Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eyes of the Planeswalker

2 posters

Go down

Eyes of the Planeswalker  Empty Eyes of the Planeswalker

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:18 pm

This role play is about the complicated and adventurous lives of Planeswalkers from all over the world.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eyes of the Planeswalker  Empty Re: Eyes of the Planeswalker

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 am

Deep with in the Planes of metal planes of Mirrodin laid a dark secret. A secret that is little to anyone. Two new planeswalkers. A black mana wielder who was brought up not understanding the world behind the swaps. She has ambition to go on an adventure and during the Academy for young vampires such as herself she was the top of her class, to the point where her advisers as well as her professor became suspicious. Eventually her power for Black Mana has become a craving. An Addict to her young mind. Her advisor set her to seek Sorin Markov, The Vampire Planeswalker who is said to be older then any other Planeswalker combine. Not as Old as the Great Elder Dragon Nicol Bolas. Rani, the young Vampire begins her adventure. She laid on a swap tree as she sighs not sure where to even begin. Her deep red eyes as she scanned the place. She looked down at her blade by her side as she jumped out of the tree. She noticed a deep clear water as she blinked she got close to it. She looked down and felt her energy level and Mana level dropping. She shook her head thinking it was noticed as she reached down to get a drink of the water. She then noticed a presence behind her as she turned around blade in hand. Her eyes glowing, "Who are you?!" She demanded... Only to see a cloaked man with deep blue eyes, behind the cloak she can see black hair as she glared at him, "Who are you!?" She demanded.

Jace Beleren smirked as he looked up at the young Vampire. "A planeswalker I see... and you've still much to learn about your power." He said as he took his cloak down revealing his face.

Rani looked at him as she glare, "Who. Are. You!" She demanded again as she pointed her blade at him.

Jace smirked as he noticed the blade slip from her hands. Her eyes wide with shocked as he took a step closer to her. he looked deep into her eyes as he smirked, "Jace." He whispered. As he shoved a little passed her as he looked at her, "If you wish to seek Sorin you must go through Zendikar." he said to her thoughts. Rani turned as she was shocked, "Y-You... you'r Jace... the Blue Mana Planeswalker... The One who uses his mind?!" She asked.

Jace smirked again as he continued to walk. He had much bigger power to seek. A merfolk it appeared. "If you wish to follow you may... I won't kill you... yet." he smirked.

Rani looked at him a little suspicious but she had nothing better to do. She garbed her blade as she kept her distance, but indeed followed him. The beginning of her Adventure.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:11 am

Things had changed greatly for Salacia. She grew up on the peaceful place known as Lorwyn. She was a rare breed of Merfolk. Her heart was ruled by the islands. She possessed the ability to transform into a human when she was out of the water. It came in handy quite often. She helped to ward off unwanted humans and creatures from her home. She learned many things from the Merfolk lords, especially Sygg. He taught her how to control her powers and took her in when she was a baby. Her parents abandoned her because they thought she was an abomination. Sygg found her and raised her and even named her. Salacia, after the salt water. When she was approaching adulthood, her home was taken over by evil and greed. The Black mana poisoned her homeland and it would later be known as Shadowmoor. She was able to escape before the evil reached her. Before her very eyes, her master and the only father she ever knew was transformed by evil. He became Sygg, the River Cutthroat. This experience awakened her Planeswalker flame as she liked to call it. She had no idea what to do now. She needed to find someone to help her learn how to control this new found power before she destroyed herself or those around her. Fleeing her home, she journeyed to Mirrodin hoping to find someone to help her. She walked the planes trying not to be noticed. When she was human, she had long slender legs and wore a plain light blue gown (kinda like Ariel in the Little Mermaid). Her hair was a long dark brown and her fins disappeared. She just looked like a normal person. She couldn't be that way long though. She needed to find some water and soon.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:30 am

Rani looked at Jace walking as she sighs missing her home. She looked around as the water seemed to dense with Blue mana. She stopped as she took rest. She wasn't used to traveling.

Jace turned as he looked at the young Vampire he shook his head as he walked back to her and took a seat, "I'm sorry for you lose." he whispered.

Rani looked at Jace as she glared, "Will you stay out of my thoughts! Its bad enough i can hardly defend myself knowing that you can read every single movement I make!" She said as she turned away from him. She felt her hands and noticed they were getting warm. She Shook her head as her short brown hair covered her her face. Her deep red eyes showing nothing but sadness.

Jace looked at the young on, "The only way you could have even gotten your spark is through a trauma or wisdom striking the walker." he instructed. "Sorry that you're was a trauma." He stated trying to be nice, but noticed that it was difficult. "Who killed her...?" He asked

Rani glared at him as she shook her head, "One who has authority... A pure of mind...Sent out for destruction..." She stated... "She was a beast that had power of 3 of the greatest magics. But Looked as pure as one to break the darkness that held in her heart..." She stated... "An angle... fierce to be able to bring out Angles, Demons and Dragons..." She said shaking her head. Her mana seeping through her hands. Her depression and her anger getting the best of her.

Jace looked at her, He already knew that, He knew everything about the girl. However, getting her spark at such a young age. Another new Planeswalker who just arrived is about the same age as her. He gently placed his hand on her head as he caressed her. "no need to anger your self... you will control it..." He said in a gentle voice he eyes glowing a deep blue as he stood up sensing someone around.

Rani stood up also sensing it as she took her blade but kept it close to her. "A enemy?" She asked.

Jace shook his head, "no... just a impostor." he smirked.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 am

Salacia found a body of water that looked like a lake. The water was surprisingly clear and blue. She waded in. She allowed herself to transform back into her true form. Her gills began to appear and her tail sprouted as well as her fins. She felt her energy beginning to increase. She dove underneath the water and saw all kinda of little fish and creatures she had never seen before. Her sonar abilities picked up vibrations in the ground. They were very small, but she could tell that it was someone or something. She swam closer to the shore and could see two people standing there. She approached more. She could feel a strong connection with them both, but a stronger one in particular with the cloaked person. She wondered if they were both planeswalkers? The other person looked rather strange. She could tell she was a woman, but her skin was very pale. She hid herself behind a rock when she thought they had recognized her presence.
"Oh no, I hope they didn't see me." Just to be safe and protect her true identity, she transformed back into a human.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 am

Jace saw that she had transformer herself back into a human, "Why bother being a human when you're clearly something your not... you enjoy tricking everyone... being something you'r not?" He questions with a smirk as he noticed that Rani's energy was getting a bit much, "Died down for now Rani." he glared as he walked over tot he Merflok, "Come out young Planeswalker... You have much to learn."

Rani was shocked to hear it was another Planeswalker, Was it the one she was searching for known as Sorin. Though she didn't really trust anyone around her she didn't want to be alone either. Granted Vampires were used to being alone. Unless they were in a large pack.

Jace looked at Rani and saw that her mind has calmed down, she lower her blade. Jace turned back to the Imposter behind the large balder, "Come forth." he demanded.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 am

She gasped. "How did he know?" She was not sure what to think. Could this be the person that she needed to help her? The voice seemed friendly enough. She peaked her head around the rock and saw the two. One was a man that looked about her age, maybe older. He wore a cloak that concealed most of his face. She stood up and walked onto the shore. She got a better look at the girl and then realized what she was. Her heart began to race and felt a sudden anger building up in her heart. It was people like her that destroyed her homeland and turned her kin into evil beings. She tried to stay focused on the man in front of her.
"I felt that I needed to protect my identity. I am not familiar with this place or the people who inhabit it." She was being very cautious not to reveal too much about herself.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Jace looked at the impostor as he looked at Rani as he motioned for her to back up. When he noticed when the young Merfolk caught eyes with the young Vampire, he eyes were with rage and hurt. Almost as though she wanted to kill the young vampire.

Rani stepped back listening to Jace for a change as she glared at her. But kept her guard up as she sat on a bolder.

Jace looked back at the Merfolk as he noticed how young she was. 'must have gotten her spark from a trauma.' he thought as he looked at her, "if you are unfamiliar with his inhabit then why are you around it? Shouldn't you be with your own people?" He asked as he was just as cautions.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 am

". . .my people are no more. . ." Salacia averted her gaze trying to hold back tears. She could never forgive those that infiltrated her home plane of Lorwyn and turned it into the desolate wasteland it now was. She did not want to curse her lips with its newly formed name, Shadowmoor.
"Lets just leave it at that. As for why I am here, I am looking for someone to help me. I need to control this mysterious power that I discovered recently. His name is Jace Beleren. Do you know of him?" Salacia tried her best to ignore the vampire sitting on the boulder watching her. It took everything she had to just stand still and not go over there and slit her throat.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:32 am

Rani looked at Jace and smiled, "You're looking at him." She stated as she stood up and looked at the young one.

Jace nodded as he looked at the young girl, "I am Jace... why do you seek me. If its to help you harness your Planeswalker abilities. I already have enough on my plate with this young vampire who is in search of Sorin Markov.... However if you wish to travel with us, you are more then welcome. But if I see either of you fighting... " he said narrowing his eyes at Rani since she's notorious for starting it. "I leave on my own journey to see the who controls Fire... Chandra Naalar.... " he said looking at both of them. He turned as he he started to walk, "come Vampire..." He said.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:43 am

Marina could not believe her luck. She finally found the man she was looking for to help her harness her powers, but then again he did refuse to help her. That was a let down. Her hopes got a bit higher when he said that she could come with them. If it meant being able to understand this random power of hers then she could put up with the vampire for a little while. When Jace mentioned the name Sorin Markov, it rung a bell in her head. She remembered hearing that name a few times during the invasion of her village.
"I think I know where Sorin is." She spoke up as the two of them began to walk away.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:05 am

Both Jace and Rani looked at her. Rani rolled her eyes as she looked at him, "Right... and I'm related to Kaalia Of the Vast." She said as she looked at him. Jace narrowed his eyes at Rani as he looked at Marina, "If you take us to him, they I will help you. However!" He stated as his marking glowed and eerie blue as he looked at the girl, "Can you handle a planeswalker with the power to manipulate and take over you mind?" He challenged.

Rani looked at Jace as she started to walk, "If you really want to help the girl Jace thats fine... I need to find Sorin. I'm not gonna waste my time helping a stupid merfolk." she said as she lifted her blade over her shoulder as she started to head to the swamps.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:27 am

Marina was already growing tired of this vampires diva attitude. She gritted her teeth, but kept her cool temper. "Ok Kaalia of the Vast, I overheard a few minions talking about him while my plane was being attacked. They say he is returning to Innistrad. And Jace, I think I have handled myself quite well so far. I can feel you probing my mind as we speak. I have seen many traumatic things, you are the least of my fears right now. And I agree to your deal. I just held up my end, and I trust that you will hold up yours." She needed to keep her guard up at all times around this guy. She heard many stories about him. He had even died once and came back to life. There was probably nothing he couldn't do. Marina started to walk with them keeping her distance from the vampire.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 am

Rani glared at her, "I don't know what the fuck I did to you, but just cause one race took down your entire plane, doesn't mean you can hold a grudge against us all." She glared know that was the case. Just the looks the merfolk gave her said it all. Rani hated being mixed up with other blood thirst vampires, not ALL of the were bad.

Jace looked at Rani as he silenced her mind with his own.

Rani tried to talk but gasped when she couldn't get her mouth to work, She glared at Jace as she walked away, 'fucking bastard' she thought knowing that Jace could hear her very thought.

Jace sighs, "My apologies on the young one. She lost her people as well as you, but Give her time." He stated as he looked at the girl, "What is your name?" he asked, "You already know me as Jace, This is Rani..." He said pointing to the vampire.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:55 am

"I thought for sure you already figured out my name. Oh well, my name is Marina." Marina watched the vampire walk off a little bit mad. She couldn't help but giggle when Jace used his power to make her mute. Her smiles quickly turned to sadness when she heard Jace say that Rani was just like her. She had also lost her parents. Not only did Marina lose her parents, she also lost her metaphorical father, her mentor and her master Sygg. The pain was deeper she felt than Rani's, but it was still the same pain none the less.
"I see. . ." Marina felt kinda sorry for the vampire. Even though she hated anyone that had to deal with dark mana, she didn't wish that kind of pain on anyone.
"I'm sorry to hear that." Marina looked up and saw that the vampire had walked too far away to hear her.
"So. . .do either of you know the way to Innistrad?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:00 am

Jace nodded, "Innistrad is far, However.. be warned... Liliana has said to be roaming there... Its a place for dark arua, Even the White and blue mana tend to be dark, do NOT, let any of the cloud your judgment, it'll be perfect for Rani to begin her true training as a planeswalker. As for us, we will learn on the way over, "However.. if you wish to get along with the young vampire, at least get to know her, she doesn't bite." He stated as he motioned for her to walk to the young one.

Rani continued to walk and noticed that Jace power was dropped as she knew she can talk again, She sat under a tree and waited for Jace and the girl who seemed to be called Marina. She noticed her coming up to her as she looked down not sure what to say, "I'm sorry about your people and your plan." She said softly still keeping her eyes down.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:39 am

"Wonderful. . .more good news." Marina sighed. She was not thrilled about this at all. She would have to wait a long while before she could being her training. The first step was showing that she could follow orders. She decided it would be in her best interest that she try her best to get along with the vampire. She understood her a little bit already so that was a start. Marina walked over to her cautiously and just stood there not sure of what to say, but Rani broke the silence. Marina was surprised at her sudden show of compassion.
"Thank you. . .and I am sorry about your parents. I kinda understand how you feel. I never knew my parents. They abandoned me when I was only a few days old." Marina took a seat on a boulder in front of her.
"Have you ever heard of a place called Lorwyn?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 am

Rani looked at her and nodded, "Yeah... Is that were you're from...? Herd the island were beautiful there." She said with a gentle smile. She was beginning to slowly like the girl. But at the same time, it was hard to find someone who went through the same situation as her. "I'm from the Planes called Mirrodin... theres a bunch of little creatures there called Myrs... there kinda cute, but they look like birds." She laughed as she stood up and looked at her. "Are you also the new Planeswalker?" She asked
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 am

Marina kinda began to relax a little bit. This vampire wasn't all bad. She was just misunderstood.
"Yes, we were infiltrated by all kinds of dark mana creatures and my entire race was turned into creatures of the darkness. I managed to barely escape being killed by my own master. And yes, it was beautiful. I will miss it very much." Marina listened to Rani talk about her home of Mirrodin. She laughed when she talked about the Myr. Marina was not very familiar with the world outside of Lorwyn. "I really don't know. I am hoping Jace can help me figure all that out. Are you looking for Sorin for the same reason?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:20 am

Rani nodded as she noticed Jace making Camp, "Yeah... I'd rather seek help from him then Liliana... I'm not too much of a fan of her." She said softly a she looked at her. "I'm sorry about your master.. if it makes you feel any better... Liliana was set to turn creatures with different mana color into black... she could be the one who did it..." She stated but then remember not to talk to much about Liliana in front of Jace.

Jace over heard the girls as he sighs remember liliana... How she used him for power, For that Elder dragon, Nicol Bolas. He shook his head as he started to make camp and realized that no one had fire mana. 'fuck...' thought as he stood up, "i'll be back... make camp, I'm looking for a fire controller." He stated as he really hated asking for help.

Rani looked at Jace but then looked at Marina as she rolled her eyes at him as she walked over to where the fire was being set using her little power enough to make smoke, she then used a stick and started to twirl it around quickly enough to start a small fire. She blew it in making it bigger and bigger till it was larg enough, "There." She said as she looked at Jace and smirked, "Sad how you can't even make a fire." she smirked as she stood up, "I'm hungry... I'm gonna hunt." She said as she started to head in a different direction.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:48 am

"Yeah, I have heard nothing but bad things about her. She is a beautiful temptress that will go to any means necessary to get what she wants. So it is very possible." Marina looked over her shoulder and saw Jace setting up camp. He looked very odd doing everyday things since he wasn't an everyday ordinary human. He approached them and told them to finish making camp while he went to find a fire wielder to start the fire. Marina wasn't sure that was such a good idea. No one could really be trusted these days. But then again, Jace could just take possession of their mind and make them do it. Marina's eyes followed Rani as she got up and showed Jace how to make a fire. Marina tried so hard to hold her laughter in. She couldn't hold it in anymore. She burst out laughing. She finally stopped after Rani had left. "I'm sorry. I just found that so funny." She wiped away a few tears and walked over toward the fire to get warm.
"So, what are you doing out here Jace?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Jace looked at the young girl as he looked back at the fire, "searching of the one who weilds fire and emotion... Chandra Naalar... damn wench took an important scroll that I NEED." He said as he calmed down as he looked at the young brunet hair planeswalker. He looked into her eyes as he saw through her easily. He smirked as he leaned in just inches away as he looked into her eyes, his own deep sapphire eyes meeting hers, "And what exactly did you need me for?" He questioned.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Marina had heard of Chandra before. She was a maiden of the red mana that had fiery hair that matched her personality. "I have heard of her, but I have never really seen her. I only heard stories that my master told me about all the planeswalkers. He told me things about you as well." She hugged her knees as she thought about all the good times she had with her master. He taught her everything she knew. She could tell was watching the images in her mind as if he were watching a movie. He started to get closer to her, which was kinda weird and a bit uncomfortable for her. She looked at him closely. He was quite handsome. She never really got a glimpse of him this close. He had blue marks on his face and had very dark hair. Her cheeks began to glow an embarrassed shade of red when he just stared into her eyes. "I was. . .hoping that you could help me learn about this mysterious power I discovered when my home was destroyed. Rani thinks I am a planeswalker. . .but I am not really sure."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 am

Jace smirked as he pulled away, "In time you'll learn young one." He said, as he noticed that Rani returned with meat. Rani lips were covered in blood and in the necks of the prey were vampire marks. She set the beast down, "I drained there blood, and I already ate." She said as whipped her mouth as she looked at them, "Well... you guys can dig in if you want." She said as she took a seat and looked up at the sky and noticed the stars, "Sorin Markov. I wonder what he's life." She whispered to herself.

Jace looked at her as he used his telepathy and threw a rock at her head, "You're not gonna sleep with him, so don't even think about it..." he said as he took the meat and started to skin it.

Rani growled as she wanted to bite his face off, but prevented it.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:41 am

Marina sighed on the inside. She was wondering why he called her "young one"? He was not that much older than her and she was not a child. She was at least 20 in human years. She ignored it and picked up a stick and started poking the fire with it. She couldn't stay near it too long. She gets easily dehydrated for obvious reasons.
"I hope so. . .it is just weird having all this power and not knowing how to use it or what to do with it." Marina moved over a little bit further away from Jace. He was making her a little nervous. She looked up and saw Rani had brought back some meat for her and Jace. "Very. . .appetizing." She said sarcastically.
"I will be back. I am going for a swim." Marina stood up and and walked over to the lake. It was now dark so she had to keep a watch out for any creepers or creatures. She walked in and when she was about waist deep she transformed back into her merfolk form and dove underneath the water. She looked around for some food for her to eat. She mainly ate little fish or some of the plan life. She was not much of a meat person.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum