Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YGO: The Darkness Returns

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

YGO: The Darkness Returns  - Page 4 Empty Re: YGO: The Darkness Returns

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:57 am

Miyu was surprised with Marik response as she was having a hard time trying to breath, "M-Marik I... I can't breath... T-To much..!" She coughed. After he let her go she gasped as she looked at him and smiled, "Sorry for making you feel kinda... you know... second place... I was just being Nice to joey... he's the one who took it way out of context... I don't even understand why he would think we would be meant for each other..." She said as she crossed her arms as she lean against the wall looking up at the ceiling, "Plus... I don't think Reanna would look good as a blond." She smirked as she looked at him. She then leaned up and gave him a gentle peck on the lips, "and I love you too." She said sweetly giving him a smile that only he could see.

Bakura looked at her and shook his head, "no... I mean, I like it long, but you've had this hair style for so long.... Ever thought about about doing something different? Like maybe dying or... I don't know... braiding it?" he asked curiously.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:23 am

Marik smiled. "I'm sorry. I am just very possessive some times." She smiled back at her and kept his smile when she kissed him. He walked back over to the bed and took his shirt off.
"We better get some sleep. You have to get up early in the morning. Kohaku will be very disappointed if you are late or over sleep." He pulled back the blankets and laid down.
"Have you been to see a doctor? Prenatal care is very important for the baby and you as well."

"No! I could never dye my hair. I have had this color all my life and it suits me. I never really wanted to braid it because it takes a long time. It would take me at least 15 more minutes to get ready in the morning and I know how much you hate to wait on me." She teased. "I use to braid it when I was younger and it was a lot shorter, but I think I can give it a try. Mind braiding it for me?" She asked sweetly looking at him over her shoulder.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:36 am

Miyu looked at him as she smiled. She slowly started to strip out of her clothes and go on a larg shirt as she shook her head, "No... Not yet... I was planning on seeing a Doctor in Eygpt... or have you sister see if things are alright... But I do have on concern...." She said, "Since were not married... probably not gonna any time soon... Would Reanna be considered a Bastard child...?" She asked with worry in her eyes. "I mean... we were married when we had Reanna back in the old days... I think... right?" She asked, "Or did we not marry and just have the babe?" She asked tring to remember as she climb in bed next to him and cuddled up next to his chest and kissed it gently where his heart lie.

Bakura nodded as he pulled her hair back to there room as he grabbed her brush on the way. He smirked as he took the brush and slowly started to brush her beautiful blond hair, "I didn't mean you had to dye it permanently... maybe put like a hair clip... you know, for style..." he said as he placed the brush down and took three large strange of hair and started to braid it. He remember always doing this ages ago... Kohaku would always have her hair get every where still it got to frustrating for her and Bakura had to sit her down and braid it. It was something he enjoyed. Playing with her hair was a stress relief for him
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 am

Marik wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.
"You have been pregnant for 2 months. Be sure to go as soon as possible, and it would be a good idea for you to go before we leave for Egypt. I will tell Ishizu that we will come not tomorrow morning, but the morning after. I would feel better if you went to the doctor to make sure there were no problems." He rubbed her arm gently and tried to be weary of her burns.
"Even if we are not married, we are together and in love. To me, that is all that is necessary to welcome a child into the world, but if you want to get married we can. We could have a double wedding in Egypt. How does that sound?"

Kohaku loved having her hair played with. It made her feel so relaxed not to mention it made her very sleepy.
"Hehe what do you know about fashion?" She covered her mouth to smother her laughter. She found it funny that Bakura was trying to give her fashion advice.
"I will give the braid a try and then go from there." Kohaku moved backward a little bit more and sat in Bakura's lap.
"How did I wear my hair in the past?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Miyu hated going to the doctors. Probably with a passion. "Do I really have to go?" She whined as she looked at him, "I"d rather just visit like someone close who has a doctor degree who can deliver babies."
She saw the look on Marik's face like, 'do it..." with his violet eyes narrowed with a stern look on his face. She sighs as she nodded, "Fine... I'll make an appointment... BUT it doesn't me I'm gonna like it!" she said.

Bakura looked at her as he thought about it as he continued to play with her hair and slowly started to braid it like he did so many years ago. "You had it in a lose braid... having it down always got in the way of your work." He said, "Plus it was easier for you to ride horses back then." He said as he looked at her as he finished braiding it and tied the end of it as he looked at her, "Plus." He smirked, "I enjoyed pulling at it when he walked away from me angry.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 am

Marik sighed. "You mean you want a midwife? That is an option too, but I would prefer you seeing an OB/GYN. I can go with you if you want me to? Will that help at all?" He still held onto her closely trying to convince her to go see a professional doctor.

"You meanie! Then again that kinda sounds like you." She laughed and pulled the braid over her shoulder noticing how well he did it. "Wow, this looks really nice. Thank you." She turned around and gave him and quick kiss on the lips before she got up. "I am gonna go take my shower now. I will be out in a little while. If Miyu calls me tell her I will call her back when I get out of the shower." Kohaku kept the braid over her shoulder and played with it while she went to the bathroom to prepare for her shower. "What about your hair? Did you wear it the same way as you do now?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:57 am

Bakura smirked as he looked at her, "It was actually shorter..." He smirked as he stood up and decided and threw her phone on the bed as he went to follow her, 'i'm just gonna join you.' he thought as he took her hair and pulled it and smirked, "You know what... when was the last time we saved water and took a shower together." He asked.

Miyu sighs as she nodded, "Fine... I'll call tomorrow." She said as she as she turned and faced him, "Marik... would you want to get married? Cause if not... thats fine." She said as she smiled at him.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 am

"Nothing would make me happier." He leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly. He pulled back and smiled at her. "I was saving this for when we go to Egypt, but I think now is the perfect time." Marik left Miyu's arms and went to the desk near the window where he did most of his work. He twisted the key in the drawer where a few files were hidden. He reached in and pulled out a small box. He walked back over to Miyu and got down on his kness in front of her and opened the box. It concealed a gold band with a square cut diamond on it. Inside the diamond was the eye that was encrusted on all the Millennium items.
"Miyu, will you do the honor of being my wife?" He looked at her with hope and love in his purple eyes.
"I love you Miyu, and our child as well. I want us all to be together forever."

"Eeek! Hey! Bakura let go!" She felt herself being pulled backwards and into his arms. Her heart was beating in her ears and she could tell that he was up to something.
"Well. . .it has been a while. We kinda stopped because my hair always got in the way, but now that I have it braided it shouldn't be a problem anymore." She smirked back to him and leaned up to kiss him.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:39 am

Bakura smirked as he hugged her around her as he smirked, "Forget about ever saying no sex. I'm gonna pound you so hard... you're not gonna beable to want to leave the room tomorrow." He said as he started to kiss her neck, so much easier now since her hair was in a braid, "We could always have sex in the tub too." he said in a seductive voice that knew made her knees weak.

Miyu was shocked as she looked at him her eyes filled with happiness as she glomped him tightly as she cried happily, "yes... Oh god Yes!" She said as she looked at him with love and and lust in her eyes as she leaned in and started to kiss his lips deeply, slowly having her tongue slip past his lips, begging for entrance.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 am

"Oh? What made you change your mind?" Indeed she felt her knees starting to buckle and get weak. That voice of his always got to her. She thought she better get undressed before she couldn't stand anymore. She took her one shirt off and then went to reach for her tank top to pull it off slowly over her head.

Marik caught her glomp as they both fell back on the bed. She began kissing him very passionately. He could tell what she wanted.
"Don't you want me to put the ring on you first?" He smiled pulling the ring out of the box and slipping it on her ring finger. It fit perfectly.
"There that's better." He then pulled her back into a kiss not even bothering to ask for entrance to her mouth, he just forced himself right inside her mouth and pulled her on top of him.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 am

Bakura smirked as he slowly started to undo her pants, "No reason, I just want my lovely future wife... " he smirked as he kissed her neck more licking and nibbling on it gentle. He used his one hand to unclip her bra easily as he looked at her and smirked, "Come on... it'll be fun to do it somewhere we don't normally go." He said with a smirk.

Miyu moaned into the kiss as she gasped for air looking at him, "I-is it safe to have sex while I'm pregnant?" She asked with concern, and she realized that her hormones were already going crazy at it is... But she at the same time doesn't want to hurt the baby.

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:56 am

Kohaku's pants slid down her waist and to her ankles. She felt a sudden chill go up her spine when she felt his hands touch her back and unhook her bra. She wrapped her arms around her exposed breasts to protect them from the cold. "I don't mind at all." She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him. She walked away from him for a minute and turned the water on in the shower. She slipped out of her underwear and stepped into the shower and stuck her head out. "Come and get me thief." She snickered.

"The little one will be fine. We just can't be too rough is all." He gave her a reassuring smile and lowered her back down into another kiss. He rested his hand beneath her head and anchored her head so he could get better access to the inside of her mouth again. His other hand wrapped around the small of her back and held her close to him.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 am

Bakura smirked as he stripped quickly and followed her in the shower and wrapped his arms around her slim waist. He kissed her neck as he licked it gently, leaving a small hickies. He smirked as he turned her around and started to kiss her lips in a hungry manner, his cock getting hard and touching her gently, a little bit of his precum dripping form the tip, "I want you." he smirked as he went back to kissing her lips roughly, making them slightly bruised as he smirked as he leaned in and started to kiss down her neck and getting lower and lower with each kiss.

Miyu smirked as she leaned up and kissed him more, slowly stripping his shirt and looking into his violet eyes. She returned the rough kiss as she moaned, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feel of his tongue. She gasped for air as she looked at him, flushed and a little warm as she looked at him, "M-Marik...?" She asked softly, "I want it rough..." she said giving him a cute pout.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:39 am

Kohaku could tell that he wanted her, and bad. She felt his erect member pressing up against her back side when he wrapped himself around her. He hit every one of her weak points. He began kissing and nibbling on her neck. He turned her around and she quickly jumped into his grasp. They both kissed one another feverishly as if they would never taste each others lips again. He began to get a little rough, but she enjoyed it. He pulled on her lips and bit them drawing some blood and leaving small bruises. She pulled them back until her back slammed into the wall. She moaned and called out his name between kisses. She felt his lips begin to trail down her body getting deeper and deeper into her as he went further down. She tangled her fingers in his hair and felt her body beginning to clench as her orgasm began.

"I can be a little firm, but I can't pound into you. That is too risky." He pulled her back into the kiss and easily started to tug on her loose shorts. He wanted them off of her. His other hand started to pull the shirt she was wearing up her back and pulling away from the kiss, he pulled it off of her and then went back to kissing her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Bakura smirked as he looked into her beautiful blue eyes as he smirked. He roughly picked her up, had her legs wrapped around his waist as he looked into her eyes. His eyes showing nothing but passion, lust, love, and desire. He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "You ready my little rose?" He smirked but before he could even let her answer he thrust his hard erection inside her warm, wet tight pussy. He groaned at the feeling of being inside her. "oh f-fuck..." He gasped as he focused on the water hitting his body as he started to kiss her neck so he wouldn't pound her to death. "l-let me know when y-you want me to keep going." he said.

Miyu smirked as she slowly kissed his lips as she moaned at his touch, her wrist, neck and ankles a little sore. "M-Marik?" She called softly, as she couldn't take much more as she stripped her clothes quickly. pounced him so she was on top as she started to work on his pants. "N-need... Now!" She groaned, her pussy getting so wet just the thought of having him inside her.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Kohaku could feel the heat rising in her body and her muscle constricting. Her passage was pulsating and aching for him. He looked up at her and gave her that signature evil smirk and looked into her eyes. She knew tht she didn't have to wait much longer for her reward. She felt herself being suddenly lifted up and pushed against the back wall of the shower. It was rough, but she loved it. His fingernails were digging into her skin and she felt his hard member pressed against her opening teasing her. He asked if she was ready, but she never got to answer. He just forced himself deep inside her. She yelled out in a pleasureful moan. It felt so good. He dove right for her neck and started to kiss it feverishly. She could tell that he was trying his best to control himself. She caught her breath and leaned to his ear. "Do whatever you want love." She whispered to him while giving his ear a playful nibble. She constricted her muscles within her passage and made them constrict tightly around his cock while he was deep inside her.

Marik could sense her impatience growing. While she got his pants off, he sat up and removed his shirt. All that was left of him was the golden bangles on his upper arms and the tattoo on his back. Getting Miyu naked was no problem. He already removed the large t-shirt she was wearing that completely washed out her figure. He saw all her beautiful curves and her sexy underwear. He tugged at her bra a bit before he quickly got it off in one quick motion. He grabbed her breast and massaged it with his fingers while his other hand maneuvered her out of her panties.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Bakura thrusted roughly deep inside her as he reached deep to her G-spot as he gasped, her pussy tightening around his cock tightly, "F-fuck... R-realx a little." He groaned as he wasn't sure if he could last that long if she stayed that tight. He thrusted harder inside her as he gasped as he felt her neck and started to kiss her lips deeply as he closed his eyes his pace getting faster and harder, wanting her to come hard.

Miyu blushed as she moaned a little as she slowly started to grind her wet panties against his hard cock. She smirked as she leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Master... " she moaned, knowing that he loved the idea of her calling him that. She looked at him, her bright orange looking into his deep purple one. Her hips moving a little more against his hard erection, "Mmm... Marik... want now..." she moaned/whinned as she was growing impatient.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:41 am

"S-sorry. . ." she took a deep breath and relaxed her muscles. She gasped when she felt him start to thrust into her. She tossed her head back and stuck her chest out into his chest. She closed her eyes and moaned deeply as his hard erection penetrated her and crashed into her G-spot. The sensation was amazing. She felt slight tremors erupt through her entire body like small earthquakes. "O-Oh god. . .Bakura! A-aah!" She grabbed onto Bakura's hair and forced him to kiss her passionately. She darted her tongue inside his mouth and made circles around his.

Marik could tell that she was beginning to get even more impatient. "Clam down, my dear. . ." His Yami side began to come through. His hair began to get spiky and his face became twisted and evil looking. "I will give you what you want, I just want you to show me how badly you want me." He smirked while running his erection between her hot lips.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Bakura groaned as he roughly grabbed her ass as he kissed her more passionately. He Pulled away from the kiss as he started to thrust into her deeply. The slapping noise of his cock slamming into her tight wet pussy just aroused him further as he groaned. HIs mind clouded with pleasure.

MIyu groaned as she just wanted to bite the head off of this bastard. "I want you so badly... I want your hot cock thrusting hard inside me. Filling my womb with all that hot cum. I want you to make me scream your name in pleasure." She breathed a little deeper as she wanted him so badly. Her eyes slightly turning red, but not enough to lose control. "mmmm P-please master..." She begged as she reached down and started to stroke his hard erection.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Kohaku thrashed her head back when he entered her so quickly. She anchored a gasp and held her breath for a small moment. She gasped again when he grabbed her ass giving it a firm smack and holding it tightly in both hands. That gave him more ability to go in deeper and connect with her g-spot. "Yes!" She cried out louder and louder with each heavy pound to her core. Her muscles inside her began to tighten around his rapid member. She grabbed the top of the tile wall that separated the shower wall and the sheet rock wall as the heat and sensitivity became more and more powerful.

Marik just took so much pleasure in watching Miyu beg for him. It stroked his ego and just made him more aroused. "That's more like it." His eye twitched a bit when she took a hold of his cock and started to stroke him. He was aching for her just as much as she was him. He felt the thick pulsations writhing through his stiff member. He took a hold of her hand that was stroking him and pealed if off his cock. He grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped her over onto her back as he hovered over her. "Now my dear. . .are you ready?" Marik smiled that sinister smile and let his tongue fall out of his mouth like a parched dog. He looked at Miyu's body, his eyes stopped at her breasts. He used his thumb and forefingers to massage her nipples gently to make her even more aroused. He could feel them become hard as the skin began to rise. He also loved to watch her squirm and cower beneath him like a trapped animal. He leaned down to her neck and gave it a hungry lick. "You are more delicious than the darkness my dear. . ." He continued to lick and suckle on her neck while he pushed just his head in and out of the opening of her hot lips.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum