tried to look around for a place to change clothes. She was still in her pajamas from last night, and it was getting a little bit cold.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:09 am

Rin thought about it was she looked around the den. There wasn't much there. But normally what Emma and her did, or even Kaito and her they would wrestle. Its was a self defense thing that her older siblings taught her, "Want to wrestle?" She asked curiously. "You can change into a cat... right?" She asked with a raised brow. Her attitude is similar to Emma's but she was still a child and was naive to many things, so she only knowns things based off of what her sibling does.

Emma walked up to them as she eyed Aina as he noticed Aina kinda being nervous, "I won't kill you. Yusuke told me to keep put." She said. She noticed the music box as it smelt different from herself. Emma sniffed again, "That box.... was it your mothers?" She asked curiously. She didn't want to really start a conversation, but she sensed the nerves on this Cat and thought it would help if she helped relax her a little bit.

Kaito came in his wolf form as he charged at Rin as he started to wrestle with her.

Rin yelped as she changed into her own wolf form as she started to nip and bit at his collar, She then reached down to get his leggs as they just growled and tackled each other to the ground.

Emma rolled her eyes at them, "Ignore them. Make yourself comfortable. There a smaller den where you can change your clothes. Theres a hot spring in there too if you want to change." She said as she tried to put on a smile, but she was having a hard time. I twas hard to push back past events. But she knew that Aina probably didn't even know too much about the past and what happened so she'll learn to give her a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke continued to run through the forest as he came into a small clearing between the woods and the bigger city. He quickly changed into his human form as he straighten his color and slit his hair back. He started to walk into a small alley as he knocking on a door that lead to a bar. He whispered the password to the bouncer as the bouncer let him in as he looked around and noticed a tall figure with dark black flowy hair down to his knees. The stranger had beautiful eyes of deep crimson red as though you were looking into a pool of blood.

Yusuke walked up to the stranger as he took a seat across from him.

"your late..." The stranger mumbled.

Yusuke rolled his eyes as he ordered a drink as he looked at Talon. "I had other issues to take care of." He stated as got his drink and took a sip of it.

Talon removed his sun glasses as the blood red eyes can be seen more. "You look tired." He smirked as he took a sip of his own drink.

Yusuke groaned as he started to mess up his hair. Talon was a God who was in control of the Dark Hunters. "You have no idea..." he grumble.

Talon smirked, "Try me... I'm married to Artemis for crying out loud." He grumbled.

Yusuke sighs, "Aina... The cat you requested me to protect. Well to put it simply... I've fallen for her... Hard!" She growled.

Talon blinked, That was indeed a shock, "What have I told you about FALLING IN LOVE!" Talon glared, "This is bad... Artemis is gonna kill me!" he grumbled.

Yusuke gasped, "Kill you!!! Artemis probably set this whole thing up!" He explained. Talon looked at Yusuke as he pushed his hair behind his ears as he looked deep into Yusukes eyes "Do you love her?" He asked. Yusuke looked down as he nodded. He knew he didn't have to say a word. He knew how he felt, there was no denying it.

Talon noticed the expression on his face as he sighs and leaned back into his chair and took another sip of his drink, "How is Aina...?" He asked.

Yusuke sighs, "Were going into hiding now. I came to ask if you can look after my company. Take care of all the orphans." he said. Little did Aina and everyone else in the company. The animals they looked after was a sanctuary for the Orphans that can turn into humans. However they were still too young to fully harness there power to understand how to change into humans. Hence why they remained in there animal form.

Talon looked at Yusuke as he raised a brow, "Daemons are already after Aina?" he asked

Yusuke nodded as he took a long gulp of his drink, "Yeah... and its getting worse. She can't turn into a cat or anything. It's getting almost difficult to bear." He explained, "If she can leanr to keep herself protected I don't know I would even be able to help her..." He said.

Talon thought long and hard about this, "She's blocking something... Something she needs to let go of. But thats up to her..." He said. He stood up as he paid for his and Yusuke's drink, "I'll watch over the company while you go into hiding for a bit. Enjoy the vacation you have." He smirked, "Just... don't over do it." He laughed as he disapeared into thin air.

Yusuke sighs, he kinda figured that was what Talon was gonna say. Yusuke got up and left the bar as he started to walk around the city to clear his head before he headed home.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am

Aina looked around and saw nothing but stone. She felt a heat source coming from further away. It must have been an underground hot spring. She continued to follow Rin deeper into the den and she could hear foot steps. It must have been either Emma or Kaito. Aina was surprised to find that they wrestled for fun. That probably wouldn't be possible considering how weak she was compared to them. It was pretty sad that a wolf cub was stronger than her.
Aina held her head down and gripped the jewelry box in her hands tight.

"N-no. . .I can't transform into a cat, Rin. It is complicated." Aina looked up and noticed Emma had made her appearance. As Aina suspected, she eyed her for a few minutes. She was wondering what Emma's reaction would be to her since Yusuke was not around to tell her to back off. Aina was quite nervous, and was not sure what to expect. She clenched the box in her arms even tighter. Emma took a quick sniff of it and recognized a different scent on it. She asked if it was her mothers.

"Yes. . .it was present to her from my father. She gave it to a few days before she died."

She tried to avoid looking Emma in the eye directly. She did not want to see her pity or her disgust, whichever expression she chose to wear. Aina heard another wolf come running from the shadows and tackle Rin to the ground. It was Kaito. He and Rin started to play fight together. Aina laughed a little bit as she watched the two. Aina turned her attention back to Emma when she spoke to her again.

"Thank you. And Emma, for what it's worth. . .I'm sorry."

Aina tried to smile as well. She wanted to try and be friends with Emma so she didn't have to walk on egg shells when they were together alone like this. Aina gathered up her things and headed over to the hot spring. It was nice to finally be alone so she could think for a little while. She opened her bag and pulled out a pair of jeans, a white cami, and a light blue plaid button down short sleeve pull over that she kept unbuttoned.

"Hmm, I wonder if it is ok for me to take a quick dip?" She asked herself as she eyed the tempting hot spring. She had never been in one before and heard that it was very relaxing. It would also help her ankle. She looked over her shoulder to make sure that no one was coming. No one was behind her, so she stripped out of her clothes and wadded into the water slowly. It was beyond wonderful. She put her hair up in a bun and leaned her back against a rock trying to relax.

"I wonder what Kyosuke is doing right now?"

~*~

It was now late afternoon and the sun was beginning to set. Kyosuke, a black haired green eyed man sat alone at a table for two in the local popular coffee shop. He was waiting for Aina to come and have coffee with him like they did every Tuesday evening. He was almost down with his coffee and was getting very frustrated. This was not like Aina to bail on him without calling him first. He tried to call her, but she wouldn't pick up the phone. He was starting to get worried.

"This is not like her at all. I better go check on her and see if she is alright." Kyosuke paid for his coffee, got on his coat and made his way toward Aina's house. It was only a couple blocks away from the coffee shop.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:55 am

Yusuke passed the coffee shop that Kyosuke was just in. Yusuke took a deep breath but something about that that boy had a very faint smell of Aina. He looked at the boy suspiciously as he quickly jumped into the alley as he transformed back into a wolf. He followed Kyosuke closely behind, 'what is up with this guy who has Aina's scent on him... did he sleep with her. A friend... An ex...?' Yusuke thought as he was slowly starting to get a little paranoid. And started to get a little angry too. 'i swear if that girl was this ass holes first... she's gonna not be able to walk for 2 months!' yusuke thought as he noticed that kyosuke stopped at Aina's Apartment, 'now why would this dude be here...?' Yusuke thought as he was hiding in the bushes but kept a low profile so he wasn't spotted. 'somethings not write about this guy... he wreaks of a cat also... A panther..?' he said in his thoughts.

~~~~

Emma noticed that Aina was a little more relaxed as she felt a little bad for being cold towards her. She knew that deep down that Aina wasn't a BAD person. She was just a cat... Emma sighs as she decided to stop watching over the brats as she started to head towards the hot springs and gather her own clothes. She slowly entered as she coughed to notify her presence, "Um... mind if I join you?" She asked softly.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:43 am

Kyosuke came to Aina's house. It looked deserted.

"Hmm, maybe she is at work." Kyosuke walked up onto the porch and knocked on the door.

"Aina?"

He looked into the window and saw no one there. All the lights were off, and it looked very cold and desolate. It was not like Aina to leave all her lights off. She always left the lamp on by the front door. Kyosuke could tell that something was wrong. He turned around and began to walk back down the steps. He could smell something. It smelled like a dog. He looked around and could not see anything apparent. He decided to sit and wait for Aina to come home, that is if she did come home. Kyosuke wrapped the scarf around his neck that Aina gave to him for his birthday that year. It was blue, his favorite color with small paw prints on it. He adored that scarf, just as much as he adored Aina. He had been in love with her ever since they were old enough to understand what love was. He was always too shy to tell her, and he didn't want to ruin their friendship. That love grew stronger when her mother died. Kohaku asked Kyosuke to look after Aina for her, and he has been doing that ever since.

~*~

Aina was enjoying the nice hot water against her skin. It made her skin feel very milky and smooth. She tilted her head back and looked up at the rock encrusted ceiling. She heard small footsteps entering the room. She quickly crossed her arms across her chest. Not sure if it was Kaito or not. She saw that is was Emma. She was not expecting this. She seemed almost like an entirely different person when she was trying to be nice and gentle.

"Of course." Aina simply said as she turned her head to give Emma some privacy while she undressed. Aina was wondering what she was up to. Was she actually trying to be nice to her or was there something more?

"So. . .what can I do for you, Emma?" She was not really sure what to say, and that seemed kind of a lame way to start things off.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:52 am

Yusuke noticed the scarf as something deep in him felt a little out of it. He smirked as he quickly went behind the house and without being seen as he quickly changed into his human form. He was stealthy. Then again being a Dark hunter had its perks. He watched carefully as he used his reflexes and twisted Kyosuke's neck and knocked him out. Yusuke looked down as he changed into his wolf forum and hoisted him on his back so he can carry to the den. 'theres something Aina's not telling... well I might as well bring back the evidence....' he thought as he started to sprint back home before it got too horribly dark.

~~~~~~~~

Emma gently slid into the hot spring as she sighed a relief. She always love bathing, it was one of her most favorite thing. granted that was a very human trait but she could care less. She waited a moment before she looked to Ania and smiled, "I feel kinda bad... With all the stuff I said. I know you herd since we wolfs have sensitive hearing. It was only natural that cat do too..." she said as she looked at Aina and smiled a natural and genuine smile.

"i'm sorry... I guess I'm just a little sensitive with the subject of anyone being with my Brother... especially in a romantic relationship. We've used to only have each other... Just the family. And I guess it's something I'm not quiet used to. Wolves are social creatures... just not to the enemy." She stated.

Emma looked down at her hands, "I'm sorry about you mother..." She said softly "She must have been beautiful. Seeing as how you are too... I can see why my brother likes you a lot. It takes a lot for him to like anyone really..." She said softly as she looked up at the ceiling. Not really sure what else to talk about. She sank down lower as she had the water up to her shoulders as she sighs again, "Thank you." She said sweetly, "For loving my brother for who he is... Not based on our past." she finished.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 am

Kyosuke could not shake the feeling that he was being watched. That and a combination of the smell of canine was not very good. He was sure to keep his guard up. He could sense something coming close from the back of the house. He pretended not to notice it, and would strike when whatever it was came close enough. He could feel the presence close by and was about to strike until he caught the very faint scent of Aina coming through as well. It was very faint, but he was sure that it was hers. Before he could react, the intruder snapped his neck in a manor that, didn't kill him, but made him pass out instantly.

~*~

"It's okay. I completely understand. It was my clan after all that took the lives of your clan members. Your words were true though. I don't want you to feel like I am taking your place. You are his sister, you will always be first with him as well as Kaito and Rin."

Aina sat up a little straighter and looked at Emma. That genuine smile really made her feel at ease. Aina could tell that Emma really cared greatly for Yusuke and was very protective of him.

"I don't have any siblings, so I can't really pretend to know how you feel, but I can tell that you really care for Yusuke. You wouldn't scold him if you didn't." Aina giggled softly covering her mouth.
"You're welcome." Aina was surprised to see Emma open up to her so easily. She respected her greatly for that.

"The only person I can really say that I was close to growing up was my best friend, Kyosuke. He was there for me when my mother passed away, and was the only source of comfort I had. It seems like he is always saving me from something. In fact, when we first met he saved me from drowning and we have been best friends ever since." Aina looked at Emma and gave her a smile. "He reminds me a lot of Yusuke actually, only Kyosuke is a lot nicer and knows how to control his temper." Aina laughed again. She could only imagine the two of them meeting one another. Yusuke would be so jealous and Kyosuke, well he probably wouldn't approve, but as long as she was happy then Kyosuke would be happy for her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 am

Emma was about to reply but then took a wiff of the air and smelled yusuke scent but something different. She quickly stood up and grabbed a towel as she looked at Aina, "Please stay here... Yusuke's home, but he brought someone else. I wouldn't want you getting hurt... You're family after all.." with that she transformed into her silver wolf forum as she howled to warn Kaito and Rin. She ran tot he entrance as she noticed Yusuke coming in and quickly transformed back into his human form, "Easy Emma..." Yusuke said as he looked down at Kyosuke. "he had Aina's scent on him... I needed her to inspect him and check him out.

Emma looked at Yusuke as she quickly transformed into her human with a towel wrapped around her body, her silver hair dripping wet as she growled bright red in the face, "REALLY! God you are just a bastard! You really want to hurt this family don't you! You yell at us to stay put and here you are being a complete stranger!" She growled. "GAH!" She said stopping away.

Rin looked at Yusuke as she looked at the man sleeping, "Is he dead?" She asked.

Yusuke smirked, "No... but wheres Aina?" He asked with worry.

Rin looked over at Emma stopping away, "She was Bathing with Emma in the hot spring... I'm sure Emma will get her." She said as she looked at the man, "He smells like a cat too..." She said.

Katio nodded but held Rin for safe keeping and kept them at a distance.

Yusuke waited as he kicked the guy gently.

Emma walked back into the springs pissed off, "That horny wolf of yours wants you... He brought some guy, said he had the scent of you on him..." She said as she started to get her clothes. She picked up Aina's clothes and respectfully handed them to her, "I still don't see what you see in that boy..." She said still having a hard time believing it, but over all she was happy for them.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Aina noticed Emma sniffing the air, so she listened to see if she could hear anyone entering the cave. She hear the sound of one pair of foot steps. From the way the persons foot steps sounded, he or she seemed to be carrying something heavy. Aina was about to get out of the hot spring and see who this was, but Emma stopped her. It was Yusuke of course, but the heavy object she thought he was carrying was a person. What in the world was he doing bringing someone back here?
After Emma left, Aina got out of the spring and dried herself off. She could hear Emma making a fuss about something. Emma's foot steps were heavy and angry. She said that Yusuke was looking for her. Aina wondered why. She took her clothes from Emma and quickly put them on and let her hair down. She walked out of the hot springs area and into the main part of the den where everyone was. She looked at the person on the ground. She immediately recognized the blue scarf. She ran past Yusuke and Rin and knelt down on her knees to see if her friend was alright. He was barely conscious.

"What happened?!" Aina demanded to know as she turned Kyosuke over onto his back.

"Wake up, Kyosuke!" She gave him a gentle shake. He was starting to come to.

"Aina?" Kyosuke opened his eye, but his vision was a little bit blurry. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. His head was killing him now.

"Yeah, it's me. What happened?"

"I was attacked by some kind of canine. At least it smelled like a canine." Kyosuke rubbed his neck and head to relieve some of the pain he was feeling. Aina immediately looked over at Yusuke with a questionable glare.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Yusuke glared back, "He had your scent! And obviously your not telling me something." He growled.

Emma took Kaito and Rin out of it so they could have some private time. "Guys go back your things. If we leave in a hurry we want to be prepared." She said as a order. Katio and Rin both knew not to question Emma. When Yusuke was busy handling something else. Emma was in charge. It didn't matter who was Alpha or not. Kaito knew not to step on certain boundaries.

Yusuke glared at Aina as he looked down at the semi conscious Cat person. "Why did he have your scent on him..." He glared feeling more protective but slightly jealous at the same time.

Emma came back as she looked at Yusuke, "Chill wolfy..." She smirked as she tried to calm her brother down. She walked over to him and leaned up to his ear and bit it hard. Making Yusuke help and jump away from him. Even though they were in human forms they still behaved like wolfs. "Stop jumping to conclusions and give the girl a chance to speak." She glared.

Yusuke rubbed at his abused ear as he glared at his sister but waited patiently for Aina to explain what the hell was going on.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next