Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Millenium

2 posters

Go down

New Millenium  Empty New Millenium

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Haku awoke to a small crying sound across the room. It was a little after sun up. She rolled over to find her husband missing. She was use to it. He usually went off to take care of business during the night and usually stayed away for days on end. This was the life she chose after she gave up her title as the Pharaoh's head mage to runaway with Bakura and join him. She left her entire life behind to be with the man she loved. Sounds more extravagant than it actually is. She was happy, though she wished that she could actually spend more time with her husband.

The crying that woke her started to become louder. Her 6 month old son Miraj was lying in his crib. It was time for his morning feeding. "Alright hold on sweetie I'm coming." Things had gotten better now that she had Miraj. It was nice to have company other than the cat. She leaned over the crib and pulled the blanket off Miraj. She lifted him into her arms as he finally started to calm down a little bit. She walked him around the room a little bit to calm him down before she fed him. "You are going to be just like your father when you grow up, I can already tell." She laughed when she she saw him smile like he knew what she was talking about.

Marik was still sleeping when he also heard someone crying. It was Reanna. She was still getting use to being at home. He decided to let Miyan get some rest, so he went to take care of Reanna. He sat up with her for about an hour to try and get her back to sleep. Reanna was in the room right next to His and Miyan's. Reanna was finally back to sleep so Marik wrapped her up in her blankets nice and tight to make her feel as safe and secure as she felt when Miyan was carrying her in her womb. Marik quietly made his way back to his bedroom and cuddled back up to Miyan.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Millenium  Empty Re: New Millenium

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:49 am

Bakura sneaked around the palace as he hid behind a pillar as he looked as he smirked. Rumor was that the dragon had a cub. Harnesses the same power as the dragon itself. He smirked as he dashed and snuck as he smirked, 'too easy.' he thought as he noticed and herd crying. He hid again and noticed that arrogant master of the Dragon going into the room where the crying was taking place. He after waiting a bit, keeping watch at the same time. He noticed the him leaving the chambers and entering a different one. He snuck into the room as he walked over and looked down to see a beautiful little girl with black locks. He smirked as he picked her up but thens she opened her eyes and revealed beautiful orange eyes. He smirked as he shushed her to keeping her from crying as he jumped out of her window and landed on his horse as he kidnaped the little girl.

Miyan gasped as she woke up as she looked at Marik and noticed that he was sleeping. She shook him awake as she looked at him with worry and fear in her bright red eyes, " Marik! W-wheres Reanna?" She asked with worry.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 am

Kohaku finally took a seat after Miraj had calmed down. She sat on her side of the bed and propped herself up against her pillow. She was wearing a loose robe that was off the shoulder. She slipped the sleeve further down her arm until her chest was showing. She anchored Miraj near her breast and waited for him to clasp onto it. When he did, she held him close and just watched him feed. She loved being this close with her son. It made her feel that her husband was there right along with them both.

Marik was rudely awakened by his wife suddenly yelling and shaking him. "She is right in her crib where I just left her. I was just in there about 30 minutes ago. She is fine. Calm down love." Marik sat up and tried to calm her down. He wrapped his arms around her and held her in a close embrace.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:11 am

Bakura road as he kept a good hold on the girl as he smirked. He noticed a small hut far off as he got the horse to a halt. He jumped off as he walked over, He looked at the hut and smirked as he opened the door. While on the ride he thought of a decent story to tell his wife. 'she'll believe anything i say... what a fool.' he thought as he walked in and noticed the Haku was feeding his son. He walked up behind her and pulled her hair, "Women." He said narrowing his eyes, "What are you doing up?" he questioned.

MIyan shook her head as she felt her heart shattered as she ran out of there room and headed to Reanna's room as she looked in the crib. She then noticed the guard was panicking to see that stuff was stolen, "Its no dout the Thief..." the guards told the pharaoh. Atem looked as he noticed Miyan running into Reanna's room. He looked at her as he gasped, "No..." he thought.

Miyan screams can be herd through the whole palace as she was devestated, "Reanna?! REANNA!" She cried as she looked for her little girl all over the room but then ran to Marik and glared at him, her red eyes blazing with anger, "WHERE IS SHE?!" She demanded to her master.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:47 am

Haku's heart skipped a beat when she heard her husband come up behind her and scare the crap out of her. He had a hold of her hair and pulled it back making her feel very uncomfortable.
"If you would let me go I will tell you although it should be quite obvious." She snapped back in a gentle tone trying not to frighten Miraj. She could see a bundle in his arms. Must be something else he stole.

Marik ran after her and was flabbergasted to find that Reanna was not in her crib. He could not believe it. He had just put her back down in her crib for her to sleep and now she was gone. It didn't make sense. Reanna was getting worked up and that was not good. He could see the anger and hurt in Miyan's eyes. He really wished Haku were here to calm her down. Miyan had gotten worse since Haku's betrayal. It was getting harder and harder for Marik to control her. "I don't know Miyan! I was just in there with her 30 minutes ago. I put her down to sleep and then I came back in here and went back to sleep." A guard appeared in the room door. "We think it was Thief Bakura master Marik." Marik gritted his teeth. Of all people, why him? It had to be him. He knew that Haku had runaway to be with him. Miyan had not been told about it yet. Everyone told her that Haku was sent away to another palace that needed her talents more than Atem did. "Miyan, stay here. I will go out to look for her!"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:52 am

Bakura glared back at his women as he looked at his child. He then turned to her and gave her the bundle, "Careful... it moves." he said, "Found it... Just a baby." he stated as he looked at her, lying through his teeth, but he knew that she's believe him regardless, "Outside The stupid Pharaohs Palace." He said as he looked at her. He knew for a fact that Haku never knew that Miyan had a baby, of course he would never tell her that he kidnapped the baby.

Miyan was still panicking as she was losing control. She missed her bestfriend, her dragon powers are getting out of control and NOW her baby was gone. She growled as she cried sobbing on the floor.

Atem walked over to Miyan and patted her head gently, "We'll get her back..." he said with a smile to reasure her. Miyan shook her head as she cried, knowing she will never rest till her baby was back safe in her arms. Miyan looked to Marik, "W-we hav-have to Find her!!!" She demanded looking at him. "Please?!" She begged.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:09 am

Haku's heart settled down when he released her and handed her a warm bundle. She sat up and laid Miraj down in her lap while she pulled her robe back up. She crossed her legs and let Miraj lie there while she examined the bundle Bakura had given her. She pulled the swaddling clothes away and saw the face of an infant child. She pulled her out of the clothes and held the child in her arms. It was a beautiful baby girl. "Oh my goodness. You said you found her outside the palace?!" Haku was in shock. Who in their right mind would abandon such a beautiful child? She looked at the child closely. It had orange eyes. Those eyes reminded her of her best friend Miyan, who she believed to be dead. It was as if this child was meant to be given to Haku as a replacement of her best friend.
"She is beautiful." The child smiled at Haku and could tell that she was a good person. Miraj began to get a bit fussy again. "Here love. You take Miraj. I think he misses his father." She motioned for him to join her on the bed.

"I promise you, I will find her. You stay here and please try not to worry too much. I don't want you to lose control." Marik kissed his wife and then quickly ran to his room to prepare for his journey. He knew exactly where he was going. He was headed to confront the miserable thief and his new bride Haku. He got on his horse and headed deep into the desert.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 am

Bakura looked at the his son as he sighs and took him in his arms as he noticed he was relatively calm. He rocked him gently as he looked at the girl. he knew the plan he was gonna have, 'once she gets older, and the power of the dragon inside becomes more mature. I will use her power to take over the world...' he thought evilly as he looked at his son and smiled, 'and you will be by my side.' he thought as he nuzzled his nose in an affectionate manner.

Miyan watched as Marik left as she wasn't sure how to control her emotions, the dragon inside her was getting more and more out f hand. She cried as she just wanted her baby back. "Dear Ra... protect her. Please!" She begged as she just sat outside of the palace just sitting and waiting for her little girls return.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 am

Haku had already fallen in love with this little girl. She never wanted to let go of her. Haku looked over at Bakura and how affectionate he was being toward Miraj. He was happy to have a son to carry on his legacy. Haku could tell that something was off. She looked at the baby girl and noticed how clean she was. There was no way this child had been abandoned. She knew that her husband was lying about something, but what would he want with a child. He never wanted a baby girl. She pondered the thought that maybe he actually did find this child somewhere. That was the only explanation. Since Miyan was dead there was no reason for him to hunt the power of the Red Eyes anymore. Even so, she was happy that he brought this child to her. Haku held the child in her arms and leaned over lying her head on Bakura's shoulder. She was very tired. These early feedings was beginning to take their toll on her.

Marik rode long and hard through the desert trying to find the thief that stole his daughter. He could remember the night that Haku had left to be with Bakura. Marik was the last one to see her. She said that she was running away to be with the man she loved. Marik tried his best to convince her to stay, but it was no use. She said that they would be staying in an oasis far away from the palace. It was about a day long trip. Marik knew he had to find them and fast. He could not come back empty handed, otherwise Miyan might lose it for good this time.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:14 am

Bakura looked at his women as he looked at the girl, "then rest, put the brat in bed with her, she's ready to fall asleep too... I'll look at the mini prince." He smirked as he leaned in and gently kissed her forehead. Bakura strolled into the kitchen as he still rocked his son gently. He looked at her as he noticed that Haku was getting attached to the girl. He smirked, 'that dragon will never see her cub, so long as Haku has her... she'll think it'll be hers.' he thought as he looked out as the sun was high in the sky, He looked at his son and noticed he was getting fussy. He groaned as he went to the bathroom of the hut and started to change him.

Miyan sat as she noticed Atemu come out with food. "You alright?" He called gently as he took a seat. Miyan still sat looking out towards the desert, "I just want my baby back your highness..." She said as she leaned her head down, slowly losing ever ounce of control she had over her dragon inside her. Atemu gently placed a hand on her shoulder, "Marik will bring the young one back." He said with a reassuring smile. "Do not worry." He said softly as he hugged his friend, granted he needed her power, but he wanted her as comfortable as possible, rather then wreck havoc on his city and the people.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Haku smiled when she felt his lips grace her forehead. She looked down at the little one in her arms and could see that her eyes were getting heavy. She got up and took her over to Miraj's crib and made a spot for her on the other side. She tucked the blankets tightly around her and kissed her good night. Miraj would soon be asleep and she would finally have her husband all to herself. Haku laid back down on the bed and waited for Bakura to come back with Miraj.

Marik was still riding through the desert. He found a small town he could stay in for the night. His horse was exhausted. Marik asked around the town to see if anyone had seen Bakura of his daughter. No one had seen him unfortunately, but he came across an old hooded woman in a tavern. She said that she saw the humble thief heading through here with a huge bundle. She said that he was headed north. Marik wasted no time. He got back on his horse who had the chance to rest for a few hours and headed north looking for the oasis that Haku had described.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Bakura looked at his wife as he set his son down for bed as he looked at her. He smirked as he walked over and noticed her braid was out of place, "Women... you hairs a wreck." He said not really caring, he knew he was harsh, but she seemed to still care for him. He knew when to be sweet with her and when he wanted to be rough/playful. He walked over to her, took a seat on the bed and pushed her hair back as he looked into her eyes. He looked deep into her eyes as he slowly leaned in and started to kiss her deeply.

Miyan sighs as she stood up, noticing the clouds getting dark. She knew that she trusted her husband, but at the same time she was getting anxious. She slowly tapped into the power of her dragon, even if she loosed control she would kill that horrible thief for kid napping her baby. Her wings sprung from her back as she hissed in pain as they torn through her skin. She growled, her eyes losing her pupils as they were just pure red. Her skin turning to scales, her head springing horns as she body shifted into a huge dragon. The dragon roared as it started to fly in the direction where her husband left. 'i'll sniff out that stupid thief, kill him once and for all!!!' she thought with anger and hurt.

Atem herd the roar as he gasped and saw Miyan fly again, "shit..." he hissed as he went to grab his horse and his guards, getting ready to chase and bring the dragon home.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Haku sighed. "Of course it is. I have been sleeping with it in a braid and it gets messy when I move in my sleep." Haku sighed and sat up pulling the braid over her shoulder and examining it. there were a few stray strands sticking out nothing too hideous. Haku's breath anchored when Bakura sat down and approached her suddenly with a gentle look on his face. His eyes pierced hers almost paralyzing her. She smiled, "Is everything ok?" He didn't answer. He just leaned in and kissed her so deeply that she could feel him inside of her in a spiritual sense. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly pulled him down onto the bed on top of her and continued to kiss him delving deeper and deeper.

Marik came to an oasis. There was a hut there just as Haku had said. He leapt from his horse and stormed into the hut; no one was there. It looked like it had been abandoned. "Damn it! That thief! He had a feeling I would be coming and moved them to a new location!" Marik's temper got the better of him and he tossed a water pitcher into the wall. He noticed and broken crib in the corner. "So, they have had a child as well." Marik was suprised, but somewhat relieved. If Reanna was with the both of them, he knew that Haku would take care of her for the time being. "I need to quicken my pace before Miyan becomes too impatient and transforms." Just as those words left his mouth he saw a huge black dragon pass over head and look like it was about to land. She must have followed the scent here, he thought.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Bakura continued to kiss her as he smirked, "Good thing we moved somewhere differently huh." He smirked as he pushed her down gently as he went back to kiss at her neck nipping at he gently as he moaned softly. His cock getting really hard just from her scent alone. But just as he was about to say more sweet nothings to get what he wants he he herd a a extremely loud roar with anger. He gasped as he pulled away and ran outside and noticed in the far distance a large red eyes black dragon, "Fucking Rah!" He groaned in frustration as he looked at Haku, "Take the kids and run! Far!" He demanded as he slammed the door close behind him as he smirked and noticed the dragon coming closer. With the Marik riding close behind. "Well well well.... " He smirked as he stood his ground.

Miyan saw Bakura standing as she roared with anger, she slowly losing more and more control of her self, 'Damnit Bakura! Where is Reanna!!!' She roared in frustration. She was so close to just blast him to bits.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Haku relaxed her arms and rested her hands on his cheeks as he continued to kiss her with such tenderness. Her fingers traced the scar just under his eye while he laid her down. She felt his hard member against her thigh. She knew what he wanted and she was fully prepared to give it to him until a huge roar could be heard all through the room. The children started to cry and Bakura quickly left her side and went to the doorway. He told her to get the kids and run. She was in no position to argue. She got up and quickly wrapped the children in their blankets and put them in her arms. She grabbed a few supplies and went out the back way to the stable where they kept their horses. She kept Miraj and the little girl in a sling around her neck. She got a cloak and put it on and pulled the hood over her head. She could see the sky getting darker and a dark angry energy approaching. She knew she had to get her and the children to safety. Bakura would join them when he was finished. She was use to sudden assaults like this. Now that she was on the dark side it was just something she had to get use to. She looked down at the frightened children swaddled in her chest and then over her shoulder. She held her horse steady, she was frightened too. "Be safe my love." She got atop her horse and charged off in the opposite direction. The dirt and dust kept her well concealed so no one could see her. Marik was right behind Miyan and did not see Haku ride by. Haku went forward and never looked back. Marik was torn. Miyan still did not know that Bakura was now Haku's husband and the father of her child. He was beyond angry at Bakura for stealing Reanna, but if she killed him then that would deal great pain to Haku and her child. Marik pulled to stop before Bakura.
"Where is she Thief? Give her to me before Miyan kills you." Marik clenched his fists and looked behind him into the doorway knowing that she had to be in there somewhere.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:47 am

Bakura smirked as he looked at the dragon, "You want your child beast?!" He called.

Miyan growled as she was so close to blasting the thief. But inside the dragon miyan was slowly losing control, 'obey me damnit!' she pester but was having a hard time controlling the beast within her.

Bakura smirked as he point into the direction that led to his wife and his child. "Then go get her..." He challeneged.

Miyan roared with anger as the Red Eyes Black Dragon finally took control as it went to attack the current thief of her child.

Bakura watched as the dragon flew as he smirked then turned to Marik, "Well well well... Looks like you just lost control..." He said as he smirked, "And I honestly don't really care if my "Family" dies in the process... More guilt when dragon wench finds out her best friend is with me." He said.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:05 am

Marik clenched his fists even tighter. "You vile monster! How could you even think to sacrifice your own family for the pursuit of power?! I will not let you do that. Haku will forgive me." Marik wanted to kill that miserable being, but he had to save Haku and the children from the dragon's wrath.
"You are lucky thief. I will be back for your life soon." Marik got back on his horse and headed in the direction of the dragon and Haku.

Haku was riding as fast as her horse would carry her to get to safety. The children would not stop crying and screaming. She could hear something coming behind her. It sounded like wings flapping. She turned her head and saw a pair of red eyes shining in the night. She recognized those eyes. "Miyan. . .is alive?!?" Haku knew that she had to speed to safety so she could protect her children. She made it to a safe place and hid the children in a secured bunker while she stood to fight the dragon. She had her staff with her. She kept it hidden from Bakura because he did not like her using her magic. She was once a keeper of the dragon along with Marik. She helped to calm the beast when it got out of hand. Haku saw the dragon come to a hault over her. It was flapping its mighty wings and hissing at her. Haku looked up at the dragon and pulled back her hood to reveal herself to the beast. "Remember me?!"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 am

Bakura smirked as he began to walk away. But something stopped his heart as he looked down. 'what the fuck am I starting to go soft... Its just a stupid women who was dumb enough to follow me...' he thought as he started to walk but then noticed the screams of the dragon losing control. He gritted his teeth. "Fuck it!" He said as he grabbed a horse started to ride in the direction towards the beast and his women.

MIyan was shocked. Deep inside she was hurt. 'those lies... Marik lied to me all this time. She was with Bakura!!" She was furious as she growled at Haku, but something inside her snapped. The dragon had full control as it started to build up one of its fire ball attacks, 'no!! D-don't kill her! Marik!!!!' she screamed as the dragon roared with furry anger and shot a blast of the mullet fire ball attack.

Bakura came riding fast as he quickly picked up Haku and in a split second dodge the blast. "Damn it women! He glared at her as he glared at Marik and Miyan, "do you want to die?!" He glared as he looked at the beast then at Marik, "Well... Show us what you can do to control this beast!" he challenged

But Miyan was much more anger and just wanted everything to die in its path... She threw another attack at a village near. Burning the houses, the people. Everything. All was herd was screams of agnoy and pain. The dragon Roared as it continued to blast everything
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:01 am

Haku stood her ground as the beast continued to hiss and growl at her. She did not understand why Miyan was so angry. She could see that she was no longer talking to Miyan, but to the beast itself. She stood there and stared the beast in the eye. "I will not let you hurt my children!" She stood there with her staff facing forward at the beast. She had to focus her energy and use her power to subdue the beast, but that would take a long time because she had not used her magic in so long. Her powers were weak. The dragon prepared itself to attack her. She had to stand her ground and not let that dragon find her children. It reared its head and fired an attack her in direction. She closed her eyes and prepared for her death until suddenly she was lifted off the ground and pulled out of the way. She looked up and was for once thankful to see her husbands angry face.
"We have to get out of here now! I hid the children in that bunker over there."

Marik came riding up as her had followed Bakura on horse back. He saw him with Haku and the children nowhere in site. "Where is she?!? Where is my daughter?!" He demanded. Marik looked over at the dragon and could tell this situation was becoming more grim by the moment. The dragon was so angry it was destroying towns. Haku heard Marik demand the return of his daughter. It all made sense now. The baby that Bakura had brought to her was the child of her best friend, Miyan who was very much alive. She knew what she had to do. She ran to the bunker and collected the frightened baby girl into her arms. She walked out and slowly walked in the direction of the dragon to return what rightfully was hers.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 am

Bakura glared, "Haku! Don't you dare give that baby up! She holds a power we need to take over this damn planet!" He growled as he looked at the beast and noticed its started to subside. 'at this rate... Lord Zork will never be revived!' he thought. He smirked as he realized, 'or I can just wait for the right time. have the Dragon in control once Miyan is more trusted with Haku and would even allow to use some of the power. "never mind... return the damn babe." he said as he would wait it out.

Miyan was roaring but suddenly looked down for Haku to return the baby. Miyan gasped whens he saw Reanna screaming. She suddenly started to gain control again as she landed as she looked at Marik. Making sure he understand to have her chained tills he subsided to turn back human. The beast looked at Haku as she leand over to her and nuzzled her hand forgiving her true friend but growled at Bakura. 'i'll kill you you bastard! I will!' she swore.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:20 am

Haku ignored Bakura's pleads and continued to walk toward the beast. She held the child up so the dragon could see her clearly. The baby girl was crying heavily. Haku looked up and saw that the power of the dragon was beginning to become weaker.

Marik used his magic to chain the beast down so it would not harm anyone else. Haku held the child close to her as the dragon got closer and nuzzled against her hand. She did not want the dragon to scare her. Haku looked over at Bakura and saw a strange satisfied look on his face. She ignored it for the time being. As minutes passed, Miyan began to return to her normal self. Haku removed her cloak and put it around her shoulders. Marik walked over to see if his wife was alright. Haku knelled down on her knees and handed Miyan her daughter. Haku felt her heart breaking as she had to give up the little girl she thought would be hers, but she felt better knowing that she was with her rightful parents.
"What is her name?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 am

Miyan was exhasted.. as she held her baby girl as she hugged her tightly, "Oh shhh shhh... Its alright... Mommy is here" She said as she looked at Haku as she was a little upset, more shocked with the fact that her friend was with Bakura. All this time... Marik lied to her. Along with the Pharaoh. She looked at Marik but then turned back to Haku not sure if she should forgive her friend, "R-Reanna... her name is Reanna." She as she looked behind Haku and glared at Bakura. She handed her baby to marik as she ran after Bakura and punched his face hard, "You fucking bastard!" She glared as she had tears in her eyes.

Bakura accepted the punch as she narrowed his eye looking at the girl, "you satisfied?" He asked as he smirked.

Miyan Growled as she punched him in the face again and again as she cried and felt to the ground feel so grained from her energy.

Bakura looked at Miyan as he smirked as he reached up and whipped the blood from his face, "Some day Dragon... you'll understand what its like to be alone." he said as he started to walk away.

Miyan growled as she herd another voices and screams in pain as she looked around her surroundings as she felt sick to her stomach. Dead bodies, burned homes. She did this. She felt worse as she started to throw up from the smell of the burning corpses as she gasped to try and stop her anxiety.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 am

"Such a beautiful name." She smiled and looked down at the little girl for a few moments before Miyan handed her to Marik. She could not believe that her best friend was still alive. Bakura had lied to her this entire time, but then again what else was new? Miyan stood up and walked around her. Haku's eyes followed Miyan as she walked toward her husband and slugged him one good time. He did deserve it. Haku just watched as she slugged him several more times. She looked away, she couldn't bear to watch it. The screams and explosions around him didn't help at all. She then heard Bakura's last statement. It broke her heart. She wanted to run after him, but she did not want to leave Miyan either. She rushed to her friends side.
"It will be okay Miyan. Take your child and husband and go home." She rubbed her friends back gently to try and relieve some of her overwhelming anxiety. She looked over at Marik and nodded to him. Marik understood. He rushed over to Miyan and gathered her and the baby onto a horse and they rode back to the palace. Marik would spare them for now.

Haku watched as they left. She heard her son crying in the distance. The fire had spread to the bunker where she had hidden Miraj. She looked at the enflamed structure in terror. She screamed at the top of her lungs and ran to the bunker. "NO! My baby! Miraj!" She grabbed her staff and made a force field to keep the crumbling bunker afloat. She could not move. If she moved the spell would break and the debris would come tumbling down on both her and her son. She needed her husbands help. "Bakura!! Please!! Help me!!!" She screamed, hoping that her love would come and save her and her son.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Bakura herd the cries of Haku as he groaned but deep down he needed her for his other Plan. He rushed to help her as he quickly used the dark magic as he pushed back the flamed as he saw Haku and herd the cries of his son. He quickly went after Miraj as he picked him up as he pulled the blanket covered in flames as he quickly grabbed Haku before the building came collapsing down on them. He held both his women and his son as deep down he was extremely relieved that they were both safe. He kissed her forehead as he tried his best to comfort his son. But he was never good when it came to affectionate things like that.

Miyu slowly opened her eyes as they were ridding as she noticed Marik. She looked at him as she around the burning building. She closed her eyes to try and push away the feeling as she held onto her baby tighter and held onto Marik, "Why..." She whispered. "Why did you lie to me all those years.... " She asked as she had tears coming down her eyes. For so many years she thought her best friend was dead out int he desert. But to see that she was with Bakura.... She wasn't sure what to think.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Haku's strength was quickly fading. She could not hold up much longer. She could feel the magic within her slowly beginning to die. The barrier around them began to fade in and out. Miraj was still crying loudly. The cries ate at Haku's heart. Here she was only a few inches away from her son and she couldn't even pick him up without the bunker coming down on top of them. She held her head down still hoping that her husband would come to save them. The smoke began to fill her lungs and she began coughing. Miraj's crying began to get very hoarse. The smoke was filling his tiny lungs also. She needed to get him to safety quickly before the smoke suffocated him. Just before she was about to release her spell and dive over top of Miraj to protect him from the crumbling debris, Bakura came out of nowhere and reinforced the spell. He grabbed Miraj first, and then Haku getting them out of harms way before the bunker collapsed on them. Haku and Miraj were covered in soot. Her clothes were tarnished and burned and she had a few burn marks on her hands and arms. Miraj was fine, except that he needed some fresh air and water to clear his lungs. Haku leaned into Bakura thankful that he saved them both. She covered her mouth as she continued to cough ferociously. Miraj's crying became a dull whimper.

"He. . .needs. . . wa-water." Haku coughed a little bit more before she eventually passed out.

Marik snapped the reins to make his horse go faster. He had to get back to the Palace quickly and let the Pharaoh know what was going on. Miyan now knew the truth about her best friend, that she was indeed very much alive and was married to the enemy. The enemy that had been after her power for so long, and had kidnapped her daughter. Marik was relieved to know that Haku took such good care of her during that time.

"I am sorry. . .I just didn't have the heart to tell you. . ." Marik heard the cries of his daughter, and was happy that she was back where she belonged. He knew that Miyan would never let Reanna out of her sight for quite a while.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum