Pink Silk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YGO: The Darkness Returns

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

YGO: The Darkness Returns  - Page 2 Empty Re: YGO: The Darkness Returns

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 am

Bakura laughed as he smirked, "of course my love. I just want you so trashed so I can just have my way with you." he smirked in a teasing manner. He looked at her as he noticed that Kohaku was calm, "I'm surprised that you're not angry with the Dragon... She killed us, our child and her own family." he said remember the terrible memory. Granted it wasn't COMPLETELY her fault, "But the good thing is that she suffered for it for an extra 3 hundred years..." He smirked as he sighs, "After we died... Miyan had nothing left, and she couldn't die cause of the beasts power. She lived 300 years miserable with guilt and depression. she never even got close to another human master after Marik." he said as he saw that there food was ordered, "Oh well... Such as life." he said, "People get what they deserve." he said as he Looked at there food and herd his stomach growling, "Chow time!" he said as he garbed a fork and knife and started to dig in and looked at Kohaku, "Aren't you gonna eat?" he asked

Miyu smiled as she hopped on and they drove off to her house. She had a lot of Marik's stuff already there, so it didn't bother her that he spent the night sometimes. Hell they could be married for all she cares. She looked at him and smiled as she got off the bike, "Marik...?" She called as she felt guilt eating at her heart, "Y-You.... don't think Bakura told Kohaku about what happened in Egypt...do you?" She asked a little worried. She walked into the house and took a seat at her kitchen table as she looked up at him with worry and guilt on her face. "What if I lose control again... What if I kill everyone in this city.. What if!" She then slowly started to cry the guilt eating her inside and out, "I... I can't fix anything from my past..." she muttered.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:47 am

Kohaku's stare was blank as she listened to Bakura's words. She could not believe what she was hearing. How could Miyu keep a secret like this from her for so long. Did she even know that happened all those years ago? Did Marik know as well? She was empty on the inside. She was not sure how to feel about this. After all, it wasn't all her fault apparently.
"She really killed all of us. . .?" Kohaku looked down at her food and forgot about her hunger.

Marik walked over to Miyu. He knelled down and put his hands on her shoulders.
"She was going to find out eventually Miyu. It is not like you could have hidden it from her forever. It was not your fault. Kohaku is your best friend, I doubt she would chastise you severely. She may be upset for a little while, but that is to be expected. Bakura probably did tell her. He probably wanted to tell her before she found out herself." He pulled her into his arms and tried to keep her calm.
"Will it make you feel better if I call and see if everything is ok?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

https://pinksilk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:57 am

Bakura looked at her as he was a little surprised, "Wait... she didn't tell you... I thought you were best friends...?" he asked as he felt a little guilty now, 'maybe the Dragon wanted to wait till later to tell her... shit...' he thought knowing that he screwed up, "Um... you know... It was a long time ago... And its really not a big deal, So long as the dragon can continue to control herself the same mistakes won't happen...." he said as he sweatdropped, "Come on Rose, you have to eat something... Don't let it get to you... it was a long time ago." he said trying to easy her mind a little bit, 'shit... the dragons gonna kill me a second time now...' he thought know he really fucked up.

Miyu shook her head no as she whipped her tears away. She sighs as she looked at him, "Marik... Can... we just move to Egypt... I'd rather not see the damage I've done if Kohaku even found out about it..." She said as she sniffed. She decided, "I'm packing... Were leaving to the next flight to Egypt." She said as she ran upstairs to gather her things, "Besides... i'm sure you're sister wouldn't mind if we went... right?" she called. The only time Miyu ever acted this rash was when she was nervous about having Kohaku regain her memory of the past. The fact that she would have to see all that's been done. "Come on Marik... were going." She said her voice feeling a little panic as her anxiety started to rise. Her blood pressure rising, "Packing packing packing..." She said as she grabbed her suit case as she felt really sick to her stomach.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:09 am

Kohaku pushed her food aside and just laid her head down on the table. She did not want him to see her face. She was not sure how to feel about this at all. Did she intend on keeping this from her forever?
"Can we just. . .go home?"

Marik followed her up the stairs.
"Miyu stop. Running away will not solve anything. You will have to confront Kohaku sooner or later. If anything, running away will only make it worse. Kohaku might think you abandoned her." He closed the shit case and set her down on the bed.
"We don't even know that he told her. You are getting all worked up over something that probably hasn't even happened. Just calm down." He put his hand over hers and rubbed it gently.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 am

Bakura looked at her as he sighs, "Yeah... we can." he said as he got a take home box, the check and paid for it. "Come on... lets get you home." he said as he took her hand, "I'm sure she was gonna tell you when she was ready... it was hard on her... especially when she found out... According the Marik she left the country for a few months with no notice." he said as he walked home with her, "I think right now... she's probably scared. And probably wants to run away again, I think the feeling you should feel is love for her... She's suffering more so then any of us has..." he said looking at her, "just... be understanding and be there for her..." he said softly as he kissed her cheek as they continued to walk home.

Miyu eyes were bright red as her anxiety was slowing eating her control away. "The hell I will! I'm leaving now!" She said as she bolted out of the door She was slowly loosing more and more control over herself as she gasped in pain screaming. Old black wings slowly started to tear her skin through as she cried out. Her panic and shock of remember the torture she went through her life, "AHHHHHH!!!" She cried out in agony that could be herd though out the city as her gut instant told her that he did indeed told Kohaku Her black horns slowly tearing threw her head as she screamed more losing more and more control. She herd people scream in terror as she gasped in fear as she used her wings and took flight high, Enough to get away form the pain. Her hands slowly started to form scales and claws, her feet the same, her clothes tearing to shreds. All that's in her mind was the death of all the people she killed.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 am

Kohaku clung to Bakura the entire way. Her eyes never left the ground until she started to hear screams. She looked up and turned around. They were kinda faint but she was almost sure she heard screaming. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and immediately dialed Marik.
"Marik! Miyu she-!"
"I know Kohaku. She thinks that Bakura said something to you about the past. Please tell me he didn't. . ."
Kohaku turned and looked at Bakura.
"Yes. . .he did."
"Damn it! This is not good. Miyu has lost herself again. We need to stop her before she completely loses herself to the dragon." Kohaku nodded.
"Where are you at now?"
"I am at Miyu's apartment. I am getting on my bike now and I am going to follow her."
"Ok we will get my motorcycle and follow behind you. Please be careful."
"She needs you Kohaku. She is afraid that you are upset because of what happened. . .are you?" Before Kohaku could say anything, the line went dead. The dark energy coming from Miyu was interfering with the service on their phones.
"Come on love. We have to go with Marik and get Miyu."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:41 am

Bakura sighs, "Great... she's gonna kill us... Again... " he groaned but nodded as he ran after kohaku and got on her bike. He used his millennium ring to find the source of the dark aura, "Keep heading east!" he called out.

Miyu continued to fly faster as she was slowly losing herself more and more. She screamed in pain and hurt, "RAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" her body slowly started to become a massive size. as she completely lost it, her dragon form completely taken over.

Joey herd the crys as he blinked really confused as he was saw a live version of the Red eyes Black dragon, "Red eyes?!" he gasped as he ran after it. Once he got close enough he noticed that the beast was on the ground, "Hey Old buddy... w-whats wrong...?" he asked terrified.

The dragon glared at Joey as she was getting ready to attack.

Joey was beyond scared this was no hologram it was real. "W-wait Red-eyes r-remember me... I-I'm you're buddy... you're my favorite!" he called as he slowly started to inch closer... its alright buddy... I'm here for you." He said.

The dragon growled and as it quickly got away from Joey and flew up high. Joey gasped as he covered his eyes as he looked up as the Dragon was getting ready to attack, "Red-Eyes!" he cried out.

Bakura saw the dragon and Joey, "What the fuck! Kohaku as much as I hate the mutt I don't want Miyu's horror to be worse!" he called as he noticed the beast was gonna attack, "HURRY!" he called
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:50 am

Marik was a little ways in front of Kohaku and Bakura on his own motorcycle.
"Oh no Joey!" Marik called out as he screeched to a halt just a few feet away. Kohaku revved her engine as much as she could.
"I am going as fast as I can! She looked just over the crest of the road and saw Joey cowering on the ground and just overhead was the Red Eyes Black Dragon in its full glory. It looked just as the card depicted it. You never realize just how terrifying the monsters are until you see them in real life. Kohaku slammed on her brakes and pulled her helmet off.
"Miyu stop! Please!" Kohaku parked the bike and ran over to Joey.
"Are you okay?" She looked up over them and saw the huge dragon preparing to attack them both.
"Joey get out of here! That is not the Red Eyes you know. Hurry and run before the attack gets you too!"
Marik pulled his helmet off and ran toward the both of them. "Kohaku! Joey! Get out of there. There is not stopping the dragon once the attack is released. The roar from the upcoming attack was so loud that the two of them did not hear Marik's warning. Marik tapped into the power of his ancient power and tried to hold the dragon back. Golden shackles appeared around its ankles, neck, and wrists. Marik was the only thing holding the dragon back.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:59 am

Bakura got Kohaku out of the way and joey too, "You dumbass what the fuck were you doing?!" He yelled and glared, "You wanna get yourself killed!" he asked

Joey glared, "That's my dragon! I had things perfectly under control!" he growled,

Bakura, "Yeah.. a stupid mutt like you has control over a dragon who would kill you without thinking twice!" he said.

The dragon roared as it attacked missed as it placed a HUGE crater into the earth. Bakura was even terrified now, "See! That could have been you!" As he watched Marik trying to control the dragon. He then looked at Kohaku as he gave her a stern look, "You have to go and tell her that you're not upset! Marik will hold off, but you have to do it fast! Otherwise you'll end up dead like 5 million years ago!" he said.

The dragon thrashed around as it was roared for another attack. Bakura looked up as flashback from what happened that faithful day. He glared as he looked at her, "Go!" he said giving her a light shove.

The dragon stared down at the blond as it roared in anger but then roared more as Marik finally got a firm grip enough to bring it down. The dragon groaned it was slammed down into the earth as it was being held down. It's eyes were a deadly blood red color as it saw Kohaku standing there. Its eyes narrowed as it roared with pain and frustration trying to get out of the shackles.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 am

Kohaku held onto Bakura when he got them out of the way quickly. She screamed and covered her head when she saw the attack come close to hitting them. It left a huge crater in the pavement in front of them. She sat there trembling not sure what to do. This beast before here wanted to do nothing but kill her and all her loved ones. She was not going to let the past occur once again. She was going to change destiny. There was nothing else she could do. . .she knew what she had to do, but she was just frozen with fear. This beast was not Miyu. It was a blood thirsty monster. Bakura gave her a little shove. She looked back at him scared and not sure what it was that she was suppose to do. She still wasn't sure how she even felt about all this. It was only just a little while ago that she found out.
Marik used all his strength to hold the dragon in place and keep it under control.
"H-hurry Kohaku! I am not sure. . .how much longer I can hold her!" She saw Marik struggling. Then she looked at the dragon. She looked into its fiery gaze then she felt memories flashing through her mind. She could see the bodies of her loved ones scattered around her. Her husband, her son, her grandchildren. . .everyone. She held her head and cried. She saw herself standing over her husbands dead body. She was the last one left. She was going use her powers to try and calm the beast, but to no avail. The beast hit her with a molten fireball that instantly killed her. Kohaku opened her eyes and saw those same eyes that she stared down 5 million years ago looking at her with that same look of pure hatred. She could not let this happen again. She slowly approached the dragon. It's hot breath hit her like a powerful wind. She reached out to touch her but it snapped at her. "Ahh!" She stepped back feeling very scared.
"You must do it Kohaku! Only you can save her now!!" Marik called out to her. She nodded and looked back at the dragon. Marik lost his focus for a few seconds and the dragon was able to move its arm. It smacked Kohaku hard sending her flying into the air where she slid across the pavement.
"Kohaku!" Marik put his focus back on holding the dragon and making sure it didn't break free before Kohaku had the chance to tell Miyu how she felt. That is. . .if Miyu was still able to hear her.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:33 am

Miyu was deep inside the dragon as she was shackles by her ankles, her wrist and her neck. Her hair black as it was when she was 5 million years ago. She saw a figure of Kohaku as she gasped, "Kohaku...?!" She saw the sadness in her eyes as she looked at her best friend she looked so scared, "I... I'm sorry!" She cried more harder.

Bakura gasped his eyes in shock and hurt 'no...' he thought as Kohaku's limp body was thrown, "KOHAKU!!!!!!" He cried out as he ran to her body as fast as he could as he picked her up but then noticed the dragon was behaving differently, "Miyu...?" he wondered.

In the outside world The dragon was roaring as it tried to get out of the shackles it looks to Marik as it glares hatred towards the master as it roared getting ready to attack straight to the master.

Miyu saw this as she gasped and cried, "NOOOOO!!!" She screamed in fear and pain, "DON'T! No more!!! STOP KILLING!" She cried.

The dragon roared out as it looked to Marik with angry and hatred. He released it self from the Marik hold as he started to aim for another attack. Miyu was watching everything, "NOOOO! PLEASE!!! STOP! I'M BEGGING YOU! MARIK!!!!!" She cried as she closed her eyes when the Dragon released its attack on her Master. Getting another Molten Fireball heading straight towards Marik...
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:45 am

Kohaku's head collided with the pavement as she rolled a little ways down the road. She was not knocked unconscious, she was just very light headed and in pain. The impact left a gash on her head and it started bleeding. Blood stained her blond hair and began to drip down her face. She laid limp in Bakura's arms when he ran over to her and held her. She could hear Miyu's voice in her head. She was sorry for everything she caused.
"It's not your fault Miyu. . .I forgive you. I know you didn't mean to. Just don't leave." Kohaku responded to Miyu in her mind. "Just try to beat this dragon! This is your life, not his!" Kohaku began to come back to reality when she saw the dragon had broken free from its restraints and was ready to attack Marik. Kohaku got to her feet and ran toward Marik.
"MIYU STOP!!! I know you are in there! You have to stop this! I forgive you! I am not mad, just don't kill your master and your best friend! Please call off the attack! PLEASE!!"
Marik was drained of his energy. He could barely stand up now. Kohaku stood with her arms spread apart protecting him. Marik looked up at Miyu and tried to help.
"See Miyu. She forgives you. Please stop. . .just stop. Please."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 am

Miyu gasped as she herd what Kohaku said, "S-she forgives me.. she's not mad...."

The dragon was just seconds from the attack as it called off the attack. It was still a little angry but flew down, bowing its head to submissive.

Bakura sighs in relief as he ran to Kohaku again as he looked at her head, "You alright?" he asked with worry.

Joey was frozen in his spot not sure what to say.

The dragon looked to Marik and Kohaku. It nuzzled Marik's head gently then looked down at Kohaku with an apologetic look.

In mewed a little sorry as it nuzzled her hand.

Miyu sighs as she was so tired but wasn't sure if she had enough energy to go back to being human.

The dragon looked to Bakura as he growled a little bit.

Bakura glared at the dragon too but then smiled and touched its muzzle, "Sorry about what I said early... I shouldn't haven't told her that information... I should have respected you're wishes... sorry..." he said the beast.

The dragon huffed as it turned to Marik. but then it suddenly fell and collapsed The scales disappearing the size shrinking as the body of a very Naked Miyu was there lying on the pavement completely pass out.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 am

Kohaku fell down to her knees and sighed with relief.
"It's over. . ." She looked over to see Bakura almost instantly by her side.
"Yeah, it's just a little lump on the head. I'll be fine." She wrapped her arms around Bakura and hugged him tightly.
Marik sighed with relief as well and sat up sitting next to Kohaku and Bakura.
"Thank you Kohaku. You saved her." Kohaku looked over at Marik and smiled.
"You're welcome. Are you alright?"
Marik nodded. All 3 of them looked over at the dragon. It seemed to get weaker and weaker. Kohaku held onto Bakura when it came a little closer to them.
"It's alright." Marik reached out to the dragon as it nuzzled his head. Kohaku was still a little scared, but she could tell that he was not going to hurt her. The dragon was almost puppy-like. It nuzzled her hand with its head. She pet its scaly head and smiled.
"It's ok."
Marik took his jacket off and covered Miyu with it.
"Will she be okay?" Kohaku asked feeling very worried for the safety of her friend.
"She will be alright. She is just extremely fatigued. I will take her home. You two better get going. Kohaku take care of that injury to your head." Kohaku nodded.
"I will, but will she be okay without me?"
"Yes, I will tell her that you are ok and that you are with Bakura."
"Ok, thank you."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 am

Miyu slowly opened her eyes as she groaned,"w-what happened....?" sshe wondered as she looked around and noticed she was in her room. She looked down at her wrist and saw Mariks marking from when she was being restraint. 'right... i went nuts...' she thought as she looked down at her wrist and hissed as they hurt to touch. she looked around and noticed Marik sleeping in a chair next to her bed. she looked at him with a small smile as she lean down and kissed his forehead, 'thank you marik...' she thought.

Bakura looked up at the blue sky as he and Kohaku were sitting in there backyard. "you think Miyu's alright?" he asked causally as he looked at her, "i know you wanted to know about our past...but I honestly shouldn't have told you about our death... it wasn't my place to tell..." he said softly looking at her with worry.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:35 am

"You're welcome, Miyu." He said back to her telepathically before he awoke. He was feeling better now that he had eaten and gotten some sleep. Not a very comfortable sleep, but, that was ok.
"Let me take a look at those marks." He leaned forward and examined the red marks around her wrists and neck.
"They have aired out a little bit so I can put some bandages and healing ointment on them. Will you be okay in here for a few minutes while I run to get the first aid kit?"

Kohaku was exhausted and still had a slight headache. She took a hot shower when she got back to the house and nursed her wound. It was just a lump that bleed a little. It had stopped by the time they got home. She was sitting on the porch swing with Bakura. She leaned her head on his shoulder trying her best to stay awake.
"It's ok. I understand why you did...it must have been hard keeping that secret from me for this long. Maybe that won't happen again. If we stopped her once, we can probably do it again." She adjusted herself in the chair and wrapped her arms around on of his.
"I am sure Miyu is very weak, but she will be fine in a few days. I know Marik will take good care of her. I will go see her tomorrow."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:44 am

Miyu nodded, "Yeah i'll be fine." she still feeling a little week as she looked at him leave. She took a deep breath as she looked out the window feeling more guilt, "i need to control him better... but i don't know how..." she said to herself as she thought about stuff but then remember something, "Marik?!" she called but cough as he neck and throat hurt so much as she decided to not cry out to him like that. 'bad move...' she thought as she felt a little stupid now, but smiled a little bit. "can you bring up you'r old spell book from eygpt?" she asked.

Bakura smiled, "Theres a lot more dark secrets, but I think its up to you to be able to remember all those memories." he said, 'now the big issue is getting Miyu to control her emoutions and her anxiety... other wise we may not be able to help her next time..." he thought, "You don't have classes for college any time soon... do you?" he asked her curiously as he decided it would be a good idea to take Miyu back to eygpt to learn from a priest how to control the beast inside her.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 am

Marik entered the room with the first aid kit in his hands.
"Umm, no I left that huge thing back in Egypt. It became quite a nuisance always carrying that thing around." He sat the first aid kit on the bed and opened it looking for the burn ointment and some bandages.
"Why are you interested in looking at that?" He opened the ointment and poured some onto a sterile gauze square and dabbed her wrists gently with it before wrapping them in bandages.

Kohaku looked up at Bakura. "Considering all that has taken place, I decided to take this semester off. I need a little break anyway, maybe get a short term job and make a little extra cash. Why do you ask?"
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:57 am

Miyu looked at him as she yelped and hiss glaring at him, "That hurt! Easy on the burns" She said as she winced a little more. After he completed fixing her up she looked at him and sighs, "I was hoping you have the book so I can do a little research about the dragon... what I do to help with it, rather then having to rely on you and all my friends to calm it down..." She said looking down with sadness in her eyes and guilt, "I don't want to kill anyone anymore... I suffered too much from that. I just want the dragon to go away." She said softly.

Bakura nodded, "I think... I might know someone in Egypt that can help us. Well Miyu and you. You with learning and regain you're memory. Miyu for having better control of that beast inside her. I remember in Ancient Egypt that Miyan used to have a seal on her... to contain the beast... till I was stupid and released that seal when we kidnapped her for the power. However we just might be able to put it back on here... She would have to come with us. Of course Marik since he was the one originally to put in on her..." he said.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 am

Marik laughed at her and just kept mending her wounds.
"No need to hiss at me. It is just a little ointment just keep holding still. I am almost done." He put all the supplies back in order and closed the first aid kit. He took a seat at the edge of the bed next to Miyu.
"Oh I see. There may be something in there that can help." Marik rested his head in his hands as he thought about the book and its contents.
"There may be an ancient sealing spell in there that can be performed on you to seal the dragon away forever." Marik laid back on the bed putting his hands behind his head to support it.
"It would have to be done by a powerful priest, and it it not exactly pleasant."

Kohaku shot up like a bullet. She sat on her knees gripping Bakura's sleeve tightly.
"Really?! That would be great!" Kohaku was so excited now that she completely forgot about her headache.
"We will have to tell Miyu tomorrow. I am sure she will be just as excited as I am." Kohaku sat back in the swing and started to push them lightly with her foot.
"I will be able to see everything clearly for the first time in my entire life. I want to see the memories of you and me most of all."
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:48 am

Miyu looked at him strangely, "Really? But back in ancient Egypt, Bakura was able to undo the seal... how can we permanently seal it away... even so. It'd still be in me... I just want to put it somewhere else... not with me... I still want to keep him around. He can be tamable..." She said with a small pout, "just... need to know how." She said softly. "besides... are there still priest in Egypt?" She asked

Bakura jumped a little surprised at her explanation as he nodded, "Yeah we would need to tell her. But I think right now the first thing to do is let her heal first... the burns on her will hurt for a while and she wouldn't want to do anything but lay around and be lazy for a few days." he said. "As for the memories... you just have to be careful... There are things that weren't ALWAYS pleasant with us... I just don't want you getting too upset with what you see." he said with a stern look.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 am

"They are scarce, but since I come from a family of tomb keepers, I have some connection. There is a small clan of priests that are still left in Egypt. They are very traditional and refuse to leave the tombs. None of them have ever seen the surface world. My family is very close with this clan, so they will undoubtedly be willing to help. They may also be able to help Kohaku as well." He said with a bored yawn.

Kohaku narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. "I am not expecting everything to be all happy and cheery. I am sure you kept me on my toes like you do now. Our egos probably clashed all the time." She snickered evilly while poking him in the ribs.
Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:01 am

Miyu looked at him with worry, "Are you alright?" She asked as she looked at him and gently touched his head, "If you're tired go rest in the guest room... I'll be fine." She said with a smile. but then narrowed her eyes, "or is this conversation boring you?" She asked her voice getting stern and her eyes getting a little darker.

Bakura smirked as he stood up, "You'll find out... I'll check with Marik to see if he could get us good airline tickets... And about other things. As for you... I think you should rest a little." he ordered.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer-Chan13 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

"It's fine. I am just a little bit tired. Didn't exactly sleep very soundly in that chair." He crawled up on the other side of the bed and laid his head down on the extra pillow next to Miyu.
"That's much better. So, do you want me to take you to Egypt?"

"Ok, and I will talk to Miyu tomorrow as well." Kohaku crossed her arms and poked out her lip. "No need to treat me like a child. I am fine so please stop worrying." She stood up started to walk toward the door. Her vision went a little bit blurry and she tripped over her feet. She caught herself with the door frame. "Oops. Stood up too quickly."

Dreamer-Chan13
Dreamer-Chan13
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  android-kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 am

Miyu looked at him as she blushed a little bit, still trying to work her brain that he was laying next to her. Granted she wasn't a virgin, but he still got her really nervous sometimes. "Yeah... I mean i graduated from college already, and I don't really have a job, but I do make enough in some Dueling tournaments.... Plus Kaiba owe me big time for saving his kid Taro one time..." She said as she looked at him, "We can get a ride from him rather then paying for plan tickets... but Marik.... I don't want to stay there..." she said a little nervous, "like... forever..." She said softly looking down as she sighs, "i don't know why. Granted I haven't been there in a long time.. but I have this weird longing to be back there." she said.

Bakura gasped as he quickly picked her up and set her back down on the bed as he glared at her, "Not yet!" he said, his deep brown eyes showing worry, "but then he looked down at little worried, "Kohaku.... I'm concerned about something..." he said softly, "Do you see us marrying...? anytime soon?" He asked, deeply worried and concerned.
android-kitten
android-kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum