Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YGO: The Darkness Returns

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

YGO: The Darkness Returns  Empty YGO: The Darkness Returns

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 am

10 years after the the Last season of Yu-Gi-Oh

Its the another new day in Domino City. Duelist are everywhere dueling with the new great Kaiba Corp invention The DuelDisk. Allowing anyone to duel with another person who has a DuelDisk with real holographic monsters giving everyone the same damage as the monsters, while doing there best to guard there Life Points. The Great Seto Kaiba just so happens to be holding another tournament. However as the New duelist rise the Old ones are just relaxing enjoying the game for what was it was. Yugi Mouto, still to this day is Crowned, King of Games.

Miyu groaned as she was walking around and watching as the Duels go around. She smirked as she watched people lose there life points so easily. She had very tan skin with beautiful silver hair. Her hair was tied up in a tight bun as she rarely ever lets her hair loose. Her beautiful Orange eyes were as bright as he sun beating down on her beautiful tan complexion. She had a very deep dark secret. She had an Ancient Egyptian Past while her soul was the spirit of the great Red-Eyes Black Dragon. She still holds the spirit of the untamed dragon inside her, but she rarely ever loses control over herself. Unless a certain Thief was involved.

Miyu walked to the fountain in the middle of the city where all the stores, shops, arcades, stands, diners surrounded the place. Miyu sat down as she as she looked around watching the little kids playing in the water, and being amazed at some powerful duelist. Miyu looked up at the skye as she sighs happily. "I'm home..." she whispered softly to herself.

~~~~~~~~

Bakura sighs as he waited outside Kohaku room as he narrowed his eyes. His deep brow eyes glared at the door. 'how I wish I can send you to the shadow real.' he thought but then remember the last time he sent Kohaku's things to the Shadow realm. He also got a very angry note from the Monsters of the Shadow Realm as he remember very well what thats notes said,

Dear Pharaoh's Rival Thief King Bakura.

It has come to our attention that you have started banishing kitchen items to the Shadow Realm. Please stop.

The last few toasters have ended up accidentally landing on people; the Mystical Elf was in a coma for three days after she was struck. The Kuriboh have been fighting and exploding over a whisk. They don't even know what a whisk is.

We must also mention those large pots full of inedible food. A few poor monsters have eaten the contents and become violently ill. Food poisoning does not agree with them. There is a reason you don't need to feed your monsters; we feed ourselves.

We must repeat: PLEASE STOP BANISHING KITCHEN ITEMS TO THE SHADOW REALM.

That is all.

Sincerely,

Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, and (begrudgingly) Mystical Elf

Bakura grumbled to himself as it was not a very friendly note. Of course everyone else just laughed in his face. And Kohaku was even more upset that her Kitchen supplies got sent to the shadow realm... Its not his fault he can't work the damn beast! They should have an instruction manual written on it!

That was besides the point. Bakura pushed his white fluffy hair back as he still waited and waited, "Gah!!! KOHAKU! I WILL SEND THIS DOOR TO THE SHADOW REALM IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!" He yelled as he had no patiences, Especially if they had somewhere to meet prior to everything. "And I want that cold white drippy thing! What you humans call an Icecream." He stated. But compared to what Bakura was a long time ago. He's really mellowed out 10 years ago, "And I get a feeling the Dragon lady will not be found of us if were late!" he said. He also hated being late to things... unless it was to Piss off Malik, but he's even late to Dates with the dragon lady.

Marik revved the engine of his motorcycle as he rode through the streets of Domino City headed toward the center to meet his love for a day/night on the town with Kohaku and Bakura. He saw a lot of duels going on around him. It brought back several memories, some not so pleasant. He finally came to the center of the city and saw his lover sitting near the fountain right in the center of the city. He parked his cycle and pulled his helmet off. His white hair fell and surrounded his dark skinned face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohaku was sitting at her vanity brushing her hair when she heard a huge banging on her door. "Calm down, I am almost ready!" Kohaku loved him, but it was so annoying when he got so impatient. She finished brushing her long blond hair and pulled it up in a pony tail. She decided to purposely take a little bit longer just to piss him off. She went into the bathroom to put her contacts in. After that was done she got her shoes on and laced them up. Bakura let out another impatient sigh; she just laughed. She stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. "Ok, I'm ready now. Lets get going." She brushed past him purposely stepping on his foot in the process.

Miyu looked up as she saw her Love and smiled. She hasn't seen him in a while since he went back to Egypt to help his sister. She walked up to him as she then decided to run and jump into his arms, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She missed him dearly. After not seeing him for a few weeks, "Oh Master." She smirked whens he whispered that into his ear. "How was the trip?" She asked sweetly. Her hair silver hair was blowing through the wind as she leaned up and gently kissed his lips as she smiled into the kiss. The kiss was just perfect. Granted his lips were a little chapped but she didn't care as she slowly slipped her tongue to his lips, begging for entrance, not caring if there was children around to watch. She was never ashamed of a PDA.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura growled in pain as he glared at you, "Why I put up with you I will never know!" He said as he pouted, "Thorny rose..." he muttered as he limped a little to exaggerate his pain of his foot being stepped on. He put on his shoes as he opened the door and looked at her, "When was the last time you saw the Dragon lady and her psychotic master anyways?" Bakura gently took her hand as thought it was just a simple act but then smirked as he pinned her to the wall, taking her other hand and pinning them above her head as he smirked, "You should know better then to step on my toes Little one." he smirked as he leaned in and kissed her deeply. He loved her kisses, just hated the fact that she always made them late to Something!

Marik heard Miyu coming and was prepared for a huge glomp attack. He turned around and caught her in his arms. "Well nice to know that you missed me as much as I missed you my dear dragon." He smirked at her and held her bridal style in his arms. "It was invigorating. And how was yours?" She never answered; she just came in quickly and kissed him without warning. He missed her kisses so much. Just a few weeks apart was almost unbearable to him. He more than welcomed her kiss by placing his hand behind her head and anchoring her perfectly so the kiss became even more perfect. He let her tongue slide in and he made circles around hers. He put her down gently still keep his hand anchored behind her head.

~~~~~~~~~

Kohaku looked over her shoulder and saw Bakura limping like a wounded animal. He was being such a baby. She faced forward not giving him the slightest bit of attention. She waited at the door until he put his shoes on and then went to open the door. "I don't know. She has been gone for a few wee-" Her answer was cut short when he took a hold of her hand then pinned her against the wall.
"Ahh! Hey!" She looked into his psychotic eyes as he held her arms over her head, slamming her wrists into the wall.
"Wh-what are you doing?" Her voice trembled a little bit.
"Yeah well. . .you deserved it." He overlooked her answer and moved in for a deep kiss. He was lucky that he knew how to make her melt at his feet. She relaxed a little bit and sighed happily in their kiss. She pulled his tongue out of his mouth with the quickness of her own tongue. She smirked in their kiss as she started to get control again.

Miyu pulled away as she smiled at him, as she leaned in and kissed his nose as she missed her love dearly, "It was alright... " She said softly finally as she smiled but then blushed as people just weirdly stared at the two being all lovey dovey with one another. Miyu pulled away in panic as she blushed furiously looking at him granted she missed him dearly but she wanted to have people stop staring. The people went about there business as she sighs and looked at him but continued to smile. She missed him, "Do you have to go back anytime soon?" She asked with a small pout, 'i'd rather him just stay here and not have to go back.... ' she thought as she looked into his pain violet eyes. She smiled as she noticed that he was a lot more tan that before he left. 'I guess Egypt just has some really hot men..' she thought as she smiled trying to listen to whatever he was saying but was seriously having a hard time, 'i wonder what shampoo he uses.... He always has just silky hair... I want silky hair...' She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura smirked into the kiss as he pulled away letting, not wanting the kiss to get completely out of control. He smirked as he smacked her butt a little roughly a pulled away, "Watch it Mage... you just might get punished from you're Master." He said as he walked out the door leaving her to kinda hang there for a bit. He waited outside her house as he winced at the bright sun light. "How long has it been since we've seen that arrogant Dragon anyways?" He asked curiously looking at the Blond Hair girl. "Few years?" he asked as he looked up at the clear sky. For him to get a second chance at life was a miracle. Sure he still had to deal with the Annoying Pharaoh, but he has a chance to maybe slightly redeem himself. He's trying to get a long with things in Life. Like Kohakus friends and her kitchen tools, But they always monk him! He had to send them to the shadow realm. Not her Friends but her kitchen supplies. It wasn't his fault he couldn't cook!

"I will have to go back eventually." He sighed a bit. "But not for a while." He looked at her and wondered if she even heard a word he said. She was in the dream state. He sighed and just wrapped his arm around her waist and guided her back to the fountain. They sat down and waited for Bakura and Kohaku to arrive.
"They are always late. It is quite irritating." Marik sighed very impatiently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kohaku hated when Bakura teased her so, but it only made her want him all the more when their time came. When he released her, she breathed heavily from excitement. The heat left her body and she came back to reality. She groaned and complained on the inside, but kept up appearances on the outside. While she had her hands up fixing her hair, she felt a gentle smack on her ass. She let out a small yelp and turned around quickly seeing that usual sick smirk on his face. She pursed her lips and furrowed her brow at him when she joined him outside on the porch. He laughed knowing that he had won. Kohaku was not about to let him win this one. She walked up behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder near his ear. "Remind me to step on your toes more often. . ." She teased as she reached around to the front of him and gave his package a nice squeeze. She giggled evilly and started to walk toward their destination leaving him in the dust. . .defeated.

Miyu was led back to the fountain as she blink a little confused but then realized she was day-dreaming about Maliks hair. She looked at him and herd him about how irritating it was about her best friend and her lover ALWAYS being late. Miyu laughed as she remember when she was in high school with Kohaku. She remember how pretty her best friend was. Her beautiful long blond hair, her pretty blue eyes, even her glasses fitted her personality. Most of the guys always went after her. She was a little shy but she was very friendly. And during the time when there friends Yugi, Joey, and Kaiba and them went through that tough time. She never gave up. Miyu sighs as she envied that about her best friend. She definitely had a lot of courage, strength, and kindness. Miyu even remember back in Ancient Egypt that she was friendly, not really loyal to the Pharoh but she did what she did for Love. Miyu could respect that. MIyu looked up at the blue sky and smiled, "time really flies.. " she said softly as she looked at him and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakura blushed a small crimson blush as he glared at the blond, "Really?" He asked, "You really want to just get punished tonight don't you?" He said as he crossed his arms as he followed her but caught with her and wrapped his arm around her waist as he looked at her and smirked, "besides... you don't have work tomorrow..." He smirked as he leaned in and whispered into her ear, "How about a little show with that favorite outfit of yours?" He asked in a seductive matter, but kept his cool so he wouldn't job the poor girl. Bakura was fond of the blondie. Even back in old times where he was a theif, She was the only one who ever showed how much she cared about him. And he was always torn when he saw her get hurt. Of course he never told her... till recently. He held her more tightly as he leaned down and kissed her cheek, "You're mine..." He said softly but looked away as he made it seem like he didn't say anything. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes as he blushed a little bit. He was still trying to get used to showing the girl more affection.

Marik's mind was also flooded with thoughts of the past. His encounters with Miyu and Kohaku's friends, the Pharaoh, the Thief and many more. He was able to keep his Yami side under control now, but he slipped out every so often. He also remembered his ancient past with Miyu. She was the vessel for the spirit of the legendary Red Eyes Black Dragon. It was his duty to look after her and make sure things did not go awry. Miyu, or Miyan as she was called back then was his servant. He looked up at the sky along with Miyu and dreamed about those times and smiled when he thought about new memories he would make with his love in this world. He wrapped his arm around Miyu and pulled her close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got my hopes up just now. Maybe I shouldn't do my performance for you tonight. Then again, if you behave maybe I will change my mind." She giggled and snuggled closer to him. She took a hold of his hand and held it firmly. She thought about the new memories she had just acquired from her trip to Egypt. She saw her lover as the Thief Bakura. His hair was shorter and his skin much more tan. There were scars on his body and he reeked of evil intentions, but that didn't stop her from falling in love with him. Even though she was a mage for the almighty Pharaoh, she betrayed him and left with the Thief in the name of love. Kohaku smiled when she felt Bakura kiss her cheek at that same moment she saw the two of them riding of together in the desert. She heard his last word. She just smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Yes. . ." She whispered back right before they broke through the crowd and came to the fountain where she saw Marik and Miyu both looking up at the sky daydreaming. "You who. . .you both still in there?"

Miyu blinked as she saw her friend as she gasped and ran to her best friend and tackled her, Completely ignore that Mariks there. As she hugged her best friend tightly, "Oh God! It's been forever! How are you. Damn you look good!" She said excited as she hugged her best friend but then saw Bakura and blinked as she smirked, "You seemed to be more mellowed out." She said as she snickered but then turned back to Marik and smiled as she went back to hugging her friend. Its' been years the last time her and Kohaku really hung out. Then again all three of them have been insanely busy. She looked at Bakura as he gives her a dark glare. She pulled away as she smirked, "Still the same as ever!" She laughed her orange eyes showing with happiness. Granted the Thief wasn't her favorite person. But he seems to make Kohaku happy. That was all that really mattered to her.

Bakura smirked as he crossed his arms as he gave a challenge look, "And you're still the same disobedient dragon." He smirked, he enjoyed teasing Miyu, however not enough to get her to be in her dragon form. She was more scary in that form then anything else. "Personally I feel sorry for Marik that he has to deal with you're rage." He smirked.

Miyu growled under her breath as she felt pretty pissed at that comment, "Watch it thief! Before I burn you two a crisp." she threaten, but decided to calm down as she looked at the pretty blond next to the white hair crazy thief. "How are you love?" She asked sweetly. Her personalities were almost bipolar like, but she only gets that way with Bakura around. Old habits die harder.

Kohaku looked up just as Miyu was charging for her. It was too late, they were already on the ground before she had time to retaliate and catch Miyu.
"Good to see you too Miyu. I have missed you so so much!" She huggled her best friend back and they both finally got to their feet.
"Aww thanks Miyu. I am doing nothing different. . .well maybe." She giggled referring to her now active sex life. "I am glad we could finally get together again. We have just been so busy with frequent trips to Egypt.

Marik watched his love act as if she were a little girl again. She only acted that way around Kohaku. It was quite cute. "Good to see you again Kohaku, Bakura." He said trying not to look too angry or annoyed that he was there with them. Kohaku smiled up at Marik and glared back at Bakura sending him a firm warning. She walked back over to Bakura and wrapped herself around his arm to try and keep him calm. Marik brushed off that last remark and walked over to Miyu's side.
"So what shall we do this evening? Go to the beach and then go out clubbing? Or how about we go to Kaiba Land?"

Miyu thought about Kaiba land, "Well... Kagami is the wife of that weird cold hearted jerk... she might be able to get use tickets...?" She said looking at Kohaku, "What do you think?" She asked.

Bakura smirked as he looked at Kohaku and then at Miyu then looked at Marik, "Hey... tan boy... don't you agree that we would much rather see my beautiful rose in a two piece bikini?" He smirked.

MIyu looked at Bakura and narrowed her eyes, "Really Bakura... you're such a horn dog..." She said.

Bakura glared at the dragon as he growled, "They Hell! I'm pretty sure you're psycho Master would agree with me that we MEN would rather see our Beautiful ladies in less clothing then necessary!" he said in his crazy British accent.

Miyu smirked, "Bakura's accent came out..." She laughed as she held her stomach since it was hurting from laughing so hard.

Bakura rolled his eyes as he glared at the holder of the red-eyes black dragon. "And you're no bloody better with the ridiculous boy of you'rs... you're both like a stupid couple." He said.

Miyu growled as she was ready to go at him but remember that Marik was holding her down to calm her, "Why you! Gah! You never change!" She growled.

Bakura smirked as he looked at Marik, "You might want to keep a better leash on that beast of you'res." He said laughing.

"The same can be said for your master." He smirked evilly. Kohaku shot Marik a slight angry grin, but she couldn't help but laugh.
"You all are just too funny. Can you ever just get along?" Kohaku held onto Bakura's hand tightly and made sure he didn't unleash his fury on Miyu and Marik.
"Yeah I am sure that Kagami will help us out. I can call her really quick." Kohaku took out her phone and dialed up Kagami.

Marik smirked. "What do you say we have a duel for old times sake Bakura?" Kohaku shut her phone and turned back around.
"Kagami said she will have the passes ready for us at the check-in and they are under my name."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

YGO: The Darkness Returns  Empty Re: YGO: The Darkness Returns

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 am

Miyu smiled as she looked at Marik as she started to lead the way towards Kaiba Land. Miyu reached down and held hands with Marik as she gave him a sweet smile that only he was able to see. 'i love you....' she thought as she started to walk further.

Bakura looked at the took then looked at Kohaku, "I can't believe how you've been friends for so long with the idiotic dragon..." he muttered as he looked at her. But he even knew that Miyu has sacrificed a lot to protect her friend.

Miyu glared behind to Bakura as she shook her head, "Bakura... personally I'm really DONE fighting with you...." she said as she looked at him with a serious expression, "granted is all fun and such, but it gets a bit old..." She said, "can't we just... have fun today...? Without any grudges on us from the past?" She asked.

Bakura looked at her as he blinked a little shocked, but then noticed a blond mop of hair with a matching tye-dye hair. "oh great... more losers..."

Miyu blinked as she turned around and saw Joey Wheeler and Yugi Mouto... "Yugi! Joey! Long time no see!" She said as she let go of Marik's hand and ran to hug her small friend, "Did you get slightly taller Yugi?"

Miyu looked at Joey, granted she didn't know him well enough but she smiled anyways and hugged him.

Joey looked at Miyu, granted he saw her around occasionally but not often. He blushed not used to getting hugs from girls often. But he returned the hug. "U-um... Yeah good you see you too Miyu."

Bakura raised a brow as he smirked, 'ooooh.... This will be fun' he thought evilly as he wrapped his arm's around Kohaku. "we going or what?!" He asked.

Miyu glared at the White hair British boy. "Yeah yeah!" she growled her eyes slightly turning red, but slowly pushing it away.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:25 am

Marik laced his fingers with Miyu's and gave her hand a firm squeeze. He leaned over to her ear and whispered something in Arabic. Kohaku's ancient tongue was a little rusty, but she could swear that he said "I love you too." She thought they were so adorable together. Kohaku turned her attention to Bakura who was just looking straight ahead with that evil look on his face that he always wore. She always thought he was plotting something. Bakura tried once again to tweak her nerves. You could have pushed Kohaku over with a feather when she heard Miyu's request to quell the fighting between the two of them. She looked at Bakura, he was just as shocked.
"That would be nice for once. Marik and I wouldn't have to babysit you two."
Marik was just as shocked. "By Ra, did I hear what I think I just heard?" Kohaku looked past Miyu and Marik and saw Joey and Yugi walking about the town. It has been forever since she saw her pint sized friend and his puppy dog second banana. She pried herself from Bakura's grasp and greeted her friends. "Yugi! Joey! I am so glad to see you guys!" Kohaku leaned down and gave Yugi a sweet hug and kiss. She has always adored Yugi, he was so cute to her. Yugi blushed all shades of red.
"It is good to see you too Kohaku, Miyu." Yugi smiled up at both of them happily. Kohaku walked over to Joey and hugged him too. "No worries, I didn't forget you Joey." She hugged and kissed him too. Joey just grinned and acted all cool as he usually did when he was in awkward situations. "Where is the rest of the gang?" Kohaku asked as she was so use to seeing the entire peanut gallery with them.
"We are on our way to meet up with them actually." Kohaku smiled.
"That's great. It has been a while since I have seen everyone. I wonder if Tristan's hair is any longer and pointier?" Kohaku giggled.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:38 am

Miyu looked at Joey and noticed him looking at her, "Something wrong joey...?" she asked sweetly.

Bakura noticed the attitude and smirked, 'oh... perfect... the second rate duelist is ACTUALLY falling for the dragon... well maybe we can tweak this a bit." He grinned evilly. His grin quickly fell when she noticed him kissing the stupid Panda and the second rate idiot. 'oh... she's getting a punishment tonight alright....' he growled a little.

Miyu herd Bakura growled as she quickly pushed Kohaku to Bakura. "go comfort you're jealous boy." She said giving her a playful glare.

Joey shook his head out of his daze at he smiled to everyone, "yeah... Actually Tristan surprisingly has a girlfriend named Miho..." He said in his ridiculous Brooklyn accent. So he doesn't really hang out with us that much."

Miyu was surprised along with Bakura, "Wow... Idiot number two got himself a women..." he smirked as he wrapped his arms around Kohaku's waist, "Lets just hope he can keep her..." He laughed as he started to walk, "Are we going to Kaiba Land or what?! I want to see if Miyu is actually serious about wanting to stop fighting with me." He smirked.

Miyu rolled her eyes, "Look I'm seriously done. I just want to have fun tonight... besides... I bet Kohaku put a deal with you saying that if you behave she'll do something sexual for you." She smirked.

Bakura blushed furiously and growled as he was about to attack her, but surprisingly Joey held him back, "I'm gonna get you stupid dragon! Stay out of my head!" he growled embarrassed.

Miyu just laughed, "hahahaha! This is never gonna get old." She said as she saw Joey as he looked a little flushed. "joey?.... Are you alright... you didn't have to protect me. He wasn't really going to hurt me..." She said with a small smile. "but thank you... I really appreciate it." She said sweetly as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

Bakura growled as he walked away holding Kohaku's hand tightly, "Were going now! And were going FAR away from you bloody idiots!!!!" He said now pissed.

Miyu laughed more.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:55 am

Kohaku could hear Bakura growling a bit. She didn't really care. Those kisses didn't mean anything. They were just tokens of her friendship. It is not as if she kissed them like she kissed him, then he should be mad. She looked over her shoulder at him and then was suddenly pushed into him. "Ow." She rubbed her head and looked over at Miyu who was giving her a playful glare. She sighed a bit and just stood in front of Bakura. He eventually wrapped his arms around her possessively to let them know that she belonged to him.
Everyone was very surprised to hear that Tristan had gotten a new girlfriend.
"Hmm never thought he had it in him." Kohaku commented. Yugi just shrugged and looked up at Joey. "We better hurry or we are going to be late."
Miyu and Bakura began to get into it again. Kohaku sighed and just let them hash it out. She was tired of being the referee between the two of them. Marik agreed. He just stood beside Miyu and tried his best to ignore it. Bakura took her by the wrist and pulled her away.
"What the hell are you doing?! Let me go!" Kohaku tried to break free from his grasp, but it was no use. She was quite embarrassed to be pulled away from the group like a child that had dome something wrong.
"Will you stop being so petty? This is starting to get ridiculous!"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 am

Bakura glared at her, "If you're honestly fed up with us Fighting then why the bloody hell do we have to hang out with them both all the time?!" he yelled as he sighs rubbing the back of his head, "Would it honestly kill you to just want to hang out with just me on our own time...?" he asked his eyes narrowing.

Miyu sighs, "That... was a bit much... wasn't it?" She said turning to Marik.

Joey turned to Miyu and smiled, "Hey... Miyu... If you not doing anything later this week, would you like to hang out sometime?" He asked a little nervously.

Miyu blinked but being how she was semi clueless, "Sure! I herd they just opened up a new amusement park outside of Town we can go there!" She said with a sweet Smile.

Joey's smile brighten as he blushed a little, 'I get a date...I get a date!' he thought happily as he blinked and noticed Yugi walking away, "H-hey! Yug! Wait up!" But then remember as he ran back to Miyu giving her his number, "Let me know when you're free!" he said as he ran to Yugi, "hey... yug!.... buddy! Wait up!" He said running.

Miyu smiled but then looked at Marik as she noticed he seemed a little ticked, "Everything alright love?" She asked softly.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:21 am

Marik was indeed ticked. He knew that she was a bit naive, but this was a little too naive to ignore. "What in the world are you thinking? You are stringing the poor guy along when you are clearly with someone else!" Marik felt kinda bad for Joey, but not really.
"I am sorry, I know you meant well, but that is not what you do to other guys when you are already involved with another." He crossed his arms and sighed heavily trying to keep his Yami side from jumping out and making the situation much worse than it had to be.
"Do you understand Miyu?"

Kohaku was quite surprised at his rage. He had never yelled at her like that. His grip loosened enough for her to take her hand back. She didn't realize that he felt that way.
"No, I guess it is not too much to ask. . ." Kohaku felt kinda scared when he yelled at her. She had to turn away for a few minutes so he wouldn't see a few tears pass her eyes.
"I'm sorry." Yugi looked over his shoulder and saw Joey catching up.
"Poor Kohaku, I hope she is ok. Bakura can be quite scary when he gets angry."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:33 am

Bakura now just felt a HUGE wave of guilt, "Haku... I... I'm sorry I didn't mean it.." he said as he gently pulled her to him as he hugged her in a loving way that only she saw, "I... Its not you. I understand you want to have a normal relationship and go on double dates with you're friends.... But its difficult with me and that dragon.... Just so much bitterness and its hard to ignore it... Even if she did wanted to change it." he whispered into her ear as he gently lean down and kissed her neck and her cheek, "وأنا أحبك" (I love you) he said in Arabic, "More then anything in this world... and I am trying... But i just miss our alone time dates... with no friends tagging along..." he said softly gently turning her to face him and picking her face up, "My rose..." he said looking into her beautiful blue eyes, "I'm sorry" he said seriously and gently.

Miyu blinked as she was speechless, "Where just hanging out Marik, and he knows that I'm with you!" She said as she glared at him, "I'm not string anyone along either! I'm just hanging out with a friend! Joey doesn't like me first of all. He's still crazy about Mai!" She said as she felt more upset then anything, " Y-you.... you don't trust me.... do you?" She asked her eyes glaring as she was furious now, "That's it isn't it!? Well gee... thanks! You know! I didn't think I would have this kind of problem with you! But you're no different then any other jealous guy out there! I'm going home!" She growled, her eyes turning bright red as she was slowly losing control of herself as she left.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:52 am

His words were like a dagger to her heart. They just made her cry a little bit more. She brought her hands to her face and covered her weeping eyes. She felt him wrap her arms around her in his own loving way and try to explain things to her.
"I. . .understand. I just never really considered how it made you feel. You just never said anything so I thought it didn't bother you. It is hard for me as well, I have hardly any memory of my ancient past and I don't know why I love you. I want to know why we are meant to be together. It is so hard not knowing. I thought being around the people of our past might help to unlock something." She suddenly felt his lips grace her sensitive skin and he whispered to her in Arabic the exact same thing that Marik had said to Miyu. She smiled and wanted to turn around to see his face, but he had already turned her around. She looked into his sincere eyes and could tell that his words were honest and from the heart. "I know you are, and I am too." She pressed her forehead against his and apologized to him as well. "Lets go on a date tonight just the two of us. I can text Miyu later and let her know what happened."

Marik was expecting this. Miyu usually did overreact a little when her actions were questioned. "Those words never came out of my mouth. You know I trust you. I just don't want you to do something that will land yourself in an awkward situation where you or someone else gets hurt. I know you mean well, but this is Joey we are talking about. He thinks you are being nice to him because you like him." His words made not much of an impact. She still stormed off in a furious rage. He followed her before she got herself into trouble.
"Why would I not trust you? I know you would never do that to me intentionally. Nor would I do that to you. My heart belongs to you, I just want to know that yours belongs to me."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 am

Bakura nodded as he leaned in and kissed her, "I think the Dragon and her Master need some alone time... Marik must have pissed her off of something..." He muttered as he kiss Kohaku's lips as he then kissed her tears away, "No more crying... I hate it when you cry... especially if I'm the cause of it..." he said softly as he kissed her forehead, "My rose..." he said as he took her phone from her purse and handed it to her. "Can we go now...? before this city blows up with the Dragon's rage one top fire...?" He asked.

Miyu stopped as her head bowed, "y-you should know that.... you should already know that my heart belongs to you... It has been for 5 millions years now..." She said softly as she continued to storm, "just... leave me alone... text Bakura and Kohaku that I went home sick... and don't follow me!" She said as she made a run so that she could lose him in the crowed.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:11 am

Kohaku welcomed his kiss. She stood up on her tiptoes to reach his lips. Her foot popped when their kiss deepened. She laughed at his comment. "Yeah, you are probably right. I felt a bit of disturbance just now. I hope Marik can handle it." Kohaku's smile widened when Bakura kissed her tears away. His kisses just erased all the hurt and guilt from her heart. "Ok." She tried not to rub her eyes so her contacts wouldn't shift. She took her phone out and texted Miyu.

Miyu, Bakura and I had a little talk. We need some alone time for today so we can talk things out. I am sorry he snapped at you earlier. If you want to talk just text me. Are you ok? I feel like something is wrong. If you need me just call me. Love ya! :3 -Haku

"Ok, we can go now. Lets go for a walk on the beach." She stuffed her phone back in her purse and took Bakura by the hand pulling him toward the coast.

"Your heart has been mine for over 5 million years, and it is also my duty to keep watch over you and make sure you are alright. What kind of master would I be if I didn't look out for the best interest of my love?" He refused to leave her alone. If she did not calm down, he would have to resort to his ancient power to soothe her.
"Please Miyu, I am not trying to upset you. I just wanted to warn you. There are some things about this time that you don't really understand yet."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 am

Bakura smirked, "can we have sex on the beach if we go?" he asked as he was being pulled along by her. He then thought of something, "Why not just stay in Domino and we just go for a romantic dinner then rent a hotel room for the night and just enjoy ourself?" He asked as he stopped her and rubbed her arms as he smirked and leaned down and kissed her neck and the back of her ear, "I think thats better then getting sand in VERY unpleasant places.

Miyu blinked as she herd her phone go off and stopped as she looked at her text, She smiled,

Have fun! don't do anything i would do... And I'm fine don't worry about me. We'll talk later! Love Miyu

She then frowned as she turned to Marik, "Will you go away!" She growled as she sighs giving up with trying to fight with him, "I'm.... I'm done." She said softly as she looked at him, "Marik. I don't want to be this... pet of you'res that you have to constantly look after... I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself. As for this time frame... I'm much happier in this decade then I was in Ancient Egypt... I'm more at home... If... If I never met you in the first place I would have been able to have a normal life and not really caring about my past... " She said looking down feeling tears, "I'm... Please.... just leave me alone... I'll be fine." She said softly as she just started to walk away from him, not caring if he followed of not.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:40 am

Bakura really knew how to charm her. "Ok, we can do that." She laughed when he started to kiss her neck and work his way up to the back of her ear.
"Hehe stop I'm ticklish." She pulled back from him a bit and began to blush.
"I will treat you later when we get home." She gave him a sweet smiled and jumped him with a hug and kiss.

"Fair enough." Marik knew that after she calmed down she would think with a cleared head. Bakura got her so riled up that she was not thinking clearly. He turned on his heel and went the opposite direction. He kept a close vigil on her with his ancient powers. He decided to stay close by, but just keep his distance.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 am

Bakura smirked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and and started to head back to the house, "So... nice romantic dinner then hotel?" He asked casually as he leaned in and slowly started to whisper dirty words into her ear, "And then, i'm gonna have you screaming for my name so loud... we'd get kicked out of the hotel..." He smirked, "or... I can always do that one thing you like to you... you know how I go now on you and slowly slip my tongue deep into you're passage and lick ever corners of your wet pussy." he smirked as he nipped at her ear.

Miyu sighs as she placed her hands in her pocket as she started to walk around the city. She blinked as she walked into a arcade and saw a couple games that she wanted to play. She smiled as she got some token and started to play at them to clear her head. She quickly herd her stomach rumble as she sighs missing Marik already. She quickly got her phone out as she started to text him...

Master~ I'm sorry about earlier... I was wrong, I just hate it when Bakura calls me a dragon, when i'm CLEARLY no longer a dragon.... Granted I still have the powers of one... but still... Anyways I'm sorry... I'm at the Arcade if you want to go out somewhere. Wink

Love You're baby dragon.

She shut her phone as she smiled and contineud to play wait for him to come by.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:56 am

Kohaku let out a soft pur. "Mm looks like someone just wants to skip dinner and get straight to the dessert." She laughed. "But I would rather that be in the comfort of my own house. I am not going to put forth money on a hotel room just to get kicked out later on." She leaned up toward his face and brushed past his white hair to his pale neck, she leaned in and took a little nibble at it.

Marik felt a sudden vibration in his jacket pocket. He reached in and pulled out his cell phone. The screen flashed letting him know that he had a new text from Miyu. He opened the message and read it. A smile crossed his lips when he got to the end. He knew that if she cooled off she would eventually come around. He was more than up for kicking her ass in arcade games. The arcade was not far away. He walked all the way there and spotted her toward the back playing one of her favorite video games. He slunk up behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who?" He tried to deepen his voice a little bit so she would have a hard time trying to figure out who it was.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 am

Bakura groaned as he blushed a little as he glared down at her, "Not in public... as much as I would enjoy having sex with you outside, I'm more embarrassed with complete idiots taking a look at my beautiful rose!" he glared playfully as he pulled her further, "but i still want to go to dinner... we skipped lunch and breakfast today." he pouted as his stomach started to growl.

Miyu smiled as he pulled his hands away as she leaned up and kissed him, "my master." She said sweetly, "You do realize that trying to cover up doesn't really work... right? How many others do you know have really TAN skin?" She said with a raised brow.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 am

"I don't either. I was just getting you back for teasing me." She smiled and stuck her tongue out playfully at him. She giggled when she heard his stomach growl giving his hunger away.
"No kidding, sounds like your stomach is eating itself." She held his hand and walked alongside him. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Well there is my sister, Odion, Duke. Need I go on?" He laughed. He gave her a sweet kiss back and looked over her shoulder to see what game she was playing. "Care to challenge your master to a quick game? Winner buys dinner." He looked at her with his signature challenging grin.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 am

Bakura thought about it as he smirked, "How about that new Italian place that just opened up last week. Herd it had good reviews. And the Service is MOST excellent." he said with a hard British accent as he leaned in and kissed her cheek, then giving her a light peck on her lips.

Miyu gave Marik a raised brow and she laughed, "First of all... Duke NEVER comes near me... Not since the Dragon accident, Second, Odion and you're sister are still in Egypt. You're really the only one." She laughed as she smirked with a challenge, "As for playing you against my MOST favorite game... I accept, "How ever... I have a better propersition." She said with confidence in her voice, "Winner not only buys dinner, but has to do a Strip dance and be a submissive tonight when making love." She smirked as she knew she was gonna win this one. she's the only player here that has the highest score on this game.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 am

Kohaku smiled as the kisses kept coming. "That sounds perfect. I could use some Spaghetti." She wrapped herself around Bakura's arm and rested her head on his shoulder. "I don't want to ruin this moment, but is there anything you can tell me about your ancient past? I didn't really see much about you." She looked up at him with curious looking eyes.

"You're on my dear. Be prepared to eat your words." Little did Miyu know that Marik had been secretly practicing when Miyu was not around. He had gotten quite good. "Ladies first. Whoever gets the highest score wins."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:58 am

Bakura was a little hesitant. "My past...?" he asked looking down at her. He wasn't really sure how to bring it up. "Maybe some other time love... especially if you don't wish to ruin this moment..." he said decided that he will tell her over time, but he wanted her to regain a little more of her memory before he could say much. "Besides... don't you want to regain a little more of you're memory before knowing about mine?" he asked her as he smiled, "But I will say this... When I met you in the desert... you were by a Oasis... You were so beautiful... And I just had to have you for myself... " he smirked, "And a theife ALWAYS gets and TAKES what he wants." he smirks.

Miyu smirked as she started the game. she continued to play and win more points to the point where she broke her own high score as she laughed, "Ha! Beat that!" She smirked as she looked at him point for a score of 100,100. "And please Master... do you best." She smirked as she stood behind him and watched.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 am

If he did not stop buttering her up like that all the blood would rise to her face and start leaking from her ears. "It just doesn't make sense. The only things that I really remember are me being the Pharaoh's head Mage. If I was working for the Pharaoh how could we have possibly wound up together? It is all just so confusing. . .I was hoping if I heard about your past it would help trigger something so I would remember more." They both arrived at the restaurant and were seated quickly in a booth along the wall. "I know that you weren't exactly a model citizen back then, but you know I won't judge you."

Marik played the game just as well as Miyu. He came to the final level and they both tied for the victory. "Looks like it is a draw. I am not sure if you know, but while you were away in Egypt I passed the time by playing this game. It made me feel close to you. My crutch helped me increase my skills." Marik smirked and crossed his arms. "So, what shall we do now to break this tie?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 am

Bakura looked at her as he looked at the menu, she had a point. He looked at her as he sighs, "I'll tell you a little bit, but no more..." he said as he looked at her beautiful blue eyes.

"Long ago... My father sold me to the Pharaoh as a slave. However the Pharaoh wasn't Atem... it was his father. While he was still ruling his rules were a little injustice. Some of the salves were killed for accusations that hasn't occurred. To the point where the Pharaoh was losing control. He found my father and killed him in front of me...Since then i have a grudge against the Royal family..." As he said that he refused to go further into details, "They had me arrested for thieving there jewels. But the one true Power I wanted was the Red Eyes black dragon. Of course I got away." He said with a smug look on his face, "But then... I was at the dying of thirst in the desert and I saw this mount riding, it was Haku, she's was out getting specific medical things. Like herbs and such, and she had the kindest of heart. she's herd of me, but yet she still gave me a ride on her mount and took me to the closest oasis. To get me a drink. Since then, I valued to take you for myself. Till I found out that she was working as the Pharaoh's Mage. It boiled my blood. However in the village rumor said that the Mage had some control of the beast. So I took a chance and kinda toyed with you're heart for a bit till I fell for you hard. Granted it took her always dying for me to figure it out... But I loved her. And she was more then happy to rule the world next to me." He smirked as he slowly started to finish the tail, "And we stayed together. She left the Palace, no one stopped her. The new pharaoh understood her feeling. But once we got our hands on the the Best... well lets just say that we died from the power of it... But we died together. I never left you side since then." he said as he looked at her and smiled. "And i honestly probably never will..." he smirked as he leaned over the table and kissed her lips, not caring that people were staring. He pulled away as he looked at her, "Does that help a little?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyu looked at the score and thought about it, "Well... since you practiced so hard while I was away... how about this as a tie breaker" She said with a evil glint in her eyes and leaned ina nd whispered into his ear, "We go home, have a little fun round, who ever comes first wines." She said as she pulled away and smirked crossed her arms, "We can twist it up if you want master." She said casually.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:44 am

Small tears began to swell in Kohaku's eyes. She could not believe the story. It was like a tragic love story you heard about in books and movies. She actually lived it. As Bakura spoke, she could see it all happening in her head. Some parts were still fuzzy like their life in between when she left the palace to be with them and when they died together, but everything was so clear as if she were watching a film in her head. She brought her hands to her face and covered her mouth. People began to stare a little bit, but she didn't care. He leaned forward and kissed her quickly. That just sealed it all.
"Wow. . .I am almost speechless." She was shaking a little bit from all the memories drifting back, but it was a good kind of feeling. It got her that much closer to understanding her past.
"Did we get married and have children?" She was kinda shy asking that question, but she hoped that they at least lived life happily and safely together before they died together.

"That almost seems unfair, but alright. You have a deal." He leaned down and kissed her forehead to seal the deal. "Would you like a ride home? My motorcycle is parked just down the street. Or would you rather walk?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 am

Bakura looked at her as he smiled gently that only she got to see. He glared at the other as they quickly went back to the meals. He gently whipped her tears as he smiled, "Yes... We lived a very happy life." he smiled, "Pretty long too... it was a while before the dragon killed us... like an extra 30 or 40 years... I can't remember..." he said as he looked at her and smiled, "And we actually had a Child yes... name was Miraj. White hair like mine and brown eyes. Had you're personality though. He actually fell in love with the Dragon and Marik's brat... I can't remember her name to save my life... I think it was Reanna... Anyways. They lived happily... Had a couple brats running around the palace..." he said as he looked at her as he smiled, "But Yeah... That's how it was... you said you never wanted to have any more children after Miraj..." he laughed as he looked at her, "You must be hungry... we should order love." He suggest as he called a waiter over as he ordered for both of them then turned to her, "Did you want a wine?" he asked her.

Miyu looked at him as she smiled, "You know I enjoy riding you're bike more." she said sweetly. "besides... I'm gonna win this tie break. You always cum before I do" she smirked. Miyu went out and walked with him to his bike as she held his hands as she looked down, "I'm sorry about earlier today... You know Bakura..." She said softly, "I... I just have a hard time with him... I know I shouldn't hold grudges... especially something that happen Millions of years ago... but at the same time... it's hard... its something that haunts me.. even now I still lose a little bit of control.." She said softly

android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 am

Kohaku could not wipe the smile off of her face. Hearing all these happy memories was helping her so much. Some of the things were so clear. Others weren't, but it was only a matter of time before they all came into focus. It was a comforting thought knowing that her Miyu were in laws. She giggled at the thought. She let her mind wander while Bakura ordered for the both of them. The word wine brought her back to reality.
"Trying to get me drunk already are you?" She teased. "No thanks. I want to keep my thoughts clear tonight."

"That is why I said that was almost unfair." He chuckled and took a hold of her hand to lead her out of the arcade and toward the parking lot just down the street. They came to his bike. There were two helmets, one for her and one for him.
He stroked her face with his hand and smiled. "No need to apologize. I know how Bakura can get you riled up. I understand. Now hop on and lets get going."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum